Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228916 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 pm
Reply-to: Zenith Bank - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348023138848

PLOT 84 AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.
TEL: +234 802 313 8848

This is ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, the banker of Mr Ericsson Brandon. We have tried severally to reach him concerning his contract fund deposit of $200,000,000 .00 from the National Petroleum Corporation NNPC but since we cannot reach him for over six months now we have to contact you as named his next of kin during the opening an account with us. It is our duty to reach our clients next of kin if the original clients cannot be reached after six months.

This is for verification purpose before you are entitled to receive the client fund/payment in our custody, you are required to give us the following information so that we can be sure we are dealing with the right person..

Attached is our verification form, you are advised to print it out, fill and scan it back to us and please ignore number 13 in the form as we will demand for further documents later on.

Please note that these information is necessary for filing for the transfer of rights of our clients to you and without them, there is no claim.

Submit this form back to us after filling.

Thanks.
Mr Donald Ovie
CORPORATE ACCOUNTS MANAGER
FOR: ZENITH BANK NIG. PLC

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.203.64.133
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#235913 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:01 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Attn :XXX,
Am in receipt of your mail and everything is in order. Your payment was among those reviewed yesterday and approved for payment. The following is needed to start preparing your payment documentation process. I will be in charge of your payment processing.

1. YOUR FULL NAMES
2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS ( 1 and 2 as it will appear in your payment papers)
3. CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
4. AGE
5. OCCUPATION
6. SCANNED COPY OF DRIVERS LICENCE

I will secure your Approval letter immediately I receive these information so try and send them today so that by tomorrow your Approval letter will be ready. This approval letter is a signed document from the federal ministry of finance which gives you the right to receive this payment. It is important for this payment and any one that is denied this letter will not receive the payment. Get me those information and I will take it up from there.

You dont need to bother, I will help you and you will receive this payment ok.

Thank you.
Mr Donald Ovie

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#236108 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:36 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your information and a scanned copy of your your drivers license as demanded for screening before your payment is released. I have this morning forwarded it to the screening panel and now awaiting for your approval letter.

Immediately your payment is approved with this approval letter, I will get you informed. Good enough, the panel is sitting today and I pray that your payment will be among those screened and approved for immediate payment. The panel will through the Approval letter also inform you of what is needed of you to receive your payment.

I have tried to call you this morning through this number but you were not picking after the call. I am forwarding to you my personal number and my valid official ID card so that you can reach me whenever you like concerning your payment and to prove to you that everything about this payment is real and legitimate.

My direct phone number is +234 802 313 8848

Thank you.
Mr Donald Ovie

#236118 by AlanJones Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:14 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Attn :XXX
Your payment was successfully approved today. Attached is your Approval letter. Your payment was among the 36 that was vetted today. You are adviced to send for the approval fee of $980 (Nine hundred and eighty dollars only). With this fee, you will not be required to pay any VAT or any other charges whatsoever. It covers your payment till it reaches your hand.You are to send this fees immediately through western union on the name of the receiving and approval officer as stated below.

RECEIVERS NAME : MR NIC ADO
ADDRESS : LAGOS, NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION : COLOUR
ANSWER : BLUE
AMOUNT : US$980 only

Kindly choose your preferred method of receiving your payment either through certified international bank draft, bank to bank wire transfer into your bank account or through MasterCard ATM.

Note: You are to make this payment today and send to us the western union MTCN/ CONTROL NUMBER and upon this approval fees of US$980, your payment will be transferred to you without delay that same day. The essence of this fees is cancel any stoppage of payment on transfer.

Get back to us after making the payment.

Thank you.
Mr Donald Ovie

#236234 by AlanJones Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:40 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Attn :XXX

Sorry, we had a joint seminer today with our sister bank which took almost the entire day. The seminar was organised by the federal ministry of Finance.

In respect to your request, I will send to you the bank account name to send the US$980 on monday. However, we advice our customers to use western union or moneygram because it is quick and enables us to deliver a quick service to them. Why we usually advice for western union or moneygram is because we receive the fees that same day and delivers their payment also that same day while bank account taks a minimum of 3 days to reflect. But be assured that both of them are good and your fees will be received and used on the purpose it was sent for.

On monday morning as I get to the office I will forward to you the bank account details. There has been tremendious testimonies from most of our customers who has finally received their payment and I assure you by next week you will also receive your payment.

Thank you.
Mr Donald Ovie

#236365 by AlanJones Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:34 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Here is the account information:

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
ACCOUNT NAME : NWANKWO GAIUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 2007104084
SWIFT CODE : ZEIBNGLA
SORT CODE : 057150712

Remember the amount to pay is US$980 only. Get back to me as soon as you make the payment today.
Thank you.
Mr Donald Ovie

#236433 by AlanJones Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:36 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Good day.

I hope you received the account information. Am waiting to hear from you if you made the payment today so that I can effect your payment transfer. Get back to me with update.

Thank you.
Mr Donald Ovie

#236529 by AlanJones Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:04 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Let me know as soon as they are done and please it has to be soon because we will soon conclude this payment exercise.

Thanks.
Mr Donald Ovie

#236914 by AlanJones Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:28 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Attn :XXXX

Good day.

Our presidential election comes up next week friday, 14th February 2015 and all payments will end on wednesday 12th. All customers are advised to make good use of these remaining days to see that their approved funds are received. This is a notice.

The working week ends today, have you concluded and do let us know the way forward for the approval fees and when you are sending it to conclude your payment.

I have tried many times to reach you via phone but you are not picking. Is there any other number to reach you, kindly let me know so that I can speak with you this weekend.

Thank you.
Mr Donald Ovie

#237243 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:06 am
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
NIGERIA.

Be informed that the nation presidential and house of assembly elections which was slated for the 14th of february 2015 has now been shifted with 6 weeks and will now hold on the 28th of march 2015. This is to enable all international / foreign customers who are yet to receive their pending inheritance and contract payments to do so. You are adviced to make good use of this opportunity to fulfil all pending obligation so that your payment will be delivered to your door step or any payment delivery of your choice.

Thanks.

Mr Donald Ovie