Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#224177 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:17 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +23469426194

I am Mrs.Ruth Kuka from Jordan, I prayed and got your email id from your country guestbook, I am 58 years old, I’m suffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs which also affected kidney, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I live for the next four months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.but i strongly believe that i will not die because the doctor is not God

I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late husband Mr Joseph Kuka for twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal motor accident. Before his death we were true Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $8.6 million dollars in the African Bank.

Presently, this money is still with them and the banks management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long Or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over because of my illness or they get it seized.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organizations, the poor and the motherless babies’ homes where I come from.

I want you as a God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows. I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Africa. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will improve you as the new beneficiary of my fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. I shall wait at your prayerful reply.

Yours truly
Mrs.Ruth Kuka
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#224178 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 am
Thank you so much for you response. i will have to tell you every thing about me and my family.i married to my late husband Mr Joseph Kuka and we live very happily i no we have no child but we are ok.we pray to God every day for a child but it did not come so we can not fight God his wish in our life will be accomplished.i decided to sell all my husbands properties and pay in the money in the big bank in Africa.

when my husband died i felt that the world has end because we was very very close i cried and cried but he did not come back.then after his death i did not get my self i was in coma for 2weeks before God revived me.that was hen i developed the problem of kidney.after conducting all the test so the doctor said that my case is complicating that i may no live modern 4months.

but i still believe that i will not die.but i have to start prepare n my self ahead of time i told Gold that since i I was brought up from a motherless babies home i will also will my wealth to the orphanages and where i come from and churches.
i will use you as the beneficiary of my $8.6million dollars which write there in the United bank of Africa (UBA)
but you have to promise me that you will be honest and trust worthy.

you will now be my brother my husband and my sister.get back to me so we can start the preparation of the of the necessary documents in your name and in your favor.also send me your detals.

I wait to hear from you soon
Mrs Ruth j Kuka

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#224278 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:08 pm
please send me your full detail.
1)full name
2)full home address
3)phone number.
4)a copy of your drivers license or international passport
i want to no you very well because you are now my brother my sister my husband intact you will mean every thing to me.
please do not disappoint me.i hope i can trust you and insure this hug amount of money in your hands.i will be happy if you will carry my instruction and my wish.
i will confide in you.
Get back to me now.

Mrs Ruth J Kuka

#224470 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:02 am
Good morning Sir.

Thanks for your responds.i will immediately forward your details they will contact you at there time please stay close to your phone and always check your email.please i trusted you to insure my funds in your hands do not let me down i beg you.please just follow the instructions of the bank.and always keep me posted.do not disappoint me i beg your my brother.i strongly believe that the God that make me find you always be with us until the end of this transactions thank so much and God bless you

Mrs Ruth

#224613 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:48 am
Sir please have you heard from the bank?please let me no as soon as you hear from them.i have giving them you cotact details to contact you.please let me no what is going on.

Gog bless you.

Mrs Ruth

#224731 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:05 am
Good morning Sir,
please i want you to contact the bank your self.hear is the banks contact email ([email protected])
Phone no 234-69426194 the directors of the big bank"s name is Dr Carton Broderick.tell him that you instructed by Mrs Ruth Kuka to contact the bank i have told them about you and i have forwarded your details to the bank.please contact them tell them your name in full send them email and also call them on phone please.
i wait to hear from you soon

Mrs Ruth

#227363 by AlanJones Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:48 pm
Sir i told you to contact the bank and tell them that you are my brother.then they will get back to me to confirm if it is you that i have introduced to the bank.then if i confirm you then the bank will give you the transfer guide line and also tell you what it will cost to transfer the money to you.contact my bank tell them your name and your country your account details where the money will be wired the amount that you are expecting the amount is $8.6million dollars do not forget.this is the banks email [email protected] number +2348069426194.fax no 2348024114663.contact the as soon as possible.
i wait to hear from you soon.
Mrs Ruth

#227423 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:27 am
From United Bank - [email protected]

Attn Sir,
we have not received your account details where we will transfer your funds we have started the processing of the transfer of your $8.6million dollars to your nominated account.
this is to inform you that the transfer of your $8.6million we cost you $3250 only.we will make the transfer to you nominated bank account.
the transfer will commence immediately as soon as we get the fee for the transfer.send us your account details where the funds will be wired

Here is the payment details
Receiver Name:Onuoha David
Address: Abuja Nigeria
Test Question:
in God we trust
Answer:yes
Amount $3250
send us an email as as you send it.or you can call us on 234-8069-426194 we wait to hear from you soon.send us your direct telephone number for mutual discussions.
we promise to serve you better

Dr Sanchez

#227424 by AlanJones Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:28 am
Attn:
Sir,
The management of United bank of Africa (UBA)wants to notify you that we have been instructed to realize the sum of$8.6million dollars to you as your inheritance funds that has being in our custody and to let you know how the transfer will take place.But before we proceed we need the information's below as this will lead to the approvals/transfer of your inheritance funds to your designated bank account s.
1)Your ID
2)Your residential address
3)Amount your are expecting to be transferred
4)your account information

Await swift response
Regards
Dr Carton Broderick
Foreign/remittance dept United bank Telephone number +234 7034889522

#227661 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:58 pm
Hear is the account details.where you will send the money.
Bic-ULSBIE2B.
IBAN-IE34ULSB98502111325716. Sort Code:985021
.Account number:11325716.
account Name Joy O Orumwense Bank-ULSTER Bank Doubling
Amount to be send €3,250
you have to send the money immediately and send us the payment slip for confirmation.
we make the transfer as soon as we receive the money.we will wait for the payment slip.
as soon as you send the money you send us the payment slip and also send us your account details where we will transfer your $8.6mill US Dollars.
we wait to hear from you

we promise to serve you better in our bank
Dr Sanchez

#227663 by AlanJones Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:03 pm
My brother have you heard from the bank please my good brother follow there instructions to make things easy for us OK
please always let me no what is going on please.get back to me soon

Mrs Ruth

#227845 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:12 am
This is to inform you that we will get the money as soon as you send it.just go ahead and follow instructions and allow us to do our job in the bank.Joy is my secretary and she will get the money immediately and bring it to my office.go ahead and send the money with the account detail that i gave to you.we have started your the processing of your transfer you have to avoid time wasted send the in that account and send me the payment slip.
we wait to hear from you
we promise to serve you better in our bank
Dr Sanchez

#227846 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:13 am
Good morning Sir,
my good brother i am having serious pains all over my body i am waiting for the doctor to come to work so i can complain to him.my good brother please i want you take my advice as a mother and as your sister i will like you to conclude with bank today or tomorrow please to enable them transfer the money.just follow the banks instructions do what they told you to do and do not ask much question i want the money to be in your account before the week runs out.my bank is a very big bank in Africa and the manager of the bank Dr Sanchez is a God fearing man he is competent trust worthy and also loyal he is a nice man and he has promise to help us to realize our $8.6million.please i want your nest massage to be that the funds has been transferred it will make me happy please.do what the bank ask you to do if you want to ask any question please you can as me and i will tell you what you need to hear ok.
i need to hear from you soon
Mrs Ruth

#227920 by AlanJones Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:16 pm
my good brother i have send a report to the head office of the united bank for Africa UBA and they have called the manager Dr Sanchez for further interrogations.the bank has pleaded that they are very sorry for the incident and they have told me in confidence that if the bank manager is find quity of this then he will be penalized. they have also told me that Dr Sanchez will not be taking care of transfer again.the overall director in the head office of the united bank for Africa has assign the manager of operations and transfer to take care of your transfer.so there is no problem the bank has promise to give us an account from there bank where the fee for the transfer will be paid to.they will send it to me and they will also contact you .let me no if you receive the bank and make the payment.if the send me the account then i send it to you

Mrs Ruth

#227990 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:06 am
FROM THE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA

we are very sorry for the delay i have been assign by the United Bank For Africa UBA to take charge of this branch and also take charge of the transfer of your $8.6million USD to your designated account.

my name is Mr Nnamdi Stanley the new manager of the United Bank For Africa UBA.i am instructed to take charge of further transfers.i am instructed to transfer the sum of $8.6million USD to you XXX who is the rightful owner of the funds. we will make the transfer if we receive the transfer cost which is €3,350.you are advice to send the money immediately and also send us your bank account information so we can make the transfer without no delay.

hear is the account where you will send the money bellow
Bank Name:United Bank For Africa UBA
Account Name:Nnamdi Stanley
Account No:3001929208
Swift Code:UNAFNGLA
Address:23 Gariki Abuja Nigeria

send the money and send us the payment slip.Dr Sanchez in under investigations if we find him quity then he will go to jail. we wait to receive the payment receipt.

we promise ti serve you better in our bank
Mr Nnamdi Stanley