Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#226677 by Grandma Grim Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:54 am
This is a Loan Scam

IP Address 114.31.224.173
Location INDIA, MAHARASHTRA, MUMBAI

IP Address 116.203.74.169
Location INDIA, DELHI, NEW DELHI

Delivered-To: ixxxxil.com
Received: by 10.27.82.131 with SMTP id g125csp208413wlb;
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:42:22 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.184.47 with SMTP id er15mr22634699pac.5.1415504541535;
Sat, 08 Nov 2014 19:42:21 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from rediffmail.com ([114.31.224.173])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id bz6si3690861pdb.113.2014.11.08.19.42.20
for <ixxxxail.com>;
Sat, 08 Nov 2014 19:42:21 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 114.31.224.173 as permitted sender) client-ip=114.31.224.173;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 114.31.224.173 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: (qmail 24086 invoked from network); 8 Nov 2014 13:49:00 -0000
x-m-msg: asd54ad564ad7aa6sd5as6d5; a6da7d6asas6dasd77; 5dad65ad5sd;
X-CTCH-Spam: Bulk
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Flags: : 0
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A160204.545DCC1B.00C3,ss=3,sh,re=0.519,fgs=0
X-REDF-OSEN: [email protected]
Received: from unknown (HELO smtp.rediffmail.com) ()
by mailserver with SMTP; 8 Nov 2014 13:48:59 -0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: DO YOU NEED LOAN,
WE OFFER 100% LOAN ( CATHOLIC CHURCH ENDING OF YEAR LOAN OFFER )
To: Recipients <xx@yy>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 19:18:30 +0530
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Catholic Ending of year assistance, We the entire catholic church do announce our ending of year help to all global s, Loan Offers worldwide. Asian /European, Africans, Oceania. We offer loan to anyone need loan assistance.

Do you need a loan? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a loan from our company. we offer loans to individuals for the following purposes and more. Personal Loan, Business Expansion, Business Start-up, Education, Debt Consolidation, Hard Money Loans. We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%. Contact us today, via email : [email protected]

important notice: What ever the amount you need as a loan, we are here to assist you and offer you a loan, We do offer from $,1million dollars / $5Million USD / $10,MILLION Dollars.

NOTE: We also have a small amount of $500,000 USD,/200,000 USD, 100,000 USD. $10,000 /$5,000 USD.

Please Contact our Church Director, MR PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON.
E-MAIL ID : [email protected]

With your readiness and agreement and respectable request, we shall offer you a LOAN UNDER 2DAYS your Loan amount will be transfer to you.

we look forward to see your Reply.

Yours in services.
Catholic Church
ST MATHEW BRANCH.
LOAN DIRECTOR.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#227561 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:38 am
From MR JAMES SOLOMON - [email protected]

MR.PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON LOAN OFFER, ST MATHEW CATHOLIC CHURCH UK LONDON.
Office Addresses/ KT London City Church/ KT Summit House 100 Hanger Lane Ealing London, W5 1EZ United Kingdom.Kensington Temple
Kensington Park Road
Notting Hill Gate
London W11 3BY
United Kingdom
================

{{""" LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS ""}}}

Dear,

Welcome To CATHOLIC CHURCH ENDING OF YEAR 2014 LOAN OFFER, This loan is to help people any where in the world, every year ending we give out FREE Loan offer to the CHILDREN of OUR God almighty all over the WORLD.

Once you follow our procedures, under 2days your loan request will be TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT within 2days only.

Before anything, Let me Introduced my good self to you, I AM PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON From A CATHOLIC CHURCH UK LONDON and A LOAN PROCTORING MANAGER, CATHOLIC CHURCH ENDING OF YEAR 2014 Private LOAN COMPANY in UK LONDON, I am a half of AMERICA NATION and half of UK London NATION, Our CHURCH is doing Loan business every year ending Over 15years now, and my LOAN COMPANY is APPROVE by ALL CHURCHES IN UK LONDON.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you Apply a LOAN from my COMPANY, After receiving all the requirement details from you, It will not take more than 2days the loan amount will be Transfer immediately to your bank account, through our loan PAYING BANK. 100% GUARANTEE & 100% ASSURANCE.

NOTE: What ever the amount needed by you as a LOAN, We are ready to offer you any amount, But you have to follow our LOAN Disbursement instructions and procedures in order to avoid delaying and also for security reasons of our fund.You as a Borrower you will only be require to pay for the disbursement of the loan amount to your bank account, The Transfer disbursement fees is just a Little amount of $350 USD and we do not charge much and it depends on the amount needed by our clients.

Am in receipt of your email. I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms or not. In order to seal up our transaction, You have to agree to the loan terms and conditions which are stated below.

financial requirements. We are dedicated to help you find financial freedom to permit you to achieve your goals without the extra burden that comes along with high rate debt, Our expertise is to find the right loan structure to fit your needs and circumstances.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Repayment : Upon the receipt of the loan, you are required to start repayment of the loan at least SIX (6) Months after the loan has been granted.

2.Interest Rate: The interest rate applicable to all amounts is 3%yearly.

3. Transfer Of Your Loan: (Bank to Bank Transfer OR Diplomatic delivery Transfer) The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer or Diplomatic delivery, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan to be transfer to you.

4. Loan agreement document: The Loan agreement document need to be signed to trust some guarantee of you to me that i can trust you. Remember that is a large some of amount which is needed by you. FOR this, You will only be require to pay some FEES to SIGN the AGREEMENT DOCUMETS and also to PROCESS ALL THE GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS. Which the fees is already mentioning in above mail $350 usd. ONLY.

5. Loan refund: The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay.

WARNING WARNING : IMPORTANT INFORMATION'S: Please if you can not be able to afford the PROCESSING FEES, Please do not REPLY BACK TO US, this is to avoid delaying because we have only 1month left in this year, and this loan is ENDING OF YEAR OFFER. Once you agree with our TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the ONLY REQUIRE FEES, You are advise to FILL BELOW FORM AND RETURN BACK TO US VIA EMAIL.

NOTE: Make sure that you Fill the form with DOLLARS CURRENCY $$$. We do calculate in DOLLARS Only.

Application For loan
Your Full Name:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
Your Personal Mobile Number.
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Nationality:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
List The Website You Saw our Advert:
Tour Personal E-mail address:

Once you agree with the follow terms and conditions and the only require charges, You are required to fill the above loan information and return along side with a scanned copy of one of the following:

(1)International Passport OR (2) Drivers Licenses.
(3) Your Photo Copy / ( 4 ) Your ID CARD scan Copy.

I will wait for your urgent response so that we can proceed immediately .

NOTE: Make sure that you always check your inbox or spam box, because sometime our mail do enter spam box. with your fastness and readiness, we will start the processing of your loan in your next email with your APPLICATION FORM DETAILS.

Warmest Regards,
MR.PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Office Addresses/ KT London City Church/ KT Summit House 100 Hanger Lane Ealing London, W5 1EZ United Kingdom.Kensington Temple
Kensington Park Road
Notting Hill Gate
London W11 3BY
United Kingdom

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227672 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:37 pm
From Catholic Church Ending of year Loan Offer - [email protected]

Office Addresses/ KT London City Church/ KT Summit House 100 Hanger
Lane Ealing London, W5 1EZ United Kingdom.Kensington Temple
Kensington Park Road
Notting Hill Gate
London W11 3BY
United Kingdom
================

Dear,COSTUMER.

Welcome To CATHOLIC CHURCH ENDING OF YEAR 2014 LOAN OFFER, This loan
is to help people any where in the world, every year ending we give
out FREE Loan offer to the CHILDREN of OUR God almighty all over the
WORLD. Once you follow our procedures, under 2days your loan request
will be TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT within 2days only.

Before anything, Let me Introduced my good self to you, I AM PASTOR
JAMES SOLOMON From A CATHOLIC CHURCH UK LONDON and A LOAN PROCTORING
MANAGER, CATHOLIC CHURCH ENDING OF YEAR 2014 Private LOAN COMPANY in
UK LONDON, I am a half of AMERICA NATION and half of UK London NATION,
Our CHURCH is doing Loan business every year ending Over 15years now,
and my LOAN COMPANY is APPROVE by ALL CHURCHES IN UK LONDON.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you Apply a LOAN from my COMPANY, After
receiving all the requirement details from you, It will not take more
than 2days the loan amount will be Transfer immediately to your bank
account, through our loan PAYING BANK. 100% GUARANTEE & 100%
ASSURANCE.

NOTE: What ever the amount needed by you as a LOAN, We are ready to
offer you any amount, But you have to follow our LOAN Disbursement
instructions and procedures in order to avoid delaying and also for
security reasons of our fund.You as a Borrower you will only be
require to pay for the disbursement of the loan amount to your bank
account, The Transfer disbursement fees is just a Little amount of
$350 USD and we do not charge much and it depends on the amount needed
by our clients.

Am in receipt of your email. I have stated the terms of the loan below
for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms
or not. In order to seal up our transaction, You have to agree to the
loan terms and conditions which are stated below.

financial requirements. We are dedicated to help you find financial
freedom to permit you to achieve your goals without the extra burden
that comes along with high rate debt, Our expertise is to find the
right loan structure to fit your needs and circumstances.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Repayment : Upon the receipt of the loan, you are required to start
repayment of the loan at least SIX (6) Months after the loan has been
granted.

3. Transfer Of Your Loan: (Bank to Bank Transfer OR Diplomatic
delivery Transfer) The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank
transfer or Diplomatic delivery, except otherwise stated by the
borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you
want your loan to be transfer to you.

4. Loan agreement document: The Loan agreement document need to be
signed to trust some guarantee of you to me that i can trust you.
Remember that is a large some of amount which is needed by you. FOR
this, You will only be require to pay some FEES to SIGN the AGREEMENT
DOCUMETS and also to PROCESS ALL THE GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS. Which the
fees is already mentioning in above mail $350 usd. ONLY.

5. Loan refund: The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end
of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any
delay.

WARNING WARNING : IMPORTANT INFORMATION'S: Please if you can not be
able to afford the PROCESSING FEES, Please do not REPLY BACK TO US,
this is to avoid delaying because we have only 1month left in this
year, and this loan is ENDING OF YEAR OFFER. Once you agree with our
TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the ONLY REQUIRE FEES, You are advise to FILL
BELOW FORM AND RETURN BACK TO US VIA EMAIL.

NOTE: Make sure that you Fill the form with DOLLARS CURRENCY $$$. We
do calculate in DOLLARS Only.

Application For loan
Your Full Name:...........
Date Of Birth:............
Marital Status:...........
Address:.................
Sex: .....................
Phone No: ...............
City: ....................
Zip Code: ................
State: ....................
Nationality:..............
Monthly Income:.........
Amount Needed:...........
Duration: ..............
Purpose of the loan:.....
List The Website You Saw our Advert:....
Tour Personal E-mail address:.......

Once you agree with the follow terms and conditions and the only
require charges, You are required to fill the above loan information
and return along side with a scanned copy of one of the following:

NOTE: Make sure that you always check your inbox or spam box, because
sometime our mail do enter spam box. with your fastness and readiness,
we will start the processing of your loan in your next email with your
APPLICATION FORM DETAILS.

Warmest Regards,
MR.PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227673 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:40 pm
Kensington Park Road
Notting Hill Gate
London W11 3BY
United Kingdom
================

{{""" LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS ""}}}

Attentions:

Welcome To CATHOLIC CHURCH ENDING OF YEAR 2014 LOAN OFFER, This loan is to help people any where in the world, every year ending we give out FREE Loan offer to the CHILDREN of OUR God almighty all over the WORLD.

Once you follow our procedures, under 2days your loan request will be TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT within 2days only.

Before anything, Let me Introduced my good self to you, I AM PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON From A CATHOLIC CHURCH UK LONDON and A LOAN PROCTORING MANAGER, CATHOLIC CHURCH ENDING OF YEAR 2014 Private LOAN COMPANY in UK LONDON, I am a half of AMERICA NATION and half of UK London NATION, Our CHURCH is doing Loan business every year ending Over 15years now, and my LOAN COMPANY is APPROVE by ALL CHURCHES IN UK LONDON.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Once you Apply a LOAN from my COMPANY, After receiving all the requirement details from you, It will not take more than 2days the loan amount will be Transfer immediately to your bank account, through our loan PAYING BANK. 100% GUARANTEE & 100% ASSURANCE.

NOTE: What ever the amount needed by you as a LOAN, We are ready to offer you any amount, But you have to follow our LOAN Disbursement instructions and procedures in order to avoid delaying and also for security reasons of our fund.You as a Borrower you will only be require to pay for the disbursement of the loan amount to your bank account, The Transfer disbursement fees is just a Little amount of $350 USD and we do not charge much and it depends on the amount needed by our clients.

Am in receipt of your email. I have stated the terms of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms or not. In order to seal up our transaction, You have to agree to the loan terms and conditions which are stated below.

financial requirements. We are dedicated to help you find financial freedom to permit you to achieve your goals without the extra burden that comes along with high rate debt, Our expertise is to find the right loan structure to fit your needs and circumstances.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Repayment : Upon the receipt of the loan, you are required to start repayment of the loan at least SIX (6) Months after the loan has been granted.

3. Transfer Of Your Loan: (Bank to Bank Transfer OR Diplomatic delivery Transfer) The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer or Diplomatic delivery, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan to be transfer to you.

4. Loan agreement document: The Loan agreement document need to be signed to trust some guarantee of you to me that i can trust you. Remember that is a large some of amount which is needed by you. FOR this, You will only be require to pay some FEES to SIGN the AGREEMENT DOCUMETS and also to PROCESS ALL THE GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS. Which the fees is already mentioning in above mail $350 usd. ONLY.

5. Loan refund: The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay.

WARNING WARNING : IMPORTANT INFORMATION'S: Please if you can not be able to afford the PROCESSING FEES, Please do not REPLY BACK TO US, this is to avoid delaying because we have only 1month left in this year, and this loan is ENDING OF YEAR OFFER. Once you agree with our TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the ONLY REQUIRE FEES, You are advise to FILL BELOW FORM AND RETURN BACK TO US VIA EMAIL.

NOTE: Make sure that you Fill the form with DOLLARS CURRENCY $$$. We do calculate in DOLLARS Only.

Application For loan
Your Full Name:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Nationality:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
List The Website You Saw our Advert:
Tour Personal E-mail address:

Once you agree with the follow terms and conditions and the only require charges, You are required to fill the above loan information and return along side with a scanned copy of one of the following:

NOTE: Make sure that you always check your inbox or spam box, because sometime our mail do enter spam box. with your fastness and readiness, we will start the processing of your loan in your next email with your APPLICATION FORM DETAILS.

Warmest Regards,
MR.PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON.
Kensington Park Road
Notting Hill Gate
London W11 3BY
United Kingdom

#227674 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:41 pm
CATHOLIC CHURCH ENDING OF YEARS LOAN OFFER.
LOAN PAYMENT MANAGER: MR, PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON
+917838124034
FUND APPROVAL CERTIFICATE

DEAR:XXX.

i have approve your loan, please you go through all payment procedures below and return back to me immediately. With your readiness i shall inform my Loan Paying Bank to be ready to transfer the Loan amount to your bank account after all requirement has been receive from you.

This is to certify that the fund amount of $750,000.00 has been legally approved by the fund approval department of the federal ministry of finance UK.

In accordance with a section with UK LONDON law which permit the obtaining of fund from individual and business in India for the oversea sector , we have legally approved this fund and free to be transferred to the borrower which name have been state in the above letter.

This fund have been insured with first class financial cover insurance here in India and the borrower is to receive the total amount in his account.

FINAL PAYMENT OF YOUR LOAN AMOUNT: You as a loan borrower, You will be require to pay for the final approval of your loan UNSECURED APPROVAL FEES of $350 USD, There is no any delaying of our LOAN COMPANY, Once borrower pay UNSECURED APPROVAL FEES, The LOAN AMOUNT will be transfer immediately to the borrower BANK ACCOUNT at the same day he or she make the payment for UNSECURED APPROVAL FEES.

This is to certify that the management of the above named loan company has decided to grant you your loan request of $750,000.00 after a brief discussion with our loan officers and board of directors. We can grant you that amount of loan on one condition; we need your trust and co-operation. Rebuilding Society, itself a mutual not-for-private-profit social enterprise was established with the commercial objective of becoming a permanent and sustainable institution supporting the growing social enterprise sector. In order to achieve this we set our fees, interest rates and terms and conditions to cover our costs and protect our funds against losses.

The interest rate, arrangement fee, terms and conditions are set separately for each loan. These notes are intended only as a guide for enquirers and form no part of any contract, agreement or offer.

The management therefore has set up a couple of terms and conditions with regards to the amount you requested for, the terms and conditions are clearly stated below:

CALCULATIONS & TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR LOANS
==============================

Loan Calculator.

Loan Balance: $750,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3.00%
Loan Fees: $350 USD
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $13,476.52
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: $808,591.07
Total Interest Paid: $58,591.07
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $13,476.52 plus a final payment of $13,476.39.

The term of the loan will depend upon the needs of the business, but will not normally be less than six months or more than fifty years.

Note: A scan copy of your international/national identity card or a driver license will be send along with this mail for documentation of your loan process. For the expedite and a step forward in this transaction you are expected to get to me ASAP.

YOUR BANKING INFORMATION REQUIRED:

1). YOUR BANK NAME:
2). BANK ADDRESS:
3). ACCOUNT NUMBER:
4). SWIFT CODE:
5). IDENTITY CARD:
6) ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME.
7) YOUR PERSONAL MOBILE NUMBER.
8) YOUR PHOTO COPY.
9) YOUR NEXT OF KIN:
10) DO YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND THE FEES $350 USD WITH YOUR READINESS AND AGREEMENT TO THIS FEES DETAILS, WE SHALL PROVIDE YOU THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE TO REMIT THE FEES. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU REMIT THE FEES, YOUR LOAN AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH OUR LOAN PAYING BANK OFFICE.

Loan refund:

The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay. For this reason, we are giving a maximum duration of (5 Years to the loan seeker so that he /she will be able to repay the loan within that period. You are to note that repayment starts (6) months after receiving the loan. And you are required to make a Monthly repayment this is done because we do not want a situation whereby you are not able to meet up with the Yearly payment. We will provide you our account which you will be making the monthly installment after (6months of receiving the loan.

REPAYMENT :

NOTE THAT REPAYMENT STARTS (6) MONTHS AFTER RECEIVING THE LOAN AND YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE REPAYMENT ONCE EVERY MONTH FOR GOOD (5 Years) AND THE FIRST REPAYMENT WILL START AFTER 6 MONTHS. NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GET BACK TO US AND LET US KNOW IF THE LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP FOR THE LOAN.

Security:

We will not normally ask for personal guarantees on loans from the Social Enterprise Funds, but may require them for the ABLE Funds. We will like to secure our loan against any assets of the organization where possible. Lack of sufficient security will not necessarily prevent the approval of a loan.

Monitoring: It is a condition of all loans that borrowers co-operate in our regular monitoring, have proper financial systems, and provide quarterly management accounts which the bank will be transferring the loan into. If you are in agreement to the company terms and condition you are then advice to get back to me as soon as possible so that we can move to the next step.

Note: Your cell phone number must be reachable at all time because without that we cannot grant you this loan. You are to send us an email as soon as possible stating if you are in agreement with the terms okay.

IMPORTANT NOTICE__VERY URGENT NOTICE: THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT BORROWER WILL BE REQUIRE TO PAY FOR UNSECURED AND APPROVAL FEES ONLY, THIS IS THE ONLY FEES WHICH THE BORROWER HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE THE LOAN AMOUNT IS NOT DEDUCTIBLE AND INSURANCE HAD POLICY COVER THE FUND, SO THE BORROWER WILL BE REQUIRE TO PAY THE UNSECURED APPROVAL FEES OF $350 USD ONLY. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU HAVE PAY THE UNSECURED APPROVAL FEES OF $350 USD YOUR LOAN AMOUNT WILL BE GRANTED AND THE LOAN PAYING BANK WILL DO THE NEEDFUL AND TRANSFER THE LOAN AMOUNT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU THE DETAILS OF PAYMENT FOR YOUR CONFIRMATIONS.

Thanks for your Consideration/Patronage.

Kind regards/Respect.
MR, PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON
+917838124034

Same mail also sent using [email protected].

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 116.203.74.253
Originating ISP: Mts
City: Delhi
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#227774 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:54 pm
Dear XXX.

Welcome for the final Approval of your Loan Amount as you need the Loan amount urgently, This is to inform you that your Loan Amount is already approve and the LOAN PAYING BANK will be taking the next action to transfer your Loan amount into your Providing Bank account. As soon as possible we receive the Processing require fees of $350 USD, Your Loan amount will be transfer to your bank account within 2hours after the payment of processing fees has been receive from you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The management of this office advise you to make the payment through a faster means, By WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with below details, You have to make the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with below details.

As soon as possible you have make the payment, Send us the PAYMENT RECEIPT SCAN COPY, Which will be issue to you by WESTERN UNION OFFICERS, Once you make the payment by WESTERN UNION , You have to send us the PAYMENT DETAILS. (1) SENDER NAME, SENDER ADDRESS, AMOUNT SENT IN DOLLARS OR YOUR NATIONAL CURRENCY.

NOTE, You have to make sure that you send us the MTCN NUMBER, and SENDER NAME And SENDER ADDRESS.

The payment should be made with the NAME OF OUR LOAN PAYING BANK MANAGER, His names and other require details stated Below.

1. RECEIVER NAME: MICHAEL OSAS.
2. RECEIVER ADDRESS. NEW DELHI AJU NAGAR RED LIGHT INDIA.
3. AMOUNT SENT :
4. MTCN NO.
5. SENDER NAME.
6. SENDER ADDRESS.

URGENT NOTICE: Once you make the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, You have to send us the MTCN NUMBER and the sender name and sender address and sender destination country.

Make sure that you send us your PHOTO COPY OR ID CARD COPY along with this payment details.

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE RECEIVE THE MTCN NUMBER AND OTHER DETAILS, YOUR LOAN AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU AT THE SAME DAY WITHIN 2HOURS 100% GUARANTEE.

WE WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOND ALONG WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

TREAT AS URGENT.

MR PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON.
LOAN APPROVAL PAYMENT MANAGER.
ST MATHEW CHURCH SERVICES.
ENDING OF YEAR 2014 LOAN OFFER BY CATHOLIC CHURCH.

#227879 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 am
Good Morning, May the Peace of our Lord Jesus be with you all...AMEN.

We are sending you our LOAN PAYING BANK Saving Bank account Number to remit the require fees $350 USD, The management of this office advice you to Transfer the FEELS TODAY and send us the transfer payment details for our confirmations. As soon as possible you have make the payment into BELOW BANK ACCOUNT details, You have to make sure that you send us the Payment receipt scan copy via email for our confirmations.

As soon as possible we confirm the require charges on our LOAN PAYING BANK BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS below, Your LOAN REQUEST AMOUNT will be transfer TODAY to your BANK ACCOUNT within maximum of 2hours. After our Loan Paying Bank wire the loan amount into your bank account, I will also send you the Payment details for your confirmations too, Please make sure that you make the payment today into below bank account.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please do not pay by check we do not accept check payment, We advise you to pay by ONLINE TRANSFER or Transfer the charges direct to this below bank account. Make sure that after you make the payment, the payment will be reflected into our Bank account under 1hours or 30 minutes.

BELOW ARE THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: Manoj Gupta

Account number: 33943018116

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIAN.

Pan number: BEGPG2055E

IFSC CDE: SBIN0001568

Branch: Ajmer.

NOTE: WE HAVE FORWARD YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO OUR LOAN PAYING BANK TODAY, ONCE YOU PAY THE CHARGES INTO THIS BANK ACCOUNT TODAY, OUR LOAN PAYING BANK WILL ALSO TRANSFER YOUR LOAN AMOUNT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TODAY WITHOUT ANY DELAYING. MAKE SURE THAT YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT BY ONLINE TRANSFER OR ATM TRANSFER.

WE WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOND ALONG WITH THE PAYMENT SCAN COPY RECIPE OF DETAILS OF ONLINE TRANSFER DETAILS.

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS.

MR PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON.
LOAN PROCESSING MANAGER.

#227929 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:58 pm
After you make the payment, send us the payment receipt scan copy or transfer payment details receipt. We wait for your urgent respond as soon as possible you make the payment , THANKS. MR PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON.

#227930 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:58 pm
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT OUR LOAN PAYING BANK IS WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONDS IMMEDIATELY.

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SINCE , PLEASE REPLY BACK IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MR PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON

#228062 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:27 pm
ATTN. XXX.

This is to inform you that we have received your email, I told you before to make this payment by western union money transfer, All our international Costumers pay the same require charges by WESTERN UNION . Because we do not have any BANK ACCOUNT to receive small amount of $350 USD, Our Bank account the maximum amount it can be able to receive from outside country is $10,000 USD , To ABOVE Only.

NOTE, If you are ready to take LOAN from OUR CHURCH , You have to make the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with Below details.

1. RECEIVER NAME: MICHAEL OSAS.
2. RECEIVER ADDRESS: AJU NAGAR RED LIGHT NEW DELHI INDIA.

NOTE, All you have to do, after you make the payment, Just send us the MTCN NUMBER and SENDER NAME and SENDER ADDRESS. As soon as possible we receive the MTCN NO, AND SENDER NAME. Then your LOAN AMOUNT will be transfer to your bank account within just 2hours Time at the same day.

This is how we receive require charges from our International Costumers, If you are ready to take a Loan, You have to follow this advise an make the payment and send us the payment details.

Once we receive the payment details, our Loan PAYING BANK will immediately transfer the LOAN AMOUNT to your bank account at the same day without any delaying .

WE WAIT FOR THE PAYMENT DETAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS.

MR PASTOR JAMES SOLOMON.

#228261 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:25 am
YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY-GRAM WITH BELOW DETAILS.

RECEIVER NAME. MICHAEL OSAS.
RECEIVER ADDRESS: RED LIGHT AJU NAGAR NEW DELHI INDIA