Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228073 by wolverine2011 Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:15 pm
Hello my dearest,
Thank you so much for your reply to my mail, i went through your profile and i fine it interesting to mail you,I will really like to have a good family relationship with you,I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence,please bear with me, I have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss Lizzy Harry Rehbor. 26 years old girl from Guinea Conakry,the only daughter of Late Harry Rehbor, a well know business merchant,My father was killed by assassins,no one know who do it or why they do it but generally it may be his business partner or those that are with his money,
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my fathers relatives, they have taking all that my father left, just because their of stupid tradition in the country, but they did not see this file that contain the information where my father deposit fund in one bank with my name as the next of kin,
They have taking all my late father's treasury and properties from me,including my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the united nations high commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5,700,000.00 in one Bank with my name as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, before my father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services, and the balance shall be for my investment capital, This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as i receive your response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to any one till i come over. You are free to talk to me on phone, i will send my phone number on my next mail.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred and i had attached my photo for you.
Yours Sincerely,
Lizzy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.112.93] by web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Nov 2014 04:22:51 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 04:22:51 -0800
Reply-To: Lizy Harry <[email protected]>
Subject: thanks for your reply

Hello my dearest,
I waited for your reply all this while, i was worried about your silence but thanks very much for your information giving to me, i appreciate your care and concern towards my situation.Feel free to call me and i will be very happy to hear your voice on phone. i want you to know that it is not by my own making that i made this contact with you, i believe in my heart that God direct you to me, Please understand that there is no illegality involved in the transaction, the money was deposited in U.S. dollars and you're going to deal with my father's bank directly . I went into a serious discussion with the bank to advise me on what to do to access to my late father account, the legal department of the bank told me that in situations like mine, that the best solution is to request the assistance of a foreign partner that can help me and receive the fund and invest it in my name in a foreign country.
So i will like you to start by contacting the bank here first and find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position.I have decided to trust my whole life in your hand and hope that you will not betray the trust. Please don't tell anybody about this matter OK, promise me that you will not let anybody to know about this matter.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

African development Bank
Dakar-Senegal.
Contact Person:
Foreign Operations Department:
Mr. Boubacar Ndiaye
Phone: +221-762 802 490
Fax: +221762802490
Email: [email protected]

Please send email to the Bank, and you also call them on phone,When you get them, you tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Mr. Harry Rehbor of Guinea Conakry with Ref. number 501220728770, you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.
Please try your best to make contact with the bank as soon as you get this mail, send an email to them so that they will know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them OK, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.
The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank first and let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.Go ahead and contact them expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon. Please take good care of yourself for me, and always pray for me. Please do not tell any one about this till i come over, I will send an authorization letter for them to know that you will contact them on my behalf. take good care of yourself and have a nice day. God bless you.
Yours lovely.
Lizzy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.116.171] by web161304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Nov 2014 03:15:58 PST
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5t60YqjL=_aBxcW4J58pqMaeiXwa6tTPN55Y-416Me8Yg@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5tBYD90WxB9dOWYEaAHWUErw_HSaj_PQF=b9tKPc_Q-qw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 03:15:58 -0800
Subject: please contact the Bank for verification

Hello my dearest,
I really appreciate your care and concern towards my situation and I know everything will be fine with us. According to the request of the bank, we need the services of a lawyer who will represent us at the Federal High Court to obtain the Affidavit of Oath and he will also draft the power of attorney on our behalf. This lawyer will help us to obtain the 2 documents from the Federal high court here in Senegal.
I have with me here the death certificate of my late father which i will send to you and to the bank, another remaining is the letter of request for closure and transfer of this fund, I believe you can write this letter by yourself or the lawyer will write it for us. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see we're almost at the end of this matter OK, God will help us.
Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank is ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready. I asked the Reverend now and he gave me a contact of a renowned lawyer here in Senegal, who will help us to obtain this documents. Below is his contact.

Lawyer: Abass Ahmed
Phone: +221765234323
P: P Abassahmed LAW FIRM

Please contact the lawyer immediately and also send the response we received from the bank to him, so he will understand exactly what we need him to do OK and make sure that these documents are ready as soon as possible so that the transfer will be made on time. I draft a letter for you to send to the lawyer, Thanks for all you're doing to me, I'm missing you and I can not wait to see you face to face, please always remember me in your daily prayer.God bless you.
Your sincerely.
Lizzy.

Here is the letter to the lawyer:

Dear Abass Ahmed
I am Mr. CLIPPED,
Please barrister, I want you to draw a power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath to a fund to be transferred from the African Development Bank, Dakar, Senegal to my account in my country, between me as a representative of Lizzy Harry Rehbor. Please your urgent attention is highly needed. Thank you for your understanding.
Mr. CLIPPED.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.3.43] by web161302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 02:49:50 PST
References: <CAAbCh5uL7tO7iJOmHrAcD26xzggHXjP+YB_2xv_q0njH03Hd1Q@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5t60YqjL=_aBxcW4J58pqMaeiXwa6tTPN55Y-416Me8Yg@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5tBYD90WxB9dOWYEaAHWUErw_HSaj_PQF=b9tKPc_Q-qw@mail.gmail.com> <[email protected]> <CAAbCh5vsJRGJ64egUxz1dPCrXhhT6KFA2jwQEPAJ9aPEyrYZ+g@mail.gmail.com> <trinity-8f8776f2-5102-44ac-9b78-cc3b3c441953-1415628034125@3capp-mailcom-lxa04> <CAAbCh5v2JqTb+7aE+Q+Ue182YgSBMrov-Rqw=g0a1E7pAkUyJg@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 02:49:50 -0800
Subject: I appreciate you so much

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774809858
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221762802490
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221765234323

+221763836918

TWO ACCOUNTS HARVESTED:
Bank name.. United Bank For Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal,
Bank holder's name...... Okpako Grace
Bank Code ... SN153
Branch Code ...... 01304
Acount Number ....... 304010006523
Key ....... 47
IBAN ........ SN153 01304 304010006523 47
Bank Address Route des Almadies - Zone 12 Lot d- BP 11476 Dakar Senegal

7TH TIME I HAVE RECEIVED THIS ACCOUNT FROM A SCAMMER.

Bank name.. Bank Of Africa (BOA) Dakar Senegal,
Bank account holder's name...... Okpako Grace

Bank Code ... SN100

Branch Code ...... 01010
Acount Number ....... 03622600006
Key ....... 71
IBAN ........ SN10 0010 1000 3622 6000 0671
Swift Code.... Afrisndaxxx
Address............. Route des Almadies - Zone 16 Lot d- BP 11476 Dakar Senegal

4TH TIME I HAVE RECEIVED THIS ACCOUNT FROM A SCAMMER.
Advertisement

#234863 by Grandma Grim Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:53 pm
scam

Hello my dearest,
Thank you so much for your reply to my mail, i went through your profile and i fine it interesting to mail you,I will really like to have a good family relationship with you,I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence,please bear with me, I have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss Lizzy Harry Rehbor. 26 years old girl from Guinea Conakry,the only daughter of Late Harry Rehbor, a well know business merchant,My father was killed by assassins,no one know who do it or why they do it but generally it may be his business partner or those that are with his money,
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my fathers relatives, they have taking all that my father left, just because their of stupid tradition in the country, but they did not see this file that contain the information where my father deposit fund in one bank with my name as the next of kin,
They have taking all my late father's treasury and properties from me,including my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the united nations high commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5,700,000.00 in one Bank with my name as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, before my father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services, and the balance shall be for my investment capital, This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as i receive your response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to any one till i come over. You are free to talk to me on phone, i will send my phone number on my next mail.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred and i had attached my photo for you.
Yours Sincerely,

Delivered-To:xxxxxxxxxxm
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp1062957lfl;
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 03:07:13 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.69.18.5 with SMTP id gi5mr44287803pbd.16.1421665632859;
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 03:07:12 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm42-vm2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm42-vm2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [67.195.87.153])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x4si15800079pdh.43.2015.01.19.03.07.11
for <xxxxxxxl.com>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 03:07:12 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.87.153 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.87.153;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.87.153 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1421665631; bh=ixKpwAtjKdxF+bK6dfd972TBZPNu+u6s1+jzeKSD+/0=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=bCbsFc0Nb5XPqnxIqYvh+6ekQeueJga4PMEf7UKV8ZrhS7IICmw9roHh5rPfi1ONwrM+u5BNSQamSEoQOzFuyTuYHcDGf/Eq04dFl4/fpHcSCk91638ljaGmOePananAHcSNIfb0pQ6+I2Em5fuwehtgpZjpN+Er1q4SsK2CVdyy1Th4OL4NO6Qmkpavq8ik/90ReV8OmHDX/PYP4Ptir4l6cLBC+o2CdHEVQKvkm2+rz90ZJRmrxSGxJh9EJlH0ALXCnWvZp5Nm6bh+xvbsYKGc1A+H8RBFxY+M7b/OU5B9LoMKVbgLzaH1sR3V/b3KbPmisAFb19rs8bGwg0+hWQ==
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm42.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2015 11:07:11 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.182] by nm42.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2015 11:04:20 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.143] by tm18.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2015 11:04:17 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.206] by tm14.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2015 11:04:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1015.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2015 11:04:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: LTHp3GEVM1lQc99PcgbXVe2D6zQCQnAf8W9t1KK03lM21l1vAcKtVYntz31h_Q3
jc12TBFRHtAaUGog5NLh.DkMgnZyY3GA9WS5obvMFSDycRgREJZoJwnzwYn3QiClkValj7F59DwA
nPzsIVFSjNmqaE8hny3SC_UmXZW7yycDTFnRaDPj2zklziSWuWb6eUFDibtSLJLFHbCt6_xV2FTv
tZD7o9U9kIm86PUoD9KqNAAHSPQmAq3RnPP7IFDrQiH1FQ4qPRiejWce_Efzdt8JwTPr6n2yI2Wi
4NW5cZHkhyZNjdWUOJBkyEykaj9qcKx7YSiHRjDihjMAT0aY0vIKJPtwQ8pABcSi4FDUsuuW8077
mP4mSes93B37wN57ROFL5TF.ZbmpKsstRBou1IQFv1Ycz4LTny.gMqsZxHwCbrF673nbAF6jb9Pi
wWWPcuAeeyfVZHQvCCY61eB1Uh_V50WSwuJSFX6sdvj9HPzjZSERkOTHygwoTLttEYpkr
Received: by 76.13.26.109; Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:04:16 +0000
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:04:15 +0000 (UTC)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#234990 by Grandma Grim Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:49 am
Scam.... the next

Hello My dearest,
Thank you very much for your response, i really appreciate your care and concern toward my situation, all that i have told you is the real life am passing through right now and i will like you to keep it very private and confidential. Like i told you before, I was born in Guinea Conakry and also nationality Guinea Conakry, but presently i am now in Senegal, where i am seeking my asylum as a refugee, and i will like you to call me with the Rev. fathers numbers here in the camp, His name is Rev. Kelvin Peterson, the General oversea of Christ our redeemer Mission, his numbers is +221-774 8098 58, when you call, ask of Lizzy, he will send for me.
My dear, I had fast and prayed for so long asking God to direct me to someone who will help from his whole heart, I just believe after prayers that I will meet some one like you, Now by my mere trust I have found you,I believe that you will not let me down.I want you to help me out from this terrible situation,i will greatly treasure your help to me,it is not a thing of joy living with my experience ,Having a happy home today and tomorrow, a sad home to the extent of becoming a refugee, so there is something i will like you to understand, Money is not everything but your sincerity and love to handle this will make me much happy cos I cannot make this claims by myself that why i decided to make this contact with you. so that you will stand on my behalf to the bank as my representative as well as the next of kin to the fund, because of my political statues here being a refugee, i cannot make this claims by myself unless a foreigner, that is the reason why i have make this contact with you so that you will help me to retrieve this fund from the bank and relocate me to join you over there and to start up a new living altogether. I will like to come over as soon as the money is transferred.
I have my father's death certificate and the deposit certificate as a prove for the existence of this fund, i need your seriousness and your sincerity in seeing me through in this situation believing that you will not betray my trust on you.
Firstly i will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position, before i will send to you the bank contact details, i will like you to send me your.

1. your Home address----------------------------------
2. your full name --------------------------------------
3. your direct phone number---------------------------------
4. your fax number,if any------------------------------
5. your age -------------------------------

Once i get you well and know your seriousness, i will immediately send you the bank contact details so that from there you will make contact with my fathers bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position OK, My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance for i know with God all things are possible. Take good care yourself and always put me in your daily prayers, God bless you.
Yours lovely.
Lizzy.

Delivered-To:xxxxxxxxxxxail.com
Received: by 10.25.37.149 with SMTP id l143csp1393487lfl;
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 03:45:59 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.157.5 with SMTP id wi5mr25597759pab.37.1421754358746;
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 03:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm47-vm10.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm47-vm10.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [67.195.87.188])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id fc3si4696740pad.15.2015.01.20.03.45.57
for xxxxxxxxm>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 03:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.87.188 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.195.87.188;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 67.195.87.188 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1421754356; bh=DOjkhxRk3qmaRqI4nWy867LGkMyJ1b/DUH1z6xL7W+Q=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=e/rkzWhmkHE2dqc1UdZuU5n3F5u6Kc0HbykRC63heU1oECkM6kyEjlz1XepfNkyPkz2lTDZYcmvvdOZn4iTgpaKljhomjA/uwR7QybTeqw8A1I3KweAjnPrKtZkEwiUAYsxA7dxHEq8N3Cz5kXn+TjQzgnndHmXEw7DfMKYVGdllNTTXneW3dcs/nktflA7Smb4NMMpoFHZwgK5g3unqN6Cq9RJwImysqKf1vsEM8727/iisW616fqsuhUMYhv4s1Q/fQK1kcWQuBsbj8nvkVZouuPjbmAjTUl4cKf6Hx2LSsYvUroQBl1zidR9qQJP5ppRkbh5V/RQHWC7Mqq955Q==
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm47.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jan 2015 11:45:56 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.59] by nm47.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jan 2015 11:42:59 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.142] by tm4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jan 2015 11:42:59 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.201] by tm13.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jan 2015 11:42:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1010.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jan 2015 11:42:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG: 91tN4UcVM1mjp2iX4QF4AhMMAMGeZjmtNxiPTll27UqpAM.wa81DLo9Iwv8HonT
zp8M1orRv4WwmQ7JdTwO85QJSS5_54eALmA7WuBzljkRT73hO13OTrpigm_R1DJdovEWNjANbLUd
h0NsjGRwpxRnAQPzYwkyicp4pjP4mGBUE6wafPWFSGwxllOOoysktLEShO0udJez6MbYv8uPCwQz
BFE9yPiD59jAaLaudTyishfzFcjBYu2p8RKnek3Z.L5D2ZUNqsq6GF2Wcsm8CoRX8kKvYNy5XLrQ
6vEjSf3Do1Rl8TKQYWBh6iIgE1_pp.GOLA6aKVJH8zTXvzodnC6teIzhfKJSY9pd33zDaZTO4NDB
qGj1QFgfZx9PezhSVxpFa9G5PipvZcuhPb6K2VMEmWSTnKPx.tPLTblf6LjnVASeW0briH.SopHh
FXY7EF2j0ZajvUI45Kp1pDXkYDkStpCOenNjEX2MgtFsx_j.ggVzpaQu.nFRvppH.OFk-
Received: by 66.196.81.108; Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:42:58 +0000
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:42:57 +0000 (UTC)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....