Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226463 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:41 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22555842908

Dearest one,

Permit me to inform you on my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name

and contact from the Ivorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. I prayed over it and selected your

name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a

reputable and trustworthy person I can do business with, and by their recommendations, I must not

hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Ms.Juliet Raphael, the only daughter of Late Dr.Daniel GUI Raphael. My father was a very

wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was

poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal.

When my mother died on the 21 October 1999, my father took me so special because I was motherless.

Before the death of my father on the 18th of April 2014, in a private hospital here in Abidjan.

He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of US$ 9,500,000.00(Nine

Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a suspense account in a local bank

here in Abidjan. That he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in deposit of this

fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his

associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will

transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as Real Estate Management.

I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways,

1) To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a

residential permit for me in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort input

after the successful transfer of this fund to your account.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction

would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating waiting to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Ms Juliet Raphael.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226464 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:43 am
From JULLIET JULLIET - [email protected]

Thanks for your email and acceptance of assisting me over the transfer and investing of the fund into a lucrative investment that will be given good profit while I further my education.

My reason of contacting you is for you to stand for me as my choosing guardian and speak to the bank about the release and transfer of the fund into your account for investment and to enable me further my education.

I have gone to the bank many times for the release of the fund to me but the bank refuse me access due to the agreement which the had with my late father on the day he deposited the fund with thee bank , my late father had agreement with the bank that encase of death that I am his next of kin but will not have access to the fund until the age of 25 based on that the bank refuse me access but instead advise me to get guardian who will stand for me since my education is as take because of lack of funds .

So I want you to stand for me as my guardian so that the fund will release the fund to your account for investment and to enable further my education.

In this reason, the bank required your full name , contact address , phone number , scan copy of your identification card and account details where the fund will be transfer into.

Once I receive the required details I will use them to write an authorization letter to the bank to introduce before the bank as my choosing guardian who is to receive the deposited fund for onward investment.

Attach here is my passport and you can call me on +22555842908.

Do have a nice day as I wait to hear from you.

Ms Juliet Raphael

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226535 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:35 pm
Dear XXX

Thanks for your email and attach identification.

Please send me your account details where the fund can be transfer into and your passport copy .

The id you send can not read any thing on it and I don’t thing that the bank can aspect them since can not read email your name on it .

Attach here is my passport.

Julliet

#226720 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:52 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for you the email, I have submitted your details to the bank today for the transfer

But the bank said that before they commerce the transfer process that they will like to hear from you in confirmation of the details submitted to them by me .

In this reason here is the bank contact and contact person.

BANK OF AFRICA, ABIDJAN -COTE D'IVOIRE
CONTACT PERSON DIRECTOR GENERAL
LALA MOULAYE
Email: [email protected]
Téléphone: +22554569672
www.boacoteivoire.com

Also introduce your self to the bank as my choosing guardian who is to receive the deposited fund for onward investment.

While contacting the bank reconfirm all your details to them.

I also attach the copy of the declaration letter which I have submitted to the bank to introduce you before the bank as my choosing guardian who is to receive the deposited fund as the bank requested from me

Will be expecting to hear the out come of your discussion with the bank.

Ms Juliet Raphael.

#226833 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:06 am
From Bank Of Africa - Cote DIvoire - [email protected]

DIRECTOR GENERAL,
BANK OF AFRICA, ABIDJAN -COTE D'IVOIRE.

%

ATTN: XXX,

SUB: CONFIRMATION OF AUTHORIZATION LETTER RECEIVED ON YOUR BEHALF.

SIR,

IN RESPECT TO YOUR EMAIL AND AUTHORIZATION LETTER RECEIVED FROM MISS.JULIET RAPHAEL , THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, WRITE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THE EXISTENCE OF THE FUND IN QUESTION NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($9,500.000.00) DEPOSIT OF HER LATE FATHER.

OUR BANK HAS RECEIVED A DOCUMENTED AUTHORIZATION LETTER THROUGH MISS.JULIET RAPHAEL, ORDER TO TRANSFER THE INVESTMENT FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS HER CHOOSING GUARDIAN/ PARTNER WHOM IS TO RECEIVE THE DEPOSITED FUND FOR INVESTMENT.

THEREFORE YOU ARE ADVICE TO FILL IN AND SIGN THE AUTHORITY TO REMIT DOCUMENT ATTACHED HERE AND SEND IT BACK TO THIS BANK VIA EMAIL FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS ADVISED BY MISS.JULIET RAPHAEL.

FIND THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AND ACT ACCORDINGLY FILL IT VERY CAREFUL AND RETUNE IT BACK TO THIS BANK.

ON RECEIPT OF THIS FILED DOCUMENT SIGN BY YOU, IT WILL HELP MY OFFICE TO FILE UP YOUR INFORMATION’S TO LATE RAPHAEL, FILE AND CONVEY IT TO THE BANK SECRETARIAT OFFICE FOR THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT TO GO THROUGH IT BEFORE APPROVING THE PAYMENT IN YOUR FAVOR TO ENABLE THE REMITTANCE OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

FINALLY, ENDEAVOR TO CONTACT ME IN MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT OF THIS NOTE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

I WAIT FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

REGARDS.

MME. LALA MOULAYE

#226849 by AlanJones Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 am
DIRECTOR GENERAL,

%

WE WRITE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THE FILED FORM AND THE CONTENTS NOTED AND YOUR FILE HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE BANK LEGAL TEAM FOR THE REMITTANCE APPROVAL OF THE FUND IN QUESTION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

UPON THE REMITTANCE APPROVAL BY OUR BANK LEGAL TEAM WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE REMITTANCE ADVICE.

REGARDS.

MME. LALA MOULAYE

#226963 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:10 am
DIRECTOR GENERAL,

IN RESPECT TO YOUR ATTACHED FILED FORM, THIS FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, WRITE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT HAS APPROVED THE FUND REMITTANCE TO YOUR NAME AS THE LEGAL GUARDIAN / PARTNER AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF DETAILS.

THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT IS NOW WAITING UPON THE SUBMISSION OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENTATION OUTLINE THAT WILL ACCOMPANY THE FUND WIRE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY HITCH OR INTERRUPTED BY ANY AUTHORITY AS LAW DEMANDS.

AS THE LEGAL GUARDIAN, YOUR ADVISED TO FULFILL THE OBLIGATORY PROCESS REQUIRED AS OUTLINE BY THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT BELLOW TO ENABLE THE FUND WIRE TRANSFER TAKE EFFECT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ARE:

1) FUND OUT GOING WIRE TRANSFER APPROVAL PERMIT FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE COTE D’IVOIRE.

2) SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE COTE D’IVOIRE TO CERTIFY THAT THE FUND IS CLEAN AND CLEAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

3) POWER OF ATTORNEY.

NOTE THAT THE FUND WIRE TRANSFER HAS BEEN PROGRAM AND YOUR ACCOUNT TESTED OK FOR REMITTANCE PENDING UPON THE SUBMISSION OF THESE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION THAT WILL EMPOWER ASSESS HITCH FREE REMITTANCE TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WITHOUT THESE LISTED DOCUMENTATION THIS BANK CAN NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY THING SO IS VERY NECESSARY YOU SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS IN TIME OR IF YOU WANT OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT TO HANDLE THE PROCUREMENT PROCESS FOR YOU, THEN YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE OFFICE BELLOW:

BOBRE CHAMBERS AND ASSOCITE
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY: BOBRE FELIX ESQ
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE +22556124777

DEDUCTION CAN BE MADE ON THE DEPOSITED AMOUNT WITH THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION THAT WILL GIVE US ASSESS TO THE FUND.

THEREFORE YOU ADVISE TO GET US THE DOCUMENTS OR AUTHORIZE THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT TO HANDLE THE PROCUREMENT OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FOR THE EFFECTANCE OF THE FUND REMITTANCE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT DELAY.

REGARDS.

MME. LALA MOULAYE

Image Image

#227050 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:06 am
From CABINET JURIDIQUE BOBRE - [email protected]

Attention: XXX

Sir,

Acknowledging, this office is one of the influential Financial and general Law practitioners.

I here in accept to render my services to you as your representing Proxy and I on behalf of this chambers promised to provide and protect all necessary legal documents and representation in any of your business interest here as may be approved by you.

We are going to procure all the necessary legal documents from the different government agencies that are concern to back up the transfer of this fund to your designated bank account.

I have visited the ministries involved for the procurement of the required vital documentation and it cost $3,500.00 .

(A) International Funds Transfer Approvals process = $2,200.00
(B) Affidavit of Declaration of Guardian, Consent process = $800.00
(C) Power of Attorney process = $500.00

The total amount for the Government taxation fees covering the procurement of the listed vital documentation is $3,500.00 which you have to send immediately to my chamber cashier name bellow via speed rapid money transfer like western union or money gram under the stated name.

Name: Charles Obinna Onyeama
City: Abidjan

As soon as we get these documents, we will send the copies to you via email and submit originals to enable the bank effect the remittance without delay.

My chambers legal consultation fee to render such services to clients is one Thousand Seven Hundred dollars ($ 1,700.00) which must be paid before we begin any sort of representation or it can be paid immediately we complete our assignment and services to your good self.

Once we receive the funds required from you today, my chamber we will start the work immediately which will take only 3 days to conclude and the transfer will take effect to your account after the submission of documents to the bank .

Treat accordingly

Yours in Service.

Bobre Felix. Esq
Principal Attorney
Bobre Chambers and Associate
Abidjan Ivory Coast .

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.202.92.86
Organization: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

#227071 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:44 am
Attention: XXX

Sir,

Find the account details bellow and do remit the required fees.

ECOBANK COTE D'IVOIRE
ACCOUNT NAME: ONYEAMA CHARLES OBINNA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0040811206798801
SWIFT CODE: ECOCCIAB

Upon the payment today do send me the confirmation payment receipt slip for my reference to enable this chamber proceed on the procurement of the affirmation vital documents .

Yours in Service.

Bobre Felix. Esq
Principal Attorney
Bobre Chambers and Associate
Abidjan Ivory Coast .

#227205 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:30 am
Dear XXX

Good morning and how are you doing today , I have not heard from you since I gave you the contact of the bank and today I called the bank to know if they have transfer the fund and I was told that they ask you to obtain some documents that will permit the transfer .

Please write me back to explain things, and also tell me how far you have gone to get the documents.

Please in anything you are doing you have to do it fast so that the bank will transfer the fund to your account to enable me come over to your country to further my education

Juliet Raphael

#227433 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:30 am
Dear XXX
Thanks for your email and how are you doing with your family today .

I am happy that you have conclude everything with lawyer and going to proceed with the payment next week to enable him get the required document for the transfer .

May good God bless you for your kind effort toward this transaction .

Do have a nice weekend as I wait to hear good news from you

Juliet Raphael

#227687 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:13 am
DIRECTOR GENERAL,

%

SUB:AWAITING FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE LEGAL PROCESS OF THE APPROVED FUND.

IN ACCORDANCE TO OUR LAST EMAIL AND THE APPROVAL OF THE FUND REMITTANCE, WE WRITE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE APPROVAL LISTED DOCUMENTS AS OUTLINE BY THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT TO ENABLE THE REMITTANCE OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS HAVE PROGRAMED .

ASK THE APPOINTED ATTORNEY TO SUBMIT THE PROCURED DOCUMENTS TO THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY.

WHEREBY YOU HAVE NOT CONCLUDE WITH THE ATTORNEY IN QUESTION , THEN YOU HAVE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM IMMEDIATELY AND CONCLUDE THINGS WITH HIM TO ENABLE HIM PROCEED ON THE PROCUREMENT OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT THEM TO THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT .

REGARDS.

MME. LALA MOULAYE

#227936 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:08 pm
Dear Uncle XXX,

Thanks for your email and I appreciate your effort, meanwhile have you contacted the lawyer concern the payment this week or next week as you promise.

Ms Juliet Raphael

#262449 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:57 pm
Other Email: [email protected]

Good Day,
I’m happy to inform you of my success in getting the money out of the bank under the help and co-operation of another new partner from India.
Meanwhile,
I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help Late Mrs.dion to carry out the investment project by receiving the fund despite that it failed us somehow due to your present situation.

Now contact Rev. Peter Fedrick on his email. Email contact address at ([email protected]) and ask him to send you the total of $900.000.00(Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which I instruct him to send to you your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist us in this matter.

We appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with the Reverent Father and instruct him where to send this cheque to you. Please do let me know immediately when you receive the money , In the moment, i have just arrive in India busy with investment project with the partner
so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.
Finally, he will send the cheque of the amount to you without any delay.
Thanks and may God bless you

Yours Juliet,