Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226165 by buried under 419s Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:43 pm
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.107.148.146 with SMTP id w140csp491914iod;
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 14:02:36 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.194.243.164 with SMTP id wz4mr6946700wjc.129.1415138555818;
Tue, 04 Nov 2014 14:02:35 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from vps21116.lws-hosting.com (vps21116.lws-hosting.com. [192.162.68.136])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id bf6si2253908wjb.68.2014.11.04.14.02.35
for <>;
Tue, 04 Nov 2014 14:02:35 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 192.162.68.136 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=192.162.68.136;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 192.162.68.136 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by vps21116.lws-hosting.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id DB43D52E13D7
for <>; Tue, 4 Nov 2014 23:02:04 +0100 (CET)
Received: from vps21116.lws-hosting.com ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (vps21116.lws-hosting.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id E73388UKA56F for <>;
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 23:02:04 +0100 (CET)
Received: from [41.71.173.73] (unknown [41.71.173.73])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by vps21116.lws-hosting.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id C3CD852E13D8
for <>; Tue, 4 Nov 2014 23:02:03 +0100 (CET)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="===============1776879193=="
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Hello.
To:
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 14:02:14 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

You will not see this in a MIME-aware mail reader.
--===============1776879193==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body

Good Day, I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance.

Before I continue, let me introduce myself to you My name is Cpt. Kimberly Nash , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC medical team, which was deployed to Afghanistan at the beginning of the crisis, on war against terrorism. I was working with General Stanley McChrystal, the former commander of U.S and NATO forces in Afghanistan before he was replaced last June by another General David Petraeus.

I am serving currently in a Taliban territory; a remote Village in Bamyan province to the bustling capital Kabul (CBC's Doc Zone).Because of series of killing of United States troops in Afghanistan especially the shot down of US helicopter that killed 30 American soldiers on the 5th of August 2014 and the five American soldiers who were killed by a bomb in Afghanistan on Thursday. After this series of killing During our search and rescue duties in Afghanistan, my team came across hidden treasure that contains a huge amount of money.Well the amount of money is so much that we could not keep for our self, we reported it to the commander, and the details of that is not important here, however, because of the large quantity of the fund, my team and I decided to take some cash out for ourself .

Due to the nature of my job and the tight government regulations towards owning a large sum of money, I cannot take this fund to America. Because as a soldier I am not suppose to have such amount of cash in my possession, the amount of cash we are talking about here is $47,500.000.00 (Forty seven Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
Now you have to help me to receive this cash, and keep it until I arrive in your country and immediately we can use the money for investment i will also offer you % 35 percent of the total money for your needs in future and save the rest for me,I will moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a offshore bank deposited in your name, The most important thing is that can i trust you? Once the funds get to you? If you are interested I will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance.

Sincerely Yours
Cpt. Kimberly Nash

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#226382 by Grandma Grim Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:40 am
Advance Fee Fraud
x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD3oVwPqvwx6IvjjEdpJLuHYf1z7fFuZfkvvOeZfJqITKsd5Mg2YQzjKTSqBuY0hDFdno1pDTAEdjivXWcUSfE0anPH/Jiwqa16WzF9Id9MZU8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.214; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-SID-PRA: [email protected]
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: AuEzbeVr9u7Wl5cKTxNxLFfSii9C7RbRa6DRJ/GQKtEAui/ICSeTKvumsFbD4f4wgMdXwqz1F0QXFpDPYYWpGleMM2fnMyZLqpGHWgxExTvtBBQKLk4GfljjR/yvvesGi4qVbtnz4FV1qfyXOPuArlYsaOfpvA9VTLW+srpW7IVJdTCgtOa/RFxpgNEySftcK8WwZPoijxtNWuh6n0+dU50aCW1Bl0M5
Received: from COL004-OMC4S12.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.214]) by BAY004-MC4F18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:16:01 -0800
Received: from COL129-W12 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:16:00 -0800
X-TMN: [pePeu7Ogn5HzQJRPCyZ5FcqnNI411kIm]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_48c6b5c5-4d95-4c22-94d7-3e6ca9670998_"
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Read Carefully.
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:16:00 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Nov 2014 21:16:00.0763 (UTC) FILETIME=[DD5CD4B0:01CFFA06]

--_48c6b5c5-4d95-4c22-94d7-3e6ca9670998_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Read Carefully.=0A=

Read Carefully.

Thank you for your response, I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me , however I would like to be sure of your willingness, enthusiasm, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this deal with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.

I am very sorry if my doubt is embarrassing to you but bearing in mind the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly, and I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity and truthfulness.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are really willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, also I will briefly use this important to let you know that this transaction is highly capital Investment you duty is to open the account and activate it with initial opening deposit to receive this large funds

I am now in contact with a foreign on-line bank; I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way, I have found and it will protect us. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude, so you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name due to my position will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank, once I confirm your interest to my proposal, and your positive reply I will proceed with the arrangement to transfer the money out of the trouble area and register your name as the beneficiary.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication, you must let me direct this project for us to have success. This is not negotiable. It is when there is no leadership and no meeting of minds that there are problems.

Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, we see so much cash and funds.

Being-assigned daily. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by the above email, also get back to me for discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more. I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, I would like you to get back to me with with the following information’s.;

1. Full Name

2. Address

3. Occupation

4. Age

The only telephone access we have here is radio message which is for our general use and is being monitored; therefore all communication will be via email till we finish our assignment. Please keep it to yourself even if you are not interested, thank God for President Barrack Obama whose keen interest is to call us back home soon. My friend

Furthermore, if you follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 8 working days. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, I shall be waiting for your response and assurance.

I am expecting you soonest responsible.

Sincerely Yours

Cpt. Kimberly Nash

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#226496 by Grandma Grim Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:53 am
x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD3oVwPqvwx6IvjjEdpJLuHYf1z7fFuZfkvvOeZfJqITKsd5Mg2YQzjKTSqBuY0hDFdno1pDTAEdjivXWcUSfE0anPH/Jiwqa16WzF9Id9MZU8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.55.34.149; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) [email protected]; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: AuEzbeVr9u6ITJ84TuOjIkVpLcneQSnfqWi/1ozREkgxPVkcv7/l8la0AtBPRH+z+cg+O3dAex9xMBUp3J39aIrJpEuqNffahYWl/StTYyODetlVOPQhvWBYjDCIndUxeKNt8C+XCz2MW7gjr+syDdlmkxa//TyfWjn26s1OmMTef/LIIxLM/lZumGUANDDVLwsGqdNE83kSUZIDzYpe2qM1sDGCKAY+
Received: from COL004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com ([65.55.34.149]) by SNT004-MC1F15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 08:20:24 -0800
Received: from COL129-W78 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 08:19:53 -0800
X-TMN: [KLI7QatbNHGDo06a75M5hS53t4SMORvi]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_236a72c0-7dde-4e32-a10f-cb39b1af2b54_"
To: xxxx
Subject: Keep Me Updated.
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 08:19:53 -0800
Importance: Normal
References: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Nov 2014 16:19:53.0534 (UTC) FILETIME=[A9AE95E0:01CFFAA6]

--_236a72c0-7dde-4e32-a10f-cb39b1af2b54_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_86fe1599-8805-4076-aa92-6f5283e4a16e_"

--_86fe1599-8805-4076-aa92-6f5283e4a16e_

Thank you for your email, I now wish to confirm the receipt of your information, indeed things are getting more real now. Initially I was having double thoughts about your authenticity, I needed to be careful due to the money involved, but now you have proven to me that you are a remarkable, honest and trustworthy man of your words. I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust, and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity, and I am very confident doing this transaction with you, please do not let me

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, and you have my word.

I have carefully packaged the money in a box, I have made contact with a friend who is working with the RED CROSS office here in Kabul. He will assist me to have this Funds transfer from Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) into the offshore account that you are going open for both us. I have already told him that the funds belongs to one of our America Oil Contractor who died during the attack but before giving up he told me to make sure the funds get to his family successfully. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from the Afghanistan International Bank AIB, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be transfer into offshore account for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts.

I am sending you the offshore Bank information so you can contact them and make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening and fill in the online application form so that you can have your account opened. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are Transfer, they will

be moved straight into your account at Royal Bank of Scotland Offshore & Trust Online and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house.(Royal Bank of Scotland Offshore & Trust Online, has the same telex type with Afghanistan International Bank AIB). You can then transfer the funds in safe and little bits to your main account for both of us. You are advice to send email to the bank @ Email: [email protected]

Please find below the banks Details

Tony Mills (Online offshore Account Officer)

Royal Bank of Scotland Online Offshore.

#1017 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LB England

P.O Box 200, L/Derry BT47 3YF, United Kingdom

Tel+44-703-187-4562

+44-703-189-3785

Fax+44-703-183-4759

Email:[email protected]

Please contact the online offshore Account Officer Tony Mills, with this Email:[email protected]

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast.

Also attached is my Identification

Sincerely Yours

Cpt. Kimberly Nash

Thank you for your email, I now wish to confirm the receipt of your information, indeed things are getting more real now. Initially I was having double thoughts about your authenticity, I needed to be careful due to the money involved, but now you have proven to me that you are a remarkable, honest and trustworthy man of your words. I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust, and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity, and I am very confident doing this transaction with you, please do not let me

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, and you have my word.

I have carefully packaged the money in a box, I have made contact with a friend who is working with the RED CROSS office here in Kabul. He will assist me to have this Funds transfer from Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) into the offshore account that you are going open for both us. I have already told him that the funds belongs to one of our America Oil Contractor who died during the attack but before giving up he told me to make sure the funds get to his family successfully. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from the Afghanistan International Bank AIB, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be transfer into offshore account for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts.

I am sending you the offshore Bank information so you can contact them and make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening and fill in the online application form so that you can have your account opened. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are Transfer, they will

be moved straight into your account at Royal Bank of Scotland Offshore & Trust Online and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house.(Royal Bank of Scotland Offshore & Trust Online, has the same telex type with Afghanistan International Bank AIB). You can then transfer the funds in safe and little bits to your main account for both of us. You are advice to send email to the bank @ Email: [email protected]

Please find below the banks Details

Tony Mills (Online offshore Account Officer)

Royal Bank of Scotland Online Offshore.

#1017 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LB England

P.O Box 200, L/Derry BT47 3YF, United Kingdom

Tel+44-703-187-4562

+44-703-189-3785

Fax+44-703-183-4759

Please contact the online offshore Account Officer Tony Mills, with this Email:[email protected]

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast.

Also attached is my Identification

Sincerely Yours

Cpt. Kimberly Nash

Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
#226520 by Grandma Grim Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:47 am
Further into the SCAM
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.200.232.189) [email protected]; dkim=pass header.d=rbsnc.co.uk; x-hmca=pass [email protected]
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: wjTPN9XlLm5U2uFtI3B5V38CMGPRkvgeQdaFlsZAc9nNq5CyrX+bZZVoXhv7v4Ne4ARoKgHnNQrYkD51hphpswFS19pajV1vePF7GXQlCV5reyn+QdAZJmkNxcOiWdeSRA9pR8NKDBnMeBZt3toI4Knrvl4PIqv8SoiFechJ6a0BMvoJqFGGRBsWIcGRuEolilqkFLuGVYAoGcQ2iWhflbrqOvSC/3fD
Received: from lifeguard.cogwire.net ([209.200.232.189]) by BAY004-MC6F15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 05:51:54 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rbsnc.co.uk; s=default;
h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:To:From:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID; bh=MnsKmS9bXZITgKYW18EoGV5ZXkD5iUnLPgsTeiDNqdI=;
b=fGOWGp+0QKM+1laMxmxWjt5vH23Nn0kx4UBTP5aCC/qOXIOaTBHwDPMJ2Q9arLgAMbaFJlT1v96J3nxxu37irlc5mERQFCIYKmfZp46JkvK28xE11Jo7020ULicj4rgOYfhOfhZebd14suirGfjHzmw3gYyoknxirhgY2Azu7no=;
Received: from lifeguard ([127.0.0.1]:37118 helo=www.rbsnc.co.uk)
by lifeguard.cogwire.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1Xn6Qi-0000Fr-2o
for XXXXtmail.com; Sat, 08 Nov 2014 07:51:52 -0600
Received: from 41.138.187.157 ([41.138.187.157])
(SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected])
by http://www.rbsnc.co.uk with HTTP;
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:51:52 -0000
References:
<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:51:52 -0000
Subject: RE: Keep Me Updated.
From: "Royal Bank of Scotland Offshore & Trust Online" <[email protected]>
To: "Mummy Chang" <XXXXmail.com>
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.2 [SVN]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;boundary="----=_20141108135152_94725"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - lifeguard.cogwire.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - hotmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - rbsnc.co.uk
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: lifeguard.cogwire.net: authenticated_id: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Nov 2014 13:51:55.0167 (UTC) FILETIME=[282D0AF0:01CFFB5B]

------=_20141108135152_94725
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Opening Time
Mon-Thu 9am-5pm, Fri am9-6pm
Sat 9am-12pm Local Time
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Address:36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh,
United Kingdom, EH2 2YB
Hotline:(+44)-703-187-4562

Opening Time
Mon-Thu 9am-5pm, Fri am9-6pm
Sat 9am-12pm Local Time
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Address:36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh,
United Kingdom, EH2 2YB
Hotline:(+44)-703-187-4562
Fax: (+44)-703-189-3785

This is to inform you that we have received your mail and your inquiry to
open an offshore online account with Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) our
online account will enable you to have access to your offshore account on
line and be able to transfer and withdraw your money anywhere in the
world, you can personally transfer your money online to your nominated
account in your country.

The Personal Account is a regular account and the initial opening deposit
is £500 (Five Hundred Pounds only), this amount is required to activate
your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum transfer
possible within a month with this Account is £5,700,000.00 or the
equivalent amount in another currency (Five million, Seven hundred
thousand Pounds only); and with this account you can apply for a gold
membership credit card after a good business relationship in one year
minimum.

The Business Account is a daily business account and the initial opening
deposit is £1000 (One thousand Pounds only), this amount is required to
activate your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum
transfer possible within a month with this Account is £200,900,000.00 or
the equivalent amount in another currency (Two Hundred million, Nine
hundred thousand Pounds only); and with this account you can apply for a
gold membership credit card after a good business relationship
of five months minimum.

You would be required to make an initial opening deposit based on the type
of account you wish to hold with ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND (RBS) this deposit
will be credited into your new account.

COMPULSORY REQUIREMENTS ARE:

(1.) Applicants must have the initial opening deposit to activate the type
of account that he/she desires to operate; activation must take effect not
later then five working days after the submission of the completed account
form, otherwise the application will be turned down; thus the account
would be terminated.

(2.) Applicants must send to us, a valid identification card .

PAYMENT OPTION:

We will like you to make a choice on the medium of paying the initial
opening deposit to us; be informed that the opening deposit can be sent
to us via telegraphic (wire) transfer, the wire transfer would be
confirmed and credited into your new account within 3-7 banking days, but
however on several occasions our new customers from overseas preferred
using faster services such as Money Gram which is received and credited
on the same day. The services like Money Gram apparently are faster for
the remittance of such initial opening deposits if an immediate activation
of the account is required by the new customer, and such services are
still generally accepted in the financial sector by various finance
institutions not only in Europe; hence if you decide to use any of the
above mentioned services it will be up to you.

Complete and sign the Account application form here with attached and
forward it copies (together with any other relevant documents) to the
email address shown at the end of the application form. Please include a
photocopy of the pages in your passport showing your photo and signature,
or a photocopy of your national identity card.Please note, to read
PDF-files you need Acrobat Reader.

When we receive the application form, We shall also provide you with an
account number and a client number. This will be sent to you after your
account is fully activated.

Attachment below is the new account application form

Mr.Tony Mills
RBS Banking
Tel+44-703-187-4562
Fax+44-703-183-4759
****PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL***** This e-mail and any attached files are
from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND and are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses. RSB therefore does not accept any errorsor
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of
e-mail Royal Bank of Scotland © 2014