Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225354 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:42 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Glory Desmond, 24 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Bernard Desmond) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Glory is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: angela573
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1988 August 09

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-05-15 18:51:14

HELLO

My name is glory viewing and going through your profile address today on. letsfreedate.com.com has made me to became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

glory

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 07:51:59 +0000
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

hello My Dear

How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar, Thanks for your mail. Like i said my name is glory Desmond, i am 24 years single tall and fair in complexion, very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding,

I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Bernard Desmond, was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.

I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend Father, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refugee, my condition here is terrible its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon, And i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Paul, who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the female hostel here in the camp, because we have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastor Telephone number is (+221776663481) and his email: ([email protected]) if you call tell him that you want to speak with glory Desmond, he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call,

because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want further to back my Education, because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please this is why i contact you, i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me, because when he was alive he My father secretly deposited the sum of (US$7.5 000.000) in one of the prime bank in London in custody of my name as the next of kin.. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language favorite French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will like you to send me your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices, Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to discussed it a third party till I come over there, i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day,
Miss glory.

Please reply me urgently your
Full Name,.............
Age Status,.............
Occupation,..............
Direct Telephone Number and your

Full Contact Address so that i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:38:54 +0000
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THE BANK FIRST LET'S HEAR FROM THEM

My dear i will like to hear your voice please just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with glory Desmond and he will send for me immediately in female hostel to answer your call. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone no (+22177666381).

Like i told you before i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. so i have informed them about you and i will also like you to write to them with your email address so that they will reply you and tell you the procedure, the money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. i just want you to know that age is just like number what matters a lot is love,

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Good day sir,

My name is Mr,........., i am the foreign partner of Miss glory Desmond i want to know the possibility of transferring her late father's Fund into my account, Sir i will be very grateful if my request is Granted,

Bank name................Royal Bank Of Scotland PIC
Bank Email ..... [email protected]
Bank Email...... [email protected]
The Name of the transfer Manager... (Mr. Mac Hush)
The Account Number is....HBM743483002.
The name of Depositor....Dr Bernard Desmond,
Next of kin..............Miss glory Desmond
Amount deposited.........$ 7.5 million Unite states dollars

Contact them now on how to transfer the 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.209.76]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 04:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND PROCEDURE OF ROYAL BANK

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
RBS, Gogarburn, PO Box 10ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND PROCEDURE OF ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC. 00
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
Commission File Number: 001-10306
TEL: (+447012980607)
FAX (+447031825930)
Email [email protected]
OR [email protected]
website.. http//www.rbsmakeithappen.com

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,
16/6/2014

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you in respect to the mail which we have received from you and your partner, we have earlier been told about you by the Next of Kin ms Desmond, that she wishes you to be her trustee representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Bernard Desmond, is our late customer with account no. (HBM743483002) with substantial amount of (US\$7,500,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: The Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Next of Kin is Currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Bernard Desmond, Her deceased father confirming the death.

3. A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Bernard Desmond,by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as this document's are been provided.

Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$7,500,000.00) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer. Sir Mac Hush on telephone number +447012980607+447031825930
Advertisement