Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.25.145.137 with SMTP id t131csp384705lfd;
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:40:51 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.107.6.144 with SMTP id f16mr26907879ioi.77.1416991250743;
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:40:50 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm31-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm31-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.229.41])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r17si3002505icm.74.2014.11.26.00.40.49
for <snipped>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 00:40:50 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.229.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.229.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.229.41 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DomainKey-Signature: <snipped>;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm31.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Nov 2014 08:40:48 -0000
Received: from [98.138.101.131] by nm31.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Nov 2014 08:37:53 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.195] by tm19.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Nov 2014 08:37:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1053.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Nov 2014 08:37:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: by 98.138.105.243; Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:37:52 +0000
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:37:52 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT(CBN)" <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <1648578433.752791.1416991072163.JavaMail.yahoo@jws100106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Subject: EMERGENCY RESPONSE: YOU'RE DEAD ??? CALL WITH THE NECESSARY
INFORMATION

MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_752790_1888147460.1416991072137"
Content-Length: 41395

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
15 ZARIA STREET GARKI, ABUJA
NIGERIA
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (+234)705-853-2043

VERY URGENT ATTENTION!!!

The Central Bank of Nigeria is the Apex Bank of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Nigerian Government. It was established according to the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1958. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government. The CBN is also charged with the responsibility to maintain external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency; promote a sound financial system in Nigeria, the payment of contract/inheritance fund to beneficiaries and act as Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government.
In addition to its core functions, The Central Bank of Nigeria has over the years performed some major developmental functions, focused on all the key sectors of the Nigerian economy (financial, agricultural and industrial sectors). Overall, these mandates are carried out by the Bank through its various departments.

Therefore, I want to officially inform you that we the International Credit Settlement of Central Bank of Nigeria has verified your contract/inheritance file and I, Mr GODWIN EMEFIELE by the power of my office as the new governor of the central Bank of Nigeria haven taken over from MRS SARAH ALADE (Who was the acting Governor of the Apex Bank) wishes to render my sincere and unreserved apology to you because of the inability of the past Governors of the Central Bank of Nigeria to approved your overdue fund. I have discovered the reason why you have not received your part payment of Ten Million United State Dollars ($10,000,000) and have moved immediately to ratify them. One of them is because the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, (MALLAM LAMIDO SANUSI) personally refused to clear the file for your payment.

This is an instruction received from DR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN (GCFR) President, Federal Republic of Nigeria After the WORLD LEADERSHIP SUMMIT that was held in Washington DC from 4th-6th August 2014. Mr. Vladimir Putin after Summit expressed the areas that the Russia will partner with Africa to include:

Ø Fourteen Billion US Dollars ($14 Billion) Private Investment
Ø Rural Electrifications
Ø Agriculture/Trade Partnership
Ø Contract/Inheritance Settlement
Ø Industrial Revolution

DR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN (GCFR) after arriving from the United State of America, immediately convened for an emergency meeting, with top officials in Nigerian Government including the Vice President MALLAM NAMADI SAMBO, The Minister of Finance and coordinating Minister of the Economy MRS NGOZI OKONJO IWELA and me, the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. GODWIN EMEFIELE. It was at this all-important meeting this the decision to release all outstanding fund withheld/cancelled by the past Central Bank Governor was reached, and an order was given by the President to this regard, since then all hands has been on deck to gather all necessary information and also prepare the required document and files regarding your fund. Am happy to let you that we have gotten everything ready that is why am contacting you. This process will not in any way involve any fraudulent act or money laundering because the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA is running for the yearly payment and also trying to resolve the outstanding payment of inheritance fund that was delayed by the formal governor that's why the order is given.

The Financial Intelligent Unit (FIU) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have informed the INTERPOL and FBI in conjunction with HOMELAND SECURITY so you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Due the previous scam and fraud act from imposters in our country, we have mapped out that this card is sent to your personal address, This card center will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is twenty thousand dollars (US$20,000.00) per day

But the most shocking part of the whole process is that couple of hours after the order to release your Ten Million United State Dollars ($10,000,000) fund was given, Mr. Shane Miles from Moscow , Russia contacted my bank and he is still contacting us requesting for the release of your funds in his name as your next-of-kin/beneficiary hence you are proclaimed dead. We have our doubt about that, that is the reason we are contacting you in other not to make a heinous mistake. And the below are the details he provided, urging my bank to send the ATM CARD to him immediately before it is too late:

Name: Mr. SHANE MILES
Address: 3115 Exposition Ave Moscow 71109 Russia

Please, if you are not dead as this man falsely said, and wishes to receive your fund this way please let us know, even if you have another means that you want to receive your fund, I will advice that you contact Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance/the card payment center officer Dr. Kingsley Moghalu with this information.

Contact Name: Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
Email Address ::: [email protected]
phone / fax: + 234-705-853-2043
And also send the following information:
1. Your full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Addresses were you want them to send the ATM card
4. Your age and your current occupation.
5. Attach copy of your identification

The ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER has been mandated to issue out ($6,000,000.00) as part payment for this fiscal year 2014/2015. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your Payment. For oral discussion, call and email me back as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above-mentioned office.

Regards,
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND ENVOY
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***************************
DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by return e-mail that you have received the message and then please destroy. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is not responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after sending by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.
****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
Please do not respond through this email. Contact Financial Sector / official center of payment card: [email protected] or call + 234-705-853-2043. Violation of the confidentiality of your mail may result to the cancellation of your fund.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement