Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#228373 by Faizan Docherty Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:49 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 86.99.251.31
Originating ISP: Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
City: Dubai
Country of Origin: United Arab Emirates
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.25.145.6 with SMTP id t6csp23020lfd;
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 06:24:16 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.232.70 with SMTP id tm6mr17132342pac.120.1416666256059;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from acem.edu.np (mail.acem.edu.np. [202.166.197.236])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x9si13651480pdo.45.2014.11.22.06.24.05
for <multiple recipients>;
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 202.166.197.236 as permitted sender) client-ip=202.166.197.236;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=fail (google.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate 202.166.197.236 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by acem.edu.np (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4A9141997F;
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 21:14:13 +0545 (NPT)
Received: from acem.edu.np ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (acem.edu.np [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10032)
with ESMTP id 18vb7wnfMaOb; Sat, 22 Nov 2014 21:14:02 +0545 (NPT)
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by acem.edu.np (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4B83E11132F;
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:56:14 +0545 (NPT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at acem.edu.np
Received: from acem.edu.np ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (acem.edu.np [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10026)
with ESMTP id 5CisLxejS99Q; Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:56:04 +0545 (NPT)
Received: from [192.168.0.105] (unknown [86.99.251.31])
by acem.edu.np (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 066E140E41;
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 06:05:52 +0545 (NPT)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: Urgent Loan
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 17:09:32 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Hello,

I am David Mcdonald, a private lender located in New York. I can help you with a loan of any amount you need at a 3% interest rate. If Interested, call,email or text.

Regards,
David Mcdonald
Email: [email protected]
Telephone:+1 347-560-4207

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#229332 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:16 am
From David Mcdonald - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email. Yes I will give you the loan. Please inform me how much you need and the duration for your loan.

Mcdonald

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229456 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:00 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email. Yes I will give you the loan to enable you complete your project. Furthermore, the funds will be transferred to your bank account once the wire instruction is received.

You will be given the loan @ 3% interest rate which means your monthly payment will be $6250 for 120months instalmental payment. YouR repayment plaN starts from Feb 2015.

Please respond in order to proceed.

Regards

David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229606 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:12 am
Dear XXX,

I received your mail, and the content is well noted. As you are in agreement with the loan terms before we proceed you are required to choose option in which you want the collateral or non-collateral process, we do this because not all client which we offer loan to pay back, so we want to make sure all information's and details are confirm before we can commerce the loan transfer in your favor.

There are two option which you are required to choose from which is the collateral and non collateral loans

1. Collateral Process: I usually require an equity based property as collateral for my loan acquisition. You need to send me a collateral for this loan so that i may have the trust that as soon as i give you this loan, you will pay back at the need of the terms. I do not accept any other property type or kind due to the fact that some of our customers have missed used this opportunity.They some times claim to have properties and send us copies of ownership, and when they are not able to pay back the loan, then claiming these properties i then find out that the properties belong to their family.The family will stand on the fact that they did not intend to do the transaction at first. so please you have to make sure that the collateral you are dropping belongs to you and not your family.

2. Non Collateral Process: This process required deposited of payment. For the loan of ($750,000.00) and you are entitled to make a down payment of $550 for your loan, so that if you are unable to pay back the loan, your collateral will be claim and If you pay back the loan,your payment will be returned back to you.Note that the amount will be refunded to you once you get your loan and complete the repayment process. One thing about this alternative option is that it is a Non-collateral/security obtained from banks here which is popularly known as bank securities. When you obtain this non-collateral/security, it actually yield value which will eventually be equivalent to the loan you are obtaining during the stipulated duration of the loan. When you are unable to pay back the issuing Bank take the non-collateral which has yielded value as substitute for the loan.

I will issue out your loan to the transferring bank immediately the collateral is provided or the non collateral for the loan is acquired from the bank. Because of the risk and expenses when collateral are presented, So this is why i personally will always advice that our customers should simply go for the non collateral alternative when they do not have an equity based property to present as collateral.But if you still insist that you present an equity based property then that will be OK with us.

I have instructed the company lawyer to prepare a loan agreement document for you to sign so that we can proceed to the next step.

I await to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Mcdonald

#229607 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:13 am
Plese confirm if you received the collateral and non-collateral process of your loan

#229628 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:40 am
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email. In order to proceed with wiring the loan to your account today, you are advice to proceed with the payment for the Non-collateral process.

Find below the payment information for the Non-collateral fee.

Western union
Receiver- Barbara Hastings
Receiver address- 2 Renick, West Virgina. Usa
Amount: $550

Also please confirm the wire instruction below were you want your funds to be sent to.

Bank name
Account name
Account no
Swift code
Bank address

With the details, the wire transfer will be sent and the confirmation slip will be forwarded to you for verification.please proceed with payment and get back to me.

Regards

David

#229631 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:21 am
Thanks for your email. To make the transfer faster and ensure payments confirmed today so you can get your credit same today.

If you require bank details to make the payment, which means your 750,000 will have to be transferred next week after receiving your wire transfer which will take 3 working days to hit the account. But if its ok by you, no problem, if you don't need western union you can use money gram , because once sent it will be confirmed in a matter of minutes and your wire will be sent today.

So which one do we use?

David

#229760 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:57 am
Dear XXX,

Transfer details below.

Bank of America
Acct name: Raymond Odemwingie
Acct: 488045603165
Routine: 026009593
Bank address: Dallas Tx Usa
Business Account

This is the account information you requested.

Regards

David

#229762 by AlanJones Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:06 am
Dear XXX,

Please inform me once the transfer has been sent.

David

#230018 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:09 pm
Good morning sir,

Your response is needed to proceed with the wire transfer of your funds to you.

David

#230128 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:59 am
Ok sir, please re-confirm your information where the funds will be sent.

Bank Name
Account name
Account no
Routine
Bank address

Your address
Tell

Thanks

David

#230129 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:59 am
Swift code for international currency: boaus6s

Swift code for us dollars:U.S: bofaus3n

Let me know when you get through tomorrow morning.

David

#230251 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:34 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email. Will your account officer arrange the payment today ?

David

Dear XXX,

Just to know if the payment will be done today before you leave ?

David

Let me know when you get through

David

#230293 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:05 am
Dear XXX,

Your funds has been registered and approved for sending to you. Please confirm your account details where the funds will be wired to you.

You should be rest assured that everything is legal.I will wait your update to enable us wire you your loan funds and send you the payment slip for confirmation.

Mcdonald

#230426 by AlanJones Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:23 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your email. I understand that you are skeptical about this transaction . However, in order to proceed with the wire transfer of your funds to you, please forward to us your wire instruction you prefer to receive the funds.

However, i will pay the amount for you and ensure you get the loan because i know you need it and i can also trust you that you will refund the loan at the appointed time. Please respond in order to proceed.

David

Without you making the payment, your funds will be sent to you. So be rest assured everything is in order

David