Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227043 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:37 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447024093345, +448717110773 & +447035974012

My name is Mr. John Wong, director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.I am seeking your assistance in transferring the sum of Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($24,500,000,00). I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this deal. I will give you more details in regards to this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest. Reply via my personal EMAIL:[email protected]

Mr John Wong
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#227044 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:38 am
From MR JOHN WONG - [email protected]

Dear XXX
Thanks for the response to my message, Yes is still very much available and opened. I am sorry to hear health condition, I guess you are doing better, you should note that this project is capital intensive, and this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I am seeking your assistance in transferring this sum amount of $24,500,000,00. you should note that there were no beneficiaries stated concerning this funds which means no one would ever come to claim it. that is why I ask that we work together. as a banker for many years i have diverse a way to have this funds transferred without hitches as the transaction is 100% legal and risk free.i need a reliable trustworthy and a committed partner who could assist in transferring the funds that was why i contacted you. I am the director of operations of my bank and i have being in the banking world for 30 years now. I have all it takes to have this funds transferred without hitch. As a banker, i will make sure it passes through all laws of international banking and on the other hand, my attorney will also be there to give the transaction legal backing it requires, So you do not have anything to worry about because it is 100% legal and risk free. I intend to give 40% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response, Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my job.

Please reply soonest.

Regards.
Mr. John Wong

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227064 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:59 am
Dear Friend,
Thank you very much for your response and your interest in this transaction. I have been in search for someone bearing our late client name when i saw your email i was very happy to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I believe it is destiny for me to come across your name, Please I urge you to accept my apology for contacting you through this way, it was due to prompt access and confidentiality reposed on this medium, there should be no strings whatsoever attached to this. I am very confident that our individual virtues will be confirmed as we go further with this transaction, I have no cause to doubt your integrity, and I expect you also to give me the benefit of the doubt about my integrity. I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. There is no risk involved at all in the transaction as we are going to adopt a legalized method and my attorney will prepare all the necessary documents needed to back you up as the next of kin, you have my word. I want to let you know of myself so that you will be rest assured of whom you are transacting with. I am the director of operations at Hang Seng Bank Ltd. i am married with two children Liu my daughter and Lee my son, My address is #1, Fortune Garden, 20 Wing Ting Road, Ngan Chi Wan, Kln, Hong Kong.

I have lived here for the past 45 years, It is not ideal to have your documents send via mailing you can scan and attached and send via email. I am assuring you that this transaction is very legal and all documents to back the transfer would be provided, don't have fear about that. due to strict confidentiality nature of this transaction, I would not like to discuss this issue on phone at the moment, because telephone conversation are easily intercepted here in Hong Kong. I will advice we communicate via email for now, it is safer, I hope you understand what I mean. I will really do appreciate the fact if you are really ready to assist me in executing this project. I intend to resign immediately this project is concluded and invest my part of the money in a lucrative business. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. Like I said earlier, due to the urgent issue in my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the Iraqi forces and also a business man made a numbered of fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of $24,500,000,00 USD only in my bank branch. We later found out that Major and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home. After further investigation it was also discovered that Major Fadi Basem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit at my bank. So $24,500,000,00 USD is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come to claim it. My suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will be able to receive this funds for both of us. we shall share in the ratio of 55% for me, 40% for you and 5% will be used to settle any expenses we made immediately this transaction is concluded. I will contact my attorney to prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem.

All that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names,Address and any scan copy of your identification like Work ID or International passport. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should adhere to my instructions and follow them carefully for a successful conclusion of the transfer. you should note that this project is capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through.Meanwhile, It is best to inform you that it will not be safe to work with your home bank account directly in this transaction, i am a professional banker and i will not do anything that will not work out so i expect you to follow my instructions for the success of this transaction. I want you to note that i cannot transfer this money in my own name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As a result of this, i will instruct you on the bank that you will contact and set up an offshore online account in your name with this corresponding bank. I will be taking care of all modalities over here in Hong Kong. Modalities such as the cost of acquiring the service of the attorney and getting all legal documents making you the legit next of kin as well as getting the necessary clearance from the Hong Kong authority so that we will have a hitch free transfer. you are to note that your only responsibility as my partner is having this new account ready at the bank where i will direct you. I feel that as my partner in this business transaction you should try your possible best to fulfill your only responsibility by setting up this new account and getting it ready. I hope you will understand why I am saying all this before we proceed further, because the money in question is big and I want to be sure that you are ready to work and assist me in this transaction. I have send you my self and my work ID, International Passport and my family Identification for you to know who you are working with too. I will send you the name and contact details of the bank to you immediately i receive your identification so that you can commence communication with them. Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody even if you are not interested because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my job. God bless you.

Your Urgent response will be much more appreciated.

Regards.

Mr. John Wong

Image Image

Image Image

#227161 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 am
Dear XXX,
Thanks for the email, I feel very comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email. I promise that this deal will be successful as soon as all as been done, i am very confident of the bank where i will direct you. This is because the bank just did a similar transfer of huge sum with my bank which was successful and the transfer will not draw any attention, as the transfer will be seen as in-house transfer because the bank has the same transfer facilities (telex-type) with my bank, from there you will now instruct the bank as the account holder to transfer our shares in safe bits by bits to any account of our choice. i have sent your details to my attorney who will commence the paper work to be sent to my bank (Hang Seng Bank Ltd).

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. Your total commitment to this project and prompt response to issues as they come is much more required. So you can now contact the bank and make enquirers on offshore online account opening. like I said earlier that opening of the online account with this bank is your only responsibility, once the funds are released from my bank, they will be moved straight into your account with this new bank, Your percentage of this funds is huge as such you should be able to contribute towards the success of this transaction because the account will be in your name. You should also note that i will be entrusting the entire funds in your name for you to have my share wired to me

Please find below the bank details.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Santander Bank PLC.
International Remittance Transfer Department
Direct Tel: +447024093345
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

I will obtain the certificate of deposit from my bank, this certificate will make you the bonafide owner of the funds, once the account as been set up, i will instruct you to contact my attorney with a text of application, my attorney will send my bank the text of application which will be submitted at my bank for verification to commence. I happens to be the Head of the private banking sector which supervises the probing and verification panel. You should know that as soon as your application is considered and approved, you are the only one that would have direct access to the funds in question and you would be expected to act in the full capacity of the beneficiary of the funds. I would be right here to monitor every events from here and also give advise where necessary. Please do contact the bank via the email address immediately you receive this email and apply for an account, i will be waiting to have an update regarding the account opening. I will like to call you Brother so that we both understand that our trust on each other is that of blood relation. Have the account opened immediately and send the complete account details to me so that i can provide it to my attorney in order for the funds to be transferred after it most have been approved.

I will be awaiting to here from you as soon as possible with the offshore online account details.

Regard,

Your Brother and Partner,
John Wong

#227283 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:51 am
Dear XXX,
I have read your email and i want you to contact the bank and make enquirers on offshore online account opening, You are required to complete the account opening and get back to me with the offshore account opening details, be inform that the bank will request for minimum deposit for the account to be successfully set up, and you must also note that this minimum deposit belong to you as you may wish to withdraw the money any time. So contact the bank and get the offshore account set up as soon as possible. Thanks once again and God bless you. John Wong

#227286 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:01 am
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 154.69.20.108
Organization: Telkom Internet
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

#227307 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:21 am
Dear XXX,
Thanks for the update, I want you to note that the bank as different offshore account opening minimum deposit, so all i want you to no is that you should pick the offshore account that as small minimum deposit, this minimum deposit will be in your account in other to facilitate other transfers into your account and this money still belong to you the account holder which can still be withdrawn anytime when needed or at the point of termination of the account. Large funds cannot be transferred into an account that reads 00.00 balance. In a situation like this it is expected of you to take certain measures which I would consider to be very necessary at this point. it is the vital aspect which will determine the success of having the funds transferred out from my bank, the fate of this transaction would be determined by you being able to open the offshore account with this bank, Please contact the bank and open your account and get back to me with the banking details so that i can provide it to my attorney for further processing. once the account as been set up, i will instruct you to contact my attorney with a text of application, my attorney will send my bank the text of application which will be submitted at my bank for verification to commence. please get the offshore account ready and get back to me. Thanks once again for your time and understanding. God bless you.

John Wong

#227309 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:28 am
From Santander Bank - [email protected]

Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square,
Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom.
Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England.

Dear Customer,

This is to officially inform you on behalf of the board of directors. I am Mr. Christopher Rhodes the Director of Transfer Administration Department of Santander Bank Plc. Be inform that your email was received. We will like to use this medium to inform you that Santander Bank PLC is a standard British Bank as we operate according to the British Monetary Regulations.

Since you do not have any existing account with us before, you are therefore advised to fill the online account application form below and also with the application attached, with this we will be able to facilitate your account set up in less than 24 hours, upon receipt of your complete form and the minimum deposit requirements. We will then set up your account accordingly.

We have (4) different offshore accounts for the purpose of your transaction, and each with different minimum deposit depending on which of the account you will like us to set up for you. Be informed that all account has full banking option amenities which involves having a Master Card, credit/debit balance print out and overdraft.

ACCOUNTS & THEIR MINIMUM DEPOSIT:

1) TIME DEPOSIT OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit £2,309.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP)
2) PLATINUM OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of £1,850.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP)
3) PREMIUM OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of £1,210.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP)
4) CURRENT OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of £850.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP)

NOTE that this mandatory minimum deposit Belongs to you as this will be credited to your account before any funds transfer, this is to enable our KTT data base recognized your account for onward transfer as you may wish to transfer swiftly to your nominated local account round the globe without delay.

ACCOUNT APPLICATION FORM:

Name:
Middle name:
Surname:
Date of Birth (dd-mm-yy):
City:
Province / State:
Postal Code:
Country of residence:
Home Phone:
Mobile / Cell:
Send scan copy of your Identification:
E-mail:

Once this has been done by you observing to do according to instructions placed before you. online account processing will automatically take effect without further delays. I hope to hear from you so that you can be further guided on how you are to send out funds(fees) demanded for this account opening to be effected.

ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IS MY WORKING ID CARD AND THE BANK APPLICATION FORM WHICH YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE.

Once again, Thank you for using Santander Bank. Do have a wonderful day as we look forward to providing you with all the best of our service.

Giving you the best in banking is our priority.

Mr Christopher Rhodes
Tel: (+44)871 711 0773
Tel:(+44)703 597 4012
Director of Transfer Administration Department.

Image Image

#227318 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:57 am

Dear Customer,

Thanks for the quick response to our email, You should not that if the application form is the issue that why you are getting back to us in few days time, i will advice you fill the application details. with this we will be able to facilitate your account set up in less than 24 hours, upon receipt of your complete form and the minimum deposit requirements. We will then set up your account accordingly.

1) TIME DEPOSIT OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit £2,309.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP)

2) PLATINUM OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of £1,850.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP)

3) PREMIUM OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of £1,210.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP)

4) CURRENT OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: This has a minimum deposit of £850.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP)

ACCOUNT APPLICATION FORM:

Name:
Middle name:
Surname:
Date of Birth (dd-mm-yy):
City:
Province / State:
Postal Code:
Country of residence:
Home Phone:
Mobile / Cell:
Send scan copy of your Identification:
E-mail:

Once this has been done by you observing to do according to instructions placed before you. online account processing will automatically take effect without further delays. I hope to hear from you so that you can be further guided on how you are to send out funds(fees) demanded for this account opening to be effected.

Mr Christopher Rhodes

#227319 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:01 am
Dear Partner XXX
Thanks for confiding in me as i am now very confident that this transaction will be concluded as soon as possible, I want you to know that i have my confidence in you and you should take this transaction confidential. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I will wait to hear from you, God bless you.

John Wong

#227330 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 am

Dear Customer, XXX

We acknowledge your email and its content. Having considered your query, be inform that we have (4) different offshore accounts for the purpose of your transaction, and each with different minimum deposit depending on which of the account you will like us to set up for you. Be informed that all account has full banking option amenities which involves having a Master Card, credit/debit balance print out and overdraft.

Mr Christopher Rhodes

#227351 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:39 am
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 5 Qeen's
Univeristy Road, Belfast BT7 1NN, United Kingdom.

Dear Customer XXX

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email and the content therein was well noted. you have requested us to set up PREMIUM OFFSHORE ACCOUNT for the purpose of your transaction, before your offshore account will be successfully set up, you are required to provide us with the PREMIUM OFFSHORE ACCOUNT minimum deposit amount of £1,210.00 Great Britain Pounds.

Please find below the information of our Remittance Officer: You are advised to carefully read through strictly adhere to this payment information to avoid unnecessary delay in the account opening processing. You are advice to transfer the sum of £1,210.00 Great Britain Pounds into this account stated below so that the money can reflect on time.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Santander Bank
Account Name: Shingai Makotore
Account No: 05670814
Sort Code: 090128
IBAN: GB66ABBY09012805670814
BIC: ABBYGB2LXXX
Address: 5 Qeen's Univeristy Road,
Belfast BT7 1NN. United Kingdom

Immediately after payment is made, you are required to send a scanned copy of the transfer slip to this office for proper documentation. As soon as we receive evidence and confirmation of your payment made, we shall facilitate your online account set up in less than 24 hours. Please keep us updated when we shall expect your payment.

Mr Christopher Rhodes
Tel:(+44)871 711 0773

#227544 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:40 pm
Dear XXX
Greetings to you and your family, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend? I really want to take this time out to thank you for your co-operation and commitment in this project, I am very happy to know that you are a trustworthy person and you have also proved to me that you are capable of handling this transaction, make sure you sort out everything with the bank so that we can conclude this transaction soonest. this transaction should remain confidential between you and me alone. do not disclose the details of our transaction to anybody. I promise you my best and i expect same from you. Once again Happy weekend to you and your family members.

God Bless You Once more.

Your Brother and Partner

John Wong

#227670 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:28 pm
Dear Partner, XXX
Thanks for confiding in me as i am now very confident that this transaction will be concluded as soon as possible, Please keep me updated with the details of the offshore account, once the account is ready, i will instruct you to contact my attorney with a text of application, my attorney will send my bank the text of application which will be submitted at my bank for verification to commence. You should know that this transaction needs all the seriousness and commitment, I will wait to hear from you soonest. Thanks and God bless you.

John Wong

#227860 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:59 am
Dear Partner, XXX,
Thanks for the news about the processing on the offshore account opening. Please i hope you have not disclose details of our transaction to anybody, because I will be grieved by your actions if that happened. find below the details of my attorney stated below.

My attorney details information,
Barrister Richard Donald.
Email: [email protected]
Tell: +447024034902
Fax: +448435643042

Please let us know once the account as been set up. i have my confidence in you and you should take this transaction confidential, do not let me down once the funds is made in your name. Thanks and God bless you.

John Wong