Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227779 by Faizan Docherty Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:25 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 2.0.0.0
Originating ISP: Orange
City: Tettnang
Country of Origin: Germany
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From "Mariam Bakayoko" Mon Nov 17 14:06:43 2014
X-Apparently-To: <snipped>; Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:14:08 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 198.49.76.2
Received-SPF: none (domain of macodalogistics.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: <snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [198.49.76.2]
Authentication-Results: mta1599.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=macodalogistics.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=macodalogistics.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO windows.httpdnscloud.net) (198.49.76.2)
by mta1599.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:14:06 +0000
Received: from ([41.66.38.33]) by windows.httpdnscloud.net with MailEnable WebMail; Mon, 17 Nov 2014 22:06:43 +0800
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: TRANSACTION
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:06:43 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: MailEnable WebMail.NET
X-MimeOLE: Produced By MailEnable WebMail.NET V2.0.0.0
X-Read: 0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="--=_Part_006545E7F7C047ABA2780032E0D7AA4F"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Medium
Content-Length: 2648

Dear Sir,

May I humbly solicit your confidence in this transaction, as being utterly confidential and top secret. But I am assuring you that you shall be very happy at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as I wish to repose my trust and confidence on your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature. Let me start by introducing my self properly to you, my name is Mrs. Mariam Bakayoko, I am the regional Bank Manager of BOA Bank Abidjan-Cote D' Ivoire. I came to know about you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable foreigner to handle this Confidential Transaction.

As the regional Bank Manager of BOA BANK; it is my duty to send a financial report to my head office at the end of each year. On the course of the 2007 year report, We discovered an excess profit of Fifteen Million Us Dollars , [ $ 15,000,000.00 ] which we have kept in SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this Fund for Security Reasons, that is why I am contacting you for us to work together to get the said Fund into your bank account for INVESTMENT in your Country.
The percentage Ratio is thus: 40% for you , 60 % for me and my colleagues .

Note: There are practically no risks involved in this transaction as it is 100% risk free and will be legally bonded, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with Kumasi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, if you find this proposal suitable for you, kindly reply for full details .

I will appreciate it very much, If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and I assure you that we shall achieve it successfully.

NOTE : Kindly Reply Via this My Private email address ( [email protected] ) if you are interested in my Proposal OR give me a call.

Best regards,

Mrs. Mariam Bakayoko
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 22554395906

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement