Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225491 by Faizan Docherty Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:37 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 66.196.81.105
Originating ISP: Yahoo!
City: Sunnyvale
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.78.147 with SMTP id l19csp44193vck;
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 04:10:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.140.41.166 with SMTP id z35mr23438911qgz.82.1414667404231;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm39.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm39.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [72.30.239.69])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d5si11704421qad.107.2014.10.30.04.10.03
for <snipped>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 72.30.239.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=72.30.239.69;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 72.30.239.69 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DomainKey-Signature: <snipped>;
Received: from [66.196.81.171] by nm39.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Oct 2014 11:10:00 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.208] by tm17.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Oct 2014 11:10:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1017.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Oct 2014 11:10:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: by 66.196.81.105; Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:09:59 +0000
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:09:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: hassan buhari <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <1252821367.335763.1414667399492.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10635.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Subject: ECOWAS
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_335762_516040597.1414667399489"
Content-Length: 3355

FROM THE DESK OF DR.Hassan Buhari,
ECOWAS CONTRACT AWARDED COMMITTEE, CHAIRMAN,

Dear Sir,

I am Dr.Hassan Buhari,The Chairman Contract Awarded Committee of the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS) DURING CIVIL WAR IN COTE D`IVOIRE. First to tell you, I got your information from Google when I was searching through Internet for a reliable, honest and trustworthy person to entrust this business with.I was simply inspired and motivated to pick your contact after i read your profile, So After discussing my view and your profile with my colleague, he was very much satisfied and we accepted you immediately for this mutual business relationship. We wish to transfer the sum of $45million into your personal or company's bank account.

This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills awarded by us intentionally for the supply of hard/soft wares,pharmaceuticals/ medical items, light and heavy duty vehicles,apparels and other administrative/logistics for the ECOMOG in Cote D`Ivoire during the Peace Keeping Projects.More details shall be given to you immediately you indicate your interest on this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr.Hassan Buhari,
[email protected]

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#227306 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:19 am
From hassan buhari - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

How are you doing today my dear friend? Hope all is well.

I am on the receipt of immediate responses to my proposal. Kindly accept the surprise message because it was originally sent by me to you.

However, i know that you have read the message and i will like to know if you are interested in my proposal. I will like to seek your consent on this transaction first before giving you full details. I will appreciate to hear from you your willingness and honest to assist me champion this transaction. Please kindly let me know your mind and i wish if you can send me your mobile number so that we discuss it.

Immediately i hear from you then i shall send you the full details.

Thanks and have a lovely weekend.

Dr. Hassan,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227322 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:11 am
Dear XXX,

Once again, thanks for your replied this morning. I am highly delighted to hear from you concerned your willingness to assist me on this transaction.

This is the full details of the transaction,during the civil war in Cote D`Ivoire i was appointed the chairman of the committee for supplying materials to Ecomog for peace keeping. We are instructed by the Ecowas head of states that period to supply everything that Ecomog soldiers needed for the peace keeping. The instruction was that no Ecowas country,company or individual should allow to supply any materials for security reasons.

The committee agreed and worked according to the instruction of the Ecowas head of states. We contracted the contract to four different companies in oversea that made the supply. I personally over invoiced the contract sum awarded by us intentionally for the supply of hard/soft wares,pharmaceuticals/ medical items, light and heavy duty vehicles, apparels and other administrative/logistics for the Ecomog in Cote D`Ivoire during the Peace Keeping Projects.

Right now all the supplied contractors has paid off since last year remaining the over invoiced amount which still holding on by the committee. This is the reason while i am contacting you to stand firmly as one of our foreign contractor to put claim over the fund with my instruction. If you are really interested in this transaction you will stand to put claim over it with my guideline and instruction. Their`s no risk over it only your attention is highly needed to cooperate with me. I will stop here until i hear again from you to know if you will stand as i said.

Please what is the national code number of country, i believe is +## or confirm it for me.

I will appreciate it if you will send me your full contact address when replying this message and let me understand your stand on this transaction.
Feel free to ask me any question and remember that immediately you accept this transaction, we will enter into bond agreement for percentage sharing of the money.

Thanks and have a lovely day.

Dr. Hassan ,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228059 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:21 pm
My dear friend i have been waiting to hear from you since ,but could not hear ,what is the matter i hope that all is well.
Please try and get back to me so that we can go forward.

Yours,
Hassan

#228113 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 am
Hello XXX ,

In fact i don`t know what you are talking about, you gave me your number until today i has been calling you , you refused to pick up my calls, what do you expect me to do again. I have concluded in mind that you are not or no longer interested in the transaction . If you are still interested in this transaction, you have to call me on this number +233 3930901, as you refused to pick my calls, so call me to enable us discuss better.

Thanks,
Dr. Hassan,

#230572 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:45 am
Dear XXX,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Spain. Presently I'm in Madrid Spain for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact my brother in-law in Ghana his name is Mr John Wali, on ( [email protected] ) ask him to send you the total of $950.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my brother in-law Mr John, and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand,finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my brother in-law on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr John Wali, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best Regards,

Hassan Buhari

#231034 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:25 am
From john wali - [email protected]

Good day sir,

All you have to do now is to send to me your contact full names and postal address, because i have to go to day and ask the courier company, like DHL or FEDEX the possiblity of sending the draft to you, because i do go to work ,i dont normaly have chance, so please just try and send them with out wasting time.

John Wali

#231181 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:06 am
Sir,

Please am very sorry that i was not able to finalize with the DHL courier ,but please sir as soon as i am through with them i will let you know and dont let my inlaw to know that you have not gotten your draft, before the end of today every thing will be ok and is also because of my work.

I will get back to you soon.

Wali

#231295 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 am
XXX,

I then went to different courier companies as i mentioned earlier to verify their shipment charge of parcels and below are their names and their price list for their urgent delivery service.

http://www.dhl.co.uk/home.html

Mailing;.............................$120.00
Vat (0.0001%)............................$150.00

TOTAL...............................$270.00

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx

Mailing:..............................$100.00
Vat (0.0001%):..............................$150.00

TOTAL:.............................. $250.00

http://fedex.com/gb/
Mailing...............................$130.00
Vat (0.0001%)..............................$150.00

TOTAL.................................$280.00

Make your choice from the above listed courier companies, then i will send you the information you will use for the payment to enable me proceed to the courier immediately and have your check draft registered for onward delivery to you as the right owner and a tracking number will be issued to me which i will forward to you which you will use to track the departure of your check from Accra Ghana and it's arrival to your doorstep.

Your prompt response needed.

Yours sincerely,
John Wali
+233548716464

#231355 by AlanJones Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:09 pm
Sir,

This is the information that you will have to use and make the payment of the courier service DHL fee for the delivery of your parcel -:

Receiver’s Name: ---SAMUEL AGYEMANG
Address.----- ACCRA GHANA
Text question------ "WHAT FOR?
Answer :------ DELIVERY
Amount------- $270.00

Send the money and confirm the payment information with your address via my email with instruction on the avenue to send your fund to you.

It is very urgent that a quicker response will be make today to enable me pick the money and proceed with your delivery. because i am also very busy with my own work so that i will do this and have rest of mind and also to face other things that concerns me.

Any more information or clarification that you may need, please just go ahead and ask and i will also send the tracking code to you so that you will monitor the movement of the whole thing ,when it will enter into your country, so that you will be ready for collection.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr John Wali

Secretary
+234-8033-576-564

#231439 by AlanJones Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 am
Sir, that is the only way you can send the money (western union) money transfer,that it will be easier for me,the bank is very far for me but i can pick up western union any where around me and it will save time for me so please sir,look for a way to do it that way ,to avoid delaying, please sir.

Wali

#231598 by AlanJones Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:14 am
Sir,

I dont understand the language that you are speeking but maybe you are not able to pay the money and there is nothing that i can do about it so i thank you so much, it is no more my forts so you can just forget all about it now i can look for a way to tell the person that instructed me.

bye,Wali