Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224817 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +85281914779

Greetings, may I ask if you would be eligible to pursue a business deal/proposal worth USD 28.5m with me if you don't mind? Let me know if you are interested. Reply me via this e-mail: [email protected]

Donald Shing Lam.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224820 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:45 am
From sld sss - [email protected]

Good day,

I am sorry for the manner which l have contacted you, I have a Proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner Compel you to honor against your will. Your email I got while I was searching for someone who is Capable and Eligible to transact this business deal with me. I would like you to read on and you consider the value I have to offer.

Your response and acceptance to Cooperate with me in this mutually beneficial business deal is what l will be counting on as a true sense of Partnership and understanding and i pray if you give your maximum cooperation and support we Would Be Able to secure the release of the funds to you Within 10 business working days.

For clarification Purposes let me briefly explain the Situations and the modalities That Will Be Involved in securing the release of the funds to you because i believe a proper understanding of the process will Determine your Commitment and trust that this deal.

In February 2005 one of our customer German citizen and Also a big time businessman, made ​​a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty-Eight Thousand Five Hundred millions United State Dollars in my branch. Upon maturity Several notices was sent to Him, and there was no reply / response from HIM. After further investigation it was Also Discovered That He Was Involved in a plane crash with Entire family is on a vacation trip and there was no survival. More so, he did not declare any His official Beneficiary in the Paperwork of His Papers Including Bank Deposit and Estates. Also And he confided in Me at the Last time he WAS That No One Knew my Office of the His EXCEPT Me in my Bank Deposit. So, Twenty-Eight Thousand Five Hundred United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it and before His death unfortunately he did not complete Necessary legal documentation as next of kin Regards to Claims His Deposited funds with the bank.

At the moment the total sum of $ 28.5 million is lying unclaimed in the bank and no one will ever come for it Claims it will be forfeited to government treasury in accordance to Hong Kong law on inheritance Which empowers the state to take over this type of funds if it Remains Certain unclaimed over a period of time and i do not like this policy of the Chinese government taking over the fortunes of Unlucky people this is the reason I have contacted you so That we can take advantage of the present situation and benefit ourselves from the funds.

With my position I have access to all the Necessary documents about this deposit and if you can Cooperate with me i will guide you through the process of Claims and Also release to you all Relevant documents and information's Necessary to secure the release of the funds to you .

After successful release of the funds to you i will travel to meet with you in your country to share the funds: 50% for you and 50% for me.

Take note That our meeting will avail me the opportunity of discussing Partnership and Investment Opportunities with you, though what is more Important at this point in time is to secure the release of the funds to you after all Which investment Properly modalities will be worked out.

Be rest assured That Would Be These processes executed under a Legitimate arrangement That Would Legally protect you from any breach of any local or international law, all what I required from you is to Maintain absolute secrecy throughout the duration of this transaction as nobody must know That I am Involved and giving you information's Regarding the Claims and Also for you not to betray the trust I'm reposing on you.

For us to Proceed please email the attached a copy of your Passport or identity card or drivers license so That I can begin to process the documentations Necessary for the release of the funds in your name.

Find below my work identity and family pictures, I will watch for your email to enable me Provide you with More detailed information.

Sincerely,
Donald Shing LAM

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225732 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:42 am
Good day partner, kindly help me with a clear Passport ID of yourself so we can forge ahead with this transaction.

Thanks,
Ronald.

#227665 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:16 pm
Good day, i can see you do not understand why am so conscious and careful about this transactions i need to trust whoever am dealing with and i do not care the time it takes me to fined a reliable person. I want you to send me your cell number so i call you or you call me with mine ( +852 8191 4779) to know and sure of whom am dealing with, so we can proceed with this transaction in good faith.

Am sorry for the inconvenience this may or has cause you but i believe you know the sum of $ 28.5 million lying unclaimed is a big sum of money, i must say thanks i appreciate your understanding.

Await your soonest reply in order for us to proceed.

My regards,
Donald.

#227852 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:35 am
I am in receipt of your email and, thank you so much and your interest to assist me in this transaction. In this regards l do implore you to send me the following details to enable the probate officer prepare all the necessary documents in your name and expect my call soon.

Re-confirm and Send the following below:-
1,Full names,
2,current residential address,

Thanks, as l wait your mail.

Yours Sincerely,
Donald

#228003 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:46 am
Hello XXX,

Thank you for the response,I am in receipt of your mail and Identification. I pray that when this e-mail arrives to you it find's you and your family in the best of health and conditions.I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down. I have send your details to my attorney who will put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds, this should take not longer than two to three days.

Furtherance to this, it is proper i inform you that hence we have decided to go into partnership to see that this project gets completed and sealed soonest, There will be need we define our responsibilities before getting far into the project as that will help both parties know what is expected of us to do at the Very right time.

You are expected and will be responsible to set-up an offshore transit account with a reputable bank in europe which you i will introduce to you while i will be responsible for the legal charges of perfecting all legal documentations.

The funds will be transferred from where it presently lies into your newly established account with the bank which I am going to introduce to you.

I also did inform you that I have mapped out all possible ways to see this project through to success at the long-run. Hence the need I have to explain Properly to you why this plan was designed this way.

It would have been very possible getting the funds across to any of your designated account of your choice but it is so unfortunate that this method cant be used in executing a project of this sort and magnitude because the monetary body would or might investigate about the fund in question when a large sum of this amount is been transferred into your account in your Country.
Basically because of this reason I have decided we use this bank in Europe that has a transaction agreement terms with my bank/ in Hong Kong and also both banks share same telex type.

This method stands as the fastest, safest and easiest means the fund can leave that escrow account after all documents in your name and favour has been filed for application of fund release.
Kindly get back to me with your response after you have carefully read through the contents of this mail so i can proceed in perfecting the documents in your name and favour and also furnish you with the contact information of the bank so you can make enquiries on how to set-up an offshore transit account with their finance establishment.

All copies of documentations will be sent over to you For your perusal and file records as well. As soon as I read from you, I await your timely response to this mail.

Attached is a LETTER OF AGREEMENT & MOU, Read carefully, have it signed and return back to me.

Best regards to you and the family.

Yours Sincerely,
Donald Shing LAM

Image Image Image

#228041 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:11 am
Good day Partner

Thank you for the response and understanding, please do not let me down. This should take not longer than two to three days.

In this light, I have sent you the information of the bank so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us. Please find below the banks information.

Name of Bank: ING-PB NETHERLANDS.
Contact Person: Mrs. Oost Van Pieter
Bank Email: [email protected]
Tel: +31 (0) 617-650-698
Fax: +31 (0) 205-241-242

Please contact them via email ( [email protected] ) with the following information's, your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number)
Note, that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank, and they should advice you on such account.I will await an update from you. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast. I call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

kindly open up conversation with the bank for the account opening in your name to enable me execute the transfer from here,As soon as this is done we can now move to our next phase of the project which to invest the funds into lucrative business venture in your country and mine and also set up a charitable foundation to help the poor and sick.

it is imperative for you to reach me back immediately with further updates.

Regards,
Donald Shing LAM