Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227467 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No. +2348091810735

I am Felix Ramon barrister of one of the Guaranty Trust Bank in
Africa.I would like you to
indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$15 Million. I
will like you to stand as a the next of kin to my late client whose
account is presently dormant,for claims.

Respond to this email
[email protected]
Telephone 2348091810735
Felix Ramon (BEDSB).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228957 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:48 pm
From barrister - [email protected]

it is quite pertinent to disclose to you that i have
received your mail .

I am Barrister to this great bank, Late Engineer Ronald Mike was a known customer(may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen). before his sudden death, he has an account with this bank in which the sum of $15,000,000 .00 was left as his credit. this bank has made alot of efforts to see that his family claim this aforsaid subject matter . but all their efforts proved abortive because the said deceased died together with all his family.
This bank has mandated that this fund will be treated as unclaimed fund which is tantamount to say that it will be forever become their fund. But i have all the information that led to the death of deceased and you are required to pose as the next of kin or heir of Late Engineer Ronald Mike .

To commence the eventual release of this fund to you, you are to send your bank account information with your bank name and address in which this fund will be wired to by telegraphic transfer, your telephone and fax numbers are important as mode of communication. finally your postal address is also required.. When the aforementioned information are sent to me by you, i will proceed to department in charged of foreign remittance to submit the information and you will be contacted by the bank as next of kin to Late Engineer Ronald Mike.

Please always remember that i must be told once the bank reaches you You do not need to travel to anywhere, all you need do is to send your bank details / Telephone and Fax number to me and i will apply to the bank and the fund will be wired via telegraphic transfer to your bank account in anywhere in the world.

Please send the bank details as i would want to submit the application of claim to the bank in your name.as soon as is done the application ,the bank will contact you on the transfer immediately

call me on 234 8091810735 for more conversations
Felix Ramon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228977 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 am
This is to inform you that the application has been submitted today with the your information that you sent to me. The application was submitted in
your name to the GTBank Plc.
The GTBank Plc will respond to you directly as the Next of Kin and beneficiary of the fund and as an acknowledgement of your application to them for the payment of the $15m into your account.
Please, if the bank contacts you, inform me first, so that I can advice you on what to say to the bank to avoid mistake.

I submitted all your information's to the bank including your contact email and all your phone numbers . You will be contacted by the bank as soon as possible,this I am sure of, so be alart.
The fund will be released to your account within two weeks starting from the day the bank acknowledges your application .
Waiting to hear from you again, .
Please,always be in touch with me to make the process fast.
Call me as soon as you receive this message for more updates.My number remains ,234 8091810735

Best Regard
Barr Felix

#228978 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:25 am
if the bank contact you on the transfer forward the information you receive from GTbank to me so that i can advices you what to do next to avoid mistake and you have to keep this transaction confidential till this fund is transfer into your account .

call me for more detail 234 8091810735.

Regard
Barr. Felix

#228979 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:25 am
have you receive any information from the bank ,let me know about it so that i can tell you what to do next , respond to me fast as soon as you recevies this email

Best Regard
Felix

#229004 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:04 am
From Bank Gt - [email protected]

Attach is the receipt and acknowledge the following

#229005 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:07 am
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
635 Akin Adesola Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Tele +234 17948270 GTCONNECT
[email protected]

Attention XXX

Sir,

RE: ESTATE OF LATE ENGINEER. RONALD MIKE.

We are in receipt of your letter of application dated on 1th of Dec 2014, to this bank as on the above subject matter, and we do assure you that urgent attention is being giving to it.

We wish to state that the Estate belonging to the late Engineer. Ronald Mike in excess of US$15M, mostly in unremited contracts executed by him for the Government and domiciled to the Guaranty Trust Bank , is still intact and ready to be credited to your account as soon as you provide this Bank with the Following information.

1. The Death Certificate of Late Engineer. Ronald Mike.
2. The three (3) years Tax Certificate of the Late Engineer. Ronald Mike Preceding his death.
3. A Certificate of AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM from a Federal High Court in Nigeria.
4. A Clear copy of your Driver's License or International Passport.
5. Your Banking coordinates which includes: The name and Address of your Bank, Your Bank Account number and routing number.

We have applied to the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) for the Foreign Exchange Allocation Approval covering the said amount and will notify you as soon as we receive same.

Note that the transfer will not be affected until the above documents are submitted.

The entire management of this Bank whole heartedly sympathize with you over the death of our dear customer.

We await your prompt submission of the above information

Yours Faithfully,

Ndidi Ukaonu.
Executive Director.

#229049 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:52 am
I received the information from the bank which you forwarded to me. Now my mind has calm down because what this information means is that the bank has taken you authomatically as the beneficiary of the fund and the rightful Next Of Kin to late Engr.Ronald
Mike.No other application will be entertained on this regard.The fund is for us now.

Now, about the required documents from the bank,This is to substantiate the claim and as soon as the documents are submitted to the bank, the fund will be remitted to your account.
You have to communicate the bank now and acknowledge the receipt of the information ,thank the bank for their prompt attention to your application,then send
your ID to the bank(that is No 4 requirement)

What i am going to do now is to investigat and fine out the offices/ministries where all this documents will be Issued out in your name ask you the rightful Next Of Kin and the Amount the documents will cost us to procure them and i will get back to you soon . today i will get

Regard
Felix

#229050 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:53 am
I Try your Telephone line but is not going , please to me your country code numbers so i can add it in your number and call you , so i can reach you on phone take .

Regard
Felix

#229051 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:54 am
I will investigate about the procurement of the documents from the authorities concern and offices/ministries where all this documents will be Issued out in your name ask you the Next Of Kin and the Amount the document
will cost us to procure them and i shall get back to you soon without delay so that we process further

I try to call your phone but was not going ,call me on my number i gave to you above
for more detail concerning all this document as soon as you recevie this email today

Best Regard
Felix

#229083 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:49 am
DEAR FRIEND/PARTNER,

INTRODUTION ABOUT ME, MY FULL NAME IS BARRISTER FELIX RAMON. I HAIL FROM ISU IN ENUGU STATET BORN ON MARCH 11TH 1950 INTO THE FAMILY OF CHIEF AND CHIEF MRS.PATRICK RAMON .MY FATHER WAS A SHCOOL TEACHER WHILE MY MOTHER WAS A NURSING SISTER.THEY WERE PURELY CHRISTIANS WHICH I AM ALSO.

TO BE BRIEF, I BAGGED MY FIRST DEGREE IN LAW FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA IN THE YEAR 1975.HOWEVER I WORKED WITH LEGAL AID COUNCLE TILL THE WAKE OF 1977 WHEN I WENT IN FOR MY MASTERS DEGREE.LIFE TO ME THEN WAS AT A STAND STILL AND HECTIC BECAUSE I HAD TO CATER FOR MY WIFE AND NEWLY BORN BABY.I GOT MARRIED TO MISS CYNTHIA IN 1976, A GRADUATE OF AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY.SHE WORKS PRESENTLY WITH THE NIGERIA NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE HERE IN LAGOS.

HOWEVER, UPON COMPLETION OF MY PROJECT (MASTER DEGREE IN LAW) IN THE UNIVERSITY IN 1979,I WORKED WITH FEDERAL MINISTRY JUSTICES THROUGH MY ELDER BROTHER HELP WHO WAS THEN A COLONEL IN THE NIGERIA ARMY.BEFORE I JOIN GUARANTY TRUST BANK NOW .MY MARRIAGE IS HOWEVER BLESSED WITH 3(THREE) CHILDREN AMONG WHOM ARE SMART.HE IS THE ONLY MALE CHILD, BORN IN 1976,ROSEMARY A DORCTOR, 1978 (MARRIED) AND IFEOMA, 1981.

I AM PRESENTLY RESIDING AT NO.176 ADEBAYO STREET IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS IS MY FIRST MAJOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION SINCE I JOIN GUARANTY TRUST BANK OFFICES.I PRAY THAT THIS BIOGRAPHY WILL HELP TWO OF US.

I AM VERY MUCH AFTER THE SOLID RELATIONSHIP WE ARE TRYING TO BUILD
BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT FRIENDS ARE MADE AND SOME ARE DISCOVERED.AND I ALSO BELIEVE I HAVE GOTTEN A TRUE FRIEND IN YOU.LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT MY WORD IS MY HONOUR.

KINDLY GIVE ME A BRIEF BIOGRAPHY OF YOURSELF TO ENABLE ME KNOW YOU BETTER AS YOU KNOW, WE HAVE NEVER MET.I ONLY CONTACTED YOU BY EMAIL.EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE.GOD BLESS YOU.

THE ATTACH IS MY IDENTIFICATION .

BARR: FELIX RAMON

#229084 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:50 am
I have concluded my investigation about the procurement of the documents from the authorities concern.The only problem among the documents is the Tax certificate, out of the three years tax clearance being required by the bank, Ronald MIKE paid for only two years before his sudden death in the year 2005, the one year tax evaded, presently cost $600 with the stamp duty that will be affix the certificate because it is a company tax.

This are the Amount all this document will cost us to procure them from offices/ministries , where it will (documents) Issued out in your name

(1)The death certificate: cost $250
it will procured from
the population commission ministry in conjunction with ministry of
health.

(2) The three years tax clearance certificate cost $600
This is issued by the Inland revenue services.

(3)At the High court,is where the Affidavit certificate $350
it will be issued out ,high court (jurisdiction)

send the money so that we can procure all this document in your name and process further to submit them in your name to the bank so that it will enable the bank make this transfer to your account without delay ,send the the imminently without doubting ming /delaying as soon as you you receive this email today .

both of us ( me and you) have to join hand together i workout this document in your name from the ministry where it will issue out ask you the rightful beneficiary of this fund , i shall later send to you the information where you will make this payment in western union in your country direct to me.

In your absent in court / ministry where all this document will be issue out , the western union money receipt will stand in your name as a foreign before all this document will be issue out in your absent , what i will do with the payment receipt is that i will use it to apply to the ministry in your name ask next of kin to late Ronald Mike before the all the document will be Issue out and sent to you to submit to the bank ask next of kin , as soon as all this document is submitted to the bank in your name , what the bank will do next is to transfer this fund into your account ask next of kin without delay

call me for more information

Regard
Barr .Felix

#229085 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:50 am
I will send to you the information where you will make this payment of the document of claim so that we can process further to court and ministry in your name to procure all this document today without delay.

country code numbers that i can Add it to your number and call you , confirm your Telephone numbers XXX .

Regard
Felix

#229086 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:52 am
make the payment with this information below in western union in your country to me so that i can process further to the court and ministry where all this document will be Issue out in your name ask next of kin , as soon as all this document of claim is Issue out i shall sent to you all the document for to submit to the bank ask next of kin .

Name:XXX.
Address:LAGOS NIGERIA.

Fill the Text questions and Text answer in the western union form as below,
Text Question: What Colour.
Text Answer: XXX

Remember to send every information of the western union form after you have done the payment . attach the western union receipt also and send because this very important i will use it to apply to the court and ministry .

sent the money by [email protected]
Senders Name
Sender's address
MTCN (Control number)
Text Question: What Colour.
Text Answer: XXX
Receiver's Name Godfrey .C.O.
Amount send

call me 234 8091810735 as soon as you made this payment today

Best Regard
Barr .Felix.

#229087 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:52 am
make this payment as soon as you receive this email today , do fast without delay so that we can star the proecss of all this documents today , when is Issue out form court and ministry i will send it you all the original copy of this documents for you submit them to the bank base on the application of claim which you submit to the bank . as soon as the document is submit to the bank in your name what the bank will do next is to transfer this fund into your account.

Respond with the payment information fast

Best Regard
Felix