Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#223618 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348170008077 & +2347082316480

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PAYMENT VERIFICATION PANEL
LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
Date: 13/10/2014

EMAIL:[email protected]

TELEPHONE:+234 81 7000 80 77

ATTENTION XXX,

YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.

We hereby bring to your notice that your outstanding payment with the
Federal Government of Nigeria has reached this office for verification
and clarifications before the release. Anyway, without wasting much
time, I have personally investigated this payment down to the Ministry
where this contract was executed and from my findings it is clear that
you did not execute this contract in question, from all available
information, it looks like some officials in the Ministry were trying
to use you to claim this particular value which they over invoiced for
their own selfish interest. I know it might interest you to know how I
managed to find out this truth, yes. I investigated this payment up to
the ministry where this contract was executed and after some checks I
was surprised to see that the most vital/important documents regarding to
this contract bears a different name and beneficiary.

Based on this I decided to contact the supervisor that signed the
attestation report, on getting to the contract award and supervisory
commission I collected the contract attestation report and found out
that this document still bears the name: B & B PETROLEUM ENG.PTY as the
company that executed this contract. I keep this to my self and came
down to my base. As a matter of fact I have been thinking whether to
report my findings to the appropriate body for cancellation of this
payment, but I have this second thought of contacting you since I am
not a saint and in a position to approve this payment for the President to
give go ahead order to the release, I feel this might be a God's given
opportunity.

So it is based on this I am writing you, if you will accept with my
understated conditions I can normalize all the relevant papers of this
payment and the funds will be released within 14 working days. Contract
attestation report is not in your name, the fund owner ship certificate
is also not in your name. Actually your partners as I should say did a
very great work in manipulating almost all the documents to your favor.

Now, I want you to know that, with my position, I can amend this
problems and this money will be paid to your nominated bank account
which both of us will share on a 50/50 % if only you will accept with my
conditions. So, if you see it wise to get this perfected with me feel
free.

I shall let you know my conditions as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks,

Hassan Usman

Chairman Payment Verification Panel.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224639 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:24 am
My Dear Brother,
Okay, I have noted your mail but can we do it together using your account. I am assuring you it will work out perfectly only if your can keep your mouth shot and keep the transaction to yourself.
Hassan

My Dear Brother,
I have received your mail. The fund exists, we can carry out this project and it will work out perfectly. The only thing you have to do is to keep it to your self and within the period of 14 banking days, we shall toast the success in the comfort of your home.
We will only use your account and it will be 100% risk free.

Hassan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225672 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:19 am
My Dear Brother,
Yes, it is possible because I will do the underground work here to ensure we are successful. All the clearances and documents needed to make it a reality will be made available from the concerned Government parastatals
Please give me your cell phone let me call you and explain in greater details to you.

Hassan

#226070 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:32 am
My Dear Brother,
Please read the instruction very well, tabulate the agreement on your letter head, endorse your signature and send it back me as attachment, send also your cell phone , your banking details where the fund will be remitted and a copy of your valid ID.
Please do it now and send it back to me. To enable us commence with the claim process.
Hassan

My Dear Brother XXX,

Thank you for your response to my mail and your acceptance to carry out this deal with me.

I am a man of honor, God fearing and respect for human dignity. I have never disappointed anybody before both in my chosen career as a Government Official and in my community as one of the main leaders. I am really sure of what I will do to get this payment approved, we have come to notice the loop holes from the contract attestation report document and fund ownership certificate which were not in your name, but I will work on all these and perfect them to your name before I will send my report to the president for him to raise an irrevocable payment approval on the payment to your favorite perfection of the whole documents which will take me at list one week to get it done.

However, before we proceeds I will like us to have an agreement which will bind us together as you well know that we don't know each other from Adam and this is a money issue.

Just prepare the understated agreement on your letterhead paper and send to me as attachment and I will sign and return to you as well, try to understand why I want this.

You have to call me on the number as soon as you read this mail because I will like to hear from you +234 70 82 31 64 80, this line is more private to me and all communication most be through this for security reasons. I hereby attached the photocopy of my passport so that you will know whom you are dealing with and please sign and fill the agreement properly and send back to me. Please do send your ID and phone number.

AGREEMENT

I, .................. YOUR NAME of YOUR ADDRESS being the beneficiary to a Payment of US$14 MILLION. Being funds realized from NNDC/NNPC/1190.X99.due hereby agree to pay MR. HASSAN USMAN OF THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA 50% of the total funds as soon as I receive the funds in my nominated account as stated in this agreement: -

YOUR RECEIVING BANK INFORMATION

Mr. Hassan Usman has agreed to work together with me until these funds are released to me as he promised that he would perfect all documentations relating to the immediate release of the funds.

We have also agreed that MR. HASSAN USMAN will indicate his bank account were I ,... YOUR FULL NAME will deposit his share of the funds or he might come in person for settlement.

Email copy of this agreement remains a legal document which can be used against any of the parties that go contrary as agreed in any high court of law in the world This agreement is made this Day...........................of November, 2014

Before

Hassan Usman
SIGN..............................

YOUR FULL NAME
SIGNED............................

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pls get this done and send to me urgently so that we can proceed.
Thanks,

#226174 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:57 pm
My Dear XXX,

I have received your signed agreement. Please send your cell phone and a copy of your valid ID. As soon as I receive the requested, I will sign and send back to you. Please be fast about it because we don't have time to waste
Hassan

#226452 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 am
My Dear Brother XXX,

MY SIGNED AGREEMENT

This is my signed agreement as I said that I will be sending to you as soon as I have yours.

Although I quite believe that what should matter between us is understanding and TRUST only but the agreement will still help us.
I will start by going for the perfection of the documents in various ministries as I have to change everything on your name and back date it.
If I am done on it, I will communicate the documents to you as well for your perusal. Please, confirm the receipt of the signed agreement and my telephone number + 234 70 82 31 64 80 is open for you at anytime.
Call me as soon as you receive this mail.

Extend my warmest greetings to your lovely family.

Hassan Usman

#226534 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:31 pm
My Dear XXX,
Thank you for acknowledging the receipt of my signed agreement. I have tried calling you severally with getting any response from you. Please call me or you give me your direct phone where I can reach you directly. Hoping to retrieve the documents by Monday.
Hassan

#226958 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:54 am
My Dear Brother XXX
I have worked to get these documents ready on your behalf. The attachments are the attestation report and fund ownership certificate procured on your name and this will give us the opportunity for the funds.
I will write my report to the president via his economic adviser and as soon as I am done on it, I will equally forward same to you for your perusal.
Do confirm the receipt of these documents. I look forward to hearing from you .
Regards,
Hassan Usman.

Image Image

#226959 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:57 am
My Dear Brother XXX

COPY OF MY LETTER OF APPROVAL TO THE PRESIDENT

XXX this is my letter of approval to the president through his Economic Adviser for his approval of the fund on your behalf. I am forwarding a copy of the approval report to you for your perusal as I said and I believe The Almighty God that his approval will come fast since there is a lot of people involved and on queue.
As soon as he gives his approval on it, we should consider the fund into your account. I will keep you posted while looking forward to hearing from you.

Be informed that you are now at the right channel, you don’t need to entertain any fear but the only favor you have to do to yourself and to me is to stop further contacts with whosoever to enable us get this huge success archived.
Extend my warmest greetings to your lovely family and call me as soon as you receive this mail. My Phone number is +234 70 82 31 64 80
Brotherly Yours,
Hassan Usman

Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

#227310 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:39 am
My Dear XXX,
You need to call me on phone before the approval comes out. we need to talk on phone.
Hassan

#235231 by AlanJones Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:31 am
Dear XXX,

Longest.I have been ill for sometimes now hence my non-correspondence.I would want you to as a matter of URGENCY get back to me acknowledging the receipt of this Email to enable us to continue for the quick conclusion of this long delayed transaction.

Your NEW Email address is acknowledged.

Regards,
Hassan Usman.

#235232 by AlanJones Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:32 am
URGENT RESPONSE TO THE BELOW SENT YESTERDAY.

LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE

Dear XXX,

Longest.I have been ill for sometimes now hence my non-correspondence.I would want you to as a matter of URGENCY get back to me acknowledging the receipt of this Email to enable us to continue for the quick conclusion of this long delayed transaction.Several meetings as regards your fund payment has been held and you are being awaited for the fund transfer.

Your NEW Email address is acknowledged.

Regards,

Hassan Usman.(Chairman)
+234-8170008077
+234-7046061233

#235406 by AlanJones Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:56 pm
LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE.

Dear XXX,

In receipt of your email.You amaze me by asking such question as who are you and what is this concerning?.How can you suddenly forget about a project of this nature which all possible solutions are being applied to see that it sees the light of the day.We are talking of the payment of the sum of $14m USD which is the contract sum of the NNPC contract awarded since which I am soliciting that you collect on our behalf here hence your sending me your XXXl Bank details.

The ATTESTATION REPORT,FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND FUND APPROVAL CERTIFICATE has all been secured ever since and sent to you for your perusal since Wednesday, November 12, 2014.REFER to my Emails of that date please.They are re-attached below again.

Every necessary step has been taken for the immediate payment of this fund to your designated XXX Bank account.

Get back to me confirming receipt of this email for subsequent transfer of the fund to your bank account.

Regards,

Hassan Usman.(Chairman)

+234-8170008077

+234-7046061233

#235800 by AlanJones Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:19 am
LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE.

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your Email.Thank goodness you have understood once again whom you are dealing with.I have explained to you the reason of my non-communication since which was because of my ill-health.Thank God I am very OK now.So my answer to your question of if I am going to disappear for months again is capital NO.

Definitely,if you give me your compliance,we shall be finalizing asap.The whole necessary documents has been sent to you earlier which I repeated the other time to make you remember once again.We have applied for the final Fund Approval which as soon as it's obtained,the fund $14mUSD shall be wired into your bank account which you are being requested to RECONFIRM upon response to this Email.

I look forward to hearing URGENTLY from you and regards,

Hassan Usman.
Hassan Usman.(Chairman)

#235915 by AlanJones Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:08 am

LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE.

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your Email.The fund ($14mUSD) shall be wired into your bank account between now and next week.This is because the final Approval shall be obtained from the apex bank (Central Bank of Nigeria) as it has been applied for.

As a matter of URGENCY,you are requested to RECONFIRM your bank account details upon response of this Email.

Bank Name----------
Beneficiary Name---
Bank Address-------
Account No-------
Swift------
And other necessary information as concerns the account.

Regards,

Hassan Usman.(Chairman)