Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225382 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:56 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Jessica Apia, 23 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Williams Apia) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Jessica is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Luke Douglas) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Jessica would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: met4love
Username: babyjessy
Sex: Female
State / Province: Alaska
City / Town: newyory

Site: met4love
Date: 2014-06-28

Greetings To You My name is Jessica I have gone through your profile and it is quite interesting to me, so contact me on (jessicaapia24 (at) hotmail.com) i have a very important issue to discourse with you From their i will tell you more about myself (jessicaapia24 (at) hotmail.com) From Jessica

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:43:18 +0000
Subject: This is my real love and trust for you

Dearest One

firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country, i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Jessica Apia, I am 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father (Dr Williams Apia) was the managing director of Apia and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes. PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspire attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Paulson Samuel, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221764794883). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it), i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love, Miss Jessica

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 19:40:38 +0000
Subject: Please help me out

Thank you for the mail,

My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance. please i do hope you will not betray the trust i respond in you, I confidently believe you will not betray the trust. Presently, I am residing here in Senegal as refugee where i am seeking help for freedom and a new better due to this crisis in my country. I hope that you will be honest and helpful to me to see that all this is over, please i am helpless here. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and also a good business venture that will be profit oriented to us. As well Finish my studies.

Now due to my political situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, i need you to stand on my behalf to the bank, That is why i decided to make this contact with you, For you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.I have the account number of my late father plus the his death certificate, Everything concerning this transaction is clear.

Listen very well, All that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, I have the proves for the existence of this account, All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.

So I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, It is due to the trust and love i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, Believing that i am safe in your hand, No body knows what i have and where i am, Please I'm asking you for my safety and security keep it very private please, I know that God will see us through.

Once the fund enters your account in your country, You will now send me money to process my traveling document, as you know now, I have nothing with me for now. Also i will be very happy to hear your voice on the phone today. So once i get you well also you mail me, I will send the bank contact details to you, So that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position.

I really appreciate your concern, Waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Also, send me your phone number and your full address in case if i want to call. i need you to send to me your full address both home, your work places and other information about you.This will make me know you very well. Please if you know you can handle this, Because i don't want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your response. Also tell me more about your self. My i really love you have a nice working day.

Best regard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:04:39 +0000
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK

How are you today? I believe you're having a great day. Ask of me, am fine, just managing to cope with the hard life here in this prison called refugee camp, hoping that by the special grace of God that i will be out very soon and join you over there for a better living and to continue back with my education.

Honey, i will so much appreciated your willingness to assist me to see that i get this BALANCE left in my late father's foreign Bank account transferred to your position, pending our arrival to meet with you to start up a new life.As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in this refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents.

I suggest that we first of all get the fund transferred to your account and then we start making arrangement on how am going to come over there to start up a new life with you because if i may say, things are very difficult here in Dakar Senegal and all my hopes is for you to assist me transfer this (5.7Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father at (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to your position so that you can send some money from there for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you. This is the contact information of the bank;

Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
The name of transfer officer; Mr. Stephen Hesster
Email: ([email protected])
([email protected])

The account information's are as follow:
A/c Name; Dr Williams Apia
Amount Deposited; (5.7 Million US Dollars)
Next of Kin; Miss Vicky Apia
A/C No, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

I have earlier informed ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND about my plans to claim this money and all they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee, am not allowed direct claim of the money but only through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world states.In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank as soon as you can with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr Williams Apia to your Bank account.God will bless you as you contact the bank today,

Sincerely Yours

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.59.159]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 05:47:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: FROM THE TRANSFER MANAGER ( R.B.S)

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Registered in Scotland No. 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh.
Email. [email protected] or
[email protected]

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION Mr. ”xxxxxx”.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your e-mail received. Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Jessica Apia that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late (Dr. Williams Apia) is our late customer with account no, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A. Substantial amount (US$5.7M, USD) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Williams Apia (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr, Williams Apia by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be made within 72 hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided. Therefore, you have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$5.7M
USD) into your account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr Stephen Hesster on telephone number for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Stephen Hesster.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:35:44 +0000
Subject: I AM LOOKING FOR A LAWYER‏

My love,

Thanks once more again, am so thankful for all you have being doing so far for me. I never stop thinking of you all day and night, i wish all this will one day get to an end so that both of us will come together and have the fullness of our joy. Dear, i received a copy mail of what they send to you. I have carefully read the bank email, which contain requirement needed before this transfer can be made. I am very glad for the way things is going on now, believing by the special grace of God we will be finish this soon. So that i can come over immediately to your country, where i will start up a new life entirely.

Like i told you before, i have with me the Statement of account of my late father and the death certificate presently. But we are having a little problem which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer. I don't know any lawyer here because i am living in the camp, but i have talk to Rev father and he promise to help me to look for a lawyer. So we are going there this Morning, to see if we can find a lawyer who can help us in this matter. I will get back to you, as soon as am back. And please tell the transfer manager, that we will be sending all the documents soonest. My love, God will continue to guide you and me through our endeavors. I wish you a very pleasant happy day, I MISS YOU.
Take great care of your self for me, as i hope to see your reply soon.

Yours lovely

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:11:04 +0000
Subject: Please contact this lawyer for help‏

How are you today?

i hope fine. i am more than happy to read your mails and read what you got from the Bank, Once again thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man, i was looking for a Lawyer who will help us with this paper, I hope this Lawyer will do it.

So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last Deposit of Account and the death certificate, (which i already sent to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to the account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,Bar (Dr) Luke Douglas .

Bar (Dr) LUKE DOUGLAS
Of: (LUKE'S CHAMBER)
Email ([email protected])
Office Tel is (+221704017973)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of those remaining documents power of attorney and affidavit of Oath on your name, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.

Yours forever Jessica.
Advertisement