Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226995 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:37 pm

KOELNER BANK COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS

Dear XXX,

How are you today?Hope all is well with you and family?,You may not understand why this mail came to you.

We have been having a meeting for the passed 1 months which ended 2 days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world. The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$3,500,000.00.This includes every foreigner that may have not received their contract sum,and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you,This have been agreed upon and have been signed Therefore,we are happy to inform you that an arrangement has perfectly been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent.

However,it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 4120 5350 0013 3480 has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile,your Secret Pin Number will be available as soon as you confirm to us the receipt of your ATM CARD.

The ATM Card Value is $3,500,000.00 USD Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$3,500.00 is permitted daily.And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you any where in the world.We have also concluded delivery arrangement with our accredited courier service Company to oversee the delivery of the ATM Card to you without any further delay.

So you are hereby advice to forward to this office Director ATM SWIFT CARD Department.

Therefore you should send him your full Name and Telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the ATM to you.

Contact Mr. SK Williams immediately for your ATM SWIFT CARD:
Person to Contact Mr. SK Williams
Email: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your ATM.
Making the world a better place

Regards,
Ban Ki-moon
Secretary-General (UNITED NATIONS)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226996 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:39 pm
<<< Koelner Bank Plc.The Bank With a Difference TM <<<

Attn:XXX

I have receive your mail and I wish to officially inform you that you are the right person that owns the fund and that is why we contact you as the real beneficiary of the fund which has been approved to be paid to you via ATM VISA CARD payment method.

In this view, I want to officially inform you that your ATM VISA CARD is ready and you are required to come to our regional office here in West Africa to come and collect your ATM CARD now that it is ready.

But due to the mandate and the limited time given to us by the United Nations to make this payment to you, by making sure that you receive your ATM CARD and start making withdrawal from any ATM MACHINE/ CENTER close to you anywhere in the World, if you cannot be able to come immediately to our office and collect your ATM CARD, kindly tell us so that we can arrange for courier company that will deliver it to your Home Address, (DOOR POST).

I wish to inform you that your ATM VISA CARD valued US$3.5 Million as approved by the United Nations is ready. Your ATM VISA CARD number is: 4120 5350 0013 3480, your daily withdrawal limit is US$3,500, so you can make withdraw of US$3,500 per day at any ATM machine/ Center anywhere in the World.

So tell us if you wish to receive it via courier delivery or do you want to come for the collection of your ATM CARD yourself.

But in a situation whereby you will not be able to come for the collection of your ATM VISA CARD you will be required to send to us your home address where you want us to send your ATM VISA CARD to you and also your Direct telephone number for easy communication.

We wait your urgent compliance to enable us make your payment to you via ATM VISA CARD.

Note: Upon your responses, we shall send you a copy of your UN APPROVAL CERTIFICATE ORDER issued by United Nations Compensation Unit (UNCU) And a scanned copy of your ATM CARD via E-mail attachment.

Our Obligation is to serve you better.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. S. K. Williams
International Remittance Department
For more inquiries kindly call our customers help line:
Direct Line: +234 814 239 2389
http://www.koelnerbank.de

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 197.242.114.19
Organization: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227150 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:11 am
<<< Koelner Bank Plc.The Bank With a Difference TM <<<

Attn: XXX,

Your mail has been received and the content well noted. As regards to your mail, you cannot come to our office here and pick up your ATM VISA CARD the only option is to send it to your designated address, door step,(XXX) through a Certified Courier Company.

I wish to inform you that your ATM VISA CARD valued US$3.5 Million as approved by the United Nations is ready to be delivered to your designated address and your ATM VISA CARD number is: 4120 5350 0013 3480, your daily withdrawal limit is US$3,500 , so you can make withdraw of US$3,500 per day at any ATM machine/ Center any where in the World.

Note that the united Nation has taken care of the processing fee of the ATM card, you are only required like every other beneficiary to this Compensation programme, to take care of the delivery and Insurance fee which is just US$95 only since you cannot come to pick your ATM CARD here.

In this regards, be informed that you will be required to take care of the Insurance/delivery of your ATM card to your stipulated address which will totally cost you the sum of US$95 ONLY. This is sequel to the fact that your ATM CARD is a high grade financial instrument with your fund US$3.5 million programmed into the card.

We cannot have such financial instrument which is more or less cash at hand be lost in transit as our Bank will not want to be liable for the loss of any beneficiary’s fund. You will be issued with your PIN code that will enable you access your fund in any ATM machine in the world.

To enable us have your ATM CARD delivered to your address as the shipment is scheduled to take place latest Wednesday morning to your designated address. You are required to send the Insurance/ Delivery fee US$95 only in the name of the cashier officer of the courier company as below through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram.

Name: Nnamdi Molokwu
Test Question: What is your code?
Answer: Promise
Amount: US$95

As soon as you make the payment, send to us the MTCN.

Upon the receipt of the payment, we will send you all relevant documents together with your ATM CARD through a registered/ Certified Courier Company and issue you the shipping information ( TRACKING NUMBER) that will enable you track your parcel online and know when the parcel will be delivered at your destination.

We are waiting for your immediate co-operation so that we can have your ATM CARD delivered to you without delay.

Immediately you receive email make sure you call me so that i can explain more to you.
Call me on my direct telephone number:+234 814 239 2389 I wait your call.

Attached is the scan copy of your UN Approval Certificate and my ID CARD for your perusal.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. S. K. Williams

Image Image

#227230 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:19 am

Your mail has been received and it content well noted, well I called your telephone number yesterday, but it rang and nobody answered.

I wish to inform you that the fee that you are required to pay is US$95 for the Insurance/delivery of your ATM card to your stipulated address in XXX.

This fee is to be received by the cashier of the Courier Company that will deliver your ATM VISA CARD to you.

You are not sending the fee to the bank, rather you are to send the Courier Company and meanwhile the fee is a little amount of money, our bank cannot give out an account for the transfer of such a little amount of fee and beside the fee is not for the bank, it is for the Courier Company that will deliver your ATM VISA CARD to you.

So you are required to make the payment to the CASHIER OF THE COURIER COMPANY through Western Union or Money Gram with the name and information of the Cashier of the Courier Company as stated below:

Name: Nnamdi Molokwu
Test Question: What is your code?
Answer: Promise
Amount: US$95

Like I told you immediately you make the payment, we will dispatch your ATM VISA CARD to you and issue you the shipping information (TRACKING NUMBER) that will enable you track your parcel online and know when the parcel will be delivered at your destination, like I told you, within 3 days from the day of dispatch you will receive your ATM VISA CARD and you will start making withdrawal from any ATM MACHINE close to you anywhere in the World.

We wait your urgent compliance in making the payment immediately so that we can dispatch your ATM VISA CARD.

We wait the payment information, MTCN immediately you make the payment, I suggest you try and make the payment today so that we can dispatch your ATM VISA CARD today so that by Monday you will receive it and start making withdrawal.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. S. K. Williams

#227671 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Base on the account you required as I told you, the fee, US$95 is for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD to you at your designated address and the fee has to be send to the curier company that will deliver the ATM CARD, so base on your request as you have stated that you do not use money transfer services which I told the cashier of the Courier Company, So he has no option than to give me a bank account where you can pay the fee to.

Therefore below is the bank account that you are to use to make the payment,so that upon the confirmation of the fee your ATM VISA CARD will be dispatch to your home address immediately and which you will receive within 3 days, immediately your ATM CARD is been dispatch,you will be issue a tracking number that you are to use to monitor the delivery of your ATM CARD parcel online.

Account to send the fee:

Account Name: Eze Jonathan
Bank Name: Access Bank Nigeria PLC
Swift Code: ABNGNGLA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0055376196
SORT CODE : 044181558

You to make the payment with the avove account number.

Immediately you make the payment, send to us the payment slip for payment confirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. S. K. Williams