Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226942 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:08 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Greetings to you.

I am Mrs. Dyer Marvel Jean, I am 86years old woman suffering from Cancer.
I live here in UK and I was married to Mr. Davis Anderson Jean who died
two years ago.

We lived without a child and we have always supported the less privileged
which is our support to mankind.

I have some fund which I will like you to handle in taking care of Gods
people mostly the less privileged.

Get back to me for more details.

Yours,
Mrs. Dyer Marvel Jean

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226943 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:09 am
From MRS DYER MALVEL JEAN - [email protected]

Thanks for your mail. I am so delighted to hear from you. As I already explained in my first mail, you know my situation is very bad and i am writing you without the knowledge of any one because my doctor has advise that i stay away from the computer/phone to enable me have a long rest.

I have noted your mail and i want you to know that i am very much pleased to know that you are ready and willing to handle the funds accordingly as my attorney will advise.

I have discussed your response to my lawyer who has advised that you forward the bellow details to him for further action.

Full Name:
Phone Number:
Residential Address:
Marital Status:
company name if any:
work Possition:
A copy of your international passport or drivers license (very important)

With the above needed information, the lawyer shall proceed with the securing of all the legal documents/certificate which will be needed to enable you take possession of the said fund/inheritance

1. Change of ownership certificate,
2. A swan Affidavit of claim.

Deposit certificate, (I shall send you this once your details is confirmed).

My good friend, once the above stated details are forwarded to him, do let me know immediately.

I will stop here for now until i read from you.

Stay blessed and remain safe. God bless you.

Mrs. Dyer Marvel Jean

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226961 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:00 am
My dear beloved,

Thanks for your the details you provided. its very difficult to read the identification you have submitted. Please kindly try and fix the identification or probably send your international passport direct to the lawyer on his mail: [email protected]

Kindly also forward to him your details as submitted to me.

Read from you once you have done so.

Regards,

Dyer

#227031 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:25 am
From Barr. Daniel Richardson Esq - [email protected]

DANIEL RICHARDSON CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
15-17 Charlotte Street, London W1T 1RJ, England
E-mail: [email protected]
Designation: Solicitor and Advocate in Law
Contact Person: Barrister Daniel Richardson

Attn: XXX,

Sir this is to inform you that i did receive your details from Mrs. Dyer Marvel Jean , I will like to inform you that Mrs. Dyer Marvel Jean notified me about her plan of handling her inherited fund to your care because of her illness which has taken too long to be cured. Sir i will also like you to know that this woman and i will be please if you handle this transaction with much concern and also with seriousness as this transactions requires full time commitment and financing in the obtaining of all the necessary documents which will enable you receive the fund without any issues/problem.

Sir, I know that you must be a reliable person to have accepted to assist on this great vision and i will be very very grateful to work and direct you to make sure thing works out as fast as i can depending on your cooperation/concentration. Once you act as instructed by me, we will have a successful end ASAP.

I shall proceed with the securing of all the legal documents/certificate which will be needed to enable you take possession of the said fund/inheritance. once again, be informed that obtaining the needed transfer documents such as change of ownership certificate, a sworn affidavit from the British high court ETC. financing will be needed to obtain these document. I shall by tomorrow proceed to the court to know what it will cost to obtain the said documents.

Always feel free to ask question if in any way you find any thing difficult to understand for i will be delighted to clear it up for your understanding.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this mail to enable me proceed with the next step.

I shall email you a copy of the deposit certificate in my next mail.

Your in service,
Barr. Daniel Richardson Esq.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.190.89.85
Organization: Zain-as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

#227032 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:27 am
My dear XXX,

The lawyer has just informed me that he sent you a mail. kindly let me know if you had received it and also do let him know you got his mail to enable him proceed further.

Hear from you soon.

Dyer

#227066 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:20 am
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]

Find attach a copy of the deposit certificate. I will proceed to the court immediately to find out what it will cost to obtain the said documents.

Will keep you updated as soon as i return.

Your in service,

#227083 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:58 am

I have just got back from the court. obtaining the document is as stated bellow:

1. Change of ownership certificate cost = £1,645
2. A swan Affidavit of claim cost = £1,920
Total for the two document = £3,545

I have applied for the document and will be ready as soon as the payment is made for it.

Kindly make payment direct to the court through Money Gram and let me know by sending me the payment slip for payment confirmation.

Payment should be make to the bellow detail VIA Money Gram

Receivers name: Mark Jones

Your in service,

#227084 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:58 am
My dear beloved , thanks so much for your message. I am sorry for my late reply. I have been in an intense care since last night. my situation is getting very bad again and please kindly work with the lawyer to make sure every thing goes well.

I may not write you as i have always because i find it very hard to see. since last night it has been very bad for me. Please always be kind and good to people because the life we live has an end.

I wish you all the best my dear brother and son.

Dyer

#227153 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:22 am

This is to inform you that the instruction from the court is that payment be made to them through Money Gram. I believe this is an easy way of payment and its accepted worldwide. Kindly work as instructed by the court.

Once again, Payment should be make to the bellow detail VIA Money Gram

Receivers name: Mark Jones

This as i think, is to ensure fast and easy payment. I advise that you proceed to any Money gram outlet/office close to you for payment.

Thanks for your sincere understanding.

Your in service,
Barr. Daniel Richardson Esq

#227180 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:49 am

Information reaching me this morning is that Mrs. Dyer Marvel Jean is dead. I will email you an account as soon as i get to my office. Meanwhile, I want you to know that the court does not give account for such payment so i will be sending you a private account for the payment.

I will be very busy today due to the death of our beloved mother, sister Mrs. Dyer Marvel J. I will keep you updated soon.

Your in service,

#227197 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:52 am

Thanks for your mail. Sorry for my late feed back. Bellow is the account detail.

ACCT NAME: CHARLES AGUGUA
BANK NAME: LLOYDS BANK
ACCT NO: 45568960
IBAN: GB95LOYD30998845568960
BIC: LOYDGB21582
SWIFT: LOYDGB2L
SORT CODE: 309988

Do let me know once transfer is made. also remember to send me a copy of the transfer slip for transfer confirmation.

Your in service,

#227313 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:49 am

Your mail was noted. Kindly be informed that as we await the payment from your accountant, you are to open communication with the security company were the consignment was deposited for onward communication regarding the released of the consignment to you.

Find bellow the contact detail of the security company:

Company name: FASTWING SECURITY SERVICES LONDON, UK
Contact Person: Dylan Morgan
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +447073833384

As soon as you receive this mail, Kindly email the company officially by using your company letter head to contact them. Remember to make your message to them official and Quote the bellow in your message to them

"IN GOD WE TRUST reff 00629AJ"

Keep me updated once you have contacted them and also remember to send me a copy of your mail to them for my perusal.

Your in service,

#227692 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:22 am

Good morning XXX,

I'm writing to know if the payment has been made by your accountant as you stated in your mail. Kindly let me know by sending me the transfer slip for transfer confirmation.

Thanks as I await to read from you soon.

Your in service,

#227693 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:23 am
From FASTWING SECURITY SERVICES LONDON, UK. - [email protected]

FASTWING SECURITY SERVICES LONDON, UK
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +447073833384

Dear XXX,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which all content has been well noted. Regards to the mail received this day, the November 15, 2014 at 1:56 AM, We are using this medium to let you know that as soon as the necessary documents which are needed are submitted to us, we shall start up the processing of your consignment for onward delivery to your destination as you may wish.

Bellow are the two needed documents:

1. Change of ownership certificate

2. A swan Affidavit of claim

3. A copy of the deposit certificate

As soon as the above mentioned documents are received, more details shall be given to you on how we would proceed.

Thanks for your sincere understanding as we await your soonest response.

Regards

Dylan Morgan

#227880 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:55 am

Good morning XXX,

Have you contacted the security company? kindly let me know if you have.
How long is it supposed to take for the transfer to be made?
Our dear sister Dyer will be berried by this Friday. would you like to be present? It would be a great pleasure to meet you.
Waiting your soonest update.

Your in service,