Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228985 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 am
Tel. No.: +233571596799

Good Day Mr. Gordon Honey,

I am Mr. Andrew koffi, I work with Zenith Bank Ghana. I was going through some news and information on the desk of our branch manager
saying that they will decline your information's and transfer to your Bank Account in replacement of some boxes that was to get to you.
I want you to know that i can help in transferring this money to you. i was also told that people were not being fair to you in this.
I want you to know that i'm going to handle this transaction with utmost trust from my side to you.

Let me tell you more about myself before i make a request. I am 52 years of age and i have been working with Zenith Bank Ghana for
over 18 years and had several promotions. But i hope the next promotion i will be awarded will be the Managing director of Zenith bank
Osu Accra Branch.

I can make this transfer possible to you, But i must tell you the fact, I will have to create a Non Residential Checking account here in
Ghana and send you a MASTER ATM DEBIT CARD which you will use in withdrawing your FUNDS in any ATM MACHINE in your country.

With this you will not be involved in any dubious act. because i am a God fearing man and will not like it if you go through stress to get
your money. Do get back to me with the information below so i can create an account here for you so you can use the MASTER ATM DEBIT CARD
to withdraw your money. I will not collect any money from you to set-up the account. I will use my money in doing it and i will make sure
its done today if you get back to me immediately.

Send me the following information;
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME:
HOLDER'S ADDRESS:
HOLDER'S MOBILE NUMBER:
HOLDER'S ORIGINALITY :
DATE OF BIRTH:

NEXT OF KIN INFORMATION;
NEXT OF KIN:
ADDRESS OF KIN:
MOBILE NUMBER OF KIN:
NEXT OF KIN ORIGINALITY:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Note: Please do get back to me with the information needed above so i can set-up an account on your name
and i will send you your MASTER ATM CARD via DHL courier today.

I await for your response,

Call me on +233571596799 for more details
you can also reply to [email protected]

Mr Andrew koffi,
Manager Of Bills And Exchange.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement