Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223547 by wolverine2011 Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 pm
Dearest one,

How are you today and your entire family? I guess that it is well with you. I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. I am more than happy to read your interesting mail, though you are too far but does not mean that we are not going to meet one day and have good things to share together. And I hope that you are fine and healthy? I have noticed that you are the kind of man I am looking for since all this while, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Favour Fred , 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway. But only believed in my sincerely words towards you.

I am from the family of late Dr.Johnson Fred. My late father Dr.Johnson Fred, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company, and a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before his dead.The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on till now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department in University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents took place. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe,
but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money totaling £4.9M (four Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am residing here in Senegal as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer my money of which my Father deposited in the financial firm which I am the next of kin to your own Account pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore, on your wish to help me out of these critical situation of mine, I will give you the contact of the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it to your nominated account. Dear I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, and please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me. You can reach me through this number, for its the Rev . Father's mobile contact (+221774795953). And his Email address (revmartin_william21­@yahoo.com ) by name Rev Father Martin William and if you call, please ask of me Favour Fred. to tell him that you want to speak with me, I am staying in the
female
hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Dear on your wish to help me out, I will like to have your data such as :

1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation .
4.Your phone or fax number .

Immediately I receive this I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them in other for the fund to be released to your own pending over there in your country.
Thanks and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day as well. Honestly I was will pleased to be hearing from your kind and warming words towards me and I hope to see your pictures as well as I have attached mine to you in other that you might know the person that you are having conversation with.
Dear I shall be stopping from here for now while I wait earnestly to be reading from you soonest.
Yours sincerely love,
Favour

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W62 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 04:54:56 -0700
X-TMN: [+xz17Q7ygiCZK8jye2Wk/BW6t9XcRsE2]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_2d350126-f995-4778-930e-588dc82a5e03_"

My Sweetheart,
I have never felt such relive before. You have given me room to grow, you opened the world that was closed for me, Thank you for being my future hope. I will be faithful to you and I promise with all my heart to never cheat and to love you forever, because I realize, I am nothing without you; when I'm lying in your arms, I feel home, Thank you, Thank you I thank you once again for your kindness towards me. Remember I have confidence in you honey that is why I am giving you all this information and I know you will not disappoint me, My love is for you and you alone, I will like to hear your voice if possible. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country my sweetheart, I love you so much honey you look so nice and good thanks big kiss soon I will come to be with you, You will have 30% of the
total money helping me in this regards of ours the money belong to both of us and l have mapped 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer I will like you to contact the bank with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my £4.9M (four Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP) deposited by my late father of which I Favour Fred as the next of kin. Try all your best to contact the bank and also call the bank in London or Email them with The contact information's of the bank are as follows, try

NAME OF THE BANK BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON
( MURRAY HOUSE 1 ROYAL MINT COUNT LONDON EC3N 4HH )
E-mail of Transfer manager( [email protected] )
Alternate E-mail( [email protected] )
Account number BLB846008677046/Ql/77/B
The name of the transfer officer is MR. Stephen Robbinson
Telephone number (+447773691244 or +447031812639)
Fax Number - ------ (+448-7097-427-50)

Contact them on how to transfer the £4.9M (four Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP) deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin. and immediately this money is transferred to your account don't forget to send me money from there so that i will start processing my traveling documents to join you over there honey I am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every areas of my life plus investing this money in your country since I am a little girl, since am coming to meet with you over there, to show you my earnest love I have for you, As I told you earlier before, this country Senegal, is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK.l am waiting to hearing from you soonest! always remember that some one is missing you darling,
Yours ever in love, kisses.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W31 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 02:50:55 -0700
X-TMN: [18GgbdbEKH3uS0frz17HSoCfZrebdg37]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9df708c1-f2f6-4787-86ec-274e10ceaf0c_"

Sweet-Heart
How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am fine with high expectation to meet you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account. My dear,I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet you and to start a new life with you. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of me and I will equally pay you back your good gesture. I could see what the Bank is demanding from you; before they would transfer the money to your position. Presently,I have my late father's Death certificate and statement of account with me here which I have give to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.The document I do not have is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which the Bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading through your mail I discussed it with Rev Martin Williams and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Dr. Barrister Jackson Bello. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar, Senegal. He is well experienced lawyer and a know senior member of Senegalese Bar Association here in the country. He can do the work very well.
I would like you to contact him today on either phone or e-mail tell him that you are my foreign partner and that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you deal with the bank directly, so the fund will transfer to your account as we agreed. Here is his contact information: Dr.(Bar.) Jackson Bello (ESQ)
E-mail address : ([email protected])
Alternative E-mail([email protected])
Telephone number: +221765120669
Take care of yourself for
me and have a nice day.

HEADER:

Received: from BAY180-W8 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:38:04 -0700
X-TMN: [O6m9vfqMnQXYsolioxmwxyJHS4ucSGcP]
boundary="_688c3457-b507-4ab3-9abe-c3b719b78b41_"

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774795953
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447773691244
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447031812639
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448709742750
Number billable as national rate number
Original network provider*

+221765120669
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

BANK ACCOUNT HARVESTED:
RECEIVER NAME: E. C. POLYCARP
ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXX6616
BANK CODE: SN153
CODE GUICHET: 01301
RIB: 82
IBAN NO: SN153 XXXXXX6616 82
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)
ADDRESS: ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL

This is the 10th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
Advertisement

#224738 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:58 am
Opening email from favour fred - [email protected]

Hello,dear

I wish you the best of success of life, it is my wish
to say hello to you,How are you doing? I hope you are fine and together with your family also in good health as it is my great pleasure to write you, my name is , favour, Please my dear i want to know if you receive my email in your box!,if so,please try respond back to me , i have something to share with you and i will also send more of my pictures to you,and more about me and phone number.Thanks am hoping to hear from you soon.
favour

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224740 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:03 am
Pictures used by the scammer

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225033 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:39 am
From Stephen Robbinson - [email protected]

Barclays Bank Plc
Murray House 1 Royal Mint Count London Ec3n 4hh,United Kingdom
WELCOME TO BARCLAYS BANK PLC

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

Sir,
We have received your current inquiry about the estate of one of our late customers and I am writing to you in respect to your mail which we received today.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin her late father's fund deposit to our bank here) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.
Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the young lady is currently reciding in Senegal.

2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3.A copy of Statement of Deposit issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there inSenegal.

Note:The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 72hrs from when we recieve the above named documents.

We promise to treat our customers with urthmost truth and Sincerity.
For more information/s please contact me Mr Stephen Robbinson the Chief Executive of Barclays PLC email address thus ( [email protected] ) for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Stephen Robbinson`
(Foreign Operational/Wire Transfer Department Officer).

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.83.118
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#225134 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:36 pm
Sweet-Heart
How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well.
I am fine with high expectation to meet you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account. My dear,I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet you and to start a new life with you. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of me and I will equally pay you back your good gesture. I could see what the Bank is demanding from you; before they would transfer the money to your position. Presently,I have my late father's Death certificate and statement of account with me here which I have give to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.The document I do not have is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which the Bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading through your mail I discussed it with Rev Martin Williams and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Dr. Barrister Jackson Bello. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar, Senegal. He is well experienced lawyer and a know senior member of Senegalese Bar Association here in the country. He can do the work very well.
I would like you to contact him today on either phone or e-mail tell him that you are my foreign partner and that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you deal with the bank directly, so the fund will transfer to your account as we agreed. Here is his contact information: Dr.(Bar.) Jackson Bello (ESQ)
E-mail address : ([email protected])
Alternative E-mail([email protected])
Telephone number: +221765120669
me and have a nice day.

Favour

#225155 by wolverine2011 Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:46 pm
Took 10 days and a second Barrister but:
Added Information:
Sweet-Heart
Contact of the new lawyer Dr. Barrister Amadou Diop. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar, Senegal. He is well experienced lawyer and a know senior member of Senegalese Bar Association here in the country. He can do the work very well. I would like you to contact him today on either phone or e-mail tell him that you are my foreign partner and that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you deal with the bank directly, so the fund will transfer to your account as we agreed. Here is his contact information: Dr.(Bar.) Amadou Diop(ESQ)
E-mail address : ( [email protected] )
Telephone number: +221779964392
me and have a nice day.

Header:
Received: from BAY180-W1 ([65.54.190.201]) by BAY004-OMC4S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 03:15:37 -0700
X-TMN: [s4AFOicVZBcT6HGYV9lgvI1j3qVP2bKX]
boundary="_b12aa667-40ed-4cf8-b73c-16f997514b30_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221779964392
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Second account Harvested:
Bank name.. Bank Of Africa (BOA) Dakar Senegal,

Bank holder's name...... Okpako Grace

Bank Code ... SN100

Branch Code ...... 01010

Acount Number ....... XXXX0006

Key ....... 71

IBAN ........ SN10 0010 XXXXX000 0671

Swift Code.... Afrisndaxxx

Address Route des Almadies - Zone 16 Lot d- BP 11476 Dakar Senegal

This is the third time I have received this account from a Scammer.
#225207 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:50 am
From Jackson Bello - [email protected]

BARRISTER JACKSON BELLO
JACKSON CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION COUNCIL
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE
DAKAR SENEGAL
(ESQ) SENIOR ADVOCATE
ATTENTION SIR,
SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS FAVOUR FRED, WHICH THE BANK DEMANDS BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF HER DECEASED FATHER'S FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE BEFORE I CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, I WILL NEED FROM YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW-FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL PERSONAL DETAILS AS LISTED BELOW:

FULL NAME: ........, NATIONALITY: ..........., DATE OF BIRTH: .......... , YOUR HOME/ OFFICE ADDRESS: .........., YOUR OCCUPATION: ............ PASSPORT/ID NO.: ........, TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER: ......... (AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH) AND ALSO SEND THE PROCESSING FEE FOR THESE DOCUMENTS AS LISTED:

* POWER OF ATTORNEY = € 390
* SWEARING OF OATH (AFFIDAVIT) = € 390
* NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE = € 250
* LEGAL PROCESSING FEE = € 450
* CONSULTATION FEE = € 200
TOTAL COST= € 1,680 (ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EUROS)

BELOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER. AT THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT I WILL START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY, AND THESE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY FOR USE WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

FIRST NAME: JACKSON
LAST NAME: BELLO
QUESTION: OK
ANSWER: OK
ADDRESS: NO 22 YOFF LANE DAKAR
CITY: DAKAR

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST OF MY SERVICE(S) TO MY NOBLE CLIENTS.

TELL: (+221-765120669)

#225260 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 am
HELLO XXX,

I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND HERE IS MY PERSONAL SECRETARY ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU CAN USE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY AND AFTER THE PAYMENT TRY TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OKAY SO I CAN PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE DOCUMENTS.

RECEIVER NAME: EMERIBE CHIGOZIE POLYCARP
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301010026616
IBAN NO: SN153 01301 301010026616 82
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (SENEGAL)
ADDRESS: ROUTE DES ALMADISES-ZONE 12-LOT D-B.P 11476 DAKAR SENEGAL

THANKS YOURS IN SERVICE
BARR JACKSON

#225516 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 am
XXX,

I received your message and immediately your accountant transfer the money please kindly send me the payment slip okay.

Thanks yours in service
Barr Jackson

#225517 by AlanJones Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 am
Darling how are you today over there? my love i hope all is well with you because since lawyer told us about the cost getting those documents i have not hear from you again, darling please you know my condition over here and i want to know if you have send the money to the lawyer or not because those documents is the only thing that delaying this transaction and all my hope is on you alone.
Thanks and am hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours love

Favour

#225702 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:00 am
Hello XXX,
I acknowledged your last mail that you will get back to me as soon as your accountant transfer the money but till now i have not hear from you, hope all is well with you and please kindly get back to me immediately you receive this message so that i will know what next to do okay.

Thanks yours in service
Barr Jackson

#225703 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:01 am
Hello Sir
How are you today
I want to know how you have been going through for the transfer of your partners money into your account, since last I wrote to you I have not heard from you concerning the documents required for this transfer here by I will send this mail to both of you to encourage you on what ever you are doing to see the possibility of this transfer .Thank you
Your in service
Mr Robbinson

#225704 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:02 am
My love what happen and why you don`t want to help me again? after i have put all my trust on you well there is no problem God time is the best maybe you are not God sent to me and i promise you that soon you will hear a good news from me thanks and good bye
Favour

#226298 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:48 am
Hello my dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Mr
Steve. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how,
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father who used to be a God-father to me Rev Martin Williams and his email address is as follows:([email protected]) and his phone number +221779964392
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $220.000.00 (Two hundred and twenty thousand dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time
very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner Mr Steve my husband to be are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Martin Williams on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay, In all please don`t forget the late privilege Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly

Favour

#226357 by AlanJones Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:07 am
From Martin Williams - [email protected]

May the peace of the Lord be with you and may our good God continue to bless you and your family forever and ever,Amen. Your email was well received, since I have been expecting to hear from you about the draft cheque.My daughter in the Lord Favour left a certified International bank draft cheque ($220,000.00USD) which I was instructed to send to you as soon as you requests for it,right now the certified International bank draft is here with me in my office desk and I will mail the bank draft from here to you through courier service company as soon as we arrange for the mailing process.

I went to courier office here for the delivery of your cheque and they requested for the delivery charges which happens to be the sum of: ( €395 ) Three hundred and Ninety Five euro, therefore you are required to send the delivery charges to me so that the courier service can be able to dispatch your cheque tomorrow. Send it through Western Union or Money Gram, transfer with this information and address below.

Furthermore,do confirm.your delivery address,so that there will be no mistakes in sending the draft cheque to you.

SURNAME: AJARA
GIVEN NAME: GOODLUCK NKEMGIKA
QUESTION: OK
ANSWER: OK
ADDRESS: NO 2 CHRIST DE KING CHURCH ROAD DAKAR SENEGAL

Notify me once you send the money so that your cheque will be delivery at the appointed time.pray that God will see you true..God bless you and your family.
Stay blessed
Rev Martin
Phone 00221774795953