Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228986 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22892411667

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Titus Jonas from LOME-TOGO.I need your assistance to claim the sum of ($11,200,000.00) from the bank account of my late client, this huge amount of money is about to be confiscated by the holding bank.

Kindly send your reply to my private e-mail address ([email protected]) details on how the Money will be transferred to your bank account will be given to you as soon as you reply back.

Best Regards
Barrister Titus Jonas.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228987 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:45 am
From Titus Jonas - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your response, I really appreciate your response and acceptance to my proposal and I am willing to work with you and to entrust this inheritance proposal to you.

I am Barrister Titus Jonas, A sole legal attorney to late XXX and I have been contacted by the EBID Bank to provide any of the deceased relatives. I had tried to do that for very long time now and all my efforts proves aborted. I contacted you to be presented to the bank as the relative to the deceased to enable the bank transfer the USD$ 11.2Million Dollars into your bank account.

I shall provide you all the documents that will be required to facilitate this transaction and shall all the questions that may be asked during the transfer process.

All I need from you is to work with me as the real relative to the deceased so that the bank will transfer the inheritance fund to your bank account without delay. Upon the receipt of the fund to your account, I will then send you my bank account for you to remit my own share to me.

For the sharing ratio, I will take 45% and you will have 40%. 10% will be used to cover the taxes and the rest 5% will be used to cover all the expenses that was made during the processing, approval and legal processing of the transaction.

Meanwhile, I will like you to send me your personal details in order to forward it to the bank for the bank to contact you with the transfer procedures.

Your full names

Address, City, Country

Telephone and Fax numbers

Occupation

Date of Birth

Marital status

With these details, the bank will contact you immediately for the starting of the fund transfer processings.

I hope you comply with this directives and looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Titus Jonas Esq.
Telephone: +22892411667

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229200 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:49 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your response and the information that you have send to me, so i hear to inform you that by tomorrow morning i will forward the information to the bank.

And please don't forget to inform me when the bank contacts you.

Titus Jonas

#229302 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:15 am
Good morning XXX, As I promised you in my last email to you, I have already forwarded the information to the bank officials today and the bank director will be contacting you later today with the bank inheritance forms to be filled and send to them for processing and Approval of fund transfer.

Get back to me immediately you receive any email from the director of the bank so that I can guide you on what to do.

Titus
Mobile: 0022892411667
Tel: 0022890529682

#229439 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:54 pm
From Union Togolaise de Banque - [email protected]

No message, just a couple of attachments

Image Image

#229440 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:54 pm
Dear XXX

I received information from the bank this morning that the bank director had sent you the bank's inheritance forms yesterday for you to fill and return back to them. I called your phone number yesterday but you never pick up the call.

I want you to look at your email and you will see the documents that was sent to you by the Union Togolaise De Banque (UTB) and send it to me so that I can guide you on how to fill the forms.

I look forward to hear from you.

Titus Jonas

#229617 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:00 am
Dear XXX,

The Attached message you deleted is the message from the bank but it is unfurtunate that it entered in your spam box, I will contact the bank office today and ask the director to resend you the bank's inheritance forms.I also called you yesterday but you are not taking your call.

I will like you to reply me as soon as you receive the forms from the bank.

Titus

#229618 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:01 am
Dear XXX,

The bank director has already resent you the bank's inheritance forms, Please I want you to forward it to me so that I can guide you on how to fill and send to the bank.

Titus

#229763 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:07 am
Dear XXX,

Good day and how are you today, I received your email and I want tell
you that here in Africa, There are many incompitent people working in
verious institutions and no one questions them because of corruption
rolling all over African countries and more especially, our political
leaders.

Please forgive all manner the bank may be contacting you and let us
finish this transaction this weekend so that by next week, The fund
will be transfered into your bank account.

I request you to forward me the forms you received so that I can view
it and guide you on how you can fill it out.

Once again, forgive all manners that the bank are using in contacting
you and I assure you that everything will work out fine in our favor.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Titus Jonas.

#229897 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:39 pm
Dear XXX,

I am still waiting to hear from you as to forward the forms that you received from the bank so that I can help you to fill it for you to send to the bank.

Kindly reply.

Titus

#229898 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:40 pm
Dear XXX

Thank you, I have seen your email and I will provide you the information you need so that you can fill the form and send to the bank on monday.

Titus

#229899 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 pm
Dear XXX

The bank has sent you two forms to fill, Claimat form (B) and Inheritance Form:

For the Claimat Form, You will have to fill it with your personal details

Here is the answers:

Name of Depositor:.................... ALEXANDER XXX

Depositor's Residential Address: ....... 235 RUE DU KASIZ ASIGAME-LOME

Depositor's Nationality: ....... XXX

Date of Death: .......... 30TH APRIL 2008

Depositor's cause of Death:.........HEART CANCER

Depositor's place of Death: LOME

Then you will have to fill the inheritance form with your personal Details for official use:

Your Name: ..............................

Your Address: ................................................................
..........................................................................................

Your Telephone & Fax: .......................................

Your Date of Birth: ......................................

Your Email: ......................................................................

Your Profession (Occupation):
................................................. Sex:

Your Marital Status:........................................

Then include copy of your passport photogragh in the colum on the form, Sign it and then send them to the bank today so that we can
receive the letter of approval from the bank tomorrow.

I have already forwarded all the documents they requested to them on your behalf and all you need to do is to fill the forms accordingly
and as i had directed you and send them to the bank today and send to them tomorrow.

Kindly reply me as soon as you completed and send the forms so that I can follow it up.

Thank you

Titus

#230121 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:32 am
Dear XXX,

You have the bank inheritance forms with you and you also have the
information to fill the and send the forms to the bank.

Kindly fill print out the inheritance forms, fill it out and send to
me so that I can help you to forward it to the bank for us to gain the
approval.

I look forward to hear from you.

Titus

#230122 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:32 am
Thank you for prompt response, I will contact my insider at the bank today to see if the bank receive the forms and will get back to you with the updates.

I am preparing to send you copy of the death certificate and the certificate of inheritance which I obtained in your favor at the ministry of justice.

I await to hear from you soon as you receive any email from the bank today in order to advice you on what to do.

#230123 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:34 am
From Foreign Operations commission - [email protected]

Attn: XXX
(XXX)

Sir

This is to inform you that this Department has received your inheritance forms from the office of the foreign remittance director YAOVI IHOU of UTB Bank TOGO on your behalf by Which were asigned by Barrister Titus Jonas for the fund claim valued at USD$ 11.2Million Dollars Only which was deposited by Late Mr.Alexander XXX who died in the year 2010.

In the inheritance forms duely filled and signed, It was learned that you are the relative to the deseased customer and we are hearby granting and accepting your claim and will be glad to work with you in transfering the USD$ 11.2Million Dollars into your bank account in XXX.

In this regards, We are requesting that you send us the follows for the processing and approval of the fund transfer.

1) Death Certificate of the deseased Mr.Alexander XXX

2) The Certificate of Inheritance to be obtained at the Federal High Court of TOGO

4) The First copy of your international Passport for proper identification

5) Non refundable fee of USD$ 3,600 for the fund transfer processing and Approval fee.

You are also Adviced to send us your banking datas such as:

a) Name of your bank................

b) Address of your bank.......................

c) Phone and Fax number of your bank..........................

d) Account numbers..............................

e) Account holder's name.............................

f ) Swift Code...............................

These will enable us to process and approve the fund transfer to your bank account as to forward the clearified completion of the transfer of fund to the Union Togolaise De Banque (UTB) for an onward transfer of the fund (USD$ 11.2Million Dollars) to your bank account in XXX and bear in mind that this department has only set out 14 banking days to complete this fund transfer business with you.

We are assuring to serve you to your taste.

Yours Faithfully

Mr.Anann Odera
Secretary