Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225534 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 am
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Cote D'Ivoire, Lagunes, Abidjan

Site: datemefree
Username: marram04
Date of birth: 1994 - May - 25
Ethnicity: African American

Site: datemefree
Date: 2014-05-27 19:06:01

Dearest,

I know really that this message will come to you as a surprise but please permit me to introduce myself to you because i am seriously in need of your assistance. My name is Marram Muhammed. I have a serious problem which is an injury that lingers in my soul for almost ten months now and I want somebody who is reliable and honest who will advise or give me help and suggestion on how to overcome the crisis.

my father is not longer alive, I want to request for your aid to relocate and invest my ihneritance in your custody, the sum of $4,500,000USD which I inherited from my late father. I will appreciate your respond to my email for more details ([email protected]) Ready to offer 20% of the total amount to you. Am waiting for your kind reply please. THANKS

Received: from [41.207.30.67]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:12:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: To My Dearest ”xxxx”.

Dearest ”xxxx”,

I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, becuase since when i sent the long letter to you in datemefree my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue, I thank you for your willingness to assist and help me locate to your place.

I am a single daughter of my father, I am 20 years old I grow up in Cote D'Ivoire my country, I had my college certificate in the year 2010, I admited in the University in 2011 here i did my one year subject in medicine before the political crisis in my country began and i lose my father, I was staying in the villiage with my grand mother, I ran away from villiage to this city of Abidjan after when my step mother threaten to kill me, If I do not give her the information to claim this money which is the only thing my late father left for me to survive the human raise, My telephone number to call me any time +22504732772.

The proposal I sent to you is for your assistance in fund transfer and investment establishment in your base for long time mutual relationship in lucrative areas and I can assure you from my mind that I have mapped out is 20% of the fund to offer you for the assistant and to invest with you in your country as soon as the money transfer.

Meanwhile I wish to further explain to you on the way we have to go about this transaction, I want to transfer the fund out of this country on your care, after which I shall travel out of this country immediately to meet with you in your base so that I can continue my education, then you will assist me to invest the money in a lucrative businesses because as a student I don't know anything in business field and that was why I have contacted you for my assistance.

Why I contacted you as a foreigner in this transaction was that my late father before his death, he warned me not to disclose anything about this deposit to any person here including his relatives, he said that they will like to kill me to have access to the fund.

He strongly advised me that in case of death that I have to look for an Honest and Sincere foreign partner / guardian who will assist me to move the fund out of this country for my investment purposes and to enable me relocate to further my studies, that was why I came across your contact details after a very careful search and through prayers I was convinced and decided to contact you for my assistance believing that you will not disappoint me in any way.

I also want to inform you that every needed arrangement have been made with me and the general manager of the bank where the fund is deposited. He promised that everything will be handle and concluded legally and satisfactorily as soon as I have concluded with my foreign partner.

You must be informed that the money is a legally acquired fund and must be invested in a legitimate ventures, Now only what I needed from you is to be good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this fund over there for establishment while I come over to continue my education.

To enable us start working towards this transaction without further delay, I want you to send me the information for my urgency and I will forward the details to my Bank here as soon as you send it to me so that they can start the transfer process.

1. Your Full name, address and introduction of your self:
2. Your age, telephone number for easy communication,
3. Your Occupation:
4. And Your ID:

I am waiting for your Urgent response with your full identification in your next mail for me to forward it to the bank as my foreign partner for them to contact you to start the transfer arrangement for the onward transfer of my fund to your account in your country.

I will like to see your picture and you can find mine on the attachment, Please try to keep this transaction Extra ordinary confidential because this fund is my only future and the only hope of my survival. Thanks for your efforts and readiness to assist me out of this my present situation and may God bless you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Marram Muhammed.

Received: from [41.189.48.2]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:07:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Re : To My Dearest ”xxxx”.

Dearest ”xxxxx”,

Thank you so much for your urgent respond and May God the most gracious bless you for your good heart to help me.

Like I did explain to you in my first mail, I really want to relocate to your country because of my current present situation and the present political and economic crisis going on in this country. I lost my parents because of the crisis here and I needed your help urgently to relocate please. You can see on the attachment the Will of my late father, I could have first like to come to meet face to face if i have access to the fund. I believe that you will never betray me when this fund gets to your bank account. the most important thing I will require from you is truth and honesty to enable us have a good relationship.

I have put all my trust in you, please do not dissapoint me. I have visited the bank and discussed with the bank manager and told him about you as my father's forigen partner and my intension to transfer my heritage to your country. He agreed with my intension and requested you to contact the bank with account informations on my behalf so that they can look open the transfer. Now it left for you to write the bank with your account information and tell them that you want them to release the money your late friend Mr Ali Muhammed left in their bank with supervision of me Miss Marram Muhammed who is the next of kin to this deposit simple.

SEE THE CONTACT OF THE BANK.
BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE
ADDRESS: Avenue Nogues - Immeuble Atlantique, Plateau.
Adresse postale: 04 Bp 1036 Abidjan 04. Ville: Abidjan
E.MAIL: [email protected]
DR AHMED ABDULLAH IS THE NAME OF THE MANAGER.
TEL: 0022506766849

Once you contact the bank on my behalf the bank will not have any excuse to release the money into any acount you will bring even though it is an empty account but valid one OR any best way you will suggest there is no problem, Please with the name of God, I plead you and request you to email and call the bank manager and have some oral discussion with him over this fund on how it will be transfered to your country legally please.

When you call him, try to explain to him that you are my fathers good friend and you want to help me to move down to your country for a better living and to start back my education, just be friendly with him ok.

I shall be more than glad to receive your message indicating that you have contacted and called the Bank on my behalf.

May the almighty God be with us.
Yours sincerely One,
Marram Muhammed.
Advertisement