Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228297 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:35 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447700022144 & +448712513043

Hanover Square,London, London W1S 1HD,United Kingdom

ATTN:XXX

This is to inform you that our bank is concluding for the last quarter payment of year 2014, please make sure you get back to our office for your payment.

Thanks for Choosing Citigroup.

Duncan John smith
Director, Financial Management Department London (FMDL)
Direct line: +447700022144
Fax: +448712513043
My Personal Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228330 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 pm
ATTN:XXX

Note that your among the first ten contractors that will receive payment this last quarter in 2014, all you need to do is to forward the below information needed by our bank. With Regards to The Instruction We Got From Where Your Payment Originated From. Please Your Advice To Forward Your Full Name/Address And your banking information, Also How Much You’re Expected To Receive From Our Bank.

However You Will Have to Send a Copy of Your International Passport or Any Form OF I.D Card For Record Purpose And your telephone /fax and mobile number. We wait to receive the above Information’s For Your Account Opening.

Thanks for Choosing Citigroup.

Duncan John smith

Director, Financial Management Department London (FMDL)

Direct line: +447700022144

Fax: +448712513043

My Personal Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.