Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226842 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

From Rev Engineer John Timothy
Tel:+1 206-984-1114

Hello my good friend.

My name is Engineer John Timothy; I am an American citizen living in
Seattle , Washington - United state of America . I am a lottery
beneficiary and a next of kin with the British government not till
two months ago, I fought to receive my due payment without success. I
did not know that all these months of my struggle, I was been swindled
and mishandled by corrupt officials claiming to help me actualize my
goal not knowing they were only enriching their pockets with my hard
earned money that I sent to Togo and Nigeria for one reason or the
other.

Not until I was directed to the office of the British Ambassador to
the United States of America two months ago. He directed me to contact
the zonal representative of the world Bank and the United Nations
office in London that works with the British Crown court and I did
contact them for assistance and advice on what to do to receive my due
payment into my bank account. It was this good and God fearing British
citizen who was sent to represent the World Bank and by name
Ambassador Attorney Joyce Perry that advised me on what I did to get
my sum.

I do not know what your own problem might be but all I can assure you
as my fellow white is to contact this woman whom I will feed you with
her contact details.When you contact her, give her an elaborate detail
of your problem and she is going to advice you on what to do and how
to go about it. Find her contact details below and contact her at
once, man is God to man, I have realized this fact. Feel free to ask
the gentle lady any question;she’s going to be your eyes to see for
you.

UNO/World Bank representative
Tel+ 44 702-408-5615
E-Mail: [email protected]

Lastly, least I forget, British Government supplied me with your
contact details that I should give you the good news that the
government is doing to wipe out bad image around the world.Good luck
as you follows up to smile like me.

You can contact me on telephone number +1 206-984-1114 ok.

Regards,
Engineer J Timothy
J.TIMOTHY INC

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226843 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:57 am
From Ambassador Joyce Perry UNO - [email protected]

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION OFFICE
BRITISH CROWN COURT
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
UN HOUSE, PLOT 617/618, P.O.BOX 181 29-35 POULTRY LONDON
(DIPLOMATIC ZONE)
TEL: +44 702-408-5615
Date:- 11/ 11 / 2014

TO THE ATTENTION OF: XXX

Prior to your emails to my office concerning your payment that is over due for remittance and also we thank Engineer Timothy that passed the good news across to you regarding what is happening around the globe financially.I wish to inform you that your funds will be transferred directly to your bank account from the paying bank here in London after we must have investigated with the help of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the British Bureau of Investigation why you have not received your payment.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation office America and the British Bureau of Investigation office London(BBI) will update you soonest because i have forwarded your email message to the two offices.I will get back to you after we must have heard from the two organizations.You have been advised to stop all correspondence with any official you are dealing with nation wide except we direct you to the office.BE WARNED because they are all impostor/ low class officials.

Await your response.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador Joyce Perry
World Bank and United Nations Resident Representative
British Crown Court London

HEADQUARTER: UN PLAZA, FIRST AVENUE, 46TH STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10017, U.S.A. ZONAL OFFICE: P.O.BOX 181 29-35 POULTRY, LONDON

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#227033 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:32 am
BRITISH CROWN COURT
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
(DIPLOMATIC ZONE)
Date:- 12/ 11 / 2014

I have been very busy today in a conference and just checked my mail and received your message and i want to inform you that your name has been on a payment list submitted from west Africa to the United Nations office London as unpaid funds.

I also want to inform you that the UNO office London with the help of the FBI and the BBI has authorized that your funds released to you once the FBI and BBI investigate on why you have not received your funds. We are still waiting to get report from the FBI and the BBI for update before we will forward to you the reports of finding and instructions to follow to enable you receive your funds into you bank account which you will provide for the transfer.

I will also forward to you the report we got from the FBI and the BBI once we hear from them.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador Joyce Perry

HEADQUARTER: UN PLAZA, FIRST AVENUE, 46TH STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10017, U.S.A. ZONAL OFFICE: P.O.BOX 181 29-35 POULTRY, LONDON

#227160 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:42 am
BRITISH CROWN COURT
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
(DIPLOMATIC ZONE)
Date:- 13/ 11 / 2014

I received your last message and i want to inform you that we will be updated by the FBI and the BBI regarding investigation so far why you have not received your funds and also what is needed to be done by you to enable your funds hit your bank account. Mean while i have attached my Job ID card to your verification and know who you are dealing with.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador Joyce Perry

#227231 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:35 am
BRITISH CROWN COURT
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
(DIPLOMATIC ZONE)
Date:- 14/ 11 / 2014

I have attached to this email the two messages received from the FBI and the BBI regarding your funds. View attachment. I will forward to you in my next email reports of finding and instructions to follow which will enable the paying bank contact you for the transfer of your funds.

Get back to me to confirm that you received my message.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador Joyce Perry

Image Image

#227350 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:35 am
BRITISH CROWN COURT
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
(DIPLOMATIC ZONE)
Date:- 15/ 11 / 2014

I received your message and i have instructed the FBI and the BBI to writ the letter in German and once i get the copy from them today, i will forward it to you immediately. The letter is all about investigations so far on your payment and whom you have to follow her instruction to enable you get your funds.

Meanwhile i have attached to this email reports of finding and instructions to follow immediately so that the paying bank will contact you for the transfer of your funds. Get back to me immediately you receive my message.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador Joyce Perry

#227430 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:08 am
BRITISH CROWN COURT
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
(DIPLOMATIC ZONE)
Date:- 15/ 11 / 2014

In receipt of your first email to my office in regards to your payment, we also investigated with the help of the British Bureau of Investigation office London and the Federal Bureau of Investigation office America and it came to our notice that you have been dealing with low class officials in government and the also tried to re-rout your funds into another account without success.

You have been warned to stop all communication with any official in Nigeria and London except we ask you to contact the office to avoid any problem with the Federal Authorities. It came to our understanding that you have been dealing with some officials of resent and the FBI and the BBI is warning you once again to stop any communication with them because they are all imposters. We also want to inform you that the paying bank to your payment is the HSBC BANK LONDON. After all the investigations on your payment, every thing has been concluded in the paying bank and we have been instructed by them to follow up your remittance until it hits your bank account. All paper works covering your payment has been forwarded to our office to proof that you are the real beneficiary of the funds.

You have been advised by the FBI, BBI and the UNO office London to secure the UNITED NATIONS INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (UNIMFCC) from the UNO office here in London before the paying bank will contact you for onward transfer of your funds. I have been in contact with the department responsible to secure the certificate and was informed that the certificate will cost you only 350 British Pound Sterling .

Once you secure the certificate today or tomorrow from the UN Office in Nigeria or London, the paying bank will contact you immediately for the transfer and that is final. Be informed that once the paying bank contact you, you will not be required to pay for any COST OF TRANSFER CHARGE (C.O.T)

Act swiftly as I await your compliance to the above instruction.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador Joyce Perry

#227480 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:25 am
BRITISH CROWN COURT
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
(DIPLOMATIC ZONE)
Date:- 16/ 11 / 2014

I received your email and i want to inform that i have been in contact with the UN official here in London that is in charge of securing the United Nations International Monetary Funds Clearance Certificate regarding how the fee covering the document will be paid and she informed that the 350 British pound sterling will be sent via (MGT) Money gram transfer with the name of the below official

Receivers Name: Lisa Cole
Destination:United Kingdom( UK )
Text question: Colour
Text answer: Green

Immediately the transfer is made, your have to forward the payment information( Reference number ) to me so that it will be forwarded to the department in charge of securing the document. I will also advise you to scan and forward to me the money gram transfer slip for documentation.

Once you secure the certificate today or tomorrow from the UN Office London, the paying bank will contact you immediately for the transfer and that is final. Be informed that once the paying bank contact you, you will not be required to pay for any COST OF TRANSFER CHARGE (C.O.T)

Act swiftly as I await your compliance to the above instruction.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador Joyce Perry

#227562 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 am
BRITISH CROWN COURT
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
(DIPLOMATIC ZONE)
Date:- 16/ 11 / 2014

I received your email and i want to inform that due to the urgency of your transfer, the board of directors here in the UNO office London has requested that you forward the fee covering the document via money transfer as soon as possible so that the document will be issued to you which is the only thing delaying the paying bank from not contacting you for the transfer.

You have to adhere to my instructions to enable you get your funds because i do my work at it best. You can confirm the the person that directed you to my office because he did the same before he got paid off. I will advise to try your best and send the funds immediately so that you can proceed and get paid because you have no time to delay.

Await your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Ambassador Joyce Perry