Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225521 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:33 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Lovemary James, 24 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents had died apparently in the heat of the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Alex James) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Lovemary is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 40%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: lovemaryj
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1989 October 13

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-06-21 23:02:01

Hello my dear please contact me through my email ([email protected]) So that i will give you my picture

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:04:35 +0000
Subject: Please dear i need your help with full trust‏‏‏ and caring.

My Dearest one,

How are you today? I hope fine. I am more than happy in your response to my mail. I hope everything is moving well with you over there in your country together with your work?. My name is Miss Lovemary James, Am from Rwanda in Africa, I am (24) years old, but age does not matter, what matters most is true love and understanding. I am a first year medical student before the incident that lead to my being in this present condition. I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am single and never married before. I am fair in complexion and of average height, my picture will explain to you better.

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. Alex James was the managing director of Alex & Associates (Ltd) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) now living me as an orphan and i was the only child so i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I haven't finish up my education and i need a trust worthy person who will make use of my late father's wealth and get me through in life. here is my picture for you to know me, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind i will like to see your own photo, I wait to hear from you soonest. And again I am very sorry if i may have violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy.

Actually it's true that I don't know you in person and it's not compulsory that you must help me, but before that, I will like you to make sure you keep this secret and confidential. If you are interested to help me out from refugee camp where i am today, I am only daughter of my late parents Dr. Alex james. When my late father was alive he deposited the sum of (US$5,700,000.00) (five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the leading bank which he used my name to deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter as well as the next of kin to the money. I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account.

The only person i know here is Rev. Daniel Joshua, whom i used his office computer to send you this email and I only enter his office when he is less busy. He is the Rev Father in charge of one local church here in refugee camp meant for the orphanage. He has been very nice to me since i came here, The Rev. Father Telephone number is (+221764766542) and his email address is ([email protected]). You can write him for more details about me and also call me through his phone line so that you can speak with me. Please when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Lovemary James, he will send for me from my hostel to come and answer your call.

Please your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. I contacted you with trust and faith. I could not just wake up one morning and entrust the last fortune left for me by my late parents to a total stranger, if you must know, it has a divine direction. I came in contact with you immediately after my 7 days fasting and prayers, and I also told the man of God here in the camp about you and he prayed for me and asked me to go ahead with you that you have all the blessings and trust to stand for me since the bank has requested that I must look for a reliable foreign trustee partner to stand on my behalf to claim this fund since I am staying in the refugee camp and my statue can not allow me for direct claim of this fund. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-?

1. Can you honestly help me as your friend or whatever?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
4. Can you help me to get my refugee identity card and Passport to come to join you so that the
bank will transfer the money into your bank account?

I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that i will give you the bank details where the money is deposited,

Yours truly
Lovemary

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 08:31:59 +0000
Subject: Darling I Have Introduced You To The Bank, The Bank Is Now Waiting For You To Contact Th

My Sweet Darling,

How are you today, your health, work and family? I believe you are fine over there. As for me darling I am totally incomplete over here without you my darling. Darling my heart was full of joy and happiness when I saw your lovely mail that filled my heart with Joy; I wish I am already there with you my darling. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I pray that we will be happy with each other, living together as God may have it, and raising our children and to assure you of my good intend I am serious to get married to you darling and to see my self feel comfort in your arms and be the mother of your children and you will be the lovely father of my children.

Darling please help me to transfer the money first because I don't have a traveling passport and transport fare to come over there in your country to meet you and to be with you forever in life because I misplaced my international passport during the war crisis. Please darling, I have already introduced you to the bank today with the information you sent to me and your e-mail address. Darling I introduced you to them as my husband and the person who will be standing on my behalf about to the money ( $5.7 Million US Dollars) My late father deposited in their bank with my name as the only child and next of kin. Darling the bank is now waiting for you to contact them so that they will tell you the possibilities of helping me in transferring of 5.7 Million US Dollars deposited by my late father in their bank with my name to your own private account in your home country.

THE CONTACT INFORMATION S OF THE BANK IS AS FOLLOWS,
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC (LONDON BRANCH)
Hot line: +447031886748 (24hrs).
Email Address ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr John Smith
Banking: Tel contact number is +447031899542
Fax no 00448701351970
Acc Number: BBPLC745008901546/QB/91/A

Darling please, I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, because I have already introduced you to the bank and they are now waiting for you to contact them. Darling when you are contacting them, tell them that I Miss Lovemary James, Instructed to transfer this fund into your account. And tell them that you want to know the possibilities of helping me in transferring of the 5.7 Million US Dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country.

Darling I will amped out 35% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My Darling I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be honest and kind and darling I will equally need you in every areas of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage this amount of money. Please Darling make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your home country please. I am waiting to hear from you darling as soon as you have been in contact with the bank please!.

Yours Forever Lovemary,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.96.198]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 04:46:43 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: FROM THE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC.
Head Office
Barclay's Bank Plc UK
54 Lombard Street London
EC3P 3AH
UK.
Telephone.+447031855646 Or +447031859776
Fax Number 00447053411801

ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx",
Our Ref: 745008901546/QB/91/A
DATE 12/07/2014

RE: NOTICE OF FUND TRANSFER VIED NO PAYMENTS TO THE SUM OF FIVE MILLION AND SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($5.7 MILLION US DOLLARS) ACCOUNT NUMBER: BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WHEN PROVIDED.

Following the instruction we received from Lovemary James for the transfer of her late father's outstanding balance in our bank into your account, After our due verification in reference to your request for the release of outstanding balance worth of FIVE MILLION AND SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ($5.7 million Dollars) with account number: BBPLC45008901546/QB/91/A to be transferred to your account number when provided, belonging to Late Dr. Alex James willed to Lovemary James presently in our bank here in England. We have acknowledge the receipt of an authorization letter from the beneficiary Lovemary James stating the transfer of the funds be made into your account in line to your mail inquiry irrespective to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account.

Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, As we were notify by the medias about the death of the original depositor of the fund in our bank, in person of Late Dr. Alex James, you are hereby required to provide the proof confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (Lovemary James)

1. You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney) dully signed by Lovemary James, and a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on behalf of Lovemary James.

2. You should present a copy of Dr. Alex James death certificate, issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

3. You should present an Affidavit of Oath from the Federal High court in Senegal signed by a Senegalese resident lawyer and Lovemary James

4.You should present a copy of the statement of account issued to her late father by our bank.

5. You are required to reconfirm to us your telephone and fax number for easy communication, and notification of the transfer schedules.

On receipts of the above documents/information with satisfaction, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer within 48 hours. We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services

Note: You must discuss with your partner, as the above requirements are mandatory and must get to our Head Office here in England on or before the next 15 days in order to ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of this fund is made to your bank account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Signed:
Mr John Smith
Funds Remittance Officer
Funds Transfer Department
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON
Advertisement

#230361 by Grunt Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:40 pm
met4love.com
loveth4love2014
25 years old (Virgo), Female
Location Senegal
photos already posted
and :=) stolen from Gillian Namara
http://www.starnow.com/gilliannamara

Hello Dear,Kind regards, I am loveth john, tall, slim, fair and a very good looking girl that loves traveling and dancing, a student that loves to be loved, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Please I will like you to reply to me through my private email address. lovethjohn706 at yahoo.in, so that we will know each other very well,i am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction, I will send my pics later.Thanks and God bless for your understandingloveth, lovethjohn706 at yahoo.in