Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228024 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:38 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937465057

I want to disscuss an urgent issue with you,i write to know if this email is still valid,email back for details,
Regards,John Albert.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228025 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:39 am
From JOHN ALBER - [email protected]

JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS
ADDRESS: MORELEY HOUSE, 26/30
HOLLBORN VIABULT
LONDON EC 1 A2BP, UK
TEL: + (44)-793-746-5057

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEATH

I am Barrister John Albert, on behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade, I am assigned to contact and notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered.Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade left the sum of three million five hundred thousand pounds (3,500,000.00 GBP) to you in a Bank account number:30207712320 with a CREDIT SUISSE SECURITY (UK) LLC BANK here in London, UK. In the codicil and last testament of his WILL in my custody. Until his death, he was a great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade died on the 13th day of December, 2012 at the age of 75 years,and his funds is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support humanitarian activities and to help the poor, the needy and destitute in our society in your own way.

Please endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, to enable me conclude my job. By replying to this e-mail, you will have to update the form below so that I can contact you and also send you the "DUE DILLIGENCE CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM" Which you will have to fill and submit to the Chamber and the Security Deposit Bank for proper claims.

1. Full Name: ____________________
2. Address: ______________________
3. Occupation: ___________________
4. Country of Residence: _________
5. Tel: __________________________
6. Age: __________________________
7. Nationality: __________________

Please get back to me as soon as you read this e-mail so that we can proceed further with remittance to you and the procuring of legal documentation backing of receiving this funds. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#235917 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:13 am
JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS
HOLLBORN VIABULT
LONDON EC 1 A2BP, UK

Dear XXX

We want to acknowledge the receipt of your email to this chamber,i sincerely apologise for replying very late, and also want you to know you have absolute the right to reject this offer as much as you having the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a rejection form to fill and revert back to this office as I am not at liberty to question Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade choice of making you a beneficiary of his funds.

We are a limited liability partnership registered with the CMS Cameron McKenna LLP in England and Wales and MUST carry out our duties as directed by my Late client {Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade }. I know you will like to know why he chooses you, but these are answers I cannot help you with and can imagine that Late Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade must have known that you will put the money to good use for the less privileged & destitute of which he was aware that you can achieve, that is why he selected you.

Also, understand that I do not know you neither have I met you before, but my contacting you is based on the recommendation of Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade.Find below, DUE DILLIGENCE CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM, you are advised to fill out the form and return back to us within the next 24hrs, before a Certificate of Deposit issued by the Security Deposit Bank to Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade when the funds were deposited by him will then be forwarded to you.This will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds without having any problem or whatsoever when you contact the Security Deposit Bank for proper claims.

Be further informed that these funds will be released to the UK government as unclaimed Funds if you do not return the DUE DILLIGENCE CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM soonest as this will serve as proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively, we must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us sooner than later for us to proceed with the documentation. Please note that we cannot send any more documents to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary.

Note that we have period of (10) working days to conclude this matter/transfer.
I await your early response to move ahead.Find below the DUE DILLIGENCE CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM, is attach, print and fill then return back to us.

Barr John Albert {Esq}.
Attorney in charge

Image Image

#236516 by AlanJones Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 am
JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS
HOLLBORN VIABULT
LONDON EC 1 A2BP, UK

Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting me once again. This is to confirm receipt of your details which was benefited a cash prize from Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade,Meanwhile i want to make it note and clear that this notification you have just received is not a scam like other fraudulent
activities going on presently.I Barrister John Albert and the board of trustee of Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade reassure you that we would do everything to assist you.Now as I have informed you earlier that you have been approved to claim the sum of(£3.500,000.00 GBP), which I am in charge of.However, this sum is presently deposited in a Suspense Account held at our paying bank, CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC and it is located here in the United Kingdom.CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC is one of the best banks in UK.

Because your Beneficiary funds is in a Suspense Account, it is impossible to make any direct withdrawals or transfers from the account, therefore you will have to setup and account with the bank to make a direct wire transfer to your bank account there in your country.My advice therefore is that you should activate a Personal Account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC in your name, and after this is done, we would proceed to lodge your beneficiary funds into your account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC by making an Intra-Bank Transfer IBT of the beneficiary funds from the Suspense Account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC into your newly activated account with them. And from your account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC, you can conveniently transfer your beneficiary funds into any other accounts in your country.

It is impossible for us to transfer your Beneficiary funds directly to you because Suspense Accounts are like virtual accounts, they can only be used to save money, and they cannot be used for any other transactions. I hope you understand. Therefore the proposed process of releasing your beneficiary funds to you would be in two stages.For stage one, you shall open an account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC, and since your beneficiary funds is already in a Suspense Account with them,we would simply move your
beneficiary funds out of the Suspense Account CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC and deposit it into your newly activated account with them. For stage two, after your account has been opened with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC and we have lodged your beneficiary funds into it, you become a customer of CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC and you can instruct them to transfer your
funds into any other account in your country online.

Kindly take note that our paying bank is located in United Kingdom,it is not mandatory for you to be here to activate the account,the account can be activated online with the information that you will present to the bank for opening an account. The process therefore would involve that I give you the contact information of the bank Accounts officer at CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC,so that you can contact him and get information as to know how you would be able to activate an account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC.Please take careful note and understand that the above is the way I can assist you to get your benefit.
Once your Personal Account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC has been activated,They would proceed to lodge your funds into the account, and you will receive an update from CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC.I would want you to consider the information above and respond in the affirmative, and as soon as I receive your response confirming that you are ready to open the account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES(UK)LLC, I would be able to advise you further.I will send you the relevant document and the death certificate which you will contact the paying Bank with and get your benifit.Keep me posted.

Barr John Albert {Esq}.
Anthony in charge.

#236754 by AlanJones Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:38 pm
JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS
ADDRESS: MORLEY HOUSE, 26/30
HOLLBORN VIABULT
LONDON EC 1 A2BP, UK

Dear XXX,

Complement of the day, Hope my email finds you well with thanks.This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of Your funds is now ready to be wire to you upon opening of a
personal account.

Please contact the Bank with details as stated below.You are to contact them immediately and the account opening process also involve initial deposit that will be deposited in that account once it is open in your name.

CREDIT SUISSE SECURITY(UK)LLC BANK
11 Madison Avenue,
London, UK NW11AE
Tell: (44) 783 744 81I7
fax: 44) 773 744 7657
Email: [email protected]
Email:[email protected]

As soon as you establish contact with them please notify me at once.meanwhile you are advice to keep the transaction of your funds confidential until you have sucessfully transfered your funds from the paying bank after you might have open the personal account with the paying bank.On no account should you disclose your details.Attach is the death certificate and change of ownership,contact the paying bank with this document bearing your name as the beneficiary of the funds.

We look forward to receipt of your information.

Barr John Albert {Esq}.
Anthony in charge

Image Image

+447837448117
+447737447657
[email protected]
[email protected]
<-- Possibly incorrect as bank.co.uk is a legitimate domain owned by Barclays Bank

#237140 by AlanJones Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:01 am
JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS
ADDRESS: MORLEY HOUSE, 26/30
HOLLBORN VIABULT
LONDON EC 1 A2BP, UK

Dear XXX,

We want to acknowledge the receipt of your email to this chamber,i sincerely apologise for the inconvieneces this might have cause you.
please contact the paying bank with this email and let me know immidately as you contact them ok.Below is the email

email: [email protected]

Keep me posted.

Barr John Albert {Esq}.
Anthony in charge.

#237234 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:32 am
From remmittance suisse - [email protected]

11 Madison Avenue,
London, UK NW11AE
Fax:44 207 043 9888
Tel:44 871 284 8663
Working Hours:
9:00AM-5:00PM
Saturdays:9:00AM-4:00PM

Attention: XXX,

Thank you for contacting us at CREDIT SUISSE SECURITY (UK) LLC BANK.

AVAILABLE FUNDS, DEPOSIT AND WIRE INFORMATION.

We have here lodged in our bank an amount of funds 3,500,000.00GBP legally from the Mr. Harley Graham Wade with instruction to transfer to a new offshore account that might possibly be name with your said presentation of name and information's that you will provide to the bank for verification's before the funds will be transferred to you, However this transfer is subject to final verification before we can initiate transfer to your bank account there in your country.

SUBJECT OF VERIFICATION.
To ensure a secure and safe transfer of the funds between both parties involved, we are to verify your personality and authenticity because CREDIT SUISSE SECURITY (UK) LLC BANK Will not be accountable to any lost there after. Please send to this office via email attachment, a copy of any of your valid identification for proof of personality (Either a copy of your International passport, Drivers license or working Identity card, etc.) *Also, send via email, your contact address(es),Phone number, Names in full as it should appear in the account.

FINAL VERIFICATION

As soon as we finalize the verification of your sent details and confirm ok, we will advise you further on wire details.
We look forward for your prompt response as regards to your account opening with our bank.

Yours in service,
Mr. Lan Gray
Account Officer in Charge.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.228.85.250
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#237469 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:27 am
11 Madison Avenue,
London, UK NW11AE
Working Hours:

AVAILABLE FUNDS, DEPOSIT AND WIRE INFORMATION.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail and its contents, The receipt of your particulars has been dully been verified and confirmed. we have also received a confirmation of go ahead from the Attorney of Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade, the sum of Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds (3,500,000.00 GBP) to be credited into your account with our bank here in United Kingdom. presently the money is in a dormant and suspense account which cannot be accessed until you have activated the account before the bank can commence activation of transfer to your own bank account.
We the management of this bank wish to inform you that the information given to you by the Attorney In Charge is cheacked and cleared for to proceed with the transfer of your funds. You are required to setup your own personal offshore account with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITY(UK)LLC BANK with your name here in our branch. so you can have the total funds credited into the newly setup account before any transfer can be initiated to your account in your country. Once the account is opened, you will be given the logging details to access your account online.Below are the information regarding the offshore account activation process with CREDIT SUISSE SECURITY(UK)LLC BANK United Kingdom, do choose your affordable choice so that we can advice you on mode of remittance of the option of account you prefer.

PERSONAL ACCOUNT ACTIVATION/SETUP:

The accounts department will activate a personal account for you once the initial deposit is received. You are hereby required to make an initial deposit based on the type of account you wish to operate with us.

The category of account and the initial deposit available in CREDIT SUISSE SECURITY(UK)LLC BANK are stated below:
1. Platinum Account (Current), the initial deposit is £1050 GBP.
2. Premium Account(Savings), the initial deposit is £850.00 GBP.
3. Economic Account (Deposit), the initial deposit is £650.00 GBP.

Note: Funds lodged in suspense/dormant account are NON-DEDUCTIBLE until it has been transferred to your operative account. Once your account is opened you will have an account number and a pin code which you will use to access your account through our website for online transfer. Attached to this email is our account opening form and my Id.

We look forward for your prompt response as regards to your account opening with our bank.

Yours in service,
Mr.Lan Gray
Account Director.
..................................................................................................................................................
Take note it is not mandatory for you to be physically present for the signature as all transactions for the Account Set up will be done online and your account will be activated immediately we receive the initial deposit as requested. For your account to be activated immediately, you are required to transfer the initial deposit which will be deposited in your account to activate the account before the funds can be transferred out of the suspense account into your new operative account where you can transfer to you own personal account there.
..................................................................................................................

Image Image

#237581 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 pm
11 Madison Avenue,
London, UK NW11AE
Working Hours:

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail,the initial deposit for the Platinum Account (Current),is £1050 GBP.The deposit is to be sent to the account department via the account officer in charge of this transfer,the money should be sent as soon as possible so as to hasten the account opening and the transfer,you are required to send the fee via the Western union or the Money gram{which ever one is convinient for you}which we prefer will be the quickest.
The deposit should be sent with the following details...
Name: Ian Grey
Address: 1-5 Carbot Square,
London, UK E144QR.
Once the payment is made,the evidence of the payment should be sent as it is needed for reference purposes,as soon as we receive the deposit,we will start immediately with the account opening and the transfer of your inherited funds from the suspense account.
Note: Upon receiving this email,please write back on when you will be sending the payment.
You are advice to fill and return the account opening form, with the proof of payment.
We await your speedy response.

Yours in service,
Mr. Ian Gray
Account Officer in Charge

#237613 by AlanJones Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:54 am
11 Madison Avenue,
London, UK NW11AE
Working Hours:

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail and its contents,be advice that you are only expected to make payment via Money Gram Or Western union due to the fact that we do not disclosed our account based on the fraudlent activities that's going on via internet.

You can only get access to our account as soon as we have setup your platinum Account(current)with our bank.

Our bank operate a Western union and Money Gram,be reminded that you are sending the money via this means with my name Mr.Lan Gray Account Director.And invoice will be given to you as soon as we receive your payment for the account opening.You are therefore advice to go ahead with the deposite via Western union or Money Gram, which we prefer will be the quickest.The deposit should be sent with the following details...

Name: Ian Grey
Address: 1-5 Carbot Square,
London, UK E144QR.

Once the payment is made,the evidence of the payment should be sent to us as it is needed for reference purposes

Yours in service,

Mr. Ian Grey
Account Director.

#237721 by AlanJones Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:57 am
11 Madison Avenue,
London, UK NW11AE
Working Hours:

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail and its contents,this is to clearify that you are only expected to make your payment via our uk office who are in charge of the remittance of your inherritance funds.You are require to send all payment to our branch as you have been instructed cos we wouldn't want difficulties in processing your transfer with our bank, go ahead and make the payment via Western Union or MoneyGram and send the proof of payment to our office.

Attach is the statement of account for Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade,and a letter from our bank to you.We look forward for your prompt response as regards to your account opening with our bank.

Yours in service,

Mr. Lan Gray
Account Officer in Charge.

Image Image