Room for Rent and other rental scams
#227614 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:56 pm
Rental Scammer - Armin Bueren - [email protected]

Hello,

Zunächst leid, aber ich spreche besser Englisch.
The apartment is still for rent yet . It was renovated in the last year looks very nice and clean . Has a fully furnished kitchen clean and well maintained room , laundry area and full of home utilities .
I am Armin Bueren and i have 40 years old and Greek origin . I bought this apartment with 2 years ago when I got married in Lochau , now 2 months I have divorced from my wife and I returned to Athens-Greece back home permanently , so I'm renting the place for unlimited time . Before going further , I would like to know a little about yourself , like how many people will stay in the apartment and for how long also , what domenio work . I will be happy to rent to anyone who likes to keep it clean. I can rent the apartment for an unlimited time ( 1 to 5 years maybe more ) . I can also rent for short periods ( 1 - 2 months minimum ) .
You can move in the apartment in the same day when receive the keys and contract signed by me .
I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Greece ( on my expense of course ) .

Thanks and would be nice to hear from you !
Sincerely ,
Armin Bueren from Greece!
moderner 2 Zimmerwohnung mit Blick auf den See Lochau 445 Euro

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#227615 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:56 pm
Hello again,

The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, air conditioning ,etc.) are included in monthly rent.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer.

Like I have inform you before , the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 450 EUR and i want also guarantee deposit 450 Eur ( the guarantee deposit you will pay only first month and you will receive back when you leave the apartment ) , with no extra taxes to pay . Regarding the monthly payments I want to receive them in my bank account so I hope it will be no problem for you .
I will inform you about how this service works . As I said before , you will need to deposit to DPD delivery Company - bank account the money for 1 month + security deposit ( Kaution (450 EURO) + 1 month of rent (450EURO) = 900 EURO ) , so they can proceed with the shipping and you will receive the keys and the contract .
I will explain you step by step how DPD Company service works :
- To start the transaction I will need your shipping details ( name , address etc .) so I can go to the DPD Company office and make all the legal arrangements .
- DPD Companys will check the envelope and if everything is in order they will send you a payment invoice to let you know they have the package in their custody .
- After you will receive the payment invoice , you will need to make the money transfer in their bank account .
- After the transfer is checked , you will receive the package in 2 - 3 days at your address . Then , you will go together with the their agent to see the apartment and you will have a period of 48 hours to decide if you keep it or not .
If you don't like the apartment by any plausible reasons , the agent will give you the money back or send it to your account , and you will give them back the keys and the contract .
All this time the company will keep the money in holding , I will receive it only after the contract is signed !
If you agree then , you need to send me your information so I will be able to make all the arrangements with the DPD Company .

Full name :
Address :
City :
Postal Code :
Mobile phone number :
Date of Birth :
Date you want to move in the apartment :
Rental Time :

Think about it and let me know what you decide .
Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon .
Sincerely ,
Armin Bueren
0030 694 683 0899

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227737 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:19 am
Good Morning XXX,

In this morning, I was the DPD Real Estate, and i made the legal things for our agreement!

Did you receive the invoice??

Wait for your email!
Armin

#227738 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:27 am
From DPD Real Estate - [email protected]

DPD Real Estate GR - Transaction Started - # XXX

Through this invoice message DPD Rentals Imb. Company has the pleasure to confirm that your Tenancy Transaction has been approved and started. In the content of the invoice message below, you will find the transaction information and future instructions regarding your transaction with DPD Rentals Imb. Company.
In order to successfully complete your transaction, you should follow the instructions presented in the content of this invoice message.

Step 1
The Owner starts the transaction

Step 2
The payment is sent to our agent

Step 3
The payment is verified & locked

Step 4
The keys are received

Step 5
The property is inspected

CONTRACTED TERMS:
Contract Type: Rent
Monthly Rent Cost: 450.00
Landloard Name: Armin Bueren
Appartment address: Am Vögel 6911 Lochau
Tenant Name: XXX
Tenant Address: XXX

*The above information were indicated by Property Owner.
*The Guarantee is refundable at the end of the contract.
Apartment keys and rental contract verified and signed by the Property Owner.
If you decide to hold the apartment, then you will have to authorize us to release the funds to the sender, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the apartment, you will be able to send the keys and contract back through the same service with no costs and inform us to return the funds to you.

Insured Value Amount (1 Month Deposit + Security Deposit)

TOTAL 900.00 EUR

Payment Instructions - Complete Your Transaction Safely by Following our Payment Instructions:

According to our Company Policy the Tenant is required to send the Invoiced Amount of 900.00 EUR to our payment agent in the next 24 - 48 hours.
After payment verification we will send the Keys/Contract to your verified shipping address.

Note* The money is sent to DPD Rentals Imb. Company, deposited to our payment agent and LOCKED until the transaction is completed. (Until the package is delivered and the 10 days Return Policy expires). The Invoice Amount will be transferred to the Property Owner ONLY AFTER we receive the Tenant's confirmation that he/she accept the Property. If the Property will not be accepted a total refund will be sent in 24 hours.

We require the payment to be made through Service Chosen WesternUnion Money Transfer .

You can pay with cash at bank or online using your online banking account.
It is recommended to send the payment as soon as possible, because your Return Policy is valid for 10 days only.Sending the payment by any other method will void this transaction and your right to refund.

DPD Agent Details:

First name: Jan
Last name: HRVOL
Address: Tagmatarchou 96
City: Athens
Zip Code: 176 74

After you have complete your deposit to our payment agent. Please confirm you deposit with the scanned papers from bank or with the MTCN # (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER) , from WesterUnion papers .
Sender Information:
First name: Armin
Last name: Bueren
Address: Vouliagmenis 22
Zip Code: 176 74
Phone number:00306946830899

Delivery Information:
First name: XXX
Last name: XXX
Address: XXX
City: XXX
Zip Code: XXX
Phone number: XXX

Important Notice

The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. Our customer chose this payment method in order to speed up the transaction. DPDsecurity measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public.
DPD always tries to fulfill customers needs

Send photocopy of the bank invoice to:
[email protected]

The funds will stay in our bank account until the apartment is accepted by the Tenant and the contract is signed by the Tenant.

Tenant Protection And Refund

If you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the owner's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your sole discretion. Refund requests are processed within 48 hours. You have 15 days from the verification date to request a refund.
*If you do not like the property it will not be as described, DPD Rentals Imb. will send your money back.
*Your funds are transferred to the property owner only after you have inspected the property and only if you have notified that you have decided to rent it.

Note* A separate message will be sent to You after our Payment Department will confirm & lock the payment.
A tracking number and the delivery details shall be provided to Tenant in 48 hours after the payment has been confirmed.

Copyright 2013 - DPD Rentals Imb. - All rights reserved

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 79.129.182.216
Originating ISP: Otenet S.a.
Country of Origin: Greece
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#227760 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:54 am
Dear Valued Customer,

Our customer Mr. Armin Bueren, choice fast service, and that means Western Union, and 24h Deliverey Express Service!
We will send you our Internation Bank Account, but we must speck with the LandLord in order to agree to change the Fast Service, to Normal Service Delivery!

The Normal Delivery it take 3-5 working days, after the money are received from you!

We will provide you the bank details soon as we have the agree from Mr. Armin Baueren!

Thank you
DPD Real Estate

#227761 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:57 am
Hello,

We spoke with the LandLord, and he agree, but the German Legislation not allow us to rent apartment with 3 month contract rent, without have the money in our German Trusted Bank Account! So here you must deposit the 1,800,00Euro, and when the rental contract is finish, we refund you the 450euro for deposit!

DPD Agent Details:

Bank Name: Sparkasse
Account Name D.WD
IBAN:DE13743500000020533527
Swift/BIC: BYLADEM1LAH
Contry: Germany

We expect the papers of bank transfer, in order to proceed the delivery and let you know the Traking Nr from DHL Delivery!! So you can check the status of delivery with the tracking nr!

Thank you
DPD Real Estate GR