Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225709 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:22 am
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER PATRICK O' DONNELL & CO.

PATRICK O' DONNELL & CO.,
NOTARY PUBLIC, SOLICITORS AND CORPORATE REPRESENTATIVES ATTORNEY,
ADDRESS: OLD PARLIAMENT HOUSE HIGH STREET, ACCRA GHANA.
TEL: +233 5782 08153
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Attention: XXX,

Dear Valued Client,

Am I writing with XXX? if so kindly write in English we have been using.

Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

Bar. Patrick O' Donnell esq
Notary Public Accra, Ghana.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#225710 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:23 am
Yes XXX that is what i was still sting here thinking, because i can't imaging that i introduce an attorney to some one he did not know anything about to work for him but when i call him to ask him what is going on he don't pic my calls why.
Don't worry i will go for another attorney good one and please don't pic or write to that attorney again i will get back to you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225711 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:23 am
The new attorney's contact please try and contact him, and tell him that i Mr. Daniel Addo ask you to do and please try and tell me anything he said okay.

His contact is bellow.

Barrister Linus U. Nwogwugwu.
Linus and Linus Associates
Solicitors and Advocates
International Consultants
Telephone: +233-232-669-981
E-mail: [email protected]

#225836 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:31 am
Yes this man is very very competent he will handle it very well, i will like you to put your trust on him just hand over everything both writing to company he will do all that for you.
Because our company will value this transaction more when they see that an attorney is coming for it than when you write them.
All you need to do is to tell what you what him to do for you and you send our company's contact, please don't write to our company again the attorney will do all that for you i trust this man he is from a very good home. And please tell me everything for advise.

My regard
Mr. Daniel Addo.

#225920 by AlanJones Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:51 pm
Yes i know we have to be very wise, but i know Mr. Barrister Linus U. Nwogwugwu is very very competent to handle it okay.

#226048 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:03 am
From Barrister Linus Nwogwungwu - [email protected]

From Barrister Linus U. Nwogwugwu.
Solicitors and Advocates

Attn: XXX.

Sir,

ACCEPTANCE LETTER: 03-11-2014.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your letter to my office requesting my legal service to act on your behalf as your local attorney in the release of consignment with National Security Vault Accra Ghana, after my meeting with National Security Vault directors regards to the deposit, I hereby confirm my acceptance to the request and appreciate your confidence to my legal position to represent you. You have my full co-operation and ability to effectively handle this transaction without any hitch and see that you received your consignment smoothly; I will do my best together with my position to see that this your transaction is confirmed without any hitch.

You are therefore to be rest assured that having confirmed the fund deposit with National Security Vault today; with my meeting with director and the possibility for the effective the release on your behalf, you will receive a satisfactory service from my chamber. You are therefore required online with my international consultation procedure to send to me my official consultation fee of Five hundred and fifty Euros (550) which is not negotiable and have to be send through company's bank account details:

These fees is our authority to act on your behalf and obtain all the need and sign all the legal documents for release of your consignment then we will talk on the shipment to your destination. d transfer into your bank account. I will also handle all the transactional modalities on your behalf and confirm to you all procedures as obtained.

You are to act accordingly to this instructions to enable me proceed immediately and send to me your home address, telephone and fax numbers and any of your identification like your international passport.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation as I promised to serve you better.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Barrister. Linus U.

#226101 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:49 am
Solicitors and Advocates

Sir,

I acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail. This is bank account:

BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK.
NAMES/BENEFICIARY: ADOLA INT LTD.
ACCOUNT NUMBERS: 0211282239581.
SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC.
BRANCH: OKAISHIE BRANCH ACCRA GHANA
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 108, Kojo Thompson road Adabraka, PO Box AN7617, Accra North. Accra Ghana.

Please send to me your home address, telephone and fax numbers and any of your identification like your international passport together with the receipt of the payment.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Barrister. Linus.

#226148 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:05 pm
Solicitors and Advocates

Sir,

I acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail, Adola Int Ltd, Adola is my accountant name so this is my chamber account.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Barrister. Linus U.

#226172 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:52 pm
XXX good day how are you doing today i hope all is moving very well, have you hear from the attorney?

#226263 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:43 am
XXX what is going on please if you are not still be conformable with Barrister Linus U. Nwogwugwu, my wife brother is a Barrister but is just that i don't want my wife to know about this until we get this done, then i will tell her that we are travailing to your country.
But as it is now i think we have to use him he is my own person i want us to use my wife's brother what did you said about it please get back to me so that i will contact him.

My regard
Mr. Daniel Addo.

#226301 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:54 am
Oh good i will contact him and tell him about you please when writing to him just tell him what to do for you, don't let know that i know about this okay.

My regard

Daniel Addo.

#226456 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:55 am
XXX i have contact my wife brother as i told you that i will do, and has agree to work for you, this is his contact address bellow.

BARRISTER SAMPSON BEDIAKO & CO.CHAMBERS,
ADDRESS:KWABINYA NEW STREET
ACCRA GHANA
+233247171115
[email protected],

My regard
Mr. Daniel Addo.

#226478 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:54 am
Oh XXX how can i tell him about that, i did not tell him anything about that all i told him is that your a very good friend of my okay.
But we don't need to let him know how much in our business all we need from him is just for him to work for us that all.

#226731 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:20 pm
From Sampson Bediako - [email protected]

Attn: XXX,

I am here to confirmed my willingness to represent you. Mr. Daniel Addo as explained everything about this transaction to me so you are the next of kin. I have confirmed the deposit with the security firm today.

My Fees to stand on your behalf and represent you is the sum of 600 euros and the money will send to my chambers bank account through bank to bank transfer.

This is my bank account details where you send the money:
Bank Name: Prudential Bank.
Branch: Madina, Accra, Ghana.
Postal Address: 0233
Beneficiary: Sampson Bediako
Account No: 50590645004
Swift Code: Pubkghac.

Sir, I will need copy of the receipt of the payment and your Home address, Telephone and Fax number and any of your identification.

Thank you Sir, I will be waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Barrister Sampson.

#227568 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:01 am
I never forget you XXX

How are you with your family? I'm

happy to inform you about my success in getting those consignment box out from the security company and transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from U.K, Presently i'm in U.K, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those Box to your country that failed us some how.

Now contact my Pastor in Ghana West Africa through her e-mail id ([email protected]) ask her to send you the A.T.M worth's sum of ($850,000.00 US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this transaction.

so feel free and get in touch with my Pastor Ms. Madeline she will send the A.T.M to you.

Regards,

Mr .Daniel Addo.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.