Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225205 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card have been approved in your
favor, The ATM Card Value is 2.5M Simply contact this Joy Wisdom on
the information below so that she can send the ATM card to you;
Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Daivd White

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#225206 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:47 am
From FBI OFFICE - [email protected]

we receive your email and it is well noted, the reason you find this
message in your spam is because of our network problem. My name is
Mrs. Joy Wisdom from U.S.A but i live in Benin republic with my family
and I'm working under Government Bank, Your file was brought in my
office last three days ago with an Atm card and the Government have
instructed to contact you through your email address for the delivery.

Please we need your full information to enable Dhl company to deliver
your Atm card your home address. I want to let you that this Atm card
value $2.5 million usa.
This is information we need to enable dhl company get to your home address.
your full name.....
your phone number....
your country.........
your home address.....

Your urgent respond is needed to us today.

Mrs.Joy Wisdom

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#225929 by AlanJones Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:53 am
Hello XXX
We receive your email and it is well noted. We are sorry for late respond to you, after our meeting with International Monitory Founds(IMF) and Federal Ministry of Finance of Benin Republic on Friday they told me to contact the Dhl company manager for the delivery and I have forward your information to them and He called me last two hour's ago that your package is ready and this is his phone number +22999729970 i wil adivce you to call him.

Please i want you to understand that you are the one holing this delivery and I want you to call him once you send them the delivery fee which is $95usd so that they will proceed to your home address by tomorrow evening time. this is information you will use to made payment through western union money transfer office below;
Receiver's Name HYACIENTH NNALOE
Receiver's country name; BENIN REPUBLIC
Sender's Name;.....
Amount $95

Please your urgent respond is needed to enable them proceed immediately this fee today.

Ragards

Mrs. Joy Wisdom

#226114 by AlanJones Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:19 pm
HELLO MY DEAR XXX.

WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL AND IT IS WELL NOTED. I CALLED THE DHL MANAGER FOR THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE YOU WILL SEND MONEY BUT HE TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL RECEIVE MONEY IS THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MONEY GRAM BUT THEY PREFER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR URGENT PICK UP AND HE TOLD ME THAT DHL COMPANY ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER SO PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO TO ANY NEAREST WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND MADE THE PAYMENT OR YOU WILL SEND YOUR FRIEND TO MADE THE PAYMENT FOR YOU OKAY.

PLEASE TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST AND GET BANK TO US BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE HOLDING THIS DELIVERY AND I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE WILL USE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OKAY.

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS NEEDED

REGARDS

MRS.JOY WISDOM.

#226543 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:12 pm
From Dhl delivery Company - [email protected]

HELLO OWNER OF ATM CARD.

I'M MR.MANFRED IKE THE DIRECTOR OF DHL DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN GIVE US GO HEAD TO DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS ON WEDNESDAY. BUT THE REASON MRS. JOY WISDOM DID NOT CONTACT YOU ABOUT IT IS BECAUSE SHE IS VERY SICK SO SHE FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO US IN ODER TO CONTACT YOU.

WE GOT TO UNITED KINGDOM YESTERDAY WITH YOUR ATM CARD AND THE HOME LAND SECURITY REQUESTED YOUR YELLOW TAG AND ECOWAS CERTIFICATE BUT WE ARE NOT WITH IT SO THEY TOLD US THAT YELLOW TAG AND ECOWAS CERTIFICATE IS NEEDED TO THEM TO ENABLE US PROCEED YOUR COUNTRY BUT SENIOR OFFICER IN THE AIR PORT TOLD ME THAT THE DOCUMENT WILL COST YOU $1,900 POUNDS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENT NEEDED.

SO ONCE YOU ARE READY TO SEND THE FEE JUST CONTACT US FOR ACCOUNT INFORMATION SEEMS YOU ARE NOT USING WESTERN UNION OK

REGARDS

MR.MANFRED IKE.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.86.238.28
Originating ISP: Isocel Telecom
City: Porto-novo
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#226544 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:13 pm
HELLO XXX.

WE RECEIVER YOUR EMAIL AND IT IS WELL NOTED. THIS IS THE INFORMATION MRS. JOY WISDOM GAVE TO US BLOW;

YOUR NAME IS XXX
YOUR COUNTRY IS XX
YOUR NUMBER IS XXX
YOUR HOME ADDRESS IS XXX

THIS IS THE INFORMATION MRS.JOY WISDOM GAVE TO US SO PLEASE WE NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND TO PROCEED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS OKAY. I TOLD HER TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO PAY THE FEE BY NEXT WEEK TO ENABLE US PROCEED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS OKAY

REGARDS

MR.MANFRED IKE.

#226690 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:08 am
This came from Dhl delivery Company - [email protected], but the email is signed "Joy Wisdom" - looks like the scammer got confused about who he is pretending to be.

WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL AND IT IS WELL NOTED, MRS. JOY WISDOM. WILL TRAVEL TO NIGERIA TO THE HOME LAND SECURITY HEAD OFFICE FOR THE ECOWAS CERTIFICATE AND YELLOW TAG PAPER IN NEXT 3 HOUR'S TIME.
SO PLEASE I WANT YOU TO MADE THIS PAYMENT URGENTLY BECAUSE WE WANT TO GET EVERYTHING READY BY TOMORROW AND YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE BE LONG HERE IN UNITED KINGDOM SO PLEASE I WILL LOOKING FORWARD TO HERE FROM YOU OKAY.

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS BLOW;

ACCOUNT NAME;EKWEALOR MICHEAL NNAMDI
ACCOUNT NUMBER;2024799285
SWIFT CODE;FBNINGLA
SORT CODE;011154136
BANK NAME;FIRST BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
BANK ADDRESS;NO 17 SANTANA ROAD ALABA LAGOS NIGERIA
CITY NAME;LAGOS
COUNTRY NAME;NIGERIA
AMOUNT 1,900 POUNDS

PLEASE WE WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE THE ONE HOLING THIS DELIVERY NOW .

REGARDS
MRS.JOY WISDOM.

#226980 by AlanJones Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:01 pm
From FBI OFFICE - [email protected]

we have not hear from you for five days now so what is going on

#227067 by AlanJones Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:24 am
What happen, we the fbi department have give instruction to send the fee to United State to that we will make sure that you receive your package with 24 hour's so please i don't understand what you are trying to say now?

#227232 by AlanJones Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:39 am
FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

I'M SENDING THIS MESSAGE IN RESPECT OF YOUR ATM CARD AND THE AGENT WHO WILL DELIVERY YOUR PACKAGE YOUR DOOR STEP, WE WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU THAT THE DOCUMENT IS WHAT IS HOLING THE AGENT TO BE IN YOUR DOOR STEP SO WE THE FBI DEPARTMENT UNITED STATE OF AMERICA HAVE TAKE IN CHANGER OF YOUR ATM CARD NOW. SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS FORWARD THE FEE TO US SO THAT ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT WILL BE COMPLETED HERE.

THIS IS INFORMATION BLOW;
BANK NAME...
ACCOUNT NAME...
ACCOUNT NUMBER...
ROUTING NUMBER....
AMOUNT...1,900 POUNDS
ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED POUNDS .

No bank details provided :roll:

#227287 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:05 am
FBI Headquarters
(202) 324-3000

Once you made the payment just forward payment slip to us ok.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION OF HIS ACCOUNT

Bank Name: Bank of America
Account Name: Trentiss Nelson
Account number: 74763265XX
Routing number: 114000653
amount 1,900.000 pounds
one thousand nine hundred pounds.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.86.238.28
Organization: Isocel Telecom
City: Porto-novo
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

#227352 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:44 am
FBI Headquarters
(202) 324-3000

I will be waiting to hear from you once your are through with the bank on Monday and remember to send payment slip to us after payment.

#227697 by AlanJones Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:31 am
FBI Headquarters
(202) 324-3000

WE ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.

#227871 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 am
FBI Headquarters
(202) 324-3000

THIS IS SWIFT CODE(BOFAUS6S) PLEASE TRY TO CONVERT THE MONEY IN UNTIED STATE DOLLAR BECAUSE THIS IS DOLLAR ACCOUNT OKAY.
AMOUNT..1,900 POUNDS.

THIS IS SWIFT CODE(BOFAUS3N) PLEASE REMEMBER TO SENT TRANSFER SLIP ONCE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT OKAY.

#227999 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:35 am
HELLO XXX.

WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL AND IT IS WELL NOTED. MY BANK JUST CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME THAT THEY MADE A MISTAKE IN THAT SWIFT CODE. SO PLEASE THIS IS THE CORRECT SWIFT CODE 111000025.

PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE OKAY.