Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224750 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:35 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] (dead), [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22546581361

Dearest One,

Good day to you, I hope my mail meets you in good health.
Please do not be surprise to receive this letter. I am
coming to you in good faith with believe that you will not
let me down in this unpleasant situation. I will be thankful
to you if you could understand my plight and touch your
heart to help me out.

I am Miss Lucy Abbey, the only child of Late Chief &
Mrs Morris Abbey,of Cote d'Ivoire. My father was a wealthy
businessman who deals on Cocoa and Diamond. My father was
killed last year november because he is not in support of
our president Mr Laurent Gbagbo

I am contacting you because of the sum of US$10.5M (Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which
my late father deposited in a bank here in my country with
my name as the next of kin.

I will be glad to give you 20% of the money for your
assistance after the transfer, and furthermore you will have
share in the profit of the investments.
I will like you to find me a nice school to continue study over
there in your country.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:

(1) I will use it for investment purpose such as Music
industries or hotel management .
(2) To provide a bank account into which this money would be
transferred to.
(3) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only
18years.
(4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country
to further my education and to secure a resident permit in
your country.

Please it is important you contact me immedaitely for more
clearification on the next step on this transaction.

Awaiting your immediate response and God bless you Aman.

Best Regard,

Miss Lucy Abbey
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224751 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:37 am
From Lucy Abbey - [email protected], with a Reply-to address of [email protected].

Dearest One,

Good day to you, I hope my mail meets you in good health.
Please do not be surprise to receive this letter. I am
coming to you in good faith with believe that you will not
let me down in this unpleasant situation. I will be thankful
to you if you could understand my plight and touch your
heart to help me out.

I am Miss Lucy Abbey, the only child of Late Chief &
Mrs Morris Abbey,of Cote d'Ivoire. My father was a wealthy
businessman who deals on Cocoa and Diamond. My father was
killed last year november because he is not in support of
our president Mr Laurent Gbagbo

I am contacting you because of the sum of US$10.5M (Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which
my late father deposited in a bank here in my country with
my name as the next of kin.

I will be glad to give you 20% of the money for your
assistance after the transfer, and furthermore you will have
share in the profit of the investments.
I will like you to find me a nice school to continue study over
there in your country.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:

(1) I will use it for investment purpose such as Music
industries or hotel management .
(2) To provide a bank account into which this money would be
transferred to.
(3) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only
18years.
(4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country
to further my education and to secure a resident permit in
your country.

Please it is important you contact me immedaitely for more
clearification on the next step on this transaction.And i will like you to contact me direct to my private mail address at [email protected] for more informations about and of my dates as well and God bless you Amen.

Awaiting your immediate response and God bless you Aman.

Best Regard,

Miss Lucy Abbey

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224805 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:53 am
Dearest Sir

Thanks you once again for your most wonderful message,Am sorry not to respond your mail since days now due to how things are going on to my life and am so worried about my conditions which am facing after the date of late father and please dearest reverend am so sorry to across your way like this but if your in good position's to help me out please don't forget to save my life for evil men who is after my life.

Right now i hide myself in a local guesthouse in other town where no body even relative will not see me,Because am afraid i don't know who is enemies.And i want you to stand as a man to calm this funds because i have every relative documents which my late father used to deposit this funds in bank as evidence.
Once again to prove your willingness over this transactions i will like you to sent as follow.

1)Your full Name......

2)Your address and country...

3)Telephone Numbers......

4)Your ID card OR driven license

5)Photo of your own

All this will send to the payment bank to enable them to start processing for the lagel documents that will back up the transfer into your account without Daley.
Once again hearing from you again for more proved i will give you the contact of bank where my late father deposited the fund and lairing waiting to transfer and don't forget to keep this business confidential for security reasons. And also don't forget to put me in your daily prayers and God bless you and your family Amen.

Best Regard,

Lucy abbey

Also sent from Lucy Abbey - [email protected]

#225715 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:35 am
Dear sir,

Ok, I hope all is well with you ? I am very happy for your re-assuring and encouraging letters. I also appreciate your concern for me. I want to thank you for the photo and I am promissing you that I will not use it for any evil act. Personally I am not interested in any relationship that will make me end my ducation half way. Concerning sending me money to go to Ghana, I do not want any money from you because I have little money with me for my feeding but after the bank transfers this money to your account then I may go to Ghana to visit the church before travelling to your country to start my education and a new life.

This is to inform you that I have submitted the transfer application to United bank for Africa on your behalf and also you have been introduce to them as the next of kin to my inherited money with the bank. Now the United bank for Africa Abidjan Cotedivoire( UBA-CI ) is ready to start working for the immediate release of the money to your custody. Meanwhile, i have email the Bank director everything about you and my plan towards transferring this money to your position including my plans to relocate to your country to continue my education.

The Bank manager Dr. Guillame Liby want to hear from you to confirm this arrangement so that he tell you all details requires from you to enable them to transfer the money sucessfully into your Bank Account. I want to inform you that this money is under your control now because the bank will tell you what it will take before they will transfer the money to your account.

You have to call the bank manager on phone or email immediately and instruct them for the transfer of this money to your account. You will also give them your bank account where you want the money to be transferred.

Bellow is the contact information.

Name of the Bank:United Bank of Africa Abidjan Cotedivoire(UBA-CI)
Bank director: Dr. Liby Guillamme
Phone : +22546581361
Email of the bank director: [email protected]
Address: Boulevard Boutreau-Roussel- Abidjan
Plateau 17 BP 808 Abidjan 17 Côte-d’Ivoire

You must do it as soon as possible to contact, always give me information from the bank.

May God bless you

Lucy Abbey

#226039 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:33 am
From UBACI GROUP - [email protected]

ROM THE OFFICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL
REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR UBA CI
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ABIDJAN
............................................................................................................................
TRANSFER N ° 3370 / REF: UBACI / XL / 920ABJ/ BTRLO 2014

THE ABIDJAN 03/11/2014.

SUBJECT: ANALYSIS OF FILE: REF: TO MISS LUCY ABBEY FUND TRANSFER.

REF/VALUED CUSTOMER, XXX

SEQUEL TO YOUR TRANSFER ARRANGEMENT WITH MISS LUCY ABBEY. YES THIS IS TO BRING T YOUR FORMAL NOTICE THAT MISS LUCY ABBEY INFORMED US ABOUT YOUR ARRANGEMENT WITH HER FOR THE TRANSFER OF HER INHERITANCE TO YOUR CUSTODY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES, ACTING ON THE ABOVE REQUEST, WE HAVE ALREADY MADE A VERY GOOD ARRANGEMENT WITH OUR CURRENCY DEPARTMENT TO ENSURE A SAFE AND SUCESSFUL TRANSACTION.
BEFORE THIS BANK WILL START ANY TRANSACTION WITH YOU IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND US THE BELOW DETAILS.

1. YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS
2. YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
3. YOUR BANK NAME AND BANK ADDRESS
4. YOUR BANK SWIFT CODE
5. YOUR IDENTITY CARD
6. YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION
7. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ANY URGENT NEED.

ONCE WE RECEIVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED DETAILS FROM YOU, WE WILL BEGIN THE TRANSACTION WITH YOU.
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND CO-OPERATION AND FOR BANKING WITH US.

REGARDS,
MR. LIBY GUILLAMME
DIRECTOR UBA BANK ABIDJAN.
DIRECT LINE: +22546581361

Disclaimer
NOTE: UBA WILL NOT REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE OR BY CLICKING A LINK.
If you receive any suspicious emails requesting you to click on a link to view a transaction or to update your personal information; kindly ignore the mail. Also take the following security measures:
· Do not disclose your Account/Card details, Passwords, PINs, email and internet banking codes to a third party
· NEVER disclose your full 16 digit card number in any form of communication written or verbal; rather, only provide the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card (such as 412345******1234)
· Promptly report ALL suspicious activities on your account/Card to CFC
· Send suspicious emails to CFC for proper investigation

#226126 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:05 pm
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL
REMMITTANCE DIRECTOR UBA CI
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ABIDJAN
............................................................................................................................
TRANSFER N ° 3370 / REF: UBACI / XL / 920ABJ/ BTRLO 2014

THE ABIDJAN 04/11/2014.

SUBJECT: ANALYSIS OF FILE: REF: TO MISS LUCY ABBEY FUND TRANSFER.

REF/VALUED CUSTOMER, XXX

WE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL WITH THE DETAILS INFORMATION AND WE WILL START THIS TRANSACTION WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. KINDLY ADVISE YOUR PARTNER MISS LUCY ABBEY TO COME TO THE BANK TODAY AND SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN HER POSITION SO THAT IT WILL ENABLE THIS BANK TO EFFECT THIS FUND TRANSFER BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK SMOOTHLY.
1. THE ORIGINAL DEPOSIT RECEIPT OF THIS MONEY.
2. HER LATE FATHER AGREEMENT BOND SIGNED WITH OUR BANK ON THE VERY DAY OF THIS DEPOSIT.
3. A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE WHICH PROOFS THAT SHE HAS MANDATED THIS BANK TO TRANSFER THIS FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT WILLINGLY.
4. AN AFFIDAVIT CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE WHICH PROOFS THAT SHE HAVE CHOSEN YOU AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY TO HER INHERITED FUND AND THIS LAST DOCUMENT WILL ALSO EMPOWER THIS BANK TO TRANSFER THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT LEGALLY AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY WITHOUT ANY TRANSFER PROBLEM.
A REGISTERED LAWYER BASED IN THIS COUNTRY IS ONLY PERMITTED TO SIGN THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS FOR ENDORSEMENT. I AM RECOMMENDING OUR BANK LAWYER BARRISTER DANIEL FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY BETTER LAWYER HERE IN OUR COUNTRY.
OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT OFFICER BARRISTER DANIEL PRIVATE CONTACT DETAILS: BOULEVARD BOUTREAU-ROUSSEL- ABIDJAN PLATEAU 17 BP 808 ABIDJAN 17 COTE-D’IVOIRE TELE & FAX: +22555501785. EMAIL: [email protected]

ONCE WE RECEIVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED DETAILS FROM YOU, WE WILL BEGIN THE TRANSACTION WITH YOU.
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND CO-OPERATION AND FOR BANKING WITH US.

REGARDS,
MR. LIBY GUILLAMME
DIRECTOR UBA BANK ABIDJAN.
DIRECT LINE: +22546581361

Disclaimer
NOTE: UBA WILL NOT REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE OR BY CLICKING A LINK.
If you receive any suspicious emails requesting you to click on a link to view a transaction or to update your personal information; kindly ignore the mail. Also take the following security measures:
· Do not disclose your Account/Card details, Passwords, PINs, email and internet banking codes to a third party
· NEVER disclose your full 16 digit card number in any form of communication written or verbal; rather, only provide the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card (such as 412345******1234)
· Promptly report ALL suspicious activities on your account/Card to CFC
· Send suspicious emails to CFC for proper investigation