Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#228457 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:52 am
Very stupid loan scammer who spams scambaiting forums :laugh-s:

Get an affordable loan @ 3% apply now with,Robert Carlos finance and money lending Firm

We provide personal loan, car loan, student loan, Dept Consolidation, Business Loans for start.Do you finance a small or large project? and expansion of business, real estate and mortgages all at 3% interest rate for applicants of all credit types. Our service is fast and hassle free. Our priority is your satisfaction! Our goal is that you enjoy the service that we now sought to Conclusion.Interested loans at 3% now begin to apply by e-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228466 by vonpaso xlura Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:28 am
Auch auf Deutsch
Holen Sie sich eine kostengünstige Darlehen @ 3% gelten nun, Robert Carlos Finanz- und Geldverleih Unternehmen

Wir bieten persönliche Darlehen, Autokredit, Studentendarlehen, Abteilung Konsolidierung, Business-Darlehen für start.Do Sie eine kleine oder große Projekt zu finanzieren? und Ausbau des Geschäfts, Immobilien und Hypotheken allem bei 3% Zinsen für Bewerber aller Kreditarten. Unser Service ist schnell und stressfrei. Unsere Priorität ist Ihre Zufriedenheit! Unser Ziel ist, dass Sie genießen den Service, den wir bei 3% nun Conclusion.Interested Darlehen suchte nun damit beginnen, per E-Mail bewerben: [email protected]

And his reply to an inquiry
We got your mail, we are located in Turkey, Indain,Mexico, Nigeria, and South Africa

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#228583 by Alexiacoelho Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:05 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a Scammmer in Nigeria. He is unaware that this is an Anti Scam site. He does not have any money to give out as a loan. He will have you pay upfront via Western Union or Money Gram for the pretend loans. Since he voluntarily reported himself here. I will leave his post. (BW)

GET AN AFFORDABLE LONA AT 3% RATE APPLY NOW WITH, ISZZY LOAN SCHEM

We provide personal loan, car loan, student loan, Dept Consolidation, Business Loans for start.Do you finance a small or large project? and expansion of business, real estate and mortgages all at 3% interest rate for applicants of all credit types. Our service is fast and hassle free.
Our priority is your satisfaction! Our goal is that you enjoy the service that we now sought to Conclusion.Interested loans at 5% now begin to apply by e-mail: [email protected]
#228585 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:28 am
Another email address used by the dumb scammer [email protected]

GET AN AFFORDABLE LONA AT 3% RATE APPLY NOW WITH, ISZZY LOAN SCHEM

We provide personal loan, car loan, student loan, Dept Consolidation, Business Loans for start.Do you finance a small or large project? and expansion of business, real estate and mortgages all at 3% interest rate for applicants of all credit types. Our service is fast and hassle free.
Our priority is your satisfaction! Our goal is that you enjoy the service that we now sought to Conclusion.Interested loans at 5% now begin to apply by e-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228586 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:31 am
Scam post by a very stupid scammer

#230597 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:59 am
We Offer all kinds of loan packages (Personal Loan, Commercial Loans, etc.) our Loan amount ranges from $5,000.00 USD to $10,000,000.00 USD and a re-payment period of 1 year to 30 years duration. To commence the loan application process, you can find some vital information about the loan we offer. In getting a loan from our company, there is some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process.

Loan Interest Rate:
In the loan we offer, we do charge 3% yearly for the loan. Note that i will be handling the entire process with you until completion loan approval and subsequent disbursement per your request.

fill the below and get back..

First Name:

Last Name:

Contact Address:

City:

State:

Marital Status:

Telephone:

Mobile:

Fax:

Email:

LOAN INFORMATION
Amount Of Loan:

Duration Of Loan:

Purpose Of Loan:

Monthly Income:

As soon as the application form is received, we will provide you with more information.

For further enquirers do not hesitate to communicate to me via email or phone below.

Mrs. ESTRELLA

#230599 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:00 am
Every house and business in the UK has a complete postal address that helps Royal Mail deliver mail quickly, accurately and cost effectively.

Address
Birmingham, AL 35223-1062

600 Olde English Lane Ste 124

We are located in English Village of Mountain Brook behind the National Bank of Commerce

Name Robert Carlos 600 Olde English Lane Ste 124
Fax +448130494906
+4401924200581
+2348031583453 Working Hours
Monday to Friday
from 09:00 to 18:00
City West Midlands AL 35223-1062
State Birmingham
We are located in English Village of Mountain Brook behind the National Bank of Commerce
Country United Kingdom
England
Web site www.robertbrayinsurance.com Robert Carlos finance and money lending Firm
Email [email protected] MFT

#230600 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:01 am
Hello Applicant,

Robert Carlos Finance And Money lending Firm
Ref: EA-ASL/941OYI/02/LN-SA
SSL: 12/25/0034
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
M.F IS REGISTERED
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION
Monday- Saturday:7:30am-6:30pm {Processingtime}.
Contact Number:+2348031583453
Fax Number: 0866421914
Email Address: [email protected]

I received your mail and the content was well noted. I can help out with the loan you are requesting for. All we need is just your cooperation and trust so that we can end this transaction successfully. Here is the loan terms and conditions calculated for (750,000.00 Fr ).

I wish to notify you that your e-mail filling department and i want you to know that this term and condition in of 3% interest rate. In information was received by the end of the sealing operation, our terms of service that are widely held to be agreed before any further action can be taken on this contract loan.

And I want you to be sure that you are in the place to get funded as quickly as possible and never have any regret taking this loan for my company.

Below, I will want you to take a proper view on it and get back to me if you are in agreement so that we can proceed further.

PERSONAL INFORMATION'S

Name: XXX
Amount Needed: 750,000.00 Fr
Duration:5,years

LOAN TERMS AND CONDITION'S CALCULATED AT 3%

Loan Amount Needed: 750,000.00 Fr
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: 13,476.52 Fr
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: 808,591.07 Fr
Total Interest Paid: 58,591.07 Fr

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 35 payments of 72.70 Euro plus a final payment of 72.81 Euro.

1. Loan Condition's

I want you to get back to me if you are in agreement with the loan terms and condition so that i will issue out your loan to the transferring bank immediately, And i want you to know that you have finally see the right company that is willing and ready to help you, All you have to do now is to get back to us and let us know you are in agreement with the Loan terms and condition so that we can move further.

2. Transfer of Your Loan

Bank to Bank Transfer: The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan transfer to you.

3. Loan agreement document

The Loan agreement document which will be sent to you by My company, need to be signed to trust some guarantee of you to me that i can trust you. Remember that is a large some of amount which is needed by you.

4. Loan refund

The loan must be refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay. For this reason, for this reason, we are giving a maximum duration of (5) years to the loan seeker so that he /she will be able to repay the loan within that period.

The total amount of the loan will be paid as stated therein, through a bank or any of your bank transfer option. According to these terms and conditions, we also keep a copy of the signed form for yourself after having received this back; your loan will be processed for approval, and immediately received the loan in 24 hours working time. Considering the above conditions if they are acceptable to you, you have to give me a fast response so that we can start processing your loan.

I need your urgent response asp

Mr Robert Carlos

(Managing Director)

If fully agree to these terms and conditions, return to me with the necessary information so that we could continue.

========================================================================================
CONFIDENTIAL FROM ROBERT CARLOS .

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended Solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is Prohibited.

#230601 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 am
We, will need your banking details.

#230602 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 am
We got your banking information ok.. we are going to send it to the transfer department ok..

#230603 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:05 am
Hello XXX
I want you to congratulate you XXX for your
loan Amount of 750,000.00 Fr. have been approve ok.. The company head
registration officer, had advised that you registered with us to
proved that we are safe in given out this loan to you and to proved
that you will return this money as you have agreed.

LOAN APPROVAL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION.

Approved For: XXX

Date Of Approval: 24/11/2014
Approved Amount: 750,000.00 Fr
Approved By: F.A.S Approval's Department {B.O.D}
Verified/Processed By: Bar, Chemchoun Brah
Approval's Number: Fas/Loan/Aprvd/Rc245-AK

So you were therefore advised to pay the sum of 687,00 Fr for the
registration fee. And the head registration department further advised
that as soon as you are in agreement to make the payment of the
registration fee, you are to forward to us your banking details and
information for the processing of the loan fund to your bank account.

So you are to fill out your banking details and send to us now ok..

Bank Name:
Account number:
Account Name:
Routing number:

We need your swift response now.

Regards,

Mrs Marija Volgyi, for the company...

#230605 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:06 am
Western union information..

Receiver's Name: Mary Völgyi
Receiver's Country: lendava
Receiver's State: Slovenia
Text Question: 2 + 2
Text Answer: 4
Amount To Be Send: 687,00 Fr

And once the payment is send, get back to us with the below details ok..
Sender's Name:
Sender's Country:
Text Question:
Text Answer:
MTCN:

Regards,

Mrs Marija Volgyi, for the company...

#230606 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:07 am
that is the only way you can get it done by money transfer services,

Regards,Mrs Marija Volgyi, for the company...

#230607 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:08 am
well noted, all you need to do is to go to the money transfer services to send in the fee in order for you to get your loan, asap.