Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#228344 by AlanJones Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:24 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +917838124034

MR, FRANK LOAN COMPANY PLC.
100% LOAN LIVE INDIAN.
TEL: +917838124034.
================

Attn, Sir/ Madam.

I am America Nation and My Name is MR.FRANK PHILIP LOAN COMPANY TRADING IN ASIA INDIAN: I came to INDIAN over 15 years ago and i am doing my Loan with 3% without any problem over 15 years now.

i am a private loan lender, who gives out loan in a very low interest rate of 3% will give out all kind of loan like Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan,
Personal loan, auto loan and other good Reason, I also give out loans from the range of $5,000USD- $800,000.00 USD -$1.MILLION USD, $5.MILLION USD at a 3% interest rate.

Duration of 1- 50 years depending on the amount you need as loan. contact us via email: [email protected]

NOTE, Once our costumer follow our procedures, UNDER 3DAYS the loan amount will be approve and Transfer to our LOAN BORROWER BANK ACCOUNT immediately without any delaying.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Borrower will be responsible for approval processing fees ONLY, No deduct, we do not deduct our Loan Fund, Once Borrower pay for Approval Processing fees, Our LOAN PAYING BANK will transfer the LOAN AMOUNT immediately to borrower BANK ACCOUNT without any delaying.

With your readiness Kindly FILL OUR APPLICATION FORM AND GET BACK TO
US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FIRST INFORMATION?S NEEDED ARE:

1. Full names:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. State:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Marital status:
8. Occupation:
9. Telephone number:
10. Amount Needed must be in DOLLARS: & amount needed by words. (Dollars )
11. Duration:
12. Purpose of loan:
13. Your Personal E-mail:

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO SEND ALL YOUR DETAILS TO MR FRANK PHILIP EMAIL: [email protected]

Thanks for your interest in our service.

MR, FRANK LOAN COMPANY PLC
100% LOAN LIVE INDIAN.
TEL: +917838124034.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement