Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228082 by soldierfortune Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:28 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available (Likely high anonymity proxy)

Use also email: [email protected]

Site: datemefree
Username: musa11
Sex: male
Children: 5

Site: datemefree
Date: 2014-11-17 21:41:08

FROM THE DESK OF ABDULLAH MUSA
AUDITOR-GENERAL, AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Telephone +233267526012
No. 2 High Street Accra Central
PO Box 11354 Accra Ghana
Email: [email protected]

Hello,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however it’s just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you through this media. I am the Auditor General at the foreign remittance department in African Development bank (ADB) I discovered an abandoned sum of US$53,700.000 (FIFTY THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in Paris France. Please visit this site for more information concerning the crash and for your clear understanding

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to apply for the claim of the money because the bank cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking laws, but unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash and leaving nobody behind for the claim.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect of your assistance, 10% will be set aside for any expenses during the transaction and 50% will be for me and my family. Thereafter, I will visit your country for the sharing of the money according to the percentage indicated.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you an email containing the Letter of Application that you will fill, sign and send to the bank for approval. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction will be carried out under a legitimate arrangement, Please respond to my personal email address:

[email protected]

ABDULLAH MUSA

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 08:16:45 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: "xxxxxx" from datemefree

Hello My Friend "xxxxxx".

How are you and your family doing? Hope you all are in good health. I thank you so much for your response to my proposal. My spirit accepted you for this deal and I'm very glad to have you as my partner with the hope that you will not betray me when the money is transferred to your account. I would not want any betrayal my friend, so you have to promise me that you will not betray nor cheat me. I want you to agree with me that whosoever that betray or violent one another will die. Do you agree with me? This money is my only hope and I don't want to lose the opportunity of getting it.

However, study the below message very well as I am giving you more details of my proposal and what I want from you to have success in this business deal. With the believe, trust and confident my spirit feels about you proves that you are a highly qualified person that will handle this transaction with me as this is all about trust.

Late Mr. Andrew Bell, lived at No. 45 Rue Aniko Palako in Accra Republic of Ghana before his death. He was a former Director Insurance Executive and Oil & Petroleum distribution company here in Accra Ghana and he was a very rich man. Please may I remind you that we have a code of conducts guiding this transaction and procedures, as I agreed and ready to offer you 30% of the total fund for your cooperation and 10% for any expenses during the process and formalities of the transaction. The additional 10% is for you to take care of the incoming money until it enters your bank account which makes your share 40%. The balance of 60% will be kept safe for me and my family. I will come to your country for the sharing of the money and celebration as I mentioned earlier.

I will come to your country once you confirm the money over there. This promise shall remain as written on this letter and please remember that you must not put another person in this transaction as I cannot share the money into many parts after the transfer of the money. I want to invest my own percentage of the fund in a good business that will help my family financial problem which means that this business must be a confidential deal between you and I until the money is shared between me and you. I hope and believe that you will not betray me when the money gets into your bank account??? I am taking this risk because there's nothing else I could do to help my family and I know such opportunity will never come in again.

Please always be sincere to me and there will be nothing to worry about, absolutely not. We are not harming anybody or family. You may ask why you are to stand as the deceased Cousin and Next of Kin instead of a real relative of the deceased to stand for this claim. The answer to such question is simply that the Late Mr Andrew Bell died with his family and left nobody to claim this fund. Since his sudden death in the year 2000 all effort to locate his extended relatives and family members were all in vain.

After submission of my official letter to bank concerning the left over funds, the bank gave me a written order as the Legal Adviser and Auditor General of the bank to provide his brother/cousin or sister/uncle to receive the left funds as Next of Kin. The order was given to me by the Bank Management as his Legal Adviser and Auditor General and this is the reason why 'm contacting you today to assist me get the money for our own benefit.

You can agree with me that leaving that money to disappear just like a wind is senseless since I have all the facilities required to claim the money through your assistance and your full support. I want to present you as the Next of Kin so that the bank will transfer the money into your bank account over there with my influence and position here as Auditor of this branch. I have all the information that might be require to make this happen. Without wasting much time, I have to explain how we are due to commence it in my next message after receiving a response and your full contacts details as follows below:

Your Full name................................
Your Address..................................
Telephone & Fax numbers................
Occupation & position......................
Country of Origin..............................
Your Age.........................................
Copy of ID Card or Passport.

My own Personal information's are as follows with my attached working ID. Therefor, make sure that you send me your full contacts details as required to enable me give you more details, guideline and procedures to achieve this great and golden opportunity.

My Name is: Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Musa
I am 61 years old
My country: Accra Ghana
Profession: Banker
Position: Auditor General
Telephone: +233262077960
My ID is attached with.

I will send you an Application Letter and directions to contact the bank for the transfer of the fund to your bank account immediately I receive your contact details and response declaring your interest to work with me fully until the fund is released and transferred to your bank account. I hope you reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Mr. Musa Ahmed Abdullah
Advertisement