Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225347 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:16 pm
Site: waydate
Username: gift21
Profile is deleted

ISP: X-Originating-IP not available

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:36:29 +0000
Subject: Hello Dearest,

Hello Dearest,

How was your day? I hope all is well?. I am more than happy to been in contact with you and also i will like to tell you about my self. My name is Gift Faldi from Somalia in Africa. Age 22 years old, 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion (never married). I speak English and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that fought in my country. My late Father Dr. Dabo Faldi was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood I am the only survival out of 5 in the family. He was also an international successful businessman. He dealt on hospital equipment, he supplied goods to France, South Africa, Senegal etc.

I managed to make my way to Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee I don't have any relative now, All my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and some died Reverend (David Emmanuel is the Rev of the (Calvary Chapel Outreach Fellowships Missionary) here in the camp where i am living now. I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please listen to this and do not see it as joke or feel reluctant to respond to me positively. when my father was alive He deposited Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (USD$4.300.000) in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin. I have contacted the bank to know if i can claim the money as the next of kin because of my condition but the bank replied that they will not transfer the money to me direct due to my age and my refugee status but they advised that i should look for a reliable foreign partner to stand and claim the funds by signing an agreement paper between us by a lawyer which will empower you to stand on my behalf before they will transfer the money to your position in your name, That is the only condition the bank gave me.

Please my dear, I will like you to help me transfer this money to your position and from the money you can send some money to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you or you can come over here to pick me over there with you and continue my life and my studies.

Remember i am giving you all this information with trust although we do not know each other very well but God knows us and care for us. My dear, choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question to ask because trusting someone in this kind of a issue looks somehow but i believe that God will touch your heart to believe and understand. I have two reasons for choosing you I chooses you because it is divine direction from above, And i believe knowing you will bring joy and hope back again to my life and make me smile again.

The day i went into the dating site and found you i first prayed over it and ask God to give me a very good trusted person, I mean Someone who can not betray my trust or take advantage of me and with trust i decided to disclose everything to you and i also believe that it is divine direction from above. Meanwhile, I will send the bank contact to you and my pictures once i hear from you that you are willing and ready to assist me transfer the money by send me your full contact address such as;

Full Name............
Country......................
Office Address/ Home Address.................
Telephone number..........................................

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort / input after the successful transfer and please i want you to keep everything concerning this transaction as a secret, I am afraid because if people notice about the money, They may act anything and try to kill me in other to take the money away from me that is why i decided to disclose everything about the money to unknown person instead of people around me here according to the way my heart instructed me to do. Awaiting to here from you soon, Remain blessed and protected.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely,
Gift Fald .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:14:56 +0000
Subject: Please my dear try all you could to assist me

Hello my Dearest,

How are you today? I believe that you are doing well? Thank you very much for your acceptance to assist me. As for me i am not fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my late father`s money to your position for my better life, God will bless and reward you for your willingness and readiness to take care of me and to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

My dear, According to what you said concerning the transfer, Do not worry yourself because God has taking control of everything for us, The rest is for us to do what we suppose to do by communicating with the bank to know the possibilities of transferring the money. I am giving you full confident and courageous to carry on the transfer and also please i want you to keep everything about this transaction confidential until the money is being transferred.

My dear, Honestly, I am in a critical and unbearable condition here, Could you believe that we can two or even three days without anyone serve us food and as a woman i have no place of refuge that is why am quickly given you every information concerning the money so that you will be able to help me financially as soon as the money is transferred to your position. My dear i wish to inform you that i have introduced you to the bank as my trustee / partner, Please contact the bank with this information are as below.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 1WH
Transfer-Manager, Mr, Luke Moore.
Tel. +44 796 764 0925
Fax +44 52 625 58 48
Email address...... ([email protected])
([email protected])

Account information are as Fellows:
Account Name;......... Dr Dabo Faldi.
Next of Kin............Gift Faldi.
Amount................ $ 4.3 million dollars.
Account no............RBS/46473008/QB/93/A

My Dear, please try to contact them now both Email and phone number to know the true existence of the money and the possibilities of transferring the money to your position. Please i want you to keep everything concerning this transaction as secret between you and I until the money is being transferred to your position because people may take advantage of me or act anything in other to kill me and take over the money if they notice anything about the money. I am waiting to hear from you soonest with respond from the bank.

Yours, Faithfully,
Gift.
Advertisement