Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228129 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:06 am
Tel. No.: +22968428015

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
Senior Resident Representative Payment Office Benin Republic.
Rue 9 Hon. Justice Balakin Avenue. Benin Republic.
Telephone +229 6842 8015
Officer In charge Of Foreign Inheritance Payment
Mr.Mahmand Abubuka (SAN).
Email: ([email protected] )

Attention:Please

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is well noted, we also apologize for the Delay this payment might have cost you on the process of receiving the payment I have submitted the information of MR MILLER GRAIG DOUGLAS to our local monetary grouped IRS to get him arrested for the Illegal bad act.

This office is working strongly to tract down the bad officials and corrupted one who did not perfect their official duties to release inheritance fund to foreign beneficiary oversea we are trying our best to tract them down and stop the further corruption.

I will advice you to forward us the contact of the bad official whom collected money from you without perfecting their official duties if you have any payment slip you made to them so far send it to us to enable us investigate and have them arrested for the criminal act.

We have (3) Three options over this payment and I would advise you to select one of them how you want this payment to be received by you.

1) Telegraphic Wire Transfer To Your Account.
2) Diplomatic Immunity Seal.
3) Payment Via ATM Master Card.

Select any of these options and get back to us so that we further your payment without any atom of delay. For your information the United Nation (UN) and IMF has advised that every beneficiary must come down to this office to sign the beneficiary fund release bond to enable us submit to the Minister of Finance and Inland Revenue for immediate release of the $8.5 million to your direction within 72 hours.

If you can not make it to fly down here in person, you will need a service of accredited attorney to sign and stand on your behalf and the service charge for the attorney is 2500.00 Pounds the accredited Attorney will sign and stand on your behalf and act all the Necessary things in other to complete this transaction within 72 hours

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND 2500.00 Pounds VIA WESTERN UNION TO THE ATTORNEY NAME.

Receiver name: MOLOKWU JOHNBOSCO.
City: porto novo
Test Question: When
Text Answer: soon.
Amount: 2500.00 Pounds

SENDER’S CONFIRMATION DETAILS BELOW
Sender's Name/ Address:_______________
MTCN Number:_____________________

This information was giving to you in order for the lawyer to act the legal signatory on your behalf if you would not make it in coming down here to sign by yourself and the fund approval copy will be sent to you for your view.

Note: That since you said you did not give MR MILLER GRAIG DOUGLAS, power of attorney to claim the $8.5 million on your behalf, we want you to also make sure you send the fee as instructed via western union or money gram if you can not fly down to this country in person so that we will hire accredited attorney who will stand on your behalf secure and sign all the legal document to enable the paying bank get the transaction done within 72hours.

We Are Looking Forward Hearing From You ASAP.

Best Regards.
Mr.Mahmand Abubuka (Director General)
International Monetary Funds Unit.
Republic Du Benin
Telephone: (+229) 6842 8015

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228130 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:07 am
Telephone +229 6842 8015

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is well noted, we also apologize for the Delay this payment,Meanwhile since you said that you will not use western union to make the payment i will advice you to make the payment through money gram or Ria and immediately the anttorney confirm the payment your fund will be wire into your bank account also i will advice you to reconfirm your bank information where to wire the fund once the anttorney confirm the payment from you thanks.

LOOKING FORWARD HEARING FROM YOU ASAP TOGETHER WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

Receiver name: MOLOKWU JOHNBOSCO.
City: porto novo
Test Question: When
Text Answer: soon.
Amount: 2500.00 Pounds

SENDER’S CONFIRMATION DETAILS BELOW
Sender's Name/ Address:_______________
MTCN Number:_____________________

This information was giving to you in order for the lawyer to act the legal signatory on your behalf if you would not make it in coming down here to sign by yourself and the fund approval copy will be sent to you for your view.

Note: That since you said you did not give MR MILLER GRAIG DOUGLAS, power of attorney to claim the $8.5 million on your behalf, we want you to also make sure you send the fee as instructed via western union or money gram if you can not fly down to this country in person so that we will hire accredited attorney who will stand on your behalf secure and sign all the legal document to enable the paying bank get the transaction done within 72hours.

Best Regards.
Republic Du Benin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228131 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:07 am
Telephone +229 6842 8015

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is well noted, we also apologize for the Delay this payment,Meanwhile since you required to make the payment through bank account i will send it to you first thing tomorrow morning and assure you that once the anttorney confirm the payment your total fund will be wire into your bank account immedaitely with out any futher delay and that is my promise to you i give you my word in this transfer thanks and waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this email.

IM Looking Forward Hearing From You ASAP Once You Confirm This Email.

Best Regards.
Republic Du Benin

#228132 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:08 am
Telephone +229 6842 8015

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is well noted, we also apologize for the Delay this payment, Meanwhile here is the bank information you will use to send the payment and assure you that immedaiely the payment be confirm your total fund will be wire into your account within 2 hours that is my promise to you i give you my word in this transfer thanks and waiting to hear from you asap immedaitely you receive this email thanks.

LOOKING FORWARD HEARING FROM YOU ASAP TOGETHER WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MANTA RAY SWIM CLUB
SCOTIABANK
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO DIEGO
MARTIN SHOPPING PLAZADIEGO MARTIN TRINIDAD WI
SWIFT CODE NOSCTTPSA
BRANCH CODE
AC 74623
AC # 40078XX

Best Regards.
Republic Du Benin

#228959 by Grandma Grim Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:52 pm
introducing another email address

x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD31NGduIR/3CPjfljeIsyLFbDlPOwQ2Lm29pSD+qEpgi1Af7v+U4EGQEm0t0pT4QZPlsqM03mc5SQst+jYU5wE3P48ePJEZ/FNyh1xUKBAewU=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 193.201.172.117) smtp.mailfrom=internationmonetaryfundim ... @barid.com; dkim=pass header.d=barid.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: wjTPN9XlLm59/kNQd0q1DUVznAVruR4qBoYWtXB1Bd/+J5DMsKkGPW/Is/+6mP6rt9Ns8IDwDpFrpt3yAfR4XAd2VJy6VQzZ21XJF/oqNrzXcOrgErhwzEk+ot7yHbxf/Fwb9P2Gn4Vvee5PapHigCBFfonkR5I14A6yVGjs4e9Da2pC9CpiXWx3fhpjn8dLnnoZ96hlyTdauu1mC0gFo3nXyWndS2Ov
Received: from mx1.mail.bg ([193.201.172.117]) by COL004-MC2F5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 30 Nov 2014 16:51:49 -0800
Received: from barid.com (unknown [10.0.0.35])
by mx1.mail.bg (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4814E6001C8C
for <xxxxxmail.com>; Mon, 1 Dec 2014 02:51:46 +0200 (EET)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=barid.com; s=default;
t=1417395107; bh=ynBjzIoP24cTW2Uvfj+iDMFn+ZgzGMJ2iRP8LeLxAEA=;
h=Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Date:Subject:From:To:
MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=T7has5P9DTmB7H/jRB+azNV6/1HItqRgIVMpswVgElw5Uv7Yl7fv6MGrRIpRnR2L9
1k8Wc+DiV+hnsgTFRge9wHm+u9FVCFIOqHijiK4/hCvCrM1DWige0/dqhKFjMeGpc6
xQkQCXCenjZ4ufhsTB8ebIce4Y75xLHkbRPnTSXY=
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 01:51:47 +0100
Subject: contact nelson mark the courier agent with your full information
contact email [email protected]
To: xxxxxxxxil.com>
User-Agent: Mail.BG Webmail
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_20141201015145_86758"
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
X-Composed: 2014-12-01T01:51:45+01:00
X-Originating-IP: [41.74.9.27]
X-Checking: 2014-12-01T01:51:45+01:00
X-Checked: 2014-12-01T01:51:46+01:00
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Dec 2014 00:51:49.0782 (UTC) FILETIME=[FD7E5360:01D00D00]

Telephone +229 6842 8015

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is well noted, we also apologize for the Delay this payment, Meanwhile i have already convert your fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and deposited it to dhl courier company here in Benin Republic so i will advice you to contact they agent with your full information where to deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to you.

Meanwhile i have already pay the anttorney they money we are talking about to enable him sign the paper on your behalf so everything is okay now the only thing delaing the courier agent to carry on your delivering down to sweden where you stay is your full information and i promise you that once reconfirm your full information to the courier agent he will carry on your delivering immediately i give you my word in this issue.

So below is the courier agent information so that you will conatct him and reconfirm your full information to him so that he will carry on your delivering immediately name of the agent is Nelson Mark i also attech a copy of your ATM MASTER CARD to you so you can open it and see thanks and try to conatct the courier agent right away immediately you receive this email.

You’re Full Name:
Your country
Your city
Your Residence Address:
Your Mobile Number:
Your telephone
Your Occupation:
And Your city Airport name:

His name is: Nelson Mark
E-mail ID: ([email protected])

Best Regards.
Republic Du Benin

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....