Room for Rent and other rental scams
#227944 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:29 pm
pastor Daniel Steyn

Hello,

Thanks for the lovely mail, and also i can see your willingness in this rent your application form as being approved and you are now qualify for this rent. So as we shall be renting our properties to you, please again take very good care of the apartment so that i might be glad when coming by to see how neat you keep the place. Hope everything about this process is fine with you. However, if you are ready to rent the apartment now, that will not be a problem but we will advice you due to a responsible and reliable person like you, first month rent deposit which the total is Per (440) monthly also we would like to send the following document to you via D H L to the address you will be providing to me in your next mail and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possible occupy our apartment immediately. Once again, we are giving you this on trust and do not disappoint us and i promise you that you will love the apartment. Here are the contents of the packages that will be deliver to you via D H L courier service.

1)Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)Paper/Permanent house form (Containing your reference details)
3)The House documentary file.
4)First Month Rent Payment Receipt

Receiver's Name:- Xxxxxxxx
Delivery Address:- Xxxxxxx
Contact Number:- XXxxxxx

So i am with your information here with me and i will like to know whether you are ready for the payment of this first month rent right now so you can move in asap. Let me know If I could forward you the Information on how and where to send the money through any Western Union Money Transfer nearest to you so I can get all the package sent to you immediately. Contact phone number +2348117727549 or +2348080194381

God Bless You.

Pastor Daniel.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement