Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227164 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

I hope this email find you in good health. In view of my correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter serves as my formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational investment with you in your country. This is Mr. Wang Dongjin, President of PetroChina Company Ltd, and Vice President CNPC Group (China National Petroleum Corporation)

In an open minded manner, I purposefully contact you to negotiate my proposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with you in your country, if you willingly accept my proffer I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and our procedures in sequence.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent.

Looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible business relation.

Best Regards,

Wang Dongjin

Also sent from WANG DONGJIN - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#227166 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:11 am
From WANG DONGJIN - [email protected]

Wang Dongjin
President, PetroChina Company Ltd
Vice President, CNPC GROUP
Beijing, P.R. China, 100007
www.cnpc.com.cn

I purposely and personally contact you, as I am interested for a credible fruitful business relationship with you. I hope you would acknowledge our business cooperation with the best of your understanding. I need your collaborative partnership to invest with you in your country also I would like us to have a very intellectual and comprehensive discussion regarding the investment plan and further details.

I am pleased to let you know that I have acquired a very extensive portfolio which is impressive and indeed a great asset from the oil and Gas sector, and it takes special dedication, commitment and perseverance to acquire or to get through such a demanding course of work, I decide to settle down to get on with my private life and investment with your cooperation and we can have a mutual joint agreement on the shares for the investment dividends. This is my personal business cooperation with you and of a very confidential nature and not involving my entire company China Petroleum, CNPC.

I have the available fund for the investment which I believe with this amount we can do a lot and my definite reason for investing in a foreign country is considering my position with the China Petroleum, the commitments and the confidentiality of our cooperation, so I would not invest such a larger scale of business and money here in order to protect my reputation. I hope you can understand my position. Having this established in your country we both can maintain equal rights in our business cooperation as shareholders. I have no problem with that in as much as we abide by the obligation.

I have the following ideas for this investment;
1. Real Estate Business: Apartment/building, Hotels with modern facilities.
2. Cement Plant/Industry (Manufacturing and supply)
3. Fuel/gas Stations in different cities, regions/locality, Biofuels, etc
4. Energy and lighting Solutions, Mining Corporation
5. Highly skilled services in Oil logging (Upstream and downstream operations, Exploration and discovery)
Let me know if you have any experience in the above sectors.
Another Option is this: I may be interested to invest in your present company as a shareholder, or we may set up a separate Joint Venture company.

If you consider my ideas to be viable and profitable in your country, or you have other ideas to recommend, Please advise so we may have a particular focus and proceed with every other formalities for the investment accomplishment.

Looking forward to hearing from you for a mutual cooperation.

Wang Dongjin
Vice President & Senior Engineer CNPC
China National Petroleum Corporation.
www.cnpc.com.cn

Google+ profile picture

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227203 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:24 am
Dear XXX,

I am interested in partnership with you in the Pharmaceutical research as you mentioned here in your mail. In my own personal capacity and in my capacity as Vice President in the CNPC since 2008 and as the General Manager of China National Oil & Gas Exploration and Development Corporation since 2002, we have more to discuss in order to solidify the intent to implement the investment plan and have it accomplished in mutual business relations as a Joint Venture. I am willing to partner with you, so I am quite ambitious in making this a Joint Venture partnership with you in a credible and fruitful business relations building up assets in a choicest and desirable class that would possibly yield an enviable results in the near future.

The available amount I propose for this investment is $31million dollars. I understand a business cooperation like this requires our personal meeting, but it would not be comfortable for me to have this personal meeting with you at this time because of the policy of our company and I would not be privileged to go on any travel now that is related to my personal business dealings at this point of time due to nature of our company policy and also I am one of the top management team and the company always check on my personal travels, the commitment and private aspect of our dealings which is my top secret with you, so I would appreciate if you accept for us to work together in a brotherly manner to safeguard the interest of us both. You should know we have to be mindful of our disposition and reputation especially when we are connected to the government, and our company is a government owned company this is why I wanted to move the funds to you and I request you to keep my dealings with you confidential.

If my co officials know about my personal dealings, they might construe or misinterpret it in such a way that I am smuggling funds out from China which you know would not be good for my reputation, so please I need you to keep it a low profile to avoid whatever that would be detrimental to my person.

Most of my travel have to be assigned along with our corporate executives/top management and co Official members which I am among when the company is having Oil & Gas cooperation in alliance with foreign countries and I have to travel along with the officials, such as during the cooperation agreement with Gazprom Russia on petrochemical and gas supply and pipeline, cooperation agreement with the Saudi Aramco President and CEO Khalid A. Al-Falih on oil cooperation oil cooperation agreement with John S. Watson the Chairman and CEO Chevron oil corporation, Shell CEO Peter Voser and many others.

Currently we are currently engaged into regional exploration as we are endeavoring to take a full advantage of the integration of upstream and downstream operations to seek a dominant position for the current cooperation between CNPC & PEMEX which we had signed the Memorandum for cooperation with PEMEX CEO Emilio Lozoya Austin, the Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto was as well present in the signing of the MOU because he was also paying a state visit to China and attending the Boao Forum for Asia 2013, also we had signed another the cooperation agreement for a $4.21billion deal with the ENI Oil and Gas company Italy. Although that is the general company cooperation but my business cooperation with you is only between you and not involving the entire CNPC.

I have had several thoughts about this investment venture which I am well convinced that such foreign investments will be of great benefit in the future trend and I have decided to fully engage into large scale of business development with you in your country, as you understand that this is a good opportunity to set up investments that will be helpful during our retirement age when all strength are gone, but having invested in businesses and project developments overseas is an ideal assets and a good resource for future benefits.

As I told you, I do not want the entire Petrochina or the Chinese government to be aware of my personal dealing. So discreetly request you to let this go only between you and myself. considering the secrecy and private nature of my dealings with you, I will let you proceed on with this fund and manage every of our partnership investment, I want you to appear as the sole owner of all our investment with you in order to protect my private portfolio with the Chinese government and without the awareness of my company CNPC, Petrochina.

Let me know if you accept to take control of our investment until I will be privileged to join you. Nonetheless, we need to negotiate on the shares of our investment profit sharing and the percentages should be documented in agreed terms for the benefit of our cooperation and to avoid any rise of controversy in the future.
If you have accepted to share common interest with me in this development, then we proceed accordingly with further arrangement and transferring the funds to you for the accomplishment of our business plans in a Joint Venture agreement as a partnership.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Best regards,

Wang Dongjin
President, PetroChina Company Ltd
www.cnpc.com.cn

#227680 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:58 pm
Wang Dongjin
www.cnpc.com.cn

I am truly sorry for this delay and I hope you would not misunderstand about it. I hope you should understand that when I do not contact with you at the earliest time, there must be reasons or I might not be within internet access or I may be at our exploration site which is mostly remote part of Chinese provinces and not having stable internet connections. Please let us maintain mutual understanding and trust.

I want every single step we are taking to be under your name as the sole owner while I appear as a silent partner, in this way we can prevent divulge of my name in the cooperation, the fund will be transferred through normal banking channel from my oversea account to your account, then from your account you can proceed on with the investment as you assumed better on behalf of us both. We need to proceed with the arrangement and expedite the process in a joint agreement to have our prospective goal accomplished.

For the fact that you are the one to be taking control of every process of the transfer and project strategies, I accept to give you 10% value of the total sum ($31m) for your financial reward and commitment and willingness to undertake the control of the investment on my behalf. The amount involved is not the problem for me as long as it proceeds legally and transparent and also that will yield a good and stable profit return, I only want us to start with the $31million and see how it goes, then I will be willing to invest more funds. My major concern is for you to work in defense of my portfolio so if I should give you 10% of the total capital it is from my heart to show my gratitude.

You have the right to deduct this 10% from the Capital amount once you confirm the total amount in your account. When proceeding with the projects you will leave aside 5% of the funds in your account for any financial emergency in the process of setting our JV companies.

For the profit sharing I accept the ratio of 50%(You) and 50%(Me) as it is practically known to be a Joint Venture partnership, wof our JV agreement. Let me know if you accept the share percentages...? After we had executed the agreement, we go further arrangement for transfer of business funds to you.
Please see all attached, I evidently enclosed a scanned copy of my identification (2 scanned pages of my passport). Perhaps you have seen me on the BBC News or CNBC News or Channelnewsasia on interviews about our company projects in the oil and gas sector in the Southeast Asia Region.
I would like you to send me a scanned copy of your passport in return to enable us establish a trust deed.

Please be informed that I have a legal advisor in Cambodia (a Cambodian) who will work with you in this respect, as I want every of the arrangement to be handled outside of China as I do not have the opportunity to be present.

I will wait to receive your passport copy before I instruct my legal advisor to open a communication with you for further arrangement to on the strategic planning process and draft of our Agreement.

Warm regards,

Wang Dongjin

www.cnpc.com.cn

Image Image

#227937 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:10 pm
Dear Partner XXX

I have discussed with my advisor Please contact him today and tell him that you're my partner/investment manager, he is waiting for you to contact him before proceeding with the draft of our JVA Agreement.

His name is Attorney Moun Chhorvy Counsel / Legal Counsel, his contact email is ([email protected]) please contact him today. He will work with you for the transfer of the fund and drafting of the JVA Agreement.

Thanks again for given me your trust.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regard

#228028 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:57 am
From MOUN CHHORVY - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Correspondence with notification of Mr. Wang Donjin from CNPC China,
being the Cooperation Administrating Trustee, I have been notified
about you earlier before now regarding the draft of JV Agreement
between you and your honorable partner Mr. Wang Dongjin.

On behalf of Buo & Associates Law Firm Cambodia, may I also use
this opportunity to assure you that I will be completely dedicate
almost all my official time and part of my free time for all legal
commitment in procuring of all legal documents from the relevant
authorities and consequently the long term credible relationship that
will exist between you, and client Mr. Wang Dongin.

I am advisor Moun Chhorvy, beside working with Buo & Associates,
I also work as an Advisor in the Corporate & Commercial Practice Group
as well as in the Energy, Infrastructure & Project Finance Practice
Group also a legal & financial advisor to some CEOs and Directors of
foreign companies in Cambodia from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and
in Singapore. We are Cambodia Law firm providing comprehensive legal
services to foreign and local Clients.

Feel free to request further clarification on any point you do not
understand as I hope you will take this matter very serious.

Check attach file for my identity.

With respect,

Moun Chhorvy
Advisor/Legal Counsel
Practice Areas:
*Intellectual Property,
*Corporate, Banking & Finance.
Tel: +855968896141

Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

#228115 by AlanJones Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:36 am
Dear XXX,

I am pleased to have the privilege to communicate with you.
My objective is to always get the job done right in a timely and
professional manner, and it is more important that the documents be
done correctly than in haste.

The first and most important step is to take is to have a legal
agreement between you and Mr. Wang Dongjin.
To complete the draft of the agreement, I would like to have the
following information.

1. Your full name
2. A copy of your international pasport or id card
3. Where is the proposed country of investment?
4. Send me your office address.
5. What is the name of your company?
6. What is your position in your present company?
7. Your personal telephone number for easy communication.

Waiting to have those applicable information to enable complete the
draft at the specific time for your review. Please advise your direct
mobile number for my easy communication with you.

With respect,
Moun Chhorvy
Advisor/Legal Counsel
Practice Areas:
*Intellectual Property,
Tel: +855 968896141

#228237 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:45 am
Dear XXX,

I please send scan copy of your internation passport or id card or you may send your internation passport number or your id card number.

Waiting to get it before proceeding with the draft of the JVA agreement between your and your partner Mr. Wang Dongjin.

With respect

Attorney Moun Chhorvy.

#228333 by AlanJones Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:09 am
Dear XXX,

I received the information and I have started drafting the Joint
Venture Agreement.

When its completed I will email the draft for your review.

With respect,
Moun Chhorvy
Advisor/Legal Counsel

#228800 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:40 am
Dear XXX,

Please find attached, draft of the Joint Venture Agreement for your
review. Upon acceptance of the content therein, you are advised to
sign and forward to your partner Mr. Wang Dongjin to sign his
counterpart.

When duly signed by both parties, the copy should be
forwarded back to me for legal attestation and to have it notarized
before further action. There is no point delaying further, Mr. Wang
Dongjin is ready to proceed with you.

Please fill your Bank account information in the space available before signing.
I remain available should there be any further information required.

With Respect,
Moun Chhorvy
Advisor/Legal Counsel
+855 968896141

Attachment wording

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED
XXX WANG DONGJIN
JVA
JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT
THIS JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT (the “AGREEMENT”) is made on the 26th Day of November, 2014 between the following two parties:
XXX, a citizen of XXX, holder of ID CARD No: XXX on his own personal behalf as the OWNER of XXX and a Share holder to the proposed Joint Venture, having its address at XXX. Hereinafter referred to as Party “A”
- and -
Mr. WANG DONGJIN, a Chinese National, holder of Passport No. G21825115. on his own personal behalf as the Vice President at CNPC and as the General Manager of China National Oil & Gas Exploration and Development Corporation, having its registered office address at; 9 Dongzhimen North Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R. China, 100007. Hereinafter referred to as Party “B”
Party “A”and Party “B” may be hereinafter referred to individually and indistinctively as Joint Venturer and jointly as Joint Venturers.
PREAMBLE:
WHEREAS the parties hereto have, after several consultations with each other shown the intention to co-operate with each other and enter into a Joint Venture relationship for credible and fruitful businesses upon the terms and conditions herein contained.
AND WHEREAS pursuant to the aforesaid intention of the parties hereto they propose to procure the formation of one or more Joint Venture Company(ies)in SWITZERLAND (the “JVC”) which would have all together an authorized capital of US$31 million (United States Dollars Thirty One Million only) (hereinafter, the “Equity”).
AND WHEREAS Party “B” proposes to entrust the fund amounting US$31 million (United States Dollars Thirty One Million only) (the “Business Fund”) to Party “A” for the purpose of Joint Venture partnership in a profitable ventures as provided herein.
XXX
AND WHEREAS Party “A” having the necessary expertise and contacts to invest the Equity in private investment ventures, has mutually agreed to undertake investment of the said fund in a secure and profitable manner.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the mutual covenants and promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows: -
ARTICLE 1: PURPOSE
1.1. The Joint Venturers (Party A & B) hereby form this joint venture to acquire and hold the business interest in common, which shall be funded entirely by Party “B” who shall provide the finances required for its acquisition. To the extent set forth in this Agreement, each of the Joint Venturers shall own equal right in their cooperation as shareholders in equity.
1.2. The Parties hereto agree that forthwith upon the execution of this AGREEMENT the JVC will be equally owned by Party “A” and Party “B”, so the Party “B” should join to the JVC as soon as possible. Till the Party “B” joins the JVC, Party “A” must take full responsibility of the JVC. Any loss and profit resulting from the JVC will be shared equally by Party “A” and Party “B”.
ARTICLE 2: ACQUISITION OF BUSINESS INTEREST
2.1. Party “A” is authorized to acquire and to hold the JVC in his own name, but on behalf of both parties (Joint Venture of which the Party “B” is a one part of), for the business interest.
ARTICLE 3: FUND FOR INVESTMENT
3.1. Party “B” shall arrange to provide the Business Fund to the Party “A” by wire transfer as provided in Section 5.1, which fund shall be invested in accordance with the direction of the Party “A”
3.2. Party “B” is fully responsible to undertake the necessary proceeding to move the investment fund from the said country of deposit to their proposed country of investment in a secured and confidential means.
ARTICLE 4: ORIGIN OF THE FUND
4.1. Party “B” guarantees that the Business Fund is generated from commercial contract activities on Oil and Gas portfolio and they are from non-criminal origin.
4.2. The said funds are on deposit with the BIDC BANK – (BANK FOR INVESTMENT & DEVELOPMENT OF CAMBODIA) - Phnom Penh Branch - Swift Code: IDBCKHPP - Account Name: WANG DONGJIN – Account Number: 0105199666-01. IBAN: KH71001000005766010519966601 and are freely available for transfer through the normal banking channels for the purpose of their deposit with any reputable bank with good credit rating and/or their eventual investment in a series of projects.
XXX WANG DONGJIN
ARTICLE 5: CONTROL AND SECURITY OF FUND
5.1. Party "B” undertakes to transfer US$31,000,000.00 to the account of the Party "A" - Account Name: ______________________________ - Beneficiary Account Number:_______________________- Bank Name: _________________________ Branch/Address: __________________________- Swift: _________________ - IBAN: ______________________________
5.2. Until invested in the Equity of the JVC, Party “A” shall always maintain the Business Fund in designated bank accounts with major international banks.
5.3. The fund marked for investment transactions shall always remain fully secure and without any risk of speculation and under signatory control of the Party “A” until the Party “B” decides to join the company or take away his due share as specified in this JVA.
5.4. In order to enable the Party “A” to select the most suitable investment venture and to commit fund to facilitate profitable investment transactions, the Party “A” shall have unrestricted control of the fund, he is empowered to transfer the fund to different bank accounts at his discretion provided the signatory control always remains with the Party “A”.
5.5. Party “A” shall have full account and signatory power over the Business Fund. Party “A”, as a courtesy will keep Party ”B” informed in writing of any investment opportunities prior to making any investments.
5.6. Party “B” agrees to maintain the record ownership of the JVC for a minimum period of 5 continuous years.
5.7. Each party agrees to give due notice of 12 months to each other in writing to take away or transfer the shares enabling the Business Fund sufficient time to recall or realize the short and long term investments made in the interim period.
5.8. Until such time for which Party “B” can join the company, Party “A” shall have full control of the account and signatory power over the Business Fund. After Party “B” joins the company all such transactions will be jointly controlled by Party “A” and Party “B” as signatories to all concerned bank accounts.
ARTICLE 6: INVESTMENT VENTURES
6.1. Party “A” is fully empowered to identify investment ventures and commit the Business Fund for investments wherein the Business Fund shall be fully secured and which shall return high rates of profit.
6.2. The proposed investment ventures are of private and confidential nature and therefore the parties actually conducting the investment purpose transactions, the bank which will be holding fund for such investment purpose and all other details of the investment transactions shall remain confidential and proprietary to the Party “A”, such confidential information shall only be divulged to the Party “B”
XXX WANG DONGJIN
ARTICLE 7: INVESTMENT PROFITS & SHARE RATIO
7.1. The beneficial interests of each party in the net profits of the JVC as they accrue shall be the following:
Name of Joint Venturer Proportion
XXX
50%
Mr. WANG DONGJIN
50%
Party “A” shall distribute the net profits derived from the JVC in the proportions set forth above. The proceeds derived from any liquidation of the Business Fund or any of the JVC shall also be distributed in the proportions set forth above.
7.2. Party “B” hereby agrees that Party “A” will be allocated 10% of the total Business Fund to for his financial reward against facilitating and commitment and willingness to undertake the control of the investment on behalf of Party “B”. Party “A” has the full right to withdraw the said 10% from the Investment Fund once the total amount of the Investment Fund is credited in his bank account.
7.3. The parties agree that a further 5% of the Investment Fund shall be used by Party “A” to fund the incorporation of the JVC and the expenses of the JVC.
7.4. Party “B” hereby agrees the remaining sum of US$26,350,000.00 (United States Dollars Twenty Six Million Three Hundred & Fifty Thousand only) shall remain in the custody of Party “A” and shall be fully invested in JVC under the direction of Party “A”.
7.5. Party “A” under the principles of utmost good faith and trust hereby promise that upon the receipt of the said Investment Fund, that he must abide by the sharing ratio as stated above.
7.6. Both parties should always stand for each other’s or as brother's keeper in other words, render assistance if need be.
ARTICLE 8: EXPENSES OF VENTURE:
8.1. All losses and disbursements incurred by the Party “A” in acquiring, holding and protecting the business interest and the net profits shall be deducted from the said Investment Fund by the Joint Venturers, on demand of the Party “A”..
ARTICLE 9: EXECUTION OF THE JVA
9.1. Each of the parties to the JVA represents that it has full legal authority to execute this JVA and that each party is to abide by the terms and conditions as set for herein. Any modifications or changes to this JVA shall be made by mutual consent and in writing and executed by both parties, which shall be attached to the original JVA as an addendum.
XXX WANG DONGJIN
9.2. Once Party "B" joins with Party "A" in the JVC, both Parties shall execute all necessary deeds of conveyance which shall be subject to all applicable formalities in SWITZERLAND, applicable to perfect the assignment of record of 50% of the equity in the JVC from Party "A" to Party "B".
9.3. This JVA shall be binding on and ensure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their heirs, successors, administrators, companies, attorneys and assigns.
ARTICLE 10: ARBITRATION AND ATTORNEYS FEES
10.1. The Joint Venturers agree that they shall first try to settle any controversies amicably.
10.2. The Joint Venturers agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy concerning this Agreement or the termination of this Agreement, or any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to any interpretation, construction, performance or breach of this Agreement, shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules.
10.3. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in Chinese and in the English language.
10.4. The arbitration panel may grant injunctions or other relief in such dispute or controversy. The decision of the arbitration panel shall be final, conclusive and binding on the parties to the arbitration. The Joint Venturers will pay the costs and expenses of such arbitration in the manner established by the acting arbitrators. Each Joint Venturer shall separately pay its own counsel fees and expenses, where applicable.
ARTICLE 11: ASSIGNMENT OF INTERESTS
11.1. If any of the parties of the JVA wish to take or sell their share to the other party, the buying party should allow a period of Three months to settle. Selling or buying respective share must be mutually agreed upon.
11.2. In the event of the remaining party not wanting to purchase the shares of the party interested in selling, a third party acceptable to the remaining party should be introduced and the sale negotiated by mutual consent and agreement.
ARTICLE 12: CONFIDENTIALITY
12.1. The Parties agree that the JVA is private and confidential and neither the contents shall be divulged nor copies circulated to any third parties not involved in the transactions under this JVA.
ARTICLE 13: COMMUNICATION
13.1. All communications and notices relation to arising of this JVA shall be sent to the respective addresses of each party. A facsimile communication shall be considered original and binding.
XXX WANG DONGJIN
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have consciously and willingly put their respective signatures the day and year first hereinabove written for the purpose expressed herein and of sound and mind and under no constraint or undue influence.
The Parties by signing the present document agree to abide fully by its contents.
This document will become legally binding and come into force upon its signature by both parties.
This Agreement is executed in two counterparts and each such counterpart shall be deemed an original Agreement for all purposes; provided that no Party shall be bound to this Agreement unless and until all Parties have executed a counterpart. For purposes of assembling all counterparts into one document, the Parties are authorized to detach the signature page from one or more counterparts and, after signature thereof by the respective Party, attach each signed signature page to a counterpart.
Signature and date:
XXX WANG DONGJIN
WITHNESS:
I, hereby state that the both parties had handled this deed in good faith. I confirm the genuineness of signatures of XXX & Mr. WANG DONGJIN.
Signed:
-------------------------------------
[Attorney: ]
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MOA SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO BY THE ABOVE MENTIONED PARTIES
SWORN TO WITNESSED BEFORE ME BY: ......................................... THIS..............DAY OF ……………………., 2014

#228829 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:35 am
Dear XXX,

I have forwarded the JVA agreement to your partner to sign his part before Notarised.
According to the instruction from your partner Mr. Wang to obtain
funds confirmations (BCL - Bank Comfort Letter), i.e. his account
financial statement from his Bank and send to you for reference
to your bank and to reassure the availability of the proposed
investment funds in his account.

I requested the bank about it morning time when they gave the form
and as I went to submit back the form they issued it already.
Please find the attached funds confirmation as issued by the bank.
I have also submitted the form back.

With respect,

Moun Chhorvy
Advisor/Legal Counsel
Practice Areas:
*Intellectual Property,
+855 968896141

#228834 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:43 am
Dear XXX,

Its just an information to prove the availability of the investment fund in Mr wang account. As soon as Mr. wang sign his part of the JVA agreement i will submit it to our Law firm for Endorsement and Notarisation.

With Respect

Attorney Moun Chhorvy

#228901 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:50 pm
Dear Partner XXX,

I have signed my part of the JVA agreement and i have forward it to Attorney Moun Chhorvy for Notarization.

Wang Dongjin

#229449 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:33 pm
Dear XXX,

Please find attachments Certified page of the JVA and the Khmer Statutory Recognition license . I have also submitted copy to Mr. Wang bank this Afternoon for their confirmation.

I have made a legal contact with few of the relevant financial offices on the issue of obtaining the documents in question to backup this transfer as I am working to enable the transfer to be effective and also to place in motion as I will stand as your representative. I will guide you through the process and we will arrive at 100% success based on the proven efficiency of this method, trouble-free and most effective means.

8am this morning been Wednseday 3rd December 2014, i went to the Extraordinary Chambers in the Court of Cambodia to obtain the Khmer Statutory Recognition license on your behalf to stand you properlly in the transfer, Please check attacked copy for the Khmer Statutory Recognition license.Myself I have paid few preliminary fees to other offices in the Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Economy and Finance where I obtained the other documents on your name, and also gave some extra tips just to be friendly and to put some smile on the faces of those officials so at least they put aside other people files and attended to mine first which helped me to get things done faster today I spent approximately $4,965 from my personal money.

I believe you clearly understand the importance of this official agreement, so I advise you keep it at a good and safe record for the purpose therein contained and to maintain the confidentiality.The bank senior manager said they have confirmed all information and the copy of the Certified JVA.The funds will be transferred Tomorrow. You wait until Tomorrow to get the swift copy of the transfer once the money is wired.

I am coping this message to Mr. Wang by CC for his update.

With respect,
Moun Chhorvy
Advisor/Legal Counsel
Practice Areas:
*Intellectual Property,
+855 968896141

#229611 by AlanJones Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:24 am
Dear partner XXX,

I received the certified and Notarized copy of the JVA and also the Khmer Statutory Recognition license on your name from Advisor Chhorvy, in fact i,m so impress with him for the job well done

I would like you to withdraw $50,000 USD from the investment fund and send it to Attorney Moun Chhorvy for his Attorney fee and compensation for a job well done as soon as the fund is available in your account before proceeding with the investment plan as you will direct.

Yours Partner

Wang Dongjin