Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227121 by wolverine2011 Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:25 pm
NEXT OF KIN:
My name is Engr. Edwin Lamin, the present Technical Director in Gambia Ministry of Works & Housing. I seek to engage in a profitable business partnership with you based on your profile. Please indicate interest by writing me an email including your full contacts for further communication and details of the proposal.

Warms regards,
Engr. Edwin Lamin.
(email: [email protected])

HEADER:
Received: from BAY172-W52 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:23:34 -0800
X-TMN: [ystacPndtnZkOe4Q/vCVpKPbr7S0GvV3]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_fee60336-20cd-457f-8faf-e1c0ede8fa7b_"

Thanks for your response and i hope we can do this business together for our personal benefits. It is very important that I explain the details of the business for your understanding, to enable you take necessary decision for the partnership.

I have been a civil servant for the past 27years and now i have the opportunity as a technical director in the government ministry to approve the payment of $8.5m presently in the suspense account of the Ministry as unpaid contract fund.
The money is as a result of over-invoice contract quotation I approved for a construction company during my time as the chairman of public tender board in 2012 in the Ministry of Works, Infrastructure and Environment, Republic of Gambia.
The actual cost of the contract has already been paid to the original principal contractor and the balance will now be paid to you as a sub contractor in the area of construction and equipment supplies for the capital project.

I have all the necessary details and contacts in the payment office to get the approval of the money in your favor as soon as an application is submitted in your name through the payment office. I have consulted a government accredited lawyer who will process the required papers in your name to qualify the application for payment approval. He will also follow up the file as your local representing attorney in the approval process at the Ministry of W&H and Finance respectively.

It is obvious that I can not handle the project alone without using a credible and capable partner like you who understands the nature,responsibility and benefit of the partnership. I have therefore decided that 40% of the money is a good share for your involvement and serious commitment to the success of the business.I will require copy of your international passport, address and direct telephone number for the documentation process and you should feel free to ask me any questions that will help you to understand the entire program for your necessary actions.

Warm regards to your family and find my picture and identities attached.

Engr. Lamin

HEADER:
Received: from BAY172-W27 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 07:38:37 -0800
X-TMN: [k0L6n1WCxE/v8U0xH7qk2wLIf+7PdLdw]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_225c2940-a31c-4a12-b017-36f1a1e0fda9_"

Dear Mr. CLIPPED,

My lawyer is doing a very good work and we have finally succeeded especially the very costly Gambia Tax clearance certificate which obtained today on your name.

These are countries used in the past for contractors payment. Canada, Kenya, Spain, Qatar, Indonesia, India, Brazil, Egypt, Turkey, Malaysia and South Africa respectively. Upon getting the payment approvals in your name from the Ministries of Work & Housing as well as the Ministry of Finance, the paying office will invite you where you will receive the fund. And you will dully receive directive by the Ministry of Finance where you will receive the payment in due course.

Please read carefully, what you should have fill by yourself but luckily my lawyer has filled it in your favor, you will only sign the second form page marked with red ink and forward the documents to the contract payment board of the ministry of works and housing through the official email address [email protected] for necessary action.

Contract number : SG/RFO/0325/PED/2012

Contract Code : GOP39SGI

Contract Execution Certificate: CTEX/00325/564/PED/2012

Contract Inspection number : SPG/045184TM

Contract Amount: $8,500,000.00

Tax Clearance Certificate No: 1012035022

Diplomatic Contractor License No: RC0824SG

Nature and Class of contract.......Building and Construction Equipment Supplies/ Class (B) Sub Contract.

Contract Site and Specification........Fajikunda GRA Housing Project Phase 1 & 2.

Company address in Gambia.....79 Avenue Serekunda Gambia

You should print out the forms and sign the page two.

You should send the completed and signed forms as well as copy of your identification only to the payment office through this

email : [email protected] and copy me.

If they ask for any other document,

Engr. Lamin.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY172-W46 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 05:44:58 -0800
X-TMN: [ESDXfMgSYOnrXnpK2E71m8Aoy+DXZHze]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_1ff5bd08-a1f8-429e-a5aa-ebf863bee392_"

Attention: CLIPPED

Re: Contract Payment valued USD 8.5M

We received your flie notification from MWH. Do find your payment approval documents attached for your personal records and reference. Your file is approved for wire transfer through CIMB Bank Malaysia, you will receive further details from the paying bank in due course.
Your contract funds is in ESCROWS account as it programmed by Central Bank Gambia (CBG) and International Monitoring Funds (IMF), you will be required to follow bank process accordingly if you must receive your funds worthy $8.5m through bank to bank transfer.

You required to open a domiciliary account with the paying bank in order to have your $8.5m transferred to your account in your country, surely you will required below stated below documents from relevant offices in Malaysia through CIMB Bank attorney, comercial including resident permits to qualify for the domiciliary account establishment, initial minimum domiciliary account opening balance of $5000 only. To process the resident and commercial permits will cost equivalent of $2,100 only. You have to send a total sum of $7,100 with the paying bank immediately the contact you for the transfer and you will receive the wire transfer within four banking days in your local/any account in your country. CIMB Bank will also send you bank form for you to fill and sign and return to them through email attachment for the account establishment,

Be guided accordingly.

Mr. Abdul Aziz

(Executive Secretary)

CONTRACT PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL'S OFFICE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE GAMBIA
This e-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information, privileged and only for the use of the Intended recipient (addressee named above). Please, note That, any forwarding, use, reliance and disclosure of data and information received by error is protected by law. If you are not the Intended recipient, delete this message and You Should notify the sender.recipient, delete this message and You Should notify the sender.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.127.47] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:48:20 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-b0762322-d9f8-4608-831b-ec8d38e804cc-1415868500100@3capp-mailcom-lxa11>

BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL, DAKAR, SENEGAL BRANCH
Dakar. Branch: Faidherbe, Address Av Faidherbe x Lamine Gueye -Dakar
EMail: [email protected]

13/11/2014
Attention: CLIPPED

We affiliate with CBG/IMF to proceed with your funds tranfer. You should complete and sign the attached domiciliary account opening form and send back with copy of your identity and the total sum of $7,1000 with below account information's.

The $2,100 is documentations process, and the $5,000 initial account opening deposit will be in the account to validate it for cashing your contrat fund of $800, 5500 million in your favour, and therefore we will transfer the total sum of $800, 5500.00 million from your new account with us to your account in Mexico.

The attached form is only for the account opening and you should provide us with details of your receiving account in Mexico for the transfer of $800, 5500.00 million as soon as your contract funds transfer into your new account with us. Scan the payment transfer slip to us moment you do that, and note that you have only few days to complete this process. Otherwise.

Bank Of African-Senegal
This is the SWIFT AFRISNDAXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER ...... 02915800004
ACCOUNT NAME....... MUHAMMED CAMARA
BANK ADDRESS: 4, Av. Léopold Sédar Senghor BP 1992 RP Dakar - Sénégal.

YOURS SINCERELY,

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

CAMARA MUHAMMED.

Customers Relation Department/Transfer Unit.

Manager/Transfer Unit. Contact: Tel: 00221 77955 3809 Fax 00221 33 842 1669

Email: [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. bank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être retardé, intercepté ou modifié. et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.127.47] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:28:26 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-27bfc93a-587b-432f-8c58-d9c81c029c04-1415896106212@3capp-mailcom-lxa16>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221779553809
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel

FAX: +221338421669
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

6th time I have received the above account from a Scammer