Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223717 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:44 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hi Dear,

I am mr Jim Amos, I work with a safe keeping company in Ghana, I need your assistance to retrieve $16.2m and 75kg of Gold deposited in my company, I have access to make this happen, since I am the vault manager of the security firm and do have access to the deposits document.

I contacted you because I know you are capable to assist and I assure you 100% success in the deal, I do believe you can assist me in this deal.

The Deceased has not left any notification of the next of Kin and i will arrange one through an attorney, please I want you to stand as his partner in business, so that we can retrieve it, sell and share the proceed.

If you are interested, please respond back to me urgently and I will give you further details.

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Mr Jim Amos

Identical mail sent from Jacob Amos - [email protected], with a Reply-to address of [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#223718 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:46 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your affirmative and encouraging response. I have also made up my mind to commence this working partnership with you with the hope that you will not let me down when the funds and gold are finally in your custody. Another thing I wish to emphasize is the need to keep information of this transaction to yourself alone because envy or jealousy from even the closest people around can lead to using such information against us. As for me, I can assure you that my word is my bond in this transaction. My family picture is attached here for you to start getting acquitted with who you are dealing with in this matter and I look forward to similar gesture from you.

Before contacting you, I have done serious underground research and have perfected the action plan on how to execute this transaction. It is obvious that since the depositor was a foreigner, an application with the correct references and account number must be attended to. That is the reason why I decided to follow my instinct in contacting you for this deal, for our mutual benefit.

The next thing to do is for me to draft an application which I will forward to you with the email or fax number of our firm to send it to. As the vault manager I am one of the three signatories who will decide whether to approve your application so you don’t have to worry. For now I want us to have a final agreement in principle so that I can also draft a “memorandum of understanding” which you and I will sign before the deposits finally get into your custody, to boost the confidence and trust on both sides. For that reason I want to make a clarification from you. Will you be able to invest and manage my share of this deal mutually on the same 50/50 profit sharing ratio?

Why I asked the above question is because I don’t want to quickly return my share here as I will not be able to defend how I acquired it. But if I invest it overseas then in the future I can easily be shifting and investing here without suspicion.

I look forward to a quick response from you and do include your private telephone number for future conversation.

Regards,
Mr. Amos

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223921 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 am
Dear XXX,

I have received your phone number and will give you a call in due course. In the mean time I want to know if you have the means of selling the gold when delivered to you or do you have a different location where you will advise my company to deliver it to apart from your address.

The application I am drafting is getting ready and it will be forwarded to you for you to send it to my firm. For this reason I will like to have your address which should be contained in the application.

Provide the address ASAP.

Bye,
Mr. Amos

#224889 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:41 pm
Dear XXX,

I hope all is well with you.

My computer had a technical problem and it turned out to be a due to power supply. I have replaced the battery and it is functioning once more. Due to sensitivity of our discussion I could not write to you from any other computer.

Now I will go put finishing touches to the arrangement I am making and will get back to you soon.

Bye,
Mr. Amos

#225052 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:42 am
Dear XXX,

Since we have agreed in principle to work together on this transaction I will like us to now commence action because time is of essence.

Contact my company right away with this application letter which I included in the attachment. You should send it to this email address [email protected]

Keep me up to date once you send it because I have to monitor events here and influence things positively without exposing my interest in the transaction.

The next thing I have to do now is to process the memorandum of understanding which you and I will sign as soon as there a positive outcome on the application.

Jim

Attachment wording

Attention the Director of Operations,
Dynamic Access Security & Courier Ltd.
North Ridge, Accra,
Republic of Ghana

27/10/2014

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR RECOVERY OF 75KILOGRAMS OF GOLD DUST AND CASH DEPOSIT IN YOUR VAULTS WITH REFERENCE NUMBERS DA311/9648372 AND DA311/5207514 RESPECTIVELY

I, XXX humbly apply to your company in my capacity as extended family, associate and heir apparent to your deceased customer; Mr. Frank Schulke, who before his death on 03/07/2012 deposited 75 Kilograms of gold dust and the sum of Sixteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($16,200,000.00) into the two separate vaults mentioned above. I am mandated to recover his estate and foreign investments including the deposited assets and cash in your firm.

Until his sudden death, we had been putting monies together and were about to jointly exploration investment opportunities in Ghana. I wish to advise your company to expedite action in time over this matter.

Please accept my apology for the late application; it was due to some logistic problems which have now been settled.

Kindly give my application an urgent attention and issue the expected approval without delay.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

#225199 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:23 am
From Dynamic Access Ltd. - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Your application has been received and currently being processed.

Our company will get back to you within 48 hours after deliberation by the management.

Sincerely,

Mr. Osei Williams
(Director of Operations)

#225512 by AlanJones Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:58 pm
Dear XXX,

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been discussed at management level and tomorrow morning there shall be a board of director's meeting and this case matter is one of the subjects to be discussed there.

Hopefully a positive decision will be taken tomorrow or next.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. .

Jim

#225728 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:22 am
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.148.233.38
Originating ISP: Zipnet
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#226309 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 pm
From Dynamic Access Ltd. - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Find the attached letter of approval from our management and kindly address the following subjects:

(a) What date will you like the consignment booked for retrieval?
(b) Will you come in person for collection at our office/facility or will delivery be made to your location?
(c) Processing fee is mandatory either way and if to be delivered, cost of delivery and handling will be inclusive.

Please provide the above required information in order for me to guide you accordingly.

Feel free to contact me for any clarification you may need by email or telephone +233265382990.
Sincerely,

Mr. Osei Williams
(Director of Operations)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 197.148.233.38
Organization: Zipnet
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

#226836 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 am
Hello XXX,

I believe my email will reach you in a good health and state of mind. I am sorry for my late reply, I was not feeling well. However, Favor is a part of our inheritance! We don’t have to beg God for it…today, activate God promises by faith. I will make necessary arrangement to come over to meet you as it was programmed once everything is deliver to you.

Finally, Everything is well. All you have to do now is for you to contact the company diplomat and commence the delivery of the money and gold to you.
Here is his contact:
Name: Philip Coleman
Email: [email protected]

NOTE:This is a confidential issued between you and me because togetherness we are one,Please for our safety and that of the box, I appeal passionately to you not to discuss this issue with anyone or let anyone know about this for the security and successful delivery of this box to you.

I will be waiting to hear from you once you contact him. Thanks.

Best Regard,
Jim.

#226928 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:32 am
From Philip Coleman - [email protected]

Security Firm Company In Ghana(SFCG)
Reference Number: UN-UNDCSU/INT/0432/12
Date: 11/12/2014
Attn: XXX.
DETAILS OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY

I believe this notification meet you in good state of mind and health. I am Mr.Philip Coleman, I confirm your mail of 11/12/2014 and want to inform you that you will pay first in my office the sum of $4,500 dollars for deliver fee and the document to will cover your consignment to avoid any problem on the way. So before I can deliver the consignment to your address take note of that because that is the rules and regulation to deliver consignment all over the world, that the beneficiary must pay first before delivering. I will wait to hear from you so that i can send you the information to send the money.
Meanwhile you are Advice to send the following details for me to recoganise you when I am coming to your country.
Your Full Name: ______________________________
Your Complete Address (Physical Address with Zip Code: ______________________________
Name of City of Residence:_______________________________
Direct Telephone Number:

Thanks and Congratulations. Please reply this email and confirm your receipt of this email. My phone number: +233 268022031.

Yours truly in Service,
Diplomat Philip Coleman.

#226953 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 am
Attn: XX.

Thanks for your mail, and the information you sent. I have start making arragement, once you send the money, I will go to the High Court of Justice and get the document so that i can come over. Therefore to avoid delay, I request you send the $4,500 dollars for deliver fee and the document, so that the certificates will be procured quickly to avoid any delay in the delivery of your consignment and as soon as the certificates are issued, I will board a connection flight that will come to (Airport is XXX. When I arrive (Airport is XXX) I will call you with this number XXX so that you will direct me to the place where I will meet you to hand over your consignment to you.
Note: The $4,500 dollars, can be send through Western Union or MoneyGram money transfer using the below information's:

Name of Receiver: EKENE SUNDAY ONUORAH.
Address of Receiver: #7 PAWPAW STREET SPINTEX ACCRA GHANA.

You are advised after sending the ($4,500 dollars) so please scan, attach and email the transfer slip to me or send me the below information's so that the money will be picked up and the certificates will be procured.
Senders name:....................................
MTCN number:................................
Please get back to me quickly once you send the money, so that this issues can be solved as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation which will ensure the quick and successful delivery of your consignment.

Yours truly in Service,
Diplomat Philip Coleman.

#226985 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Thanks for your mail. Below are information's transfer the money.
Bank Name: ECOBANK GHANA.
Account Name: EUNICE NYEYALA.
Account Number: 3034474367401.
Swift Codes: ECO TGH AE.
Branch: SPINTEX ROAD.

I will be waiting for you to send me payment slip once you transfer the money. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation which will ensure the quick and successful delivery of your consignment.

Yours truly in Service,
Diplomat Philip Coleman.

#227034 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:34 am

Thanks for your mail. Please tell your accountant to transfer the money today or first thing tomorrow morning. I don't need any delay as I have a lot of things to do. Hope to hear from you with payment slip soon. Thanks and God bless.

Yours truly in Service,
Diplomat Philip Coleman.

#227052 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:11 am
Date: 11/13/2014

Thanks for your mail. I can see your not ready, do you think I am here for joke? I don't have anything to do with your lawyer or accountant. I have call you how many times since yesterday but ne answer. I don't think this money and gold belong to you, i have start thinking this consignment did not belong to you. I give you before close of today if you don't send the money, I will cancel the deliver, and never contact me again once i cancel it. Thanks and God bless.

Yours truly in Service,
Diplomat Philip Coleman.