Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226787 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

I warmly greet you.

Please forgive me if my plea sounds a little strange or unbelievable to you. My family attorney who could have handled the process of executing my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a protracted illness. I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD, I got your email ID from your country's guest book. I am Mrs. Mary George, a native of United Kingdom, I am 58 years old. I am suffering from protracted cancer of the lungs which has also affected part of my brain cells due to complications. From all indication, my condition has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next couple of months, because my condition has gotten to a critical and life threatening stage.

I was orphaned at the age of four and was raised in an orphanage. I was married to my late husband Engineer. Steve George for twenty years without a child. STEVE had cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.I am a fervent Believer and a God fearing woman just like my late husband. Steve and i lived in Nigeria for over 18 years, where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks to become an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate, before his demise. He also established huge private investments that i assisted in managing.

Sequel to the unfortunate and shocking demise of my priceless husband, i decided as a rule not to re-marry. when my cancer ailment became terminal & more so because i do not have a next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & i labored for, I sold off all our choice properties and other inherited belongings comprising of a shopping mall, an hotel, shares, bonds, jewelries and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. As i write this fund is still deposited with the bank. The management of the bank just wrote me as the sole owner because of the unserviceable status of the fund and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my ill health and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their Banking rules and regulations within a stipulated time frame.

I am presently at the intensive care unit of a London hospital, located at Fulham road in west London. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world and i have been undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate and was fortunate enough to have my personal laptop with me, hence I am writing from my sick bed. I rarely talk; my doctors told me that I have only few months to live, unless there is a divine intervention. It is my last WISH therefore to see that 90% of this fund is invested in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit, especially to the orphanage homes and homes for destitute and the mentally retarded. you can also extend some part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster, if you wish.10% of the fund could also be expended on cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistic support and other sundry arrangements that you may require as soon as the fund.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and as someone who cares for the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes, I took this painstaking decision in other to help humanity in my little capacity before i rest in peace in the bosom of GOD almighty. According to my physicians my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall give you the official contact of the First Inland Bank plc officials, to enable you contact the Bank without delays. I will also issue you with a letter of authorization, so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of the fund.

The letter of authorization will further prove that you are the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, WILL & TESTAMENT. the funds have an open beneficiary mandate and as such, it is whom i authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will recognize and release the funds to.Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will rather give my bequest continued existence.

Send the information in this order:

(1) Your full names: ===================================

(2) Personal or official contact address:===============================

(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cell phone#:==========Fax#:=======

(4) Your Age: ===============

(5) Occupation:===========================

(6) Sex/Marital status:========================

(7) Private E-mail Address: ========================

Awaiting your kind response while craving your appreciation of my predicament.

Your Friend In Christ,

Mrs. Mary George
(London Uk)
Private Email: [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 118.23.178.134
Originating ISP: Open Computer Network
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226788 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:52 am
Dearest one in Christ our Lord, XXX,

Greetings in the name of the "Almighty GOD" The most Gracious and Most Merciful Amen.

How are you today? I hope you are fine. Thank you immensely on your detailed email to me, which is in response to my earlier email to you soliciting your assistance. I wish to thank you also for your intimate desire to help me channel this course.

I want to assure you from the bottom of my heart that this transaction is legitimate and the source of the fund is not subject to controversy that is why you can be rest assured that there is nothing practically illegal about the origin of the fund.

The role that I want you to play is self explanatory. I want you to execute my last WILL to the later on my behalf as carefully streamlined in my first letter to you. I do not have a child, otherwise i would have written a WILL in his name.

Meanwhile I appreciate you sending your information’s to me without delays, this has enable me to prepare letter of Authorization on your behalf and send it to the Bank to enable the Board and Management of the First Inland Bank Nigeria PLC to contact you and subsequently begin the official process of transferring of the funds to your nominated bank account.

Be informed that the transfer process of the fund will adequately meet International Law Standard and lay down ethics to put all parties on a sound footing without skirmishes of any kind.

Lastly, I would like to remind you to be conscious of the intrinsic time value of this project, hence the urgent need to expedite action in getting started without undue delays, as such a bold step will help in seeing to its speedy conclusion.

Send the information in this order:

(1) Your full names: ===================================

(2) Personal or official contact address:===============================

(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cell phone#:==========Fax#:=======

(4) Your Age: ===============

(5) Occupation:===========================

(6) Sex/Marital status:========================

(7) Private E-mail Address: ========================

Awaiting your kind response while craving your appreciation of my predicament.

Expecting your prompt response shortly.

Have a nice day and may GOD bless you richly.

Yours Sincerely.

Mrs. Mary George.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226845 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:11 am
Dearest one in Christ our Lord, XXX,

Greetings in the name of the "Almighty GOD" The most Gracious and Most Merciful Amen.

Thanks for your mail and your concern about my health. Since you are interested in carrying my last will, I will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation. I have sent your contact information to the bank so that they will use it to contact you immediately.

This is the Direct Number of the Bank Operational Manager: +234 816 983 0042 and his name is Mr. Vincent Ikedi, the name of the Bank is First Inland Bank Nigeria PLC and the Private email address: [email protected]

You should try all you can and call the Mr. Vincent Ikedi, the Bank Operational Manager first to let him know that I have assigned you as my Next of Kin to claim my fund and he should tell you what next to do to forge ahead to the transaction conclusion and completion as fast as possible.

Attached below in this email is the Letter of Authorization I sent to Mr. Vincent Ikedi, the Bank Operational Manager on your behalf, so that they will transfer the money to you for the project immediately you contact them.

I will like you to use my money and help the poor and the motherless as I said before. Don’t fail to call the Bank Operational Manager, Mr. Vincent Ikedi once you receive this email.

Here is the Contact Information's of the First Inland Bank PLC, Bank Manager, Mr. Vincent Ikedi.

Name: Mr. Vincent Ikedi
Telephone: +234 816 983 0042
Bank Email: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless you,

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Mary George.

#226919 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:43 am
From First Inland Bank PLC NG - [email protected]

From the Desk of:
Mr. Vincent Ikedi,
Managing Director, (MD).
First Inland Bank PLC.

Attention: XXX,

This is to bring to your humble notice that we the entire Management of the First Inland Bank PLC have received a notification about you from the Cancel sick woman at the hospital, Mrs. Mary George about an immediate transfer of $10 Million usd into your Bank account.

We hereby confirm to you that we will start the transfer of your $10 Million usd in less than 24 hours as soon as you provided to us all the details information's that we need from you to enable us start the transfer of the $10 Million usd immediately.

We assure you that the transfer will take place in less than 24 hours, so we hereby request that you provide to us your full and complete Banking details for our easy transfer of the $10 Million usd.

Here below is the Banking details you are to fill, so we will go on with the transfer on the $10 Million usd as fast as possible.

Your Full Names............
Your Address.............
Telephone No#.............
Your Age.................
Occupation................
Marital Status.............

Your Bank Name:.............
Your Bank Address............
Your Bank Branch:............
Swift Code:...................
Your Bank Routing No#:.........
Your Bank Account No#:..........
Your Bank Account Name:..........

Fill all these information's completely and then get back to us fast.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Vincent Ikedi,
Managing Director, (MD).

First Inland Bank PLC.

#226991 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:17 pm
Mr. Vincent Ikedi,
Managing Director, (MD).
First Inland Bank PLC.

We the First Inland Bank PLC have just completed the transfer of the $10 Million usd into your Bank account in XXXX of XXX.

We the First Inland Bank PLC wishes to inform you that the $10 Million usd has been successfully transferred to your Bank account in XXX of XXX and the $10 Million usd is expected to arrive your Bank account after 3 Bank business working days which is on Friday 14th November, 2014.

We the First Inland Bank PLC want you to know that the $10 Million usd is on it's way to arrive your Bank account in XXX of XXX.

Then the $10 Million usd will go through all the International Monetary Policies Clearance in 2 Bank business working days before the $10 Million usd will arrive your Bank account in XXX of XXX on the 2 Bank business working day of Friday 14th November, 2014.

This is to provide to you the $10 Million usd Bank Transfer Confirmation Slip, so you can wait for the $10 Million usd transfer to arrive your Bank account on Friday 14th November, 2014.

I want you to keep me updated as soon as you confirm the $10 Million usd into your Bank account in XXX of XXX on Friday 14th November, 2014.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Vincent Ikedi,
Managing Director, (MD).

#227042 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:30 am
From

Welcome to the United Nations
Office on Drugs and Crimes

United Nations Headquarters
DC1 Building
Room #613
One United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017
United States

Date: 12th November, 2014

ATTN: XXX.

RE- FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE

Above subject matter refers,

We have received through our International Intelligence Security Network that the total sum of US$10 Million Dollars has been transferred from the First Inland Bank PLC Lagos Nigeria to your Bank in XXX, Address: XXX which is due to be effected into your Account No#: XXX which will confirm into your account.

In our global efforts to stop International Terrorism as well as Drug Related transactions and also for us to be sure that this fund belongs to you we have put ON HOLD the transfer of your funds into your Bank Accounts with the XXX, Address: XXX on Account No#: XXX, ABA/Routing No#: XXX, Transit No#: XXX, IBAN No#: XXX, BIC & Swift Code: XXX

In view of above, you are urgently advised to provide to us with the FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE from the FEDERAL HIGH COMMISSION in Nigeria where this funds originated and also CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT to certifying that this funds coming into your Bank Account belongs to you.

As soon as we receive a copy of this Fund Ownership Certificate and Certificate of Deposit by mail attachment we will go ahead without any other delay and authorize the transfer of your funds totaling US$10 Million dollars into your Bank Account.

If after 7 Bank Business days expiration of this Notice, we will have no option than to send back the funds to United Nations Treasury based on above reasons. We advise you to contact Mrs. Mary George by Email: [email protected]

Kindly request for the 2 Certificates immediately, Mrs. Mary George.

Contact the First Inland Bank PLC, Bank Manager, Mr. Vincent Ikedi very fast and ask him for the way forward on this matter. Contact Mr. Vincent Ikedi by Email: [email protected]

You are advised to oblige to this directives to enable us serve you better but note that no phone call will be entertained until you adhere to this directives.

Signed by,

Mr. Juan Klaus.
Flow / Logistics Department,
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NEW YORK.

#227069 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:32 am
Dearest one in Christ, XXX..

Greetings once again in Jesus name Amen.

Thanks for your email, I want you to know that this is not nonsense and it is rather not fake as you stated, I understood that the United Nations Drugs and Crimes Department has Stopped the $10 Million usd transfer and they are demanding for these two Certificates as I list below:

(1) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.
(2) FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE.

I was in possession of these two important Certificate until some years ago when our house was engulfed by a midnight strange fire outbreak which began from a faulty air conditioner. Before help could come our way most of our properties got burnt including some important documents which I kept in my late husband’s bedroom.

However I was only able to salvage the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which was in my own room, while the FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE was burnt because it was in my Late Husbands Bedroom, which was the most affected room in our home because nobody sleeps there. Note that everything in my late husband’s bedroom burnt beyond recognition.

I was going to report the matter to the Bank before my illness became severe and I had to be flown to hospital for medical attention. All these happened before the bank now wrote me to come and claim my funds which prompted me to contact you.

I shall forward the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which is with me here in the hospital to you right now. Please inquire for the new FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE from the Mr. Vincent Ikedi and it will be re-issued to you and in your name. Remember that all documents relating to the funds now bears your name as the new beneficiary of the $10 Million usd and that is the reason why the issuance of a new one has to come in your name.

It cost me approximately €850 Euro only to get the FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE issued to me some years ago because of the giving amount I deposited in the bank and i get this through my late family attorney and please don’t blame the bank in this problem.

It is very unfortunate that things are in this way at this point in time when i do not have any possible means of raising money to get the certificate re-issued to you in your name because of my present deteriorating health condition.

I want to plead with you to please discuss a possible way forward with Mr. Vincent Ikedi and see if there is a way you can send the money to Mr. Vincent Ikedi so that he can help you obtain this important certificate.

The Authorities knows why they are demanding for these Two Certificates to make sure that the fund is not wrongly transferred to another person.

I understand that you are feeling a little disappointed at this point because of downturn of events, nevertheless it shall be well with the righteous at the end of the day. I feel for you honestly because of your salient and unequaled contributions which is an eloquent testimony to show your underlined determination to conclude this transaction and help the poor wherever they may be.

God in his infinite mercies will grant you the grace and the strength to carry on and get this transaction concluded within the shortest possible time.

I want you to look upon those that we want to use this fund to save there life’s and send this little money to Mr. Vincent Ikedi to enable him proceed and obtain the new Fund Ownership Certificate in your name today. Please I am begging you in the name of God almighty don’t allow the United Nations to take this money or else I will die.

Find Attached below the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which you will also forward to them without delays OK.

Once again I am very sorry to have put you through this kind of situation, I am truly sorry but i know that the God we serve will see you through to fulfill my last wish and also call Mr. Vincent Ikedi on this number +234-816-983-0042 or send him Email id: [email protected]

Please contact Mr. Vincent Ikedi fast and ask him to give you the Name to enable you to send the €850 Euro to him by Western Union immediately, after you send the €850 Euro to Mr. Vincent Ikedi, he will assist you to obtain the Fund Ownership Certificate today to avoid loosing the $10 Million usd to the United Nations Drugs and Crimes Department.

Yours in the Lord,

Mrs. Mary George.

#227086 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:04 pm
Dearest one in Christ, XXX.

Greetings once again in Jesus name Amen.

I believe you should respect the dead not to call my husband stupid, XXX.

Well, I hereby attached the Certificate of Deposit for your own viewing and record purposes.

I advise you to send the €850 Euro to Mr. Vincent Ikedi, so he can assist you to obtain the Fund Ownership Certificate as fast as possible before we loss the $10 Million usd to the United Nations Drugs and Crimes Department.

Kindly contact Mr. Vincent Ikedi and request for the Western Union Payment Instruction's.

Yours in the Lord,

Mrs. Mary George.

#227087 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:09 pm
Mr. Vincent Ikedi,
Managing Director, (MD).
First Inland Bank PLC.

We the First Inland Bank PLC have received your email about the Stop Order email from the United Nations Drugs and Crimes Department in New York USA today.

We advise you to contact Mrs. Mary George as fast as possible and request for the Certificate of Deposit and Fund Ownership Certificate respectively.

We the First Inland Bank PLC will be waiting for your email update shortly, XXX.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Vincent Ikedi,
Managing Director, (MD).

#227151 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:17 am
Mr. Vincent Ikedi,
Managing Director, (MD).
First Inland Bank PLC.

We the First Inland Bank PLC received your email update right now and we are glad to know that you have communicated with Mrs. Mary George.

I hereby send to you the €850 EURO Western Union Payment Instruction's to enable you send the $550 usd to me fast, so I can assist you obtain the Fund Ownership Certificate immediately.

Kindly use this below Payment Instruction's to send the €850 EURO by Western Union as fast as possible.

Mrs. Mary George advised that you send the €850 EURO to me, so I will help you to obtain the Fund Ownership Certificate in your name as the new Beneficiary of the $10 Million usd.

Here below is the €850 EURO Payment Instruction's.

Receiver's Name: Vincent Ikedi
Location / Address: Lagos - Nigeria
Text Question: What Color?
Answer: Blue
Amount: €850 EURO

I am waiting for the €850 EURO Western Union Payment MTCN# shortly.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Vincent Ikedi,
Managing Director, (MD).

First Inland Bank PLC.

#227292 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:27 am
Reverting to barely literate scammer mode when he doesn't get his payment.

You must be an idiot to insult your stupid father not me, foolish bastard