Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228960 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:53 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22666416702

Hello ,

I am Mr. Bama Ibrahim a senior staff with a financial institution here in Burkina Faso.
I want to let you know that the project is all about the transfer of the sum of US$9.5M
which belongs to the late Dr.Ravindra F.Shah who died together with his wife Dr.Mrs. Manjula ,
who was killed on the1st Oct. 2003.

Since his death non member of his family have come forth for the claim of this fund and
this is why I am contacting you so that you can act as his business partner and I will
guide you on what to do for this fund to be approved and transfered to your own bank
account in your country after which we will share it 50% each party.

Please do let me know if you are ready and willing to to assist me in this important
project ,and ensure you keep it confidential because of my position with the bank.

You should call me for any further information.+226 66416702

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Mr. Bama Ibrahim

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.97.223
Originating ISP: Onatel
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement