Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228807 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 am
From: Chief Mrs Farida Mzamber Waziri - [email protected]
Reply-to: Chief Mrs Farida Mzamber Waziri - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961884347

Motto: No Body is Above the LAW

ATTENTION:
It has been now i hear from you, How are you doing today? I hope that all is fine and alright. I received your e-mail response and i understand perfectly all that you said in your recent mail to me. I know that it will not be that easy for you to come up with that sum of money so i have just decided to assist you further with part of the Fee so that it will be a little bit easier for you to come up with the remaining sum of money.

So i will be assisting you further with the sum of $60 USD and i will be giving it to the Attorney later Today to send to the Western Union Department Benin republic and they will be waiting for the remaining sum of money from you so that this Transaction will then be finally completed and your first payment of $6500.00 will be paid to you.

The transfer of this fund is signed and stamped to commence today NOVEMBER 27th 2014: fund owners to be paid through western union office by getting your USD$2.5Million immediately release to you per USD$6,500.00 each day and it will be paid to you within 5 Minutes.

You have to understand that what i just did for you i have not done it for anybody else except you and i also did it so that your over delayed funds the Board Of Trustees will not get this Transaction TERMINATED as they have threatened to do so that all your efforts will not be jeopardised. I wanted you to be Financially Stable so that you can be able to raise your Family the way that you have planned to raise them and also purchase your needs.I also wanted you to pay up all your outstanding debts and your Medical Bills and other vital Bills.

I know quite well that they are so many Scammers and Imposters out there who are ready to pounce on you and scam you off your hard earned money that was why i always advise you to be very careful in whatsoever that you are dealing in the internet. So i will like you to make sure that you go ahead and make the Payment of $55.00 Today unfailingly and get back to me with the MTCN Number for comfimations and also forward it to the western union manager to start with your payments today.

I have to let you know that this sum of money that we requested from you is the Last and Final Payment that you are going to Pay and all your payments shall be made to you So you just don't have to be afraid over anything because you will not pay any other money after you make this Payment and your payments will successfully get to your Name in your Address.

Reconfirm your information oncemore to the Director of western Union, Email crimescommisioneconomicfinancial, Mr. EKWEALORV EMMANUEL to avoid wrong transfer of your funds and send the remeaning fee immediately to him with his name below and send him the payment MTCN Number of the $55.00 for immediate complete of this transaction.

Receiver's Name: EKWEALORV EMMANUEL

Receivers Address: cotonou Benin.
Text Question:When
Answer: Now
Amount: $55 USD

You can call the director Mr. EKWEALORV EMMANUEL on his direct line +229 61 88 4347 HAVE A NICE DAY.

. Get back to me immediately with a very positive response.

Congratulations once again.

CHIEF MRS FARIDA MZAMBER WAZIRI.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement