Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227558 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348024725009

Dear Friend,

I am John More the Manager, Bills And Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department in a Bank. Actually, I have a very urgent & confidential Business Proposition for you & for our mutual interest.On the 6th of March 2001,our Customer, an American National,late Jeremiah J. Ahern , an Oil Merchant / Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, deposited, a valued amount of US$32Million in my branch.Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but got no reply. After a month we sent a reminder, & finally we discovered from his contract employers NNPC, that late Jeremiah J. Ahern ,until his death Twelve( 12) years ago in a ghastly terrorist attack to American Airline flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles,crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) with 86 people on board. All occupants of the Aeroplane unfortunately lost their lives.

On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his Next of kin were rootless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that late Jeremiah J. Ahern , did not declare any Next of kin in all his official documents.This sum US$32Million is still floating in the bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one came forward to claim it. According to Nigeria Laws, at the expiration of 12 years, the money will revert to the Ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.Consequently,my proposal is that i will like you as a foreigner to stand in as a Next of kin of late Jeremiah J. Ahern . This is simple. All I require is your honest and co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from a breach of the law. I will want you to send to me on your return email, the following information for the transfer in your favor

1) Your Full Name:

(2) Residential Address:

(3) Phone, Fax and Mobile :

(4) Profession, Age and Marital Status:

(5) Company/Business Name:

Let's consider that our ratio of sharing will be as stated Thus 1. I as the originator of the Fund will take 50% of the transferable 2.You as the Manager of the Fund will take 50% of the transferable Fund.

Most importantly, CONFIDENTIALITY as what I saw as the life wire to the success of the transfer of this Fund must have to be emulated between you and me. You have to use this media to promise me that you will no in anyway expose the content of this transaction to anybody be it your Friends, Colleagues and Co-Workers.I will also want you to send your reply to this email:([email protected]) as soon as you get this mail to enable us discuss on the modalities and processesfor success of this transaction. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.

I wait for your kind response.

Regards

John

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#227560 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:36 am
From JOHN MORE - [email protected]

Dear friend and partner,

I want to at this time appreciate you for your response and I want to let you know that this transaction need more TRUST that will guide us through the course of processing and actual transfer of the funds into your account as your information will submit to the bank. Once again, I thank you.

This transaction as you can see has taken some virtues trying to put things in the right orders to ensure diligence and accuracy to the end. So what is required from you at this point is your full understanding and compliance as the instruments needed to succeed in this transaction. Nonetheless, I advise that you keep this to your self till we get this funds transfer into your account

I will get a lawyer here(A qualified and capable) who will stand brief on your behalf. He will prepare an application for claim on your information as the beneficiary to the inheritance(funds) and submit to the paying bank for claims approval. For the lawyer, i am going to pay him his charges and I hope that will not be a problem since I have made some savings to that effect. He will always represent you before the bank and any other place of concern since you will not be physically present here.

So, like I mentioned above, all we need is total compliance and obedience to instructions as they might come up. I will call you for further explanation and that will also serve as medium to familiarize each other. But guess what? At the end I will come to dine with your family and to also receive my share of the deal. It is a great opportunity and I will not want us to mess it up. You can see it is not a common one. We are just being too lucky.

I am waiting to receive your quick reply to this email while, I advise that you do your best possible to keep your lips shut over this transaction so that we will not have hitches or any kind of interruption. I wish to talk with you soon.confirm the receipt of this mail to me, and here is my Direct Phone Number +234 8024725009

Remain blessed.

John More

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227854 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:44 am
Sir

Here is the needed information to enable us proceed.

1) Your Full Name:

(2) Residential Address:

(3) Phone, Fax and Mobile :

(5) Company/Business Name:

Regards

John

#227940 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 pm
Sir,

I just want to let you know that i have received your information and i will proceed to get a good lawyer that can handle this for us and as soon as i get that i will keep you posted to enable you contact him to let him start his work.

However i will appreciate you confirm the receipt of this email and please once again keep this to your self till you receive the funds in your account.

Regards

John

#228015 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:08 am
Hello XXX ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail with your details therein in respect of my joint venture proposal that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Please be informed that i have contacted a financial attorney that will handle all the legal documentations on your behalf since you will not be coming down to Nigeria to sign any document. I have briefed the lawyer and he is only waiting for your confirmation. I will provide you with the lawyer contact details below. Just contact him by introducing yourself and request that he should represent you to secure the release of the fund to your nominated account.Do inform him that i am your friend and he should work and rely on me for any information he may need.The fund is with Ecobank Of Nig Plc with account holder Jeremiah J. Ahern and A/C No: 0000388630

Name: Barrister Ken Williams

Email: [email protected]

Tel: + 2347010937858

Hello XXX, please do acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Regards

John Moore

#228051 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:53 am
From BARRISTER KEN WILLIAMS - [email protected]

MEGA CHAMBERS
Plot 36 justice avenue, GRA area,
Phone Number : +2349020703065
Off Macaulay road, Victoria-Island, Lagos.
Email: [email protected]
Date: 20Th of November 2014.

Attention: XXX

This is to actually acknowledge the receipt of your email. As you
understand I have had a very good conversation with your friend,
Mr.John More who has intimated me on the job at stake.Well, I am
prepared to undertake this responsibility on your behalf but will
demand your absolute cordiality and total compliance that will not
allow any lacuna in the process.

I want to also inform you that I have received the sum of US$7,500 you
sent through Mr John More, being my legal fee. So I am visiting the
bank tomorrow as soon as i received this needed information and will
get back to you as soon as I am back to my office. You are very free
to call me at any time for verification or any anything that you may
want to know concerning this assignment. But please ensure to Send
your Information Below.

1) Your Full Name:

(2) Residential Address:

(3) Phone, Fax and Mobile

(5) Identification I.d card or International Passport

Sincerely yours,

Barrister Ken Williams(SAN).
Phone Number : +2349020703065

#228052 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:56 am
Sir

Thanks for your update and always keep me posted.

Regards

John

#228103 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:52 pm
Sir,

Thanks so much for your update and i will advice you always follow his instructions so that he can get this done as soon as possible. i appreciate once again and i know soon that i will meet with you in your country.

Regards

John

#228104 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:53 pm
Sir, I just want to let you know that i have received your information
and i will keep you inform as soon as i am back from the bank tomorrow
for confirmation of your file. I will appreciate you confirm the
receipt of this email. Respectfully Barrister Ken.

#228234 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:21 am
Sir

Thanks for your update and always follow his instruction so that we can get this done Asap.

John

#228498 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Good day Sir, i just want to let you know that i am in the bank this
Morning as promised and i met with the Directors and i will first
congratulate you that they find the file and attach is the Deposit
Certificate Of the $32 Million so see the attachment and i will advice
you as your lawyer and your representatives here that you should get
Change Of Ownership on this so that the file and the Deposit
Certificate can be in your name forever. So i will be waiting to hear
from you to let me know how to proceed if you are getting this or not?
Please i will appreciate you send me an sms on my phone
+2349020703065

Respectfully

Barrister Ken Williams

#228550 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Sir, We can only get it at the Federal High Court and it will cost
£250 .00. Barrister Ken

#228654 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 pm

I am in receipt of your mail and the contents, However i want to let
you know that i have applied for the Change Of Ownership as you ask me
to and they have already started working on it and below is the
information you will use to send the fee to enable me pick it up as
soon as they get it done .

NAME : PETER NDU
ADDRESS : NO 8 SURULERE FUJAH
DESTINATION LAGOS NIGERIA
MTCN NUMBER :

So i will advice you send the money through Money Gram or Western
Union for a faster way and i have appointment with the bank tomorrow
so please get this done today and get back to me with the information
and please attach the receipt to me too for a record purpose .

Respectfully

Barrister Ken Williams

#228655 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:49 pm
From ZENITH BANk PLC - [email protected]

Head Office Branch
Our Head office is located at :
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria.
Direct Telephone:+234 7010937858

Name: XXX
Address: XXX.

Sir,

Re: Application for the transfer of the sum of Transfer of the $32.m .

We have received an application on your behalf from Barrister Ken Williams for the payment of the aforementioned contract sum.The Ministry of Finance has therefore been intimated for proper procedural documentations.

In view of this, we shall commence the internal documentations within this bank with the aim of meeting this demand in timely manner. In furtherance to this, we shall request that you provide further and detailed proof to authenticate your claims to this $32,,000.00 which was initiated from Barrister Ken Williams.

The following documents shall be required:
1) Your identification which must be a driver's license ,international passport or National Identity card.

Upon submission of all the above document and verification from the appropriate quarters, your payment shall be immediately released without any further delays. Find attached, the Zenith Bank Foreign Funds Forms, Complete the forms, sign and affix recent photograph and return along with all the above documents.

Thanks

Mr Frank Ladega
Deputy Director
Funds Transfer Department

Image Image Image

#228656 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:50 pm
Attention: XXX,

How are you Sir, i received a call from Ecobank few hours ago that the
Government has giving Zenith Bank Plc to take charge of your payments
and that they have already contact you? I must confess that you a very
lucky Man. i have never done such work like this before, please i will
advice you forward what they send to you so that i can go through it
and i will be waiting to receive the fee for the Change Of Ownership
to enable me submit it to the bank Tomorrow so that there wont be any
delay,

So i will be waiting to hear from you.

Respectfully

Barrister Ken