Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228105 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:59 pm
From Bidvest Bank - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Mr. XXX,`

We sincerely apologized for our time delay to you, we write to bring it to your notice that we have been dully authorized by Mrs. Lindiwe Sisulu to release the sum of (US$25,500,000.00) Twenty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar Currently deposited in our bank to you as investment payment from the South African Government. We are willingly ready to execute the credit instruction filed in by the above person.

Your Transfer will be done by Monday.
We ask for your patience to serve you better.

Regards
Dr Gordon Gray
Director foreign remittance Department.
BidVest Bank Johannesburg South Africa
Tel: +27 604-133321
Fax: +27 866 550 076.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228680 by AlanJones Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:17 am
XXX,

We sincerely apologized for our time delay to your transfer.
It is with singular privilege and honour as the administrative head of this department to confirm to you that actual transfer of your fund (US$25,500,000.00) had been effected today 25th day of November 2014 sequel to the understanding we had with our Bank. You were today through our bank, BIDVEST BANK Given the sum of (US$25,500,000.00) (Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollar only).

Fund is expected to hit your account within the next 48 hours of banking time, on or before Thursday 27th day of November 2014 .
Accept our sincere congratulation once again.

Thank you for making us your payment body.

Kind Regards
Dr. Gordon Gray.
BidVest Bank Limited:
(Reg No: 2000/006478/006) is a license financial services provider and a registered credit provider, NCRCP17.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228949 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:42 pm
My Dear brother XXX,

We apologized for not have contacted you until now, we have confirmed that your payment was reversed by the South African Revenue Service (SARS), we are now working to know the reason why they reversed the payment, we will get back to you as soon as this problems are fixed.

We ask for your patience to serve you better.

Regards
Dr. Gordon Gray.

#229320 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:33 am
My Dear brother XXX,

We understand that you may have been very much annoyed with us for not have hearing from us regarding to your payment, The same applied to us for not have contacted you until now, The reason for the above was because our office engagement in trying to trans-credit your payment to your account with us to better serves you properly but the exercise has been proved abortive, i write to let you know that your payment is being reversed by the South African Revenue Service (SARS) because of the absent of a Payment Guarantee Bond Certificate (PGBC) document attached to your payment to release this fund to you as investment fund and being that we could not release the payment to you without you having a (PGBC), you are therefore liable of obtaining this Payment Guarantee Bond Certificate (PGBC) to enable your transfer to go through without any failure/ interruption. This is to ensure that you do not loose any money to your government as tax or what ever, it is also to make sure that no body will raise this topic of source of your fund and also to cover you from money laundering.

We are so sorry about this mishap, but there is nothing we can do about it.

You are to contact the IMF PGBC office in New York, United states, with below details to issue you (PGBC) immediately so you can receive your payment in your account immediately without any failure.

Mrs. Ludwig Obert
Senior Regional Representative
International Monetary Fund Geneva Office
475 Park Avenue, New York,NY, USA.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +12162789034
Tel: +12063171827

Please be informed that having publicized your payment approval to our notice and being that this Payment Guarantee Bond certificate (PGBC) has to be obtained, this is the final requirement of your payment, we are confident that there
won't be any interruption of your payment unknown to us that will hitch the immediate release of your money.
We expect to hear from you immediately your PGBC is obtained, this is the only thing that is holding your payment.

Sincere Regards
Dr. Gordon Gray.

#229468 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:41 am
From IMF--International Monetary Fund - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

XXX,

Your email has been received and your PGBC processing file has also been submitted to the IMF documents authentication department for issuing, i will get back to you with the issuing costs as soon as your PGBC is approved.

I ask for your patience to serve you better.

Regards
Mrs. Ludwig Obert

#229471 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:51 am
My Dear brother XXX,

This is to inform you that the issuing of your PGBC has been approved, the cost for the PGBC is US$ 1,800.00 only.
If you are prepared to make the payment today, kindly let me know so that payment details will be given to you immediately.

I await your response.

Regards
Mrs. Ludwig Obert

#229527 by AlanJones Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:13 am
My Dear brother XXX,

Find below that account details for your PGBC payment.

Account Name: Linda M Smith
Bank Name: JPMorganChase Bank
7921 Green Street, New Orleans, La. 70118. USA
Swift Code: CHASUS33
Routing Number: 065400137
Account Number: 923840375

Note that the account holder Mrs. Linda Marie Smith, is a practicing Attorney in charge of your PGBC legal documentation and you are advice to use your full names as reference for documentation purpose.
I will advise you to make the payment today so i can try and see that the PGBC is issued immediately and your payment released tomorrow.

Send your proof of payment to this mail box as soon as payment is made.

Regards
Mrs. Ludwig Obert

#229893 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:20 pm
Dear sir
The South Africa Ministry of Finance wish tp refresh your mind about your transferring fund of $25.5 Million United States Dollars. The apex Bank the Reserve Bank of South Africa has raised a questionnaire over why the fund has not yet be transferred into your account.

Please can you update to this very Ministry of the extend o f your fund transfer/

Best Regards

Brain Douglas

#230026 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:39 pm
Dear brother
I have been notified that the fund had been transferred into your account, please can you brief me whats going and when am i coming for sharing of the fund

Thanks

#230126 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:50 am
Dear Brother
I thank you so much for you positive response and I am so much worried that up to this time you have not received this fund in your account after enamors expenses I have made in this transaction so far.

Obviously I have spent huge sum of money in this transaction and I was thinking by this time everyone will smile sir. So I want you to put much pressure to that transferring bank and ask them why all the delays.

Please contact as you receive this mail

Thanks

Yours Sister
Lindiwe Sisulu

#230271 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:26 pm
Dear brother
If you can read the first email i sent to you before we commence you will find out that this fund emanates as a result of over invoice contracted executed long ago contractwith the Ministry of defense which i mapped for myself as here is Africa everyone is looking for his own purse.

Hope all these investigation will not put this fund into danger. this our hard earn money which i have planned for years, So tell your lawyer not to go much into details of investigation sir. Please give to your lawyer my first mail and he will see the source of this transaction.

Please i want to have a smile when this fund is deposited into you account.

Thanks

#230295 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 am
XXX,,

I write to remind you that our bank is waiting for your PGBC document for your successful payment, we need it urgent to enable us conclude with your transfer before we start our end of the year bank annual auditing which will commence soon, kindly plead with the IMF to assist you issue it fast because of the time limit. We hope to receive it quick.

Thank you.

Dr. Gray.

#236753 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:30 pm
Do you want your payment to be released or not?

Dr. Gray.

#237352 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 pm
My Dear brother XXX,

Please do not be annoyed for my time delay to you, i was working on the need for you to receive your payment, i have concluded with the relevance offices and their requirements, it is going to cost you the sum US$700.00 only to get your money transferred to your bank account without any hitch. The money that will be transferred to your account is US$25,500,000.00 only. This money will be transferred immediately the $700 is received by the admin office. Get back to me immediately you get this email so i can give you information for the payment.

Sincere Regards
Dr. Gordon Gray.

#238060 by AlanJones Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:33 pm
My Dear brother XXX,

Please do not be annoyed for my time delay to you, i travelled to Australia for account and auditing appointment, find below the details for sending the payment.

Name: Mbali Mkhasibe
Address: Bidvest Building, 122 commissioner street Johannesburg South Africa.

Use Western Union or Money Gram so we can receive it fast and do the needful, as soon as payment is made, kindly send the information to my mail box as proof of payment.

As soon as the payment is received, your payment will be released immediately.

Sincere Regards
Dr. Gordon Gray.