Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227718 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348180840185

Dear

My Father deposite 1,000 kg of gold ,My gold is at MD Delivery company at Enugu Nigeria after Goverment of Ghana release it , i ship it at that delivery company,hope you read
the news paper i send to you with gold pictures with my pasport and my
visa.
What i need from you is to contact MD Delivery company at this email
[email protected].
Shiping documemt that md company reqired for shipment and to change
the deposite and proof of onwership on your name as the beneficiary
before md delivery agent can prooced to your country , so that you can
meet them at your country.
I wait your reply.
please call me on this number +2348180840185 for urgent arrangement of the shipmenmt with all your identification.
Regards
Ms Mena

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228277 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:06 am
My friend i have gold for sell if you are interested lets proceed for about the papers and passport is not what i am selling. what i have for sell is gold not passport or papers,
Regards,
Sango.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228278 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:07 am
Yes clearly you are an idiot, a gold digger, a fool who answers all mails, i now know that you are just a time waster and God will surely punish a holigan like you, i just try you and you fall in, my name is Emmanuel michael Job whom you told i wasted time and that you have paid another person money, do you know now you are mother fucker, people listening to your mail will think you are a serious buyer, just get clear if i get you again in this your game consider yourself dead. you are just a shit.