Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228197 by wolverine2011 Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:46 pm
Hello Dear,

How are you today, I hope you are fine. How are you doing today over there, I believe that your days are well spent. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this Relief Center, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis, I will like you to call me through this telephone number ( 00221775891034 ) As a refugee here in Relief home, I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Please I would like you to know that I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank, which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.2 Million Dollars. So I will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to and the money can't be transferred in Senegal where I am in refugee statues.

I have got in touch with the bank through mail and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, I also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since I am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that I should decide on if I should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. I kept this secret to people here. I will want to come to you if you help me to come any time you want even now, Have a nice time and think about me my dear, I hope to hear from you soonest. Call me 00221775891034.
Yours Sincerely,

Sarah.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.61.86] by web28904.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 06 Nov 2014 07:26:20 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5uCx5Nsc9MPeQ-jLz84xSvu37T=Oi5f2HydD07SAQ-mJg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 07:26:20 +0000
Reply-To: Sarah Gregory <[email protected]>

Hello dear,
I feel very much loved needed and secured as I read from you again today, I thank you for your care and concern towards me, I pray that God will keep you and bless you. My dear I want you to be my partner because I have confidence in you. I will like you to contact the bank with this information for verification, Tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the deposited by my late father Dr Dortus Gregory, of which I Sarah Gregory is the next of kin into your account. I will like you to send an email to the Director of Accounts Department of the bank.

The contact information of the Director of Accounts Department.
Mainland Bank Plc.
24 Cree Church Las, Scotland,3rd Floor,
Menara Multi-Purpose, Capital Suare
EC3A 5JX, UK Scotland.
CONTACT PERSON : Michael Douglas.
EMAIL : [email protected]
EMAIL : [email protected]

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Name of account holder : Dr Dortus Gregory.
Amount deposited : $3.2 Million Dollars
Next of kin / beneficiary : Miss Sarah Gregory.
ACCOUNT NUMBER : CBL50088302WL.

My dear I hope to read from you again to know how you are doing and if you have contacted the bank, I pray that they will accept you as my partner. I send my greetings to you and I hope to speak with you soon. I have sent a mail to the bank and introduce you as my partner and I pray they will reply to you when you contact them. I wish you a happy days. Call me.00221775891034.
Yours in need,
Sarah.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.48.79] by web28901.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 06 Nov 2014 23:25:28 GMT
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5uCx5Nsc9MPeQ-jLz84xSvu37T=Oi5f2HydD07SAQ-mJg@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5uGK8yu4u8mXRAxmc-myRrRYB7EpZMZW92U0yYieL1ohw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 23:25:28 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR CONTACT THE BANK FOR VERIFICATION

MAINLAND BANK PLC

24 Cree Church Las, Scotland,

3rd Floor, Menara Multi-Purpose
Capital Square EC3A 5JX, Scotland.

Our Ref...MLBLSD/014/GB Date...10/11/2014.

Attention Sir / Madam,
We have received your mail of request and we advice that you adhere to our directive to enable us complete the transfer procedures before transferring the fund to you.

We advice that to get in contact with Senegalese resident lawyer who will get the documents in your name as we have requested, then forward the documents to us and we will proceed with the completion of the transfer process.

For more information/s please contact me The World operational/Transfer Officer through my email address thus ( [email protected] ) for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask.

Yours Faithfully,
Michael Douglas.
Mainland Bank Scotland.
+44 70 319 196 60.
( World Operational/Wire Transfer Department Officer ).

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.41.103] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:07:18 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-a0c378ce-d3a8-46d6-b614-780906ceb0d4-1415603237929@3capp-mailcom-lxa16>

Hello dear,
Thanks once again for your love, care, concern and effort to help me transfer the money to your care pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are dependable and trustworthy, So, I will also advise you to please keep this information to yourself, I choose you because I am so much confident in you that you will not hurt our feelings when the money get to your position, I informed one of the staff here about the preparation of legal documents by an international lawyer and he gave me the contact of this lawyer again, he said he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations and he can see how to prepare the documents for us in your name as the bank has required.

Please I will like you to contact him through email, when your contacting him, tell him that you are Miss Sarah Gregory Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Support from High Court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my Late father's account in Mainland Bank Scotland to your account.

His contact information are,
Barrister Adama Gueye
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +221776614789.

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred to your care and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come to meet with you. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart, Thank you for the efforts, I appreciates it with a lot of thanks, I wish you a happy moment always. Call me so that we can talk 00221775891034.
Yours in need,

Sarah.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.41.214] by web28905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Nov 2014 00:11:51 GMT
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5uCx5Nsc9MPeQ-jLz84xSvu37T=Oi5f2HydD07SAQ-mJg@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5uGK8yu4u8mXRAxmc-myRrRYB7EpZMZW92U0yYieL1ohw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5vXc0ioFWkp71pZEz7cYegM9wV4s9MaMnoS=FbO8AVv3g@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-cd92f8dd-0260-4b7d-a255-a373ca32d662-1415437779837@3capp-mailcom-lxa08> <CAAbCh5tk2kSazCbDkbiPB0GFAxomtT61vrTbsP2gX3RgRszYuQ@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 00:11:51 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221775891034
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031919660
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221776614789
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

TWO ACCOUNTS HARVESTED:
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME: JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03526320003
BANK CODE: SN100
GUICHET CODE: 01009
RIB: 32
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX
CITY: DAKAR

12th time I have received this account from a Scammer:

Bank Name: SGBS
Beneficiary Name: OBI PATIENCE
Account number: 003002445808
RIB:::::::::::::::::: 51
Swift Code: SGSNSNDA
CODE BANQUE: 25011
CODE GUICHET: 01011

9th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
Advertisement