Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226470 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:25 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

My name is Steve Benson. I work with one of the leading Banks here in London, UK. I would need your consent to present you as the next of kin to our late customer who died of heart attack in 2009. He was a wealthy business man who deposited a huge amount in our Bank. He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child. I was his account officer and have in my possession all the documents required to present you as his beneficiary next of kin. I contacted you because you have same name identity with our late client and can perfectly fit in as next of kin, We can work together to claim this fund.

Please listen, this is real and goes on in Banks all over the world without people knowing. Let us utilize this opportunity because it does not come always. A lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be lost to the Bank unless someone comes to claim it. This is how a lot of Bank Directors make so much money silently. On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details. Please endeavor to provide me with the following so that we can discuss in details, (1)mobile phone numbers,(2) full name, (3)contact address and occupation. I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible, Reply to [email protected]

Best Regards.
Steve Benson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226471 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:26 am
From Steve Benson - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Thanks for your kind response. What i want to discuss with you is this business transaction regarding the funds deposited by late Mr Rudolf XXX, which amounts to £7,500,000 (Seven Million Five hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling).

Mr. Rudolf XXX deposited this amount with the bank in 2007 before his untimely Death. He had suffered from heart disease for years before he died in the year 2009.

The filing and recording department of the bank have tried to contact his relatives but no fruitful information about the relatives. This Lead to the bank to abandoned his account file since they are unable to trace his next of kin.

Three months later before the last year auditing the bank received a letter from the co-operate office saying " Mr. Rudolf XXX's account was not registered with "kin" which means he did not specify anybody as his next of kin before his death. Presently this account is dormant and need to be activated but nobody can activate this account because it was unclaimed.

Now, as the the account officer, I can use my position in the bank to get a foreigner to place a claim on this fund with your name since you bear same last name with Mr. Rudolf XXX. I want you to know that all the required documents to fortify this claim can be provided by my colleague and I. My colleague is working with me in this project and as such, we believe that we can work together and achieve this great goal. Therefore we will be successful to claim the fund with your name as soon as you are willing to comply and take the offer of 40% of the total amount after the claim and transfer of the fund into your designated account.

We cannot claim this account ourselves because we do not have same last name and the bank knowing full well that we are not citizens of his country and this is why I have contacted you so that you can apply to the bank with your name ( since you share the same last name ) and lets claim this account/fund successfully and transfer into your account in your country. Have no fear or worry as all document needed before the bank can approve you as the next of kin will be provided by my colleague and I. We will send the document to you upon request by the bank so that you can send the document to the bank.

We also need absolute confidentiality when claiming this account because I do not want the bank to know that we are the people whom contacted you about this fruitful opportunity and that is why you must keep this transaction secret until these fund is transferred directly into your account successfully.

This transaction does not require any type of delay because the bank will close the account after three months and this is why we need to work toward this claim immediately and claim the fund within 5 bank working days to enable the bank approve the claim and remit the funds into your account.

Please provide me with the following:

Full name ( Including your middle name)
Mobile telephone number
Contact address and occupation

As soon as i receive these information's from you, I will send you a drafted application which you have to fill and send to the bank.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226472 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:29 am
Dear XXX

I sent you the details of the business in response to your mail. Please check your bulk folder in case you do not find the mail.

Please confirm to me if you received the mail. As soon as i get the confirmation from you, i will send you an application form which you have to fill and send to the bank. Please feel free to call me on my telephone: +447700081798

Steve

#226533 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:28 pm
Dear XXX

Thanks for your mail. I work in the Clydesdale Bank Plc, Here in the UK. I used to be the account officer of Late Mr. Rudolf XXX. He was born in XXX but lived in the UK till his death.

Let me give you some information about Late Mr. Rudolf XXX. He was 55yrs of age before his death in 2009. He came to the UK in the year 1972.

He owned a business in the UK, in Glasgow scotland to be precise. He was the CEO of Chrome Resources Ltd. The Company does not exist anymore. He was into the the treatment of Allergy. He was a member of Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET) association.

His last address was: 126 Craven Road, NEWBURY, RG14 5NR BERKSHIRE. He was married to a German lady. the marriage only lasted for 4 Months. He had no child. As at the time he had divorced, he had not deposited this money in our bank. He died in the UK and was buried in the UK.

He deposited the sum of £7,500,000 (Seven Million Five hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling) with my bank and he died without any next of kin. His lawyer, Barrister James Albert contacted me because i used to be the account officer of Late Mr. Rudolf XXX. He told me that my bank has been trying to get his relatives but the bank failed in getting the relative. The only surviving relative died last year. So the bank gave up in the search for a relative and gave the lawyer a mandate to provide a next of kin. So He contacted me and inform me that if i can get someone from Switzerland that bears the same surname, then he will prepare all relevant document and present the person to the bank as the new next of kin.

Therefore, i decided to contact you because of your name. Please i assure you that this is risk free and all necessary document that will back up your claim will be provided by the lawyer and I, so as to ensure that the bank approves you as the next of kin.

therefore, please get back to me and let me know if you are willing to work with me in this project. Once i confirm your interest, then i will send you the application which you have to fill and send to the bank.

#226651 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:47 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail with the information requested. For us to successfully claim this fund, you will have to start by sending an application to the bank.

Find as attached to this mail, the application form you have to fill and send to the bank.

I want you to know that my colleague is among those that will handle your application as soon as you send it to the bank. Any document needed by the bank will be provided by my colleague and I to you so that you can send them to the bank.

The name of the bank is : Clydesdale Bank Plc, United Kingdom.

Please fill the application below and send it along with the attached form to the email address of the bank below:
[email protected]

Please note that the type of application is: INHERITANCE FUNDS. So tick inheritance funds in the application form. If you have any question in filling the attached form, please do not hesitate to ask me. You can also call me +447924332456
Please print out the application form, fill it manually and send it to the bank along with this letter below:

APPLICATION FOR CLAIM OF MY LATE RELATIVE ACCOUNT
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC, UNITED KINGDOM.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I Mr/Mrs -------------------------------------humbly apply as the next of kin of Rudolf XXX who was a registered customer of your bank, he is the holder of a fixed deposit account in your bank. This account is said to hold an estimated. £7,500,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING).

Below is the account information of my late cousin:

Account # : 10034206
Beneficiary: Rudolf XXX
Deposited : £7,500,000.00BPS (only)

Please kindly be informed that my late relative, Mr. Rudolf XXX operated a private enterprise in Glasgow Scotland, by the name of Chrome Resources Ltd, in Glasgow, Scotland. United Kingdom.

Since his death, I have been unable to come forward to claim this fund due to family problems and personal issues. Upon acknowledging this application, I would be pleased to provide more information that may be required. Hence I would like to send in all his necessary documents if required in other to prove my status claim. I respectfully request your expedience in treating this matter with utmost urgency, hence I will need the funds to continue running the family's business in our country.

#226709 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:10 am
Ok. Please always check your mail. Once you have any mail from the bank, please forward to me

#226733 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:28 pm
From [email protected]

DEAR SIR,

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR TENDERED APPLICATION.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED QUESTIONNAIRE AND PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS.

THANKS.

MANAGEMENT

#226965 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:24 am
Dear XXX

I had to take my time to get the answers. Below are the answers to the questions. Please send the answers to the bank:

1. Full name of the deceased as stated in the bank account file:
= Rudolf XXX

2. Nationality of the deceased as stated in the bank account file:
= XXX

3. The Release Code issued to the late Depositor:
= 23xx4sdf

4. Date of deposit:
= March 6th 2007

5. The deceased "Kin" as stated in the deposit file:
=None

6. The deceased account number and type of account:
=Account number:10034206, He was operating a fixed deposit domiciliary account

7. The secret question as stated in the deposit file:
=Birthday date

8. The secret answer as stated in the deposit file:
=1956

#226967 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:48 am
Please make sure you send it to this new email:

[email protected]

#227320 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:04 am
I have news from my colleague in the bank saying that the bank will get in touch with you on monday next week

#227682 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:04 am
From Clydesdale Bank Plc - [email protected]

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

THANKS.

MANAGEMENT

#227945 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:34 pm
From Steve Benson - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Now, listen please, The bank has asked for the certificate of deposit, the death certificate, a scanned copy of your passport or driver's license and the affidavit of claim from the court.

Now, i want you to know that the lawyer of the deceased is working with me in this project. Now, he will help us to get the affidavit from the court. before he can get it, you will have to fill a form and send it back to me. Once you fill the form, it is with this form that he ( The Lawyer) will use to get the affidavit from the British Court.

Now, attached to this mail, you will see the claims form. Please print it out of your computer, fill it, scan it and send it back to me. Also attach a passport photograph at the top right of the form. Please, carefully follow the instructions as i have said. Print it out of your computer, fill it completely, attach your passport photograph at the top right of the form and scan it and send it back to me.

With this form, we will be able to get an affidavit from the British Court.

So Please do as directed. I will be waiting for the filled form. Attached is the form. Please download it and print it out of your computer.

#228262 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:29 am
Thanks for your mail.

I will submit it to the lawyer today but the document will not be ready today till Monday. Once it is ready, I will scan and send to you

#228383 by AlanJones Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:22 am
The document should be ready by tomorrow or tuesday

#228657 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:53 pm
Dear XXX

Please send me a mail and provide me with the following. I need you to write it out because I have to forward it to the lawyer:

Name of the depositor
Nationality of the depositor

Please check my previous mail I sent to you, where I gave you the answers to the questionnaire. you will see the depositors name and the nationality. please send those information back to me in an email. I will just forward it straight to the court. I don't want it to come directly from me. Let it not be as if I am the one giving you information. I am waiting for the mail as soon as possible