Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225329 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:42 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Elizabeth Garang Akuong, 23 years old woman from the Sudan, father was murdered by forces of the Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLM/A). Faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her traveling documents when she tried escape to abroad. She fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Lome, Togo. The late father (Dr. Garang Diing Akuong) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.7 million US dollars) with the Togolese bank. Miss. Elizabeth is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally.

In addtion, the deposit agreement/bond between the bank and the late father stipulate that Miss. Elizabeth can't claim for the deposit until reach 30 years of age or is married, but allow foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life. She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Kodjov Essien) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Elizabeth would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him.

ISP: Togo telecom, Togo, Maritime, Lome

Site: waydate
Username: lizzy1991
Sex: woman
Date of birth. 1991 February 14

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-06-18 22:58:06

hello

i am Elizabeth, single lets be friends, please contact me with this address ([email protected]) so I can tell u more about myself and we can start from there and not only that I have something important to tell you. Thanks and I await your response

Elizabeth

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:18:26 +0000
Subject: Thanks for your kind response

Oh thank God that this my message will get to a kind hearted person like you, believe me i had to fast and pray for our Almighty God to direct my message to someone just like you, I am writing this letter to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, with due respect and trust of humanity, I appeal to you to take a little patience and read my letter, I urgently need your help.

My name is Miss Elizabeth Garang Akuong, and i am 23 years old, from Republic of South Sudan in Africa, my late father, Dr. Garang Diing Akuong, was the Minister of Commerce, Industries and Investment of South Sudan under president Salva Kiir Mayardit led government. My father was killed on 17th December, 2013 in his presidential residence, where he was hiding with other defenseless civilians, they were all brutally murdered by forces of Riek Machar I am very sure you must have read about the current civil war and political unrest in my country Sudan. Its all over every world news headlines. You can check this with some of the international newspapers posted on the websites below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... an-clashes

I am compelled to contact you because of the maltreatment I received from my step mother immediately after the death of my parents. My father had two wives before his death. My mother was the second wife my father's first wife could not bear a child for my father after six years of marriage that was how my late father married my mother After the wedding my father's first wife became troublesome to a point that my father had to rent a separate apartment for my mother in the city I was in school when I received news of the death of my parents life became miserable and my step-mother wanted to deny me my late father's inheritance my parents were making plans for me to travel abroad to complete my education you won't believe that my step mother has hidden my passport and other valuable traveling documents Fortunately for me she did not know when I took my father's file containing all his important documents So I decided to escape to a neighboring country the Republic of Togo where I am currently seeking asylum in accordance with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees here in Lome, Republic of Togo

Believe me that when i opened my late father's file I found a certificate of cash deposit of U.S. $ 4.700.000.00 (four million seven hundred thousand dollars) My late father deposited this cash in my name as the benefactor/next of kin into a savings account with BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO. I am writing to you for help please I will be very glad if you could consider to help me out with the transfer process i pray i can entrust you this transaction as the bank has given me their assurance i want you to help receive my money as my guarantor/trustee in your country I need you for a long business relationship and assistance in your country.

When I arrived Togo I went to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw the money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life Unfortunately for me I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if I'm not married or 30 years old The Agreement provides that if I am not up to 30 years old the bank should allow me appoint a business guarantor/trustee or my husband who must be based abroad any time I want to have access to the fund in the bank I understand that my trustee will invest and manage the money for me in a genuine business while I continue my education there with you.

The bank manager advised me that since I'm not yet 30 years and not married I should look for someone overseas to represent me as fulfillment to the requirements of their agreement with my late father That's why I contacted you i love ”xxxx” and ”xxxx”? I would love to live there with you and continue my education I was in my 1st year at the university before the crisis broke out which took the lives of my parents I am going to compensate you with 20% of the total amount of the money after you assist me with all the process for the money to be transferred to you in you country and the balance shall be my investment capital

That's why I decided to contact you Please all communications should be through this email address for now As soon as I receive your positive response demonstrating your interest In connection with the above, I would appreciate an urgent message of your willingness to assist me.I don't have a direct phone number now but if you like talking on the phone with me I'll give you the telephone number of our Reverend father here in the refugee camp because I have explained everything to him that is why he is allowing me use his office computer When you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Elizabeth Garang Akuong the Sudanese girl he will send for me at the female dormitory here in the camp.

I await your urgent and positive response Please keep this information secret for now until the money has been transferred to you because the money is my last hope in life and I do not want anything to happen to it if not i will kill myself I advise you not to disclose this information to any other person even your best friend until you have received the fund I pray for the success of this transaction I need someone who will take me in as a family with an open mind to take care of me like my parents use to We can be good friends.

With Love and Care.
Elizabeth.

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:17:01 +0000
Subject: WRITE TO BANK

Attention Mr Charles Kie (Manager)

I am Mr. ”xxxxxx” and i am from ”xxxxxx”. a Trustee of Miss Elizabeth Garang Akuong I am assisting her to receive her fund which her late father Dr. Garang Diing Akuong Deposited in her name as next of kin/benefactor with your bank, here is the depositor's account details.

Name of depositor: Dr. Garang Diing Akuong
Nationality: Southern Sudan
Noose Work Foundation: ATBTG78
Swift Code Number: BHTF93
Account number: 198050571020000
Deposit Code Number EWV9847
Beneficiary: Miss Elizabeth Garang Akuong
Deposit amount: U.S. $4.700, 000.00
Type of Account: As family tonnes. Records
Year of Deposit: September 2010
The purpose of the contribution: storage
Country of Deposit: Lome Togo.

Please i want you to transfer the money to my nominated account which i shall send to you on demand. Please tell me how i shall proceed with your bank.

Regards
Mr. ”xxxxxxx”.

Dear ”xxxx” i really appreciate your deep concern and assurances to help me, You are to send the above draft letter to the bank email address. Thanks so much for your kind assistant. Please you can call me on the telephone of Father Daniel please when you call him ask him that you will love to speak with Miss Elizabeth Garang Akuong, Please feel free to call, I will love to hear your voice on phone, here is the telephone number +228 93409109 i don't have a personal phone here at the camp that is why i can't call you now, i am assuring you with everything i hold sacred that you will never regret ever helping me in time of difficulties. I wait to hear from you and please try and see that you forward the draft letter to the bank, God bless you, kindly contact the bank as soon as you receives this mail, they are expecting your message because i have forwarded your contact information with a written application to endorse you as my trustee/guarantor.

KINDEST REGARDS

Miss Elizabeth Garang Akuong

This is the Bank Details where my late father deposited his money.

Banque Atlantique du Togo
BP 3256, pl. Rue du Petit Marche Koumore, Lome, Togo
Phone: (+228)92392652 Fax: +(228)92611006
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr. Charles Kie
Director of Foreign Trade

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.207.162.253]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 10:02:24 +0200
Subject: FROM//// BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO
BP 3256, Pl. du Petit Marche, Rue Koumore, Lome, Togo
TELL: 00 (228) 92392 652/FAX: 00 (228) 223 60 601
07/12/2014

Attention/// Mr. ”xxxxxxx”

Following the instructions we received from Miss, Ezabeth Garang Akuong, ordering us to communicate with you regarding her ongoing transaction with you and (BAT).

1. You should present an authority letter (POWER OF ATTORNEY) dully signed by Miss Ezabeth Garang Akuong, and a Togolese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on behalf of Miss Ezabeth Garang Akuong,

2. You must also send to this office a copy of your ID card or international passport for proper identification.

3. You are required to present a copy of the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE issued to late Dr Garang Diing Akuong during the time he made the deposit with BANQUE ATLANTIQUE.

4. You should present a copy of Dr Garang Diing Akuong 's DEATH CERTIFICATE, issued by a public/General hospital confirming his true death.

5. You should present an AFFIDAVIT OF OATH from the federal high court in Africa signed by Miss Ezabeth Garang Akuong,.

6. You are required to reconfirm to us your telephone number for easy communication and notification of the transfer schedules.

8. You are also advice to send us your bank account data as we will not be held responsible for any Miss transfer of funds into any unauthorized bank account as a result of mistake from you, therefore you are advice to fill the attached application form and return to us with the required documents. We have now forwarded a file on the request to our Audit and Transfer Unit (A.T.U) with the provided details about the fund, for a comprehensive verification and an approval, Therefore we shall confirmed to you once we received a report from our Auditors. (RECEIVED)

On receipts of the above documents/information with satisfaction, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Charles Kie,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 08:06:49 +0000
Subject: I am so very happy to see the message from the bank

My Dear good evening,

Hope your fine? i am so very much happy to read your mail and also to see that the bank have replied you this shows that our good God has answered my prayers. i have seen the message from the bank which you forwarded to me about the needed documents that the bank need from us. to make the transfer. Dear you know very well that i don't know anybody here in Togo we are not allowed to go out from the refugee camp for security reasons, so i don't know any Lawyer here in Togo but i want to explain to the Reverend Father and see if he can help us to look for a good Lawyer who can help us to get this needed Documents from the high court of Togo as the Bank requested.

i will keep you inform once i hear from the Rev Father please i will advice you to call the rev father as well, and also i will give you the lawyer contact so that you will contact him and ask him to help us and get the Document from the federal high court of Togo so that the Bank will transfer this money into your account soon really i need to be with you soon so that i will start a new life, Inside this camp is like some being in prison there is no good living here no good food. Once again thanks so much for your help to my life i promise to reward you once this money is been transferred into your account.

I pray we live together and enjoy this money. as i told you that i will like you to look for a good school for me in your country where i can complete my education in your country as i will like you to invest this money into a good profitable business and you will be taking care of the investment. Thank so much for your love and caring which you have shown to me as your own blood i promise that you will never regret your help to me. if only you can consider my condition as you own blood going through this hell. i will get back to you soonest. have a good nice and lovely day and always remember me in your prayers i hope to be with you soon i will get back to you once once i meet the rev father and also scan the documents to you thanks once again for your love and cares

your in love
Elizabeth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 07:51:12 +0000
Subject: PLEASE WRITE TO LAWYER

Dear ”xxxx” good morning and how are you?

Here is the lawyer's contact's which was recommended to me by the Rev father here in the camp as i did not explain everything to the Rev father why we needed the lawyer, please i want you to Write to the lawyer for him to help us get the two remainder documents Power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oat which are the documents remaining for the bank to transfer the money to your nominated account, please if possible send him the massage which you got from the bank so he will understand the documents which we need from him to help us,

Please you must keep this documents I attached here with very well, Do not expose it to anyone, that is all my life, write the lawyer to help us with other two document which i don't have and once you write him, you reply me back, Feel free to write him as i have told him everything about you and he ask me to tell you to write him so he will know you so please write him now as he is waiting to hear from you.if possible you call him on his telephone so he will know the urgency we need his service.

Thanks and God bless you

THIS THE LAWYER CONTACT

Phone: +228 92392652
Barr. Kodjov Essien law firm, Lome,Togo

God bless you.
Elizabeth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:43:38 +0000
Subject: Good morning

Dear ”xxxx” good morning ad how are you? Have you abandoned me to die here? Its very obvious that you don't care how i feel and the kind of harsh and inhuman condition i am going through here, i really want to hear from you today because the lawyer is working on a legal change of ownerships affidavit that will enable me change your name with a new name in the bank as my new trustee since you are no longer interested in helping me with this transactions, i never knew you would disappoint me half way like this,

Finally, make sure that you will never disclose or use those information and documents i sent to you for any other purpose rather than this transaction. Mind you some of those documents has security seal and can be tracked down anywhere in the world according to the lawyer. Please i beg you in the name of God don't do anything stupid with them because you are the only person in this whole wide world who now have access to my money in the bank, my whole life depends on that money my late father left for me, if anything happens to it i am finished, i will kill myself. Even as you think you are no longer interested to help me out, the best thing for you to do is to write a formal letter to the bank that you are withdrawing your information in representing me as my trustee/guarantor so that i will never bother you again.

YOURS IN LOVE.
Elizabeth
Advertisement