Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228789 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:12 am
Hello XXX,

How do you do, please send to me the details of your transit account with the offshore affiliated Bank to enable me proceed with the transfer arrangement before your delay in this jeopardizes this deal for us. You need to understand that so many eyes are on me in the office because of my direct involvement seen in search of our late Clients relative, so I am been so much careful not to jeopardize this for us.

Please get back immediately,

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228790 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:12 am
Hello XXX,

How do you do, pleases end to me the details of your transit account with the offshore affiliated Bank to enable me proceed with the transfer arrangement before your delay jeopardize this deal for us.

I await your prompt response to this email,

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228791 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:13 am
From [email protected]

Attention XXX,

This is from the Account Department of Den Norske Bank, and we wish to inform you that Den Norske Bank is not a regular Bank, but an Offshore Brokers Bank.

Our accounts are only used in transferring huge funds from Country to Country, as your account activation fee would not reflect in our account. Every first timer with Den Norske Bank must have to use the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer option because you do not have an active account with Den Norske Bank.

But when you setup your account, your activation fee will automatically reflect in your account with us.
Every online transfer to Den Norske Bank takes at list 7 to 9 working days to reflect in our account unless you use an offshore affiliated Bank with our Bank in making such transfer.

You have to follow the Banks instructions for every first timer with Den Norske Bank if you wish to open and operate an account with Den Norske Bank.

The reason Den Norske Bank instructs all first timer to send their account activation fee directly via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer, is because the Offshore Banking policy section 301. Setting up a Transit account with us is only to take 72Hours and making a wire transfer from any other Bank outside our affiliated Bank would take 7 to 9 working days before such funds would reflect in our Bank. And by then Den Norske Bank Management would have cancel your account opening application and you will have to start all over again.

Proceed and send the account activation fee via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer, directly to our financial controller receiving accounts officer in charge of Pick-ups.

We await your feedback.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Frid Ask

Den Norske Bank (DNB)
(International Customer Account Department)
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (+47)973-917-23
Jernbaneveien 1. 0667
Oslo, Norway.

#228792 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:13 am
Hello XXX,

That is ok my me, but not too good because of the nature of this transaction. We need to move these funds out of my Bank as fast as we can for we have to make hey while the sun shines because opportunity like this only comes but once.

I need to be sure I can get the account details today from you.

Regards,
Mr.Tian Guoli

#228793 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:14 am
Hello XXX,

Your mail has been noted, but I will beg and advise you to contact the Bank again and again and let them know the urgency of this transit account details with them. It is because after todays Board of Directors meeting in the office, it will be best if we move these funds out of China today.

Please you know every pressure are on me because of my direct involvement with the transaction, so every eyes are on me. I am been monitored from the onset of the search for the late Clients relatives, my telephone lines and my accounts are been monitored. For that I am very worried so I do not wish to delay one more seconds on this because I know what I stand to gain as my share of this deal, each of our shares of this transaction is enough to settle the life style of ourselves and Family if we invest very well with it.

You need to understand that you are the delay right now, for I need that account details to enable me fill up your approval form like I said before. To enable you send the filled form to our Foreign Remittance Department, and as soon as the Person in-charge receives the filled form from you, I will the use my influence and position in the office to effect the transfer of the said funds to this new account with the offshore affiliated Bank with Bank of China, and because this Bank is affiliated with my Bank, the transfer would seem like an in-house transfer, and would be done immediately without any question because of the relationship of the both Banks.

I need your word on this now, can I stay behind in the office and wait for this account details? please for this is very urgent for we have to move this funds now that we can before your delay create a suspicious room for my Bank Management.

I await your prompt response to this email for we have to make hey now while the sun shines.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228794 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:14 am
Hello XXX,

I couldn't wait anymore for you to send me the account details because I have to live the office for it's closing time. I just got home and I am so tired, do you have the account details ready now? please get back to me as fast as you can for we have to move these funds now while we can.

I await your prompt response to this email, for I have to be sure of getting the account detail for you today.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228795 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:14 am
Hello XXX,

How can I find a new partner when they have already granted an approval for fund release in your name,

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228796 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:15 am
Hello XXX,

How do you mean? do you think I am ok with this delay, I have been running up and down to make sure this transaction could be completed for days now, and now that everything has been resolved and the approval has been granted to us, you are making me feel it was a mistake that I made to fix you in the place of our late Client legal beneficiary.

Do you know how much risk I took in fixing this? I guess you don't know how much pressure that is on me now. The Board of Directors have already concluded every arrangement with the Attorney that I took to act in every matter consigning you and the said funds, and I need to fill your approval form for you to sign and send back to our Foreign Remittance Department. Your delay would jeopardize all this for us if we are not careful.
It is because you only care about yourself and not even wondering what I have done through to fixed all this, thanks.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228797 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:15 am
Hello XXX,

You have to contact the Bank and not me, do not get me involve in this before the Bank have knowledge that you are dealing directly with me in this. Please do this yourself and don't get my name on it for I have my reasons for that.
If anybody finds out that you are been favored by me in this, this transaction would be jeopardized immediately for they will know that I used my position to influence the deal for for own benefit.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228836 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:49 am
Hello XXX,

How are you doing? for me I am not fine at all because you got me so worried. I have made contact with 4 different offshore affiliated Bank with Bank of China to know what it takes to setup an account for a nor resident customer with them, and they all say every nor resident customer must make their initial deposit via money gram or western union to their account officer, simply because any payment below $10,000.00usd cannot reflect in their accounts because it is an offshore transit account. And the Bank cannot be hold responsible for such.

I understand your fair and worries, you can contact my Bank and apply for the funds to be release to a Security Company for you, is called handing over. I will give you every details but you must first apply because I know of a Security Company that does that.

Moving such an amount like ours from China is not easy, and you wouldn't understand my worries. It is only an offshore affiliated Bank we can use in moving such an amount from my Bank without getting into problem. Such Banks are certified and covered because of the calibers of people they have as customers. This are the type of Banks Governors and Senators use in moving their funds across Countries during election period. This fund has already been granted and we have to get it out of Bank of China now while we can.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228899 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm
Hello XXX,

We have to put heads together now because I made contact with at list 5 offshore affiliated Banks that I am sure of and they all said every activation fee must be send via money gram or western union.
I have made contact with a Security Company they made a delivery for my Bank Monday, the Company is in Spain, and they said you are to pay for trip to China and to your door step, and their admin fee. But I didn't tell them that it is money that they are bringing to you, this is for security reason and the safety of the funds. Moving such an amount of money would create so much attention and could be confiscated if we are not careful. That is the only reason we use offshore Banks in moving very huge funds.

I told the Security Company that one of our very old Client would love to move his Family treasure deposited with Bank of China to his home town without any delay, and they asked what the content inside was, and I said Family treasure not classified.

Please always try and delete every email I send you for security reasons till we move these funds out of China. You know I am been monitored, so I am been very careful.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228900 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm
Hello XXX,

Compliment of the day to you, please we have to move these funds out of my Bank before this gets out of hand. You have to make contact with my Bank and know what to do next.

I await your prompt response to this email, for delay might be too dangerous in this.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228945 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 pm
Hello XXX,

How do you do, I just couldn't sleep only to notice that you even sent me an email. You need to understand that we have already passed the stage of backing out from the transaction because every documentation are already in your name, making you the legal beneficiary of late Gervase XXXr's funds in Bank of China. Right now all eyes are already on me because I am directly involve in this. I am been monitored in the office since the beginning of the search of his relatives, my telephone lines and accounts are been monitored. Only Heaven knows the risk and way I fixed all this, but I had to take this risk because I know what I stand to gain as my share of this deal.
You must have to contact our Foreign Remittance Department and apply for the fund release as a form of a consignment to you because of health reasons, if it is been granted, the funds would be release as a form of a Family treasure to the Security Company to move over to your door step for just your just signature for the final release. Please you have to act very fast not because each of our shares of this deal is enough to settle the life style of ourselves and Family, but because the Attorney that I paid to act in every matter consigning you and the said funds has already done his part of the deal and my Bank Management has been making contact with him, and he is very worried now because we never knew this would take so much time like this.
All offshore affiliated Bank with Bank of China are saying the same thing regarding any amount paid that is not up to $10,000.00usd would not reflect in their transit accounts because it is not just a regular accounts but a transit offshore account. Such an account are only use in transferring huge funds across Countries. They said every first time account opening must be made via western union or money gram to your account officer.

We cannot let this jeopardize the movement of these funds because the funds cannot be released to anyone else, until you instruct the Bank on what to do.

See below contact details of the Security Company I am so sure of because just Monday here the 24th of November 2014, a consignment was moved by the same Security Company to Russia. You can contact the Company and verify this your self, all I need is for you not to place my name in any of this for my own safety. Please for I have reputation I have built for years to maintain, I beg of you because Immediately anyone finds out about yours and I, it will be obvious that you are been favored by me.

You know I have been the one handling all expense over here, and this brings some worries to the faces of other works in the office, wondering what my connection is with the Attorney. Please we have to act very fast of this.

Contact the Security Company immediately and asked them for their services, tell the Management that you want them to contact Bank of China immediately, and contact the Head of our Foreign Remittance Department, Mr. Chun Xu Lee.
[email protected]

Your Certificate of Deposit no with Bank of China is: BOC/A4-7-02/FDM, why the account no to the account is 0111047889.
Tell the Management you want them to move your Family treasure from Bank of China to your door step. They will get that done for us within 48Hrs, but you have conclude the arrangement with our Foreign Remittance Department immediately.

Attached to this email is a copy of the Certificate of deposit with Bank of China, and also an approval for the fund to be release as a consignment to a Security Company you instructed. Kindly download the approval form and sign it well your name is, and then send it with the Certificate to Mr. Chun Xu Lee directly on his personal email immediately:
([email protected]) to avoid delay because the pressure is just too much for me to handle now. That funds has to live Bank of China at most Monday, Tuersday.

See contact details of the Security Company:

BRUGTS SECURITY AND DIPLOMATIC SERVICES
CALLE AROYO 35
28080 MADRID SPAIN
TEL/FAX +34917903859
TEL+ 34 631 864 729
CONTACT PERSON: PHILIP ROWLEY
EMAIL: [email protected]

Kindly contact the Security Company, and then download the approval form and sign where you have your name at, then attach the form together with the Certificate of deposit and a copy of your passport and send to our Foreign Remittance Department, Mr. Chun Xu Lee.
[email protected]

I await your prompt response to this email,

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

Image Image Image

#228950 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:42 pm
Hello XXX,

Happy Sunday to you, I am very sorry I'm making you go through all this, but this is the only way we can move at these funds at this stage since you do not trust the offshore Banks with their payment method. You must have to contact my Bank to make sure that form gets to the Foreign Remittance Department first thing Monday morning.
You need to get this done for us because you alone has the power of attorney now, I don't even have the right to access these funds. My life depends on you because I have invested so much in this, you cannot allow the Bank to confiscate the funds because for more investigation would have to take place to know more about you and the reason why the fund release has issues. Please you know Banks and their policy.
I am not talking about trust now regarding how to get my share of this deal, I'm talking about reputation. My job is at stack here. Too many eyes are already on me in the office, you need to move these funds now while we still can before our delay jeopardizes this for us, and even cause us big problem.
Please every expense you make in moving the consignment would be deducted from my own share of this deal, just move it out now that we can.

I await your prompt response to this email, for I have not been able to have good sleep for days now.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli

#228971 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:16 am
Hello XXX,

Thanks for your email update, our Foreign Remittance Department cannot respond to your email till working days, which must be tomorrow. Please do not measure the content of the consignment to the Security Company because it is always better when it is been recorded as Family treasure to the Security Company for that is how customers move their funds from our Bank with Security Companies. This is for security reasons and the safety of the funds.
If our Foreign Remittance receives that email, that will take every eyes off my body first, and the request will be brought to we the Board of Directors of the Bank. And since it's your funds the Bank would have no choice but to grant your request if you could give a good reason for that. And that was the reason I asked you to state it was for your health reason, that you are not allowed to live your city till you are better, and that you need the funds to settle Family issue and pay for your treatments and others.

Then our Foreign Remittance Department would demand for a copy of your passport and a copy of the certificate of deposit. You must have to send to the Security Company a copy of your passport too, and the certificate of deposit number and the account number too. Bank of China would go on an agreement with the Security Company to enable them move the consignment over to you and upon delivery you must have to sign the same signature on your approval for fund release to the Security Company before the consignment can be hand over to you.

As soon as the Consignment lives the Bank, I will let you know immediately then I will send to you a friends account were you will send my share to immediately you get the consignment because the funds would be in hundred's. The reason for that is because I cannot take the risk of receiving my share in my own account because my accounts and my telephone lines are been monitored, I know this because I have inside knowledge of my Bank.

Right now I would need your word on trust now because I have done my part of this deal, I guarantee you of a risk free transaction if you follow every instruction I give. I guarantee you of our 100% funds. All I need now is an assurance that I will get my share of this deal as promised because every legal rights are on your name making you the legal beneficiary of these funds and if by tomorrow you decide not to give me my share of this deal, I cannot even take the risk of saying it out because of the nature of the transaction. My word has been my bond from the onset of this transaction, I see you as a very gentle and humble Man that can keep his promise. And I am willing to take this risk because not taking a risk is the greatest risk in life.

Please you have to contact our Foreign Remittance again and again to show some sign of seriousness to my Bank Management for I want every eyes to go to your side now and not mine anymore.

I await your prompt response to this email, for I need to be sure we would have a head way on this tomorrow. I you just have to do is to write an email to my Bank and explain why you want the Security Company to pick up the funds in a form of consignment to you, the Security Company will only pay the admin fee and release fee. Then get the consignment immediately we the Board of Directors of Bank of China approves your request. Then the funds can be picked up by the Security Company but in a form of a consignment because it must be recorded as your Family treasure for safety reasons. The Security Company must not have knowledge of what exactly you have inside.

Regards,
Mr. Tian Guoli