Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#228265 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:37 am
This puppy scammer has ads posted for several popular breeds. In an attempt to hide the ads from Google searches and fraud filters the contact information is posted in the following format.

hamylynne......(@).....gmail.c0m
(520) 4-2-8-4-3-5-0

For the Google bots I removed the masking characters.

[email protected]
(520) 428-4350

Hello,
I appreciate your text regarding my lovely puppies. It really hard for me to email you now but i really have to because i just came back from my medication and need some rest. But i have to email you just to show how serious i love to see these puppies move to a more caring home. The reason i am looking for a new home for these puppies is because i have Alzheimer and my doctor has strongly advised me for medication. I am so sorry to tell you all these but i think i should be honest with you..I am the only person looking after these puppies.But my health doesn't permit me to look after the puppies any more so i have to give them out to a caring and loving home and concentrate on my health. I need regular prevention and for this reason,i have moved to Phoenix AZ ( 4372 E Modoc Drive phoenix, AZ 85044) closer to my doctor for medication .The puppies are with me.But that isn't a problem cause i can use a pet courier to deliver the puppies at your doorstep and it going to cost you just $450 for each puppy including delivery cost. I offer my puppies alongside a set of Custom Bed, Harness/leash, bowl set,crate/crate pad,food samples,2 piddle pads (being piddle pad trained),and toys..About the puppies,
-Sociability:love to play especially with kids,their toys and other dogs.
-Potty trained,already on regular exercises as i usually take them for a walk.
-vaccinated up-to-date,wormed and veterinary tested regularly.
-Potential:Perfect temperament,no worries with house noises.

Looking for a caring home for these puppies has always been my wish,so i have some few question for you if you don't mind answering them.
-Are you a breeder or do you intend to breed the puppy when they come over?
-Are you interested in a male or female ?
-Do you have a vet hospital around your location?
-Do you have kids or pets loving home?
-Where exactly are you located?
-What is ur zip code?
-Is there some one to take care of them if you are not around?

Please do get back to me with a picture of the one you are interested on.
Hamy Lynne.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#228306 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:23 pm
1(657) 859-9408 contact telephone number for fake pet shipping company.
ByAirPets <[email protected]> email address for fake shipping company

All is set and done.Sorry it took a while to have Lucy registered.It's because i had to prepare all the papers and items together.I am just coming back from the shipping company and all her papers and items as I told you are already with them pending delivery to your home.They will contact you shortly.I have registered OSCAR under "FIRST CLASS AND PREMIUM DELIVERY" and I was ask to pay an extra sum of $30 for choosing such class of delivery and i have already done that because it takes lesser time and he will be delivered at your doorstep.But there is no problem.I was directed to get A RELOADIT PACK CARD from where i could be provided them with the 10 digit code from the card. Probably that is what you will be doing to get to them with the payment of $450 if not,ask them how you will be doing it when they contact you okay. This is their customer's service number,+1(657) 859-9408.You can call me for confirmation.The gentle man i spoke with is called Mr. RHONE PETTERSON who is the delivery manager of the company.Please try to be fast as soon as they contact you because I have an appointment with my Doctor but I am just waiting for a confirmation from you about the delivery.I wish you the best with your new puppy LUCY and please do not forget to let me know when she arrives your home, and also to keep me posted with monthly pictures as her grows for me to know how she is doing in her new home okay!
When you buy the card,you will scratch the seal at the back of the card to get the 10 digit code.That is the code you have to email to the shipping company and a picture of the card showing the code so that they can activate her delivery instantly and proceed over to your house address.
HERE ARE SOME RELOADIT ADDRESSES WHERE U CAN GET THE CARD.
<removed list of legitimate businesses >
Thanks
Hamy Lynne..

Sent from the scammer claiming this is a forwarded email for the fake shipping company.

PET-SHIPPING ANGECY
PHOENIX,ARIZONA

CONTACT US: (657) 859-9408

Dear Client,
Pet Transport Services take pride in providing a trusted, reliable, and affordable pet transport service for you. Domestic and International bookings are made by us hundreds of times a week. Located in U.S, we service clients locally and around the world to transport their pets within U.S, or To & From U.S. No matter if its your dog, cat, bird, reptile or rat, pet transport Services will ensure they are looked after from start to finish. We ship domestically and internationally with many partner companies worldwide. With over 25 years of experience in delivering any pet, anywhere, anytime – you can trust your special pet is in the safest of hands when you choose our professional Pet Transport Services. Thank you to our customers for making our network such a success. We move pets for many of U.S leading removal companies and we can provide a door to door service. Pet Transport Service require a skilled team of consultants to ensure all country rules are followed. Pet transport is what we do everyday. We takes the hassle out of travel and can arrange everything. Thank you for your interest in Pets Transportation Services – We look forward to helping you and your pets.

WE WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE FEMALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY REGISTERED AT OUR SERVICES FROM Mr. HAMY LYNNE THIS PUPPY HAVE TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

RECEIVERS / DELIVERY ADDRESS
<removed>

QUOTED DESCRIPTION FOR YOUR FEMALE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPY

Breed------- ENGLISH BULLDOG
Sex--------------- ----- FEMALE
Name Of Pet----------------- LUCY
AGE---------------------- 11 WEEKS OLD
Markings-------------------------NONE

PET REGISTRATION NUMBER:04AKW871
CRATE NUMBER:C52/A
SHIPPING TYPE: BARN ADDRESS DELIVERY
DEPARTURE TIME: PENDING
ARRIVAL TIME:PENDING

OUR SERVICES

We make every effort to use transporters that meet our high standards for the pets in our care. The vans/plane we use have monitors to observe the pets at all times, independent fans to ensure good ventilation and temperature control, even when the engine of the van is turned off, fresh water supply, strong adjustable partitions to cater for any type of pet and rubber flooring.
We keep in constant contact with the drivers, so we know at any time where your pet is and how it is traveling. We are confident that if your horse is traveling safely and comfortably it will be fit and healthy when it reaches its destination. Pets Transportation Services provides a professional and friendly service styled to suit your individual needs.

DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS

Health Certificate and other documents:Approved and provided by seller
Brand Inspection:Approved{ provided by us}
Registration Certificate :Approved .
Shipping boots and blankets: Approved{ provided by us}
Accompanied :Accessories provided by the seller
Micro chip Censor:Approved with matriculation number G36VG2

DEPOSIT REQUIRED
We have received just the registration fees for this PUPPY . We have not yet received payment.We need a payment of $450 as full payment for the shipping of this PUPPY. ($30 already paid by Mr. HAMY LYNNE for premium and express or doorstep delivery) .You are required to pay $450 as soon as this mail is seen so that we can activate the shipping of your PUPPY and get back to you with the exact time of departure and arrival at your location.

PAYMENT METHOD / PAYMENT STATUS (PENDING)

Due to the high rate of Pet Transport mobilization in the US, all our US based Accounts are currently Under Auditing and Re-modification, so all payment for delivery charges are paid using RELOADIT PACK CARD AND VANILLA RELOADIT CARD for Cashier Management and after payment confirmation we shall provide you with the full delivery details and tracking Reference for Delivery time today , it should be noted that Delivery is only done after payment confirmations.
please call the customer service for further clarifications ,

IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE , WE NEED $450 PAYMENTS TO WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE ADDRESS BELOW AND BUY A RELOADIT PACK CARD OR A NETSPEND RELOADIT CARD. WHEN YOU GET TO THE STORE ASK FOR A ANY OF THESE CARD FOR $450. YOU GIVE THEM THE CASH WITH AN EXTRA CASH OF ABOUT $3.95AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE CARD. AT THE BACK OF THE CARD,YOU WILL SEE A SECRET SEAL TO WHICH IT'S WRITTEN SCRATCH HERE. IT'S THIS SEAL THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SCRATCH TO REVEAL A 10 DIGIT CODE NUMBERS FOUND UNDERNEATHE THE SEAL. THEN YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO CALL OR EMAIL US THE CODES SO WE CAN CONFIRM AND ACTIVATE THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR PUPPY THEREBY LETTING YOU KNOW THE EXACT DELIVERY SCHEDULE THAT CARRY THE DEPARTURE AND THE ARRIVAL TIME OF YOUR PUPPY

RELOADIT CARD STORES AROUND YOUR LOCATION WHERE YOU CAN BUY THE CARD

SAMPLE OF THE NETSPEND CARD

Deleted list of legitimate retailers
Last edited by Mike Wilson on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Add email address

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon